KimTopic starter

Conrad Murray the doctor/actor???
May 15, 2011, 09:29:51 AM
I've been doing some research on Conrad Murray but not the doctor but the actor, we all know he's in 24 Hour Party people but I actually found the whole movie online here is the link:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here is a screenshot of Conrad Murray in the movie:
[attachment=2:1k2z9n3r]murray01.jpg[/attachment:1k2z9n3r]

If you compare this with all the other pictures from Dr. Conrad Murray:

[attachment=1:1k2z9n3r]dr-conrad-murray-pic-ap-583718882-thumb-450x294.jpg[/attachment:1k2z9n3r]

[attachment=0:1k2z9n3r]conrad-murray-mj-doctor.jpg[/attachment:1k2z9n3r]

Let's not forget that 24 Hour Party People was made in 2002 exactly 7 years before 2009, okay so maybe Murray gained some weight over those 7 years...

Do you guys know, that Murray have 7 kids?

Dr. Conrad Murray fathered a baby son just weeks before he agreed to close his private medical practice and handle Michael Jackson as his only patient, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively.

RadarOnline.com has obtained an official "True Copy" of the baby's "Certificate of Live Birth."

Click Here To See The Birth Certificate

Che Giovanni Murray was born at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center on March 2, 2009.  His mother is Murray's 27-year-old girlfriend Nicole Alvarez.

The twice-married Murray, 56, admitted to being the father of six in a deposition he gave in 1999. He also has a son by Nenita Malibiran who took him to court over unpaid child support.  Another woman, Janice Adams also claims to have two daughters by the good doctor.

The newest addition to Dr. Murray's brood lives in the Los Angeles area with his mother.  

Dr. Murray's treatment of Jackson continues to be scrutinized by law enforcement, who today announced that a security hold has been placed on the singer's toxicology results.

[/b]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Re: Conrad Murray the doctor/actor???
May 15, 2011, 10:28:43 AM
Are you going to actually watch the movie to find other clues? That would great!
"24 hour party people" reminds me of the "Party Bus" that was one of the procession of vehicles going to Forest Lawn after the funeral.  8-)

Seems to me that the screen-shot Murray does not match Dr. Murray. The ear-lobes and nose don't match. Would the forehead bump change that drastically in 7 years?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dafne

May 26, 2011, 08:26:57 AM
Has anyone seen these TONS of pics of Murray?
There are tons of which we dont know. And we wondered where TMZ was getting all the photos from.Here are hundreds that TMZ hasn't even got their hands on.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

May 26, 2011, 10:00:26 AM
Quote from: "Dafne"
Has anyone seen these TONS of pics of Murray?
There are tons of which we dont know. And we wondered where TMZ was getting all the photos from.Here are hundreds that TMZ hasn't even got their hands on.

omg  afraid/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

KimTopic starter

May 26, 2011, 12:45:44 PM
omg! So many pictures! afraid/ Like... if he is such a big star... :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike