INWO Cards
May 18, 2011, 02:49:24 PM
GAME TIME!
All of you heard about the INWO Card Game, so here on this thread i want to post all the card that i could find online. We have so many great minds over here and i'm sure that you can help me to figure it out!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login]http://www.sjgames.com/illuminati/

They're all around us. Secret conspiracies are everywhere, and where can you find the only truth? Certainly not in the game of Illuminati. Fnord.

The object of Illuminati is to take control of the world. The phone company is controlled by creatures from outer space. The Congressional Wives have taken over the Pentagon. And the Boy Sprouts are cashing in their secret Swiss bank account to smash the IRS!

Illuminati is a classic. It was an instant hit when it was first released in 1982 and won the Origins Award for Best Science Fiction Boardgame. It has been Steve Jackson's signature title ever since.

Two to six players compete to take control of groups ranging from the FBI and CIA to the Dentists, increasing their wealth and power for further takeovers, until one rules supreme. Every player has different victory conditions! No ploy is too devious, no stratagem too low, as you scheme your way to victory.

I hate that this dude's last name is Jackson! :evil:
This card got me into tears :cry: They did it to Japan! :cry:
Obama? suspicious//
This is what they did to Michael and many other MALE celebrities! :evil:

To be continued in my next post -------------------------------------->
Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 07:35:17 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

Re: INWO Cards
May 18, 2011, 03:51:21 PM
German friends, i need some help here, please.
WTF??? afraid/
Thanks God my sisters never watched this show bow/
Notice the colors of people's clothes. That's right London Olympic games 2012! Couple of my friends who live in London are NOT going to be there for sure!
Great...Iraq! HAARP obviously! Okay what's up with Elvis? I wish i could see what's written on the bottom...
Thanks God i'm not eating this crap!
Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 07:38:36 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

May 18, 2011, 04:17:59 PM

I'll post more of those tomorrow. If you want to comment on any card, just write the name of the card and your comment. Can't wait to see your thought about it!
Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 07:40:24 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 19, 2011, 05:28:25 AM
The Enough is Enough one that you said you wanted to see the bottom of... The bottom says "At any time, at any place, our snipers can drop you. Have a nice day."
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 19, 2011, 08:41:07 AM
Quote from: "jessicakthx"
The Enough is Enough one that you said you wanted to see the bottom of... The bottom says "At any time, at any place, our snipers can drop you. Have a nice day."

Thank you so much! So it means that if someone is tired/against Illuminati their snipers will kill them?  suspicious//
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 19, 2011, 09:19:49 AM
Quote from: "Kristina4LOVE"

Thank you so much! So it means that if someone is tired/against Illuminati their snipers will kill them?  suspicious//

I'm not entirely sure :? but I'll post the rest of what I read about it --

You can remember only too well the Beltway Sniper attacks in October, 2002, carried out by snipers -- or sniper fall guys -- that clearly were under Illuminati Mind Control [Read NEWS1725, "We Have Caught The Sniper Like A Duck On A Noose"]. For a 22-day period -- October 2-24 -- in 2002, snipers terrorized people in the Beltway area, killing them just as this card says: they dropped victims "at any time, at any place"! For these 22 days, the snipers shot 13 times, killing 10 people. Throughout this sorry episode, we constantly pointed out the various Satanic symbols the pattern of the sniping was placing on the ground. Let us review these articles.

* "Original Maryland Shootings Shown To Be: 1) Not geographically random; 2) Occurring on a Satanic Holiday devoted to the destruction of the Old Order; 30 Shooting Pattern forms a Broken Cross. Satanic "calling card" left at the scene of one of the shootings. Shooter left a "Death Tarot Card" at the scene inscribed with "I am God" message." [NEWS1710]

* "Shot #11 On October 11 Is On A Line That Forms A Satanic Pentagram On The Ground." [NEWS1714]

* "Surprising -- And Unexpected -- Occult Symbolism Uncovered By Studying The Beltway Sniper Shooting Pattern" [NEWS1718]

* "Update On The Beltway Sniper And The Occult Shooting Pattern" [NEWS1719]

* "New Age Holistic Adviser Saw Broken Cross In Shooting Pattern Just 2 Days After First Shots Were Fired. Says Satanic Ritual Is Planned!" [NEWS1724]

* "We Have Caught The Sniper Like A Duck In A Noose" -- Analysis of this typical Illuminist Mind Control Trigger [NEWS1725]

Now, take a good look at this sniper card. This picture, taken in its entirety, is screaming Illuminati Mind Control. First, note the face of the sniper. He is screaming, as if in terror, and his eyes are not only protruding, they exude evil. The face seems to be falling apart, to the point where the straight background line separating the two black triangles serving as the backdrop to the face seems to pass behind the face. This is the perfect picture to accompany the description of how a Mind Control slave is activated by his handler. Listen:

"To create a trained assassin, the altars [Mind Control slaves, commonly called 'Deltas'] were desensitized towards pain and death ... Hypnosis was also used. The potential victims were devalued ... Satanic rituals were also involved in the creation of the Deltas. Deltas will be trained in hand to hand combat, and know the very vulnerable places to instantly kill people ... Training included a great deal of expert weapon's training." ["The Illuminati Formula To Create An Indestructible Mind Control Slave", Wheeler, p. 201-1]

At this point, we are told exactly what we should expect from the training of an Illuminati assassin. He is desensitized, put through brutal Satanic rituals, taught hand-to-hand combat, and given a " great deal of expert weapon's training." But, now focus on the "falling apart face"; is it falling apart or "melting" in this depiction? Listen to Wheeler explain:

"When the programmer wants to use these Delta alters, he will call them up from their 'genii bottle' or wherever the signal is hidden deep within the mind. The Delta will be commanded to 'melt'. When they have melted into the nothing state, then the programmer gives an exact script of everything the Delta altar is to do, just like you would program a computer step-by-step." [Ibid.]

This depiction on this card is of a Mind Control victim as he is being activated to be an assassin. Notice the rich brocade of pattern behind the face; this type of pattern is speaks of the rich "tapestry" of detailed information a handler puts into the mind of the assassin, giving him all the details of his many multiple personalities. Also, note the 12 colored triangles, grouped into colored pairs facing each other. Color coding is extremely important to the handler as he mentally "programs" the assassin.

Once again, we are shocked to not only see a sniper's card in this Illuminati New World Order card deck, but to see that the creator of this game correctly understands that the Illuminist sniper will be mind controlled is shocking, indeed. Now you should also know who is behind the latest sniper shooting spree in West Virginia!

afraid/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 19, 2011, 09:19:51 AM
:lol: errrr
Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 07:42:35 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 19, 2011, 09:28:26 AM
Thank you  jessicakthx, how could i forget about the mind control dudes  afraid/. Could you please give me a link of where you got this info? Do they explain any other INWO Cards?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 19, 2011, 01:10:46 PM
Quote from: "Kristina4LOVE"
Thank you  jessicakthx, how could i forget about the mind control dudes  afraid/. Could you please give me a link of where you got this info? Do they explain any other INWO Cards?

Oh hey also the German one you were curious about: "Fraternities - The action of this group can always be used to draw a card from their own group stack. The fraternities are charged as two conservative groups for the fulfillment of victory conditions."

The site I got the sniper thing from is You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and yes they do have details about other cards, plus provide links to like news stories and stuff to illustrate what they're talking about. =)

There's also this one too - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 19, 2011, 01:18:16 PM
Ooops I didn't see the other 2 German ones. They are...

Breweries = effect due to their tremendous advertising budgets this group +4 to directly control any attacks against media groups. The action of this group can always be used to an opponent to pull on it to prevent a card. it may per round only to pull a card as this can be counteracted. (corporate)

Federal Constitutional Court = The owner group can use their action to make the action of another pro-government group reversed. (groups loyal to the government, are not from Germany to mean, of course, too.) (loyal to the government peacefully)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 19, 2011, 01:29:07 PM
Argh I saw more German ones I missed. I should really pay attention before I post lol. I used a translator so I know they don't make total sense and a couple were really hard to read so I was off a little, but I figured it was better than nothing just in case no Germans wanted to help translate. :P

= +5 christian group loyal to the government to control drekt any. this is not loyal to the government for nations.

the control groups Magician gross = +2 to any attempt by any magic. +10 to the direct control of any magical group.

frankfurt = makes all other criminal groups within their own power structure increases by 1

fubbalprofis = corporate puppets of the media fubballprofis receive additional attribute.

= loan sharks, it is mittowch. Bieber where the mouse? to make the loan sharks increases for any other criminal group within its power structure by 1

Anddd last but not least, there has been speculation that the card that looks like Big Ben is actually a scene from the Japanese earthquake because of the shape of the clocktower.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 22, 2011, 11:10:40 AM
Argh I saw more German ones I missed. I should really pay attention before I post lol. I used a translator so I know they don't make total sense and a couple were really hard to read so I was off a little, but I figured it was better than nothing just in case no Germans wanted to help translate. :P

= +5 christian group loyal to the government to control drekt any. this is not loyal to the government for nations.

the control groups Magician gross = +2 to any attempt by any magic. +10 to the direct control of any magical group.

frankfurt = makes all other criminal groups within their own power structure increases by 1

fubbalprofis = corporate puppets of the media fubballprofis receive additional attribute.

= loan sharks, it is mittowch. Bieber where the mouse? to make the loan sharks increases for any other criminal group within its power structure by 1

Anddd last but not least, there has been speculation that the card that looks like Big Ben is actually a scene from the Japanese earthquake because of the shape of the clocktower.

Thank you so much for your help jessicakthx! :)  I've also seen the picture of Japanese clock tower and does look like the one on the card. So we have A LOT of cards pointing to disasters in Japan.  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 22, 2011, 12:00:40 PM
fresse/ Libya? and a couple of other countries that have been pissed off with dictatorship.
  errrr
Surely interesting, but i'm not so familiar with story about Saddam Hussein. Help...
I can't understand the picture  suspicious//
afraid/  afraid/  afraid/
Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 07:45:25 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
May 22, 2011, 12:02:40 PM
Kristina it is the first time I hear about this game.
The Japan thing caught my attention. Please tell me the game was on the market AFTER Japan earthquake.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 22, 2011, 01:22:59 PM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
Kristina it is the first time I hear about this game.
The Japan thing caught my attention. Please tell me the game was on the market AFTER Japan earthquake.

Unfortunately not Gina. This game was first time published in 1982 and the last time it was printed was in 1999. Now you won't be able to buy it, only off somebody's hands. The cards are unbelievably coming to reality, it already predicted 9/11 disasters and now Japan. Plus there are tones of other things which are happening as well, just like the card shows.
Very creepy, that's why i decided to find as many of them as i possibly can online and post it here for everyone to see that this is not a joke.
What is also interesting is that they have 2 cards about Elvis and they clearly show that he is not dead!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal