Open letter to Jermaine Jackson
May 17, 2011, 10:12:13 AM
Believers do not give up. :P
Has anyone seen this letter?

[youtube:tmx9zazj]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NESd7VlC3Q&feature=player_detailpage[/youtube:tmx9zazj]

"Very few people can deny the announcement of the death of Michael Jackson on June 25, 2009, we all believe to be true
almost all of us ...
The story seemed very credible
Photos and videos were released, the statements of family
saddened us and we plunged in mourning the loss of the greatest artist of all time.
Over the days, some holes appeared and our doubts, too.
The failures began on the very day that Michael disappeared
Some conflicting information between the family, the media
and unrealistic coincidences began to raise more and more
doubts regarding the veracity of this information
Please consider this message as being sent to you by all believers.
Every passing day brings us new unanswered questions.
We did not invent facts, only point out the obvious.
We have great respect for Michael and his family.
So why, after almost two years, you ask us to leave we to believe?
And why on Twitter that covers so few people?
What seemed "fun" during the first year has now become oppressive with each passing month.
We are not intending to enter the privacy of anyone, just trying to understand the facts.
If your request is real and justified, could you please do it on television and press
but should be aware that we are all fans of Michael Jackson, trying to understand
why after two years we are still wondering if Michael is alive
We did lots of research and concluded that there were many conspiracies around a single man.
This man, who is Michael has suffered greatly and have included the results of our research in our videos.
We are "the Army of Love '
We are 'believers'
We stand beside you, beside his family for justice to prevail
to ensure that the media convey information that is not released in recent years
Michael is innocent, Michael is not a child molester.
Let us not believe how Elvis' fans after so many years
one man is still alive while he is dead
"Truth is like the sun, you can stop for a while, but it is not goin'away '(going away)
Elvis Presley
Awaiting your response, here are some examples of questions that remain in doubt
And please understand that we have the greatest respect for you and your family.
The call to 911, which allegedly came from the files of 911 enables us to understand loud and clear voice of the caller and the voice of the operator of the 911 weakest when it should be the opposite. Why?
This call should have been issued from the residence of MJ, as the speaker says he is on his side
However, after checking the files of 911
discovered that the call was made from a hotel (Hotel Beverly Hills), which is located 3 minutes away from there. Why?
Why there are three death certificates? Because none of them was signed by a coroner?
Why does the driving, that was used to identify the body?
Why the documents are written postmortem Joseph not Joe?
Why is TMZ to report the death of MJ six minutes before his official announcement?
Why you made the official announcement of the death of his brother? Why was not made by the coroner?
During a speech in honor of Memorial Marlon spoke only on a single story about the MJ
saying that he liked to dress up not to be identified? Why?
Do not blame us for doubting and believe right now ...
Why Michael was not mentioned in the list of artists who died in 2009 at the Grammy Awards ceremony?
Why a tomb stone with no name?
Why is that the video images Liberian Girl were almost the only use? The Staple Center?
Again do not blame us for making comparisons ...
Why are there so many cuddly inside the courtroom?
Why Katherine Jackson allowed to be interviewed by Pearl Jr. since she is the leader of the hoaxers in the U.S.?
Why there is no 'rip' or 'memory' in reference to the death of Michael in "This Is It '?
Why was it chosen an image E'Casanova and placed in the stele in Gary?
Why did it take six months to Brian Oxman said that the image of the ambulance was false?
And why the family did not comment on the matter, or sued the media for using a false document?
Why you said:
"This film is called This Is It, but this is not really that
there will be more, many more things will happen
and This Is It, but this is not the final curtain call, no "
This t-shirt to his wife was wearing a few days after the disappearance of Michael with "Michael lives" printed on it, why?
Why every attempt to telephone for Forest Lawn get the answer: there is no body of Michael here?
In a letter from a doctor near MJ, found at his home, concluded:
is as D (Demerol) or even better, everything is ready, this is it (THIS IS IT capital letters and bold ?!?!?!)
"Do this before starting your second chapter '
"You're the best, you're on top, you is not seen nothing yet. Let's do this as soon as possible. Read the attached files and call me '
Document circulated again by TMZ,
Videotapes and monitoring cameras have disappeared?
Why it took two years to tell us?
Here you have just a few examples of the thousands of unanswered questions
We count on your great spirit to bring us an explanation."
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

curls

Re: Open letter to Jermaine Jackson
May 17, 2011, 10:54:10 AM
"Please consider this message as being sent to you by all believers."

Well for starters, it's not being sent by ME.  What is this going to achieve?  Are they trying to force Jermaine to spill the beans?  Ain't gonna happen!  Are they trying to force MJ out from wherever he is?  That ain't gonna happen either!

"We count on your great spirit to bring us an explanation."

I want no explanation from Jermaine - not unless I can see him on my screen with MJ sitting by his side!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

May 17, 2011, 11:08:45 AM
It's a fine letter but it's a bad english translation and I would really hate that to speak for us all. You have to know what she's talking about (be a hoaxer) to understand what she's saying in several instances.

I think the answer to why send it is because Jermaine basically issued a challenge to us when he said we believe based on semantics. There's an urge to validate our movement, I feel it too. Maybe he wants us to prove it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

curls

May 17, 2011, 11:13:26 AM
Quote from: "bec"
Maybe he wants us to prove it.

LOL - like TS hasn't managed to make us prove it, so let Jermaine have a go!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 17, 2011, 11:24:07 AM
Thank you for sharing this video. I also agree with Curls and Bec - I was a little disappointed that she/he stated it was on behalf of all of us beLIEvers...because it may not be. But I can see her intentions are good.

I think some of her questions, although great questions, won't be able to be answered by Jermaine. And, if he does know the answers he certainly isn't going to tell us he knows because that would be acknowledging that the death, or at least the parts he would be clearing up, are fake.

I think it's time to stop harassing Jermaine and the others and start proving our own findings. With a little patience we will know the truth in time. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

bec

May 17, 2011, 11:28:08 AM
Quote from: "curls"
Quote from: "bec"
Maybe he wants us to prove it.

LOL - like TS hasn't managed to make us prove it, so let Jermaine have a go!!

There may be a connection there, yes. When people get fired up they get motivated.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

May 17, 2011, 12:29:53 PM
I don't think it's a good idea to harras Jermaine but I am curious whether he will respond to this video. If so, I wonder how his explanation to these questions will be.  albino/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 17, 2011, 12:36:13 PM
can we just let Jermaine play his role (as mj wants) and call it a day. Its a good letter to him, but it it neccessary? Idk.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 17, 2011, 12:54:06 PM
errr...  when in the heck was Katherine interviewed by Pearl????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

all4loveandbelieve

May 17, 2011, 01:22:13 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Thank you for sharing this video. I also agree with Curls and Bec - I was a little disappointed that she/he stated it was on behalf of all of us beLIEvers...because it may not be. But I can see her intentions are good.

I think some of her questions, although great questions, won't be able to be answered by Jermaine. And, if he does know the answers he certainly isn't going to tell us he knows because that would be acknowledging that the death, or at least the parts he would be clearing up, are fake.

I think it's time to stop harassing Jermaine and the others and start proving our own findings. With a little patience we will know the truth in time. Blessings.

I agree with you 200% we should stop antagonizing Jermaine. He will not talk, we will only agravate him more. We found plenty of credible clues, that alone should make us believe Michael is alive. The way we found those important clues we will find the rest without any of the family help.. Who is with me? Let's work together, with all of our force we shall find the truth, we are half way there. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

May 17, 2011, 01:24:22 PM
I do not think Jermaine will respond. Maybe he did not have permission to do so or he will repeat again that there is no slippage and no clues. ...
But, anyway, it was a good initiative.
The letter is very respectful and shows that we are not crazy, but we are people who love Michael and also seek the truth.
These questions and many others doubts, perhaps only Michael will answer if he to return.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

May 17, 2011, 02:03:44 PM
what is the deal with people in this who think they have the right to speak for other people or put themselves in a position where it is assumed that it is the case? :evil:  that is the one thing in this that burns me so bad. if we want him to know what we think we can speak for ourselves.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

May 17, 2011, 02:08:00 PM
it's like we all have to think alike as church and a selfnamed Pope sends messages from church pale/
i agree SuspiciousMind, we can speak for ourselves and it's the only way. It's getting a little werid...Jermaine will believe that we are ALL alike, like a group. And then it's so rude to keep pushing Jermaine with explanations like they owe us something. We must know/remember our place and where we come from.  They let us talk, they don't close down forums, they let us do anything we want, they respect our need to talk, but to start harassing them like that...
This death hoax is their family business after all.
Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 02:19:05 PM by heartphantom
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

May 17, 2011, 02:18:51 PM
Quote from: "heartphantom"
it's like we all have to think alike as church and a selfnamed Pope sends messages from church pale/
i agree SuspiciousMind, we can speak for ourselves and it's the only way. It's getting a little werid...Jermaine will believe that we are ALL alike, like a group.

I agree.
I think most believers have such doubts, because all this is a hoax. But that does not mean we all agree on sending a letter to Jermaine. I think it will not happen anything and it may be that we will hear what we don't want. I think we will be labeled as boring.
It's good not to generalize.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
May 17, 2011, 04:39:48 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
what is the deal with people in this who think they have the right to speak for other people or put themselves in a position where it is assumed that it is the case? :evil:  that is the one thing in this that burns me so bad. if we want him to know what we think we can speak for ourselves.

Agree with you. And can people leave Jermaine alone for God's sake!?! I can not believe how these people think that they can get a positive answer from Jermaine. NOBODY except Teddy is going to say that Michael is alive. Especially the family. They can't and they won't. So what's the need to push them to speak about the hoax! We can lose these hoax forums because of these people! I hope Jermaine doesn't bother to watch this video and answer them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions