PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Jermaine Jackson To Release Michael Jackson Memoir 'You Are Not Alone' In September...

Jermaine Jackson has revealed that he has changed his release date for his memoirs about his late brother Michael, and it has been brought forward by one month.

The former Jackson 5 star admitted that the change of date does affect the coverage of Dr. Conrad Murray's trial for involuntary manslaughter of the 'Thriller' singer.

Jackson claims that the memoir won't show Michael as a "media caricature" but as a "human".

In a series of tweets, Jackson announced the news last night on his sister Janet's 45th birthday, he said: "Change of publication date for my memoir on Michael, 'YOU ARE NOT ALONE', is Sept 13th in UK & US.

"Original pub date was Oct 13th but then trial date moved, and I wasn't having the book published during proceedings..."

Jackson continued: "this memoir will now stand as a testimony to the real Michael & his true character, reminding the world who he was, moving forward... obvious consequence of book's new timing: it won't cover trial/evidence. but it will defend Michael's memory first & foremost with the truth."

He also added: "this book's primary aim is to share memories that celebrate my brother as a human not a media caricature #mythbusting"

What do you think about Jermaine's memoirs - do you think you will buy it?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

You know, I have learned so much about Michael in these 2 yrs. What possibly is he going to tell us more then we know right now? Probably the Bam date?? I don't think I will buy his book. I find Jermaine is using his brother supposedly death  to make money. This is an ongoing thing he does. When Michael was around, who made Jermaine live like a king, including all his siblings and parents. Now that he is not around to do so, he is writing a book. I think we know Michael's life why would we want to buy his book? This is my opinion.. I rather take that money and give it to the poors, so they can have a good decent meal.. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
I was wondering if Jermaine is going to give some anti-hoax answers to believers because he once tweeted that he would be answering all questions in his book. But it seems like there will be no hoax issue in the book which I doubted if there would be any. I think he is going to write about their memories and like he says, he will be showing the human side of Michael Jackson. This is another piece in clearing Michael's image imo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions