No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

the footage is not new, it released after the trail. and this is not a hoax video
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

While I agree that it's not new, what does it matter if it's a hoax video or not? We do discuss other things around here, and it's in the correct subforum...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dont blame the cops..  they were following lawful orders.  Blame the man who made that order.  SNEDDON!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

Quote from: "iamamjbeliever"
the footage is not new, it released after the trail. and this is not a hoax video

Ok dear, in your knowledge where should I have posted this video? Please let me know? By the way it said it was new so I simply copied pasted if you don't like pls don't see it thanks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

Quote from: "jessicakthx"
While I agree that it's not new, what does it matter if it's a hoax video or not? We do discuss other things around here, and it's in the correct subforum...

Thank you jessicakthx.. very much appreciated..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "iamamjbeliever"

Yes, it is not a hoax video and that is the reason why all4love posted it on the 2005 Trial thread. We discuss about everything on this forum, old and new. If you don't want to read things about old issues then why need to check out the 2005 trial thread?

I've never seen this footage before all4love. Thank you so much for sharing. As much as I see these videos, I understand better why Michael wanted to get revenge. This hoax is a take over!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Just to solve all confusion: the initial post was put under hoax videos topic. I moved the thread to new topic related to 2005 trial as that was the right place for this subject to be discussed.  ;)

Please let's focus on discussion on the subject matter.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

anyone ever seen anything that documents what they found in those things there at the last? would be interesting to know what they would be looking for with those items.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

mumof3

Thankyou for posting this video I don't think I have seen this one poor Michael
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

OMGosh....I literally could not watch it.  I don't want to see Michael's personal belongings being torn apart.  It's like watching Michael's heart being ripped to shreds for me, I don't know why.  I started to watch, but I immediately started to feel ill...truly ill.  As I write this, tears are beginning to flow..ugg, I get SO upset when I see or hear things about this time of Michael's life.  I have always said I hope that at least some part of this hoax is about clearing his name once and for all......truly clearing it in a way that even the most ardent fool who believed his guilt, could now only see his pure 101% innocence.  When all this garbage was going down around his life, I remember thinking, "........please let all this just be faked......not real, made up for what ever reason......"  I was (still am) so upset that Michael had been the subject of such a witch hunt.  I don't classify myself as an over-the-top all adoring MJ fan.  My point is....(then and now) I love his music, think he is an astounding person with a huge heart of love...and yes, very easy on the eyes (if you know what I mean :oops: )...but I never followed his every move, had pictures up all over the place to worship him etc...no fanatic fan stuff...just really like, admire and respect him.  This video makes me cry.....really cry for him.  I can't imagine what it was like.  
I appreciate you posting this...I am sorry I can't watch it. It just makes me :cry:  

Blessings to you always.........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "wishingstar"
OMGosh....I literally could not watch it.  I don't want to see Michael's personal belongings being torn apart.  It's like watching Michael's heart being ripped to shreds for me, I don't know why.  I started to watch, but I immediately started to feel ill...truly ill.  As I write this, tears are beginning to flow..ugg, I get SO upset when I see or hear things about this time of Michael's life.  I have always said I hope that at least some part of this hoax is about clearing his name once and for all......truly clearing it in a way that even the most ardent fool who believed his guilt, could now only see his pure 101% innocence.  When all this garbage was going down around his life, I remember thinking, "........please let all this just be faked......not real, made up for what ever reason......"  I was (still am) so upset that Michael had been the subject of such a witch hunt.  I don't classify myself as an over-the-top all adoring MJ fan.  My point is....(then and now) I love his music, think he is an astounding person with a huge heart of love...and yes, very easy on the eyes (if you know what I mean :oops: )...but I never followed his every move, had pictures up all over the place to worship him etc...no fanatic fan stuff...just really like, admire and respect him.  This video makes me cry.....really cry for him.  I can't imagine what it was like.  
I appreciate you posting this...I am sorry I can't watch it. It just makes me :cry:  

Blessings to you always.........

It is ok wishingstar, I felt the same. I always put myself into the other person's shoes. I never saw this video today was the first time, and I felt violated in a way that I cannot explain . So imagine poor Michael.. I think people are realising that they are wrong about Michael. blessings to you too..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

clea

Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
Dont blame the cops..  they were following lawful orders.  Blame the man who made that order.  SNEDDON!
yes it's true Miss.Peppers
 bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Clea

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
anyone ever seen anything that documents what they found in those things there at the last? would be interesting to know what they would be looking for with those items.

Yes. A lot of what they found was used as evidence for the 2005 trial. I found this site that is AWESOME! and very comprehensively goes through everything.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Didn't michael say that he didn't know they were even there, and that they had gone through rooms they had no search warant for? He has such a beautiful home, the imagination of a child and artist combined. Its so beautiful. I really do hope Mike gets these bastards good!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions