PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Joe Jackson - Joe Jackson Blasts 'Clay Pigeon' Murray

Joe Jackson insists Dr. Conrad Murray was a ''clay pigeon'' in the death of his son Michael Jackson, and has argued other people were involved in his passing.

Joe Jackson claims Dr. Conrad Murray was a "clay pigeon" in the death of his son Michael.

The physician is due to stand trial for the involuntary manslaughter of the legendary singer - who died of acute Propofol intoxication in June 2009 - but the pop patriarch insists he and Michael's mother Katherine are still convinced other people had a hand in the 'Thriller' hitmaker's death.

Joe said: "Everyone is thinking about this doctor. The doctor is just a clay pigeon. Other people are involved. Michael told his mother they were trying to kill him for his publishing. I didn't know anything about it until he passed."

Joe also spoke about his controversial plans to turn his son's Californian ranch Neverland into a theme park, as well as a second site, Happyland in Vietnam, insisting it is what Michael always wanted.

Speaking at the Cannes Film Festival to promote the Michael Jackson-branded perfumes, Jackson Tribute, Legend and Legacy, he said: "I want people to know that it's (the Jackson Family Foundation) a legitimate foundation to make money and carry on what we have to do. It is for the health of people in need, like any foundation, in any part of the world.

"Michael had Neverland. It was his mission before Michael passed away to create a theme park and we are taking over that mission."

Joe had a strained relationship with Michael - who shot to fame as a member of family band The Jackson 5 when he was just seven - but insists he always did everything he could for his children to drive them to success.

Joe - who was accused by Michael of beating him when his rehearsals went wrong - added: "Michael was a type of person the whole family went behind who crossed all borders with his music. All kids in all parts of the world, they know about him. His mission was to help people and he sold more records than anyone in show business history. It wasn't easy to get the family to this point. I had to work two jobs. I had all nine kids. I stayed there with them and got them all into showbiz. I don't care what anyone else said I did my job."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
They used to call Murray a scapegoat but now they call him as Clay Pigeon. I checked out what it means and found a film with the same name. It's film noir which was made in 1949. The plot of the film seemed interesting to me. Here it is.

The Clay Pigeon (1949)

Storyline

Jim Fletcher, waking up from a coma, finds he is to be given a court martial for treason and charged with informing on fellow inmates in a Japanese prison camp during WWII. Escaping from the hospital he tries to clear himself by enlisting the aid of Martha Gregory, widow of a service buddy he was accused of informing on. Helped also by Ted Niles, a surviving fellow prisoner, he gets closer to finding the answers he needs, and becomes ensnared in a grandiose scheme involving his Japanese ex-prison guard, $10,000,000 of US currency forged by the Japanese and a burgeoning crime network poised to wreak havoc throughout southern California.

Waking up from the death and clearing his name sounds very familiar to me with Michael's hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

That's interesting. Clay Pigeon. A clay pigeon is quite literally a fake standing in for the real thing. In the context, I think Joe meant a red herring. Lol.

Or did he?  suspicious//
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "bec"
That's interesting. Clay Pigeon. A clay pigeon is quite literally a fake standing in for the real thing. In the context, I think Joe meant a red herring. Lol.

Or did he?  suspicious//

That makes sense because I do believe that Murray is representing Michael in this case. Whatever happened at Michael's court the same is going to happen at Murray's. So Murray is fake Michael for this case, you know what I'm saying?  suspicious//
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Quote from: "PureLove"

Or did he?  suspicious//

That makes sense because I do believe that Murray is representing Michael in this case. Whatever happened at Michael's court the same is going to happen at Murray's. So Murray is fake Michael for this case, you know what I'm saying?  suspicious//

Ooo! Yes I do!

I was thinking a fake Dr. standing in for a real Dr. and I wasn't sure how that fit in but you're right.

Good job PureLove  :idea:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "PureLove"

Or did he?  suspicious//

Ooo! Yes I do!

I was thinking a fake Dr. standing in for a real Dr. and I wasn't sure how that fit in but you're right.

Good job PureLove  :idea:

Thank you hun. The family always used scapegoat for Murray but all of a sudden they changed it to clay pigeon. There must be a reason for that and this can be it. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Joe and family talk about other people involved and that Murray is the "scapegoat", if you have already Michael had previously spoken that he knew that people wanted to kill him he sought help from the FBI and he is involved in a sting with the FBI and i think that also  with the DEA, i do not think that the sit to expect that their enemies were to assassinate him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions