PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "PeaceLoveHappiness"

Please kindly explain to me how I spread negativity on this board, because I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.  I think you have me confused with someone else.

No clues folks!  Just kids being kids, and not appreciating the disrespectful, awful paparazzi.

This is just one of the recent. I'm really fed up with people who make negative posts all the time. Did you notice that you are the only one who thinks that this article is not hoax related? Anyways, I'm not going to argue with you but I would be appreciated if you take your negativity elsewhere because I want to stay on topic here and as you see most people think that this is hoax related. I want to discuss this issue with them. And as I wrote before, I do not care what negative people think and I do not care about their prejudice about me or about the hoax.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "heartphantom"
"Michael Jackson has three-year comeback plan"

Wasn't the title being given by journalists on 6 march 2009? Were they in on hoax too? I am not sure i am following. :oops:

The journalists do not need to be in on the hoax. Yes, the title is from 2009 and Randy Philips told them about their GAME PLAN with Michael which contains releasing singles, album and a film. And during the last 2 years, we are having those singles, album and TII aka Thriller II. We were going to have these if Michael was alive but he is "dead", right? So why are we having these still? You know what I'm saying? It's bright clear that Randy was telling about this game plan which is called the fake death because this fake death consists of all of these. And I've always told that Randy Philips is in on the hoax. That's the reason why Michael said : "Thank you for bringing me here Randy. I can take it up from here." just a day before he "died". And Randy told it to us on purpose to let us know that he knows and to give another clue.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "PureLove"

Please kindly explain to me how I spread negativity on this board, because I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.  I think you have me confused with someone else.

No clues folks!  Just kids being kids, and not appreciating the disrespectful, awful paparazzi.

This is just one of the recent. I'm really fed up with people who make negative posts all the time. Did you notice that you are the only one who thinks that this article is not hoax related? Anyways, I'm not going to argue with you but I would be appreciated if you take your negativity elsewhere because I want to stay on topic here and as you see most people think that this is hoax related. I want to discuss this issue with them. And as I wrote before, I do not care what negative people think and I do not care about their prejudice about me or about the hoax.

LOL PureLove!  That is all you can come up with?!  You are the one who has been called out on multiple occasions for being negative, yet you accuse me of it simply because I don't think Michael's kids are giving out clues to hoaxers or believe that an article that came out a few days after the O2 announcement is hoax related.  OK, thanks for explaining it to me.

Oh, and if you had bothered to search for the other thread about the 3 year comeback, you would see that my comments were strictly based on the article you posted and another one that I had read awhile back.  I never said that I believed Michael was really going to take the show on tour.  Rather, I was merely explaining what the articles were saying at that time.  Someone (AEG maybe? I can't remember now) put the info out there in March 2009.  Hopefully my explanations aren't too negative for you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

LOL PureLove!  That is all you can come up with?!  You are the one who has been called out on multiple occasions for being negative, yet you accuse me of it simply because I don't think Michael's kids are giving out clues to hoaxers or believe that an article that came out a few days after the O2 announcement is hoax related.  OK, thanks for explaining it to me.

Oh, and if you had bothered to search for the other thread about the 3 year comeback, you would see that my comments were strictly based on the article you posted and another one that I had read awhile back.  I never said that I believed Michael was really going to take the show on tour.  Rather, I was merely explaining what the articles were saying at that time.  Someone (AEG maybe? I can't remember now) put the info out there in March 2009.  Hopefully my explanations aren't too negative for you.

Sorry but I'm not going to waste my time finding all of your negative posts. There're too many of them. You are one of the so called truth seekers who are definitely non-believers. And I stopped arguing with non-believers long time ago after I realized that they see everything in a way they want to see and you can not open their minds. So this is period with arguing with you. As I wrote, pls bring your negativity elsewhere.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sorry but I'm not going to waste my time finding all of your negative posts. There're too many of them. You are one of the so called truth seekers who are definitely non-believers. And I stopped arguing with non-believers long time ago after I realized that they see everything in a way they want to see and you can not open their minds. So this is period with arguing with you. As I wrote, pls bring your negativity elsewhere.

I'm sorry PureLove, but you really do have me confused with someone else.  I am a believer just like most everyone else on here, and although I would love to know the truth about this hoax just like everyone else, I'm not one of the 'truth-seekers' that you mistakenly claim I am.  That's fine though, no worries.  I also don't want you to waste anymore of your time finding my "negative posts" because it really will be a waste of your time, since you wouldn't find anything more negative than me not appreciating Michael's kids being photographed and/or exploited all of the time.  Excuse me for having respect for minors.  Anyway, I'm finished with this thread so feel free to have the last word.  I'm leaving your negative sandbox and heading back over to my positive one.  Peace out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I'm sorry PureLove, but you really do have me confused with someone else.  I am a believer just like most everyone else on here, and although I would love to know the truth about this hoax just like everyone else, I'm not one of the 'truth-seekers' that you mistakenly claim I am.  That's fine though, no worries.  I also don't want you to waste anymore of your time finding my "negative posts" because it really will be a waste of your time, since you wouldn't find anything more negative than me not appreciating Michael's kids being photographed and/or exploited all of the time.  Excuse me for having respect for minors.  Anyway, I'm finished with this thread so feel free to have the last word.  I'm leaving your negative sandbox and heading back over to my positive one.  Peace out.

I think people are seriously over-thinking this. Oprah was referring to Michael Jordan, plain and simple....

<<<- We were discussing if Oprah could be calling him MJ on purpose. Nobody said that she did it on purpose but we were talking about the possibility. But you came and wrote that we were over-thinking. You see nothing as a clue. I'm not saying this one is a clue or the kids is a clue but you cut it short and without searching more about it and read what others think, you make your negative comment.
You can keep on fooling yourself but it so obvious how negative you are. And everyone knows who is negative and who is not. They can check out your posts and see it themselves. It is not only the posts you make but the way you approach to the threads are so negative. Anyways, I'm so glad you left here because I don't want to see your negativity no more.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions