mac5kTopic starter

Willow & Jaden Smith Kick It With Paris, Prince And Blanket

Willow Smith and her brother Jaden were spotted kicking it with Paris with the late Michael Jackson's children, Blanket and Prince Jackson.

Guess when you're the kid of a superstar you tend to have a few things in common!

Paris jumped up and down and Michael Jackson's kids showed Willow they have hair to whip for days.

Check out these photos of Willow Smith and Jaden kicking with the offspring of the King of Pop!

Photos courtesy of Kingofpopkids.com.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

On this website a lot of photos : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   lolol/
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I hope not.  They say Jay-Z is those children's handler.  MJ keep your children safe from those handlers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you for sharing these pictures. Interesting that someone was allowed to take pictures...would have to be someone they know, right?

And they have a website?

Photos courtesy of Kingofpopkids.com

They sure are growing up fast - right before our eyes. I feel really blessed to have this opportunity to watch them grow into beautiful young people..a true testament to their father. I also feel a little protective and don't really like having them photographed all the time. LOL - I wonder if they know they have a million adoptive parents who are protective of them?

Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Where were these pictures taken?  Backstage or on the set for the Oprah show where Jada and Will appeared?  Hmmmm
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
kingofpopkids.com ?

that's crazy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mdc

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
Where were these pictures taken?  Backstage or on the set for the Oprah show where Jada and Will appeared?  Hmmmm

I think they might be on the set of Men in Black 3.  I just read an article about people wanting Will Smith to move his 53 foot trailer named "The Heat"  that he's using while filming MIB 3...and I think that is the same trailer the kids are standing in front of in the pictures. So the kids are in New York?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mac5kTopic starter

HLA on his T-shirt : can we consider a link with this company based in London You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  or something else :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Thank you for sharing these pictures. Interesting that someone was allowed to take pictures...would have to be someone they know, right?

And they have a website?

They sure are growing up fast - right before our eyes. I feel really blessed to have this opportunity to watch them grow into beautiful young people..a true testament to their father. I also feel a little protective and don't really like having them photographed all the time. LOL - I wonder if they know they have a million adoptive parents who are protective of them?

Blessings.

You know what I was thinking? I wonder who is behind Kingofpopkids.com too and I thought that it could be Michael himself. Probably Michael can not visit and see his children too often and he knew that he wouldn't be able to see them frequently so maybe that is the reason why he showed their faces to the media before he "passed" and he created this web-page and he allows them to take the pictures of his kids and that's how he can see them growing up from the internet. I'm writing a scenerio here but it sounds plausible to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

And they have a website?

Blessings.

You know what I was thinking? I wonder who is behind Kingofpopkids.com too and I thought that it could be Michael himself. Probably Michael can not visit and see his children too often and he knew that he wouldn't be able to see them frequently so maybe that is the reason why he showed their faces to the media before he "passed" and he created this web-page and he allows them to take the pictures of his kids and that's how he can see them growing up from the internet. I'm writing a scenerio here but it sounds plausible to me.

Anything is plausible with Michael, who knows.. I still think they should leave the children be alone...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

I guess Michael's kids and the Smith kids are about the same age, so they probably had a good time together.  It looks like they were having fun in these pics.  Perhaps Jaden and Paris will be in a movie together one day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I really don't understand why you all don't like the children being photographed. Is this something wrong with it? What does the phrase - Leave the children alone - mean?
Why do you think Michael doesn't like it without fail? Remember the photoshoot he made when Prince and Paris were little? And that one was not the only one, there were more.
If you are talking about shooting them without permission, well they are the star kids. Im sure both Michael and them are ready for it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mdc"

I think they might be on the set of Men in Black 3.  I just read an article about people wanting Will Smith to move his 53 foot trailer named "The Heat"  that he's using while filming MIB 3...and I think that is the same trailer the kids are standing in front of in the pictures. So the kids are in New York?
The chair has "Anderson" on it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

Quote from: "reasonables+luvs+MJ"
Quote from: "mdc"

The chair has "Anderson" on it.

Ooo..nearly an anagram of Saunders.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "JentleTouch"
I really don't understand why you all don't like the children being photographed. Is this something wrong with it? What does the phrase - Leave the children alone - mean?
Why do you think Michael doesn't like it without fail? Remember the photoshoot he made when Prince and Paris were little? And that one was not the only one, there were more.
If you are talking about shooting them without permission, well they are the star kids. Im sure both Michael and them are ready for it.

I agree. And if Michael didn't want the kids to be photographed, he would never ever show their faces to the media. He knew the paps would be around the kids in their entire lives. He knew what he was doing and he had a purpose to do that.  And the kids do not look like they are annoyed with the paps or whoever the person is who takes these pictures.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions