PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
You guys should watch the video. Alejandra says: ''It didn't feel like Michael was gone. It felt like he's just on tour or gone and he'll be back!"

Michael Jackson's Kids Confused By Allegations Against Doc  

Singer Michael Jackson's three children are confused by allegations that Dr. Conrad Murray, a man they considered a friend, housemate and someone who cared for their dad, inadvertently killed the singer!

And the three want nothing to do with Murray, says aunt Alejandra Jackson, 42, in an exclusive RadarOnline video interview.

She describes how Prince, 14, Paris, 13, and Blanket, 9, were shocked when they learned how Murray is connected with their famous father's death. Alejandra has four children with two of MJ's brothers, Randy and Jermaine, and was married to Jermaine.

"There is no relationship with Dr. Murray," Alejandra Jackson says. "I know the children don't want nothing to do with him. He was always so nice to the children and he was there to help with their dad. So it was confusing for them.

Murray is awaiting trial for involuntary manslaughter in connection with Jackson's June 25, 2009 death. He allegedly injected Jackson a strong hospital anesthetic.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "PureLove"
You guys should watch the video. Alejandra says: ''It didn't feel like Michael was gone. It felt like he's just on tour or gone and he'll be back!"

Singer Michael Jackson's three children are confused by allegations that Dr. Conrad Murray, a man they considered a friend, housemate and someone who cared for their dad, inadvertently killed the singer!

And the three want nothing to do with Murray, says aunt Alejandra Jackson, 42, in an exclusive RadarOnline video interview.

She describes how Prince, 14, Paris, 13, and Blanket, 9, were shocked when they learned how Murray is connected with their famous father's death. Alejandra has four children with two of MJ's brothers, Randy and Jermaine, and was married to Jermaine.

"There is no relationship with Dr. Murray," Alejandra Jackson says. "I know the children don't want nothing to do with him. He was always so nice to the children and he was there to help with their dad. So it was confusing for them.

Murray is awaiting trial for involuntary manslaughter in connection with Jackson's June 25, 2009 death. He allegedly injected Jackson a strong hospital anesthetic.

:?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

all4loveandbelieve

Thank you for posting this, finally someone who is spilling the beans... It showed she was married to Jermaine, she got his desease, of slipping up.. lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "suspicious mind"

So, this sounds like a confirmation that Murray is helping Michael.  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

Quote from: "suspicious mind"

So, this sounds like a confirmation that Murray is helping Michael.  lolol/

How funny would it be if Murray was like an FBI agent...you know undercover  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Thanks for sharing this......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

And do you remember the report of MJ saying very deliberately that he 'trusted Murray with his life'. This always struck a chord with me - even when I still believed MJ was dead, I still thought Murray was a good guy! I know it was News of the World tabloid garbage, but there can be snippets of truth even in their articles and this is one of those quotes that hit me, like they were using it to ridicule MJ, saying 'ha, you got that one wrong big time', whereas, in fact, MJ, if he did say it,  knew exactly what he was saying.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions