Sorry this has nothing to do with the hoax but here is an article that says that this bozo Perez Hilton predicted that Brittany Murphy would be the next celebrity to die. Here's the article:

December 21, 2009 -- As news of yesterday’s death (December 20) of actress Brittany Murphy sinks in, beyond the grief lies plenty of questions. One is directed toward the man who predicted this unhappy ending but seems to have stood aside and watched: Perez Hilton.

By way of background, Perez Hilton declared that Brittany Murphy could be dead by the end of the year. The celeb columnist made this prediction on AJ in the Morning -- a national radio program out of San Diego, California -- during an interview on December 7, 2009.

Eerily, during that fateful interview, Perez Hilton gave the impression that he believed Brittany Murphy would face a tragic ending to her life in a manner similar to that of Michael Jackson.

Talking celebrity news, Perez Hilton reminded AJ in the Morning listeners that Michael Jackson was the last big celebrity death for 2009. When Hilton was asked about who in the celebrity world he was worried about that would take the same tragic path as The King of Pop. Hilton clearly replied, ‘Brittany Murphy.’

That was that.

Hilton didn't talk about this again -- or at least not on national radio. He also apparently didn't do much, if anything, to help stop the talented actress from her ultimate and very untimely demise.

Why wasn't Perez Hilton more proactive about his suspicions regarding the lovely Brittany Murphy? That question is on the minds of some of the actresses many fans, writing on Twitter and blogging about this concern all over the Internet.

With that in mind, listen to the actual podcast of Perez Hilton's intuitive feelings about what the future did, indeed, hold for the beloved Brittany Murphy. RIP, Brittany Murphy, RIP.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

------------------

Didn't this Hilton guy mention on his blog that MJ faked his death to get out of the upcoming London concerts?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Didn't this Hilton guy mention on his blog that MJ faked his death to get out of the upcoming London concerts?

No, I think he said MJ was faking sickness, not death.  He deleted his post once he found out Michael had actually died.

I'd say, if there were drugs involved in her death (toxicology report is pending), Perez might've known about it (maybe saw her at a party or club or something) which could be why he said her name...

He seems to know a lot about celebrities but if he didn't know Brittany herself very well, I don't think there's much he could've done to help...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lorrie

By way of background, Perez Hilton declared that Brittany Murphy could be dead by the end of the year.
I must be abnormal or something, but I find it so morbid, disrespectful, and downright ignorant to go around trying to predict who's going to die. What kind of person wastes time thinking about crap like that? This idiot needs another hobby pronto.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Crescendo

My gosh.

thinking in terms that Michael did pass away (im not saying I believe that but just thinking in those terms)

If I would have predicted that Mj was going to pass, I would have done everything in my power to stop it. Which may have not been much since I am a commoner and Michael is a superstar. But I would have written, emailed him, prayed, etc.

So if one has strong feeling that one will meet a tragic end, are they going to sit around and do nothing? Surely Perez Hilton has connections and a bit of a celebrity status that he could manuever himself over to whatever celeb he wished to meet. If he earnestly thought Brittany Murphy was going to have a tragic end, he wasnt goin to do a single thing about it?

That upsets me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions