Re: Open letter to Jermaine Jackson
May 17, 2011, 04:52:45 PM
This open letter is factually incorrect, and therefore a total embarassment.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

all4loveandbelieve

May 17, 2011, 04:58:21 PM
You know what, I am trying to be so polite, not to offend anyone, but this person who wrote the letter did she or he  reflect before doing so? She or he must be really stupid to do so. Sorry but he or she is a morron. Would you go against your sibling? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. unless you hate him and you want him dead.. I give up.. Too drained to knock some senses to  these ingrades. Sorry I do not want to offend anyone but I am so fed up of people who do not think before they act. If this person is among us in this forum, I hope you read my post, if Jermaine decides to contact Souza for your stupidity he can tell her to shut it down.. Is this what you want? Have you heard Patience is a virtue????? Probably not...   :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
May 17, 2011, 05:03:58 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
You know what, I am trying to be so polite, not to offend anyone, but this person who wrote the letter did she or he  reflect before doing so? She or he must be really stupid to do so. Sorry but he or she is a morron. Would you go against your sibling? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. unless you hate him and you want him dead.. I give up.. Too drained to knock some senses to  these ingrades. Sorry I do not want to offend anyone but I am so fed up of people who do not think before they act. If this person is among us in this forum, I hope you read my post, if Jermaine decides to contact Souza for your stupidity he can tell her to shut it down.. Is this what you want? Have you heard Patience is a virtue????? Probably not...   :evil:

I was going to write stupid people but didn't want to say it. You wrote it for me too, thanks hun.  lolol/  And yeah, exactly! What if Jermaine asks for these hoax forums to be closed? People need to stop pushing the family! I wrote what I think about this video on that youtube channel. Maybe you guys should write it too for them to realize what they're doing. I don't know if it works on these people but worths a try.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

May 17, 2011, 05:32:58 PM
Thanks to those that are saying it how it is. You know what really annoys me about this?  This person didn't think about what they were doing, they only thought about themselves and how they are feeling and how they want answers. We all want answers but people like this should consider that maybe, just maybe, this whole thing is far bigger than them and what they want. Could be, we are simply unimportant, innocent bystanders watching something huge take shape. Something far more serious to MJ and his family than a few 'crazy fans' who want some answers. Hell, if MJ's supporters act like this, I don't want to be counted among them. I've said before I don't like being labelled or having it assumed that I'm part of any 'group'. Things like this just reinforce that thought. NO-ONE should take it upon themselves to speak for anyone else in this manner. And to top it all, they didn't even get someone to check the English translation before posting it. It's embarassing, stupid, disrespectful - and I've said enough - I'm off to bed!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

May 17, 2011, 05:57:40 PM
yeah and isn't it even more of a shame that pearl jr. who hasn't really done any better is out there at it also , for profit.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

May 17, 2011, 06:13:08 PM
Whoa that's just plain stupid. I wonder what the reaction they expected to receive? Wasn't Jermaine very clear about his position?
And I don't like they speak for all the believers either. I would never sign such a stupid letter.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

May 17, 2011, 10:26:09 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
What if Jermaine asks for these hoax forums to be closed?

Lol. Bring it on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MashMike

May 18, 2011, 02:21:23 AM
suspicious mind and PureLove 100% agree with u, this is really annoying, it will not surprise me that soon the familly will get mad and  do some serious steps to close the forum! Noone has given this peson the right to speak on behalf of all believers!!!IMO either Jermain won't respond to this letter or he will be absolutely mad about it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

suspicious mind

May 18, 2011, 06:21:20 AM
Quote from: "MashMike"
suspicious mind and PureLove 100% agree with u, this is really annoying, it will not surprise me that soon the familly will get mad and  do some serious steps to close the forum! Noone has given this peson the right to speak on behalf of all believers!!!IMO either Jermain won't respond to this letter or he will be absolutely mad about it!

i suspect there is really no way they can do that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

May 18, 2011, 02:53:05 PM
Quote from: "bec"

Lol. Bring it on.

Surely if this happened, we should respect the family and close the forums and not come here again?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

May 18, 2011, 03:39:42 PM
If this is a hoax it was such a serious situation we should not interfer and hope that jermaine will reply to a random letter it's a silly idea maybe written out of caring but there is no way we will know the truth untill they are ready or Conrad goes down
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 18, 2011, 03:46:28 PM
Quote from: "mumof3"
If this is a hoax it was such a serious situation we should not interfer and hope that jermaine will reply to a random letter it's a silly idea maybe written out of caring but there is no way we will know the truth untill they are ready or Conrad goes down

The day Conrad walks free, or goes down those steps...   its a make or break day for me.  I wish it would come sooner so we can have the answers we crave.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

May 18, 2011, 11:13:38 PM
Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
Quote from: "bec"

Lol. Bring it on.

Surely if this happened, we should respect the family and close the forums and not come here again?

Yes, surely.

(*bec sneaks back in around the corner*)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MashMike

May 19, 2011, 08:15:11 AM
i suspect there is really no way they can do that.

I do really hope so
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal