anewfan

I have searched Google for images of Arnie as well, and I couldn't find those pics either. Weren't Jason and Arnie friends?  Maybe he had some photos from the years they were friendly with one of another? I'm not sure...but you're right, these pics aren't on Google images.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

Andrea

Who knows, maybe Jason and Arnie had a thing going and it ended badly?  That could explain where Jason got the photos.  And the Michael story was concocted between the two of them, maybe with Michael knowing.  Because I don't see Michael getting bent out of shape in the off chance that anyone happened to believe the story about Michael and Jason.   It's entertainment really and once again proves the media will lie, and not do any fact-checking.  And remember, Michael LIVES for controversy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

When I was looking into these pages about a month ago, you weren't able to see all the friends on the Arnold W. Klein page. You could only click on the people who commented on his pics. The settings have been changed on that page, because now you can see the list of friends. There are 715 friends on that page. I have no idea what any of this means, but things are a bit different than they were a month ago.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

deleted - wrong thread
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

This is absolutely crazy!  I wonder if Arnie really does maintain both of those facebook pages.  I could understand having a professional page and a personal page, but I wouldn't think that Arnie would want some of those pics of him posted, even on a personal page.

I had read somewhere that Arnie and Jason had been an item at one time, so maybe it has just ended very badly.  Jason definitely had a lot to say in his blog.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
" While some of the facts and events are accurate, most of this stuff is totally made up.  I was there, Michael barely spoke to Klein on the last day he came in.  There was no talk of Branca, no tears...  no talk of taking care of the kids, the kids were going to London.  Again, delusional"

Hmmmm interesting.  Jason has a blog and its very interesting...too interesting to ignore...this is the link:

Klein - FAIL (again and again...)
So, lots of activity going on over there in the Facbook world...  Klein has decided to do a records search on me (I am sure he has done many).  Well, he has posted what appears to be police records of some sort for people with the name Jason Pfeiffer.  Then, he posts a comment "does anyone know what this is, I wouldn't know since I haven't been in jail...."  I am not sure if he actually believes its my record (maybe his eyes have gotten worse then they already were, remember his spelling errorrssss) or maybe he just hopes people wont look at it too closely.  The second option seems the best.  He has also enlisted the help of his fat "FB" friends to post nasty comments about me as well.  Hmmm, go figure.  Well Klein, again you fail.  If you had just asked on of your bitches to clean off your glasses you could have read the report better.  But, Paul probably did this for you.  He did the same thing for you about Kevin, one of your many ex's.  He had you convinced about that one too.  Lets recap shall we?

1)  My middle initial is "R" as in Roger. Not "P" as in Paul, or "M" is in Michael.  I know it asks alot for you to use your little brain, but remember I did work for you at one time so you should have all that information, idiot.  

2)  The birthday for this Jason Pfeiffer, is WAY off from mine.  Again, please use some brain cells....

3)  On one of the entries, it appears to list height and weight.  I am no where near 150 pounds and you should know this.  That's why you were always trying to have sex with me, because I am fat remember...  We all know how Klein likes his chubby guys...

4)  On one of the entries, an arrest date is listed as 11/07.  Well, if you remember (I know Klein, you have selective memory) that was about the same time I met you, and you were trying to bed me down every chance you got - I certainly wasnt in jail and if I had been, your bitch Dan would have been all over me.

5)  I have never been arrested.

I am posting the record here, just so my readers can make there own informed decision.  Maybe Klein picked this record up while he was en route to the airport for is "non-trip" to London for the royal wedding?  I think the only queen he meets is his boyfriend Gary.  I am also posting a screen shot of your lovely 2nd facebook page.  So tawdry...

That's fine though because if he wants to get really nasty, I can do that too.  I would love to talk about illegal activities.  Maybe I can post my prescription history and ask how come there are additional entries.  Or maybe we can talk about terrible incontinence.  I will have to think on it, but in the meantime, can you say 5150?  Until then, have a nice day douche bag.

I still get questions as to why I am doing this blog, and that my beef is with Klein. True... But its also important to note that I am not going to sit back anymore while all you "fans" trash me on another blog or forum while I remain silent. I refuse to do it. I was quiet for a long time, and finally couldn't take it any longer. As I have stated before, the last straw was windbag Klein coming out on Facebook and TMZ making more wild accusations about me, from saying I am lying about the relationship, to being a terrorist, literally. I decided to stand up for myself, much like David did to Goliath.

When I started working for Klein, I was vulnerable, a trait he loves. I had just lost a close family member, moved half way across the country, and needed a job. Klein "came to my rescue, and pulled me out of the gutter" (as he describes it). He loves to be in a place of superiority, and lord over his forever grateful subjects. I worked hard for him... I believed in him... He turned into a father figure for me, and I respected him.  In turn he was good to me.  A fact that his lawyer threw into my face when I asked for my personal possesions back.  As if to say, dont expect your socks and shoes back, he took you to see Lady Gaga.  More on that later.

It wasn't until Michael died that chinks in the armor would start to show. I questioned how he handled the entire thing, but being a loyal subject, I was told to never question him. It wasn't until September of 2010 that I decided I was going to stand up for myself. I continually refused to support his crazy endeavors and I started to question my loyalty. All these bizarre quests he was on, trying to destroy people,. why? I finally had enough and after him and his closeted boyfriend began to talk behind my back, I walked out of his house. I was done.

Well, the only way Klein can deal with rejection is to try to destroy someone. He has shown this time and time again with his "campaign" against two Canadian doctors, his "crusade" against the FDA, and his defamation of numerous of his previous employees, friends and boyfriends.

Klein has spent many many years of his life in a personal crusade against two Canadian doctors. I wont even dignify his ridiculous allegations by printing them, other then to say he claims they forged data and had it printed in a major medical publication. He has tried for years to sue them, to no avail, and no major news organization are interested in his crazy claims. The genesis of this hate dates back many years and began when he was a paid consultant for Allergan (Big Pharma LOL). He demanded that he would be the highest paid consultant in the pool. Well, he was, however there were two doctors (husband and wife team) who were paid almost the same as him. Although they were each paid the same amount, together they were paid twice as much as Klein, a terrible blow his huge Ego. Well, of course, Klein could have none of that, and proceeded to try and demolish their reputation, much as he tried to do with mine. Well, Allergan eventually decided that he was too difficult to work with and didn't renew his contract. New Flash, Arnie they didn't fire you...they just didn’t renew your contract. Not because of discrimination as you claim, but because you were hard to deal with and didn't do the work. STOP THE INSANITY, and stop blaming others for your problems and hardships.

Then there is the bizarre turn of events of Klein now being a supposed "consultant" for the FDA. While yes, he is in the "consultant pool" for the FDA (something I had to lobby for) he makes it sound a lot more fabulous then it really is. But what I find interesting is how does a man go from taking over a half million dollars a year, year after year for being a consultant to Allergan and Medicis (the Big Pharma he claims to crusade against) to being a consultant on the FDA? All this money paid into a separate entity, for doing virtually no work. Sounds weird huh? Now that’s a conspiracy he should investigate!  Dont forget Klein, I was in that meeting in January, 2010.  A meeting you claim now didnt take place.  When you tried to strong arm people. I kept a diary to remember dates.

Let us not forget the dozen or so employees he has accused of fraud, theft, negligence, and a myriad of other things. The only thing these employees were guilty of is no longer drinking the cool aid. How many police reports has he filed or someone filed on his behalf which contain wild allegations of theft and fraud. He did just that to me. All because I stopped drinking the cool aid.

Klein proceeded to contact my friends and business associates defaming me and acting generally stupid. Even those around him, who at one point I called my friends; he turned them against me. I cant only blame him, if they were stupid enough to believe his bullshit, then so be it. All of them, including the great Dr. Klein will have to answer to a higher power. But for now, they continue to crowd around him telling him how wonderful he is... How the current article he has written is "brilliant" (even though it reads as if a 2nd grader has written it)... How he can do no wrong.... How everyone who questions him is evil... I wish you could hear what your employees and "friends" say about you behind your back.  I should never have stopped them.  Yes, well this wonderful person who crusades against Big Pharma, was one of those who reaped the rewards not too long ago. It makes me want to puke all over his gucci shoes.   And nice touch Klein, having your patients contact me and then posting our conversations on your stupid site "the truth about michael." The site you claim isnt yours.  Tell Joann I said thanks.  

Then there is the personal aspect of my feud with him. Of course, he couldn't let me leave so we could just both go on with our lives, that would admit someone left him. No, he had to get nasty. Several months before I stopped working for him, he insisted I move into his Hancock Park home. Well, sure there are worse things, but I told those around him (Gary Mosser, Paul, Dan) I didn't want to. Everyone insisted and I relented. Well, low and behold, Klein decided to keep ALL OF MY PERSONAL BELONGINGS. When he finally relented to give me SOME THINGS BACK several month later, all I got were some tubs of fire damaged and moldy clothes. You see, in Klein's world, since he gave me some items of clothes for my Birthday in June, all of my personal property becomes his. Including family heirlooms, watches, cufflinks, photographs, furniture, beds, bedframes, pillows, sheets, candles, pots and pans, coffee makers, artwork, socks and even DIRTY UNDERWEAR. How can a man live with himself for doing this? I was literally homeless, with no clothes. And trust me, I tried to sue him, but obviously Klein does not comply with his lawyers good and sound advice, and has a reputation for being difficult to deal with. So, that hit a brick wall quickly. However, what doesn't kill us makes us stronger. I have comfort in knowing that he has done this to so many people before. There are the 3 boyfriends who I will not name, moving them out overnight, and not returning there personal property. There are the previous employees he has done the same to. It allows him to feel empowered. He even started to give one previous boyfriends property to another "newly acquired" boyfriend. He flaunts his employees and partners as if they were personal possessions, even posting shirtless pictures of his "closeted" boyfriend on his facebook page. Go figure.  I will never forget you trying to lure people to your home, by using me...  "come meet Michael's boyfriend"  Sick.  Maybe there is a great reason Dame Elizabeth Taylor refused to speak with you at least a year before she died.  

I will post again in a few days... but again, YOU started this pissing match. You took a simple resignation to new heights. Maybe Bruce, and Kevin, and others will take your stupidity sitting down, but I WILL NOT! You have not heard the last of me... I will continue. The truth will be told, and I will tell the truth... This is my way of redeeming myself in the eyes of the universe, and I will not be stopped.

PS. Friends of Klein (i.e. employees who he pays to troll the internet for stories about him) don’t bother posting a comment as I will delete it (That means you Zeroc00l, or LA90077 you traitor). Your idol is not perfect and has tons of flaws that you will eventually see. Trust me on this, everyone has his or her day in Klein's faux empire.

And please remember, the following applies fully.

Only has one oar in the water
a burger short of a combo meal
not the brightest bulb on the Christmas Tree
all telephone and no receiver
would argue with a signpost
And... Is depriving some village of its idiot.

And as for pictures, they are all out there on the internet, you just need to know where to look.  First up, Good Ole Arnie...  This one was on his facebook page for awhile...  Tip:  make sure you make your facebook page private!!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You can read more here, but beware....some things written, may infuriate the fans....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
All of Kleins gay friends on facebook, look like him....OMG elvis_/  afraid/  afraid/  afraid/  afraid/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I agree that Jason's blog is very interesting.  It's definitely one to re-visit for updates.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

I thought it was interesting that some of Jason's clothes were fire-damaged--from the fire at Arnie's house--wasn't the title "Everything burns" or something like that?  But what a complete and utter mess this "pissing" contest is. Who to believe... :shock:  suspicious//  :lol:  Could be part of the hoax to liven things up during a lull.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Wow  suspicious//
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

isn't that Kleine FB page?? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

some time ago he wrote something about TMZ and that Jason wasn't MJ's lover.. wasn't that on that page??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ive just had a thought.
If Arnie Klein is sick and his health was failing BEFORE 2009 - then this could explain why MJ hired Dr Murray instead of Dr Klein.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

all4loveandbelieve

ewwwwwwwww! not a very pretty picture. He shouldn't lose his day job, he will never make it as a  male model !  lolol/  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

RK

If Arnie has been sick it could be the explaination for his fluctuations and decreases in weight. IDK.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

The blog is very interesting.

He wrote this: Klein has a history of trying to get revenge on people who turn their back on him.  The last straw was his "ghost writer" claim.  This writer is actually someone on his payroll, Paul Camuso...  Klein has known Paul for 10 years.  Paul is also the webmaster and a contributor to Klein's site You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login although Klein writes most of the stories
(The Big Bad Bully, and info on anonymous comments)

Looks like Klein has people on a pay roll going to the net as well according to Pfeiffer.
PS. Friends of Klein (i.e. employees who he pays to troll the internet for stories about him) don’t bother posting a comment as I will delete it
(David and Goliath... Better known as the Pissing Match! UPDATED!!!)

6.   I never "sold" stories as good old arnie states, the closest I ever came to "selling" a story was when he (Klein) asked me to plant a story about him having Mark Vincent Kaplan represent him in his very short lived quest for paternity.  
(This is crazy... A few things about me)

And his "truth"
What I find most fascinating are those comments which admonish me about the "disgusting and vile accusations" which I am supposedly throwing at Michael's memory, as I "destroy" his family and memory. Are you for real? I mean, you act as if I am saying someone is an Axe murderer. I thought this was 2011, not 1950. For all you "fans" out there who think your idol (Michael or otherwise) is perfect, you have another thing coming. How dare I say Michael could have had a gay relationship with me. The haters say he could never have had a relationship with someone fat... But, I guarantee you that if I was 20 years old, toned, and slim, they would come up with another reason why it just couldn't be... And its even more amusing that those who say they knew Michael for decades, and "KNOW for a FACT" that Michael wasn't gay, I just laugh and say there is alot about him you DON'T know. Michael did not have alot of people around him 24/7 and those that were around him that long were not privy to his deep true thoughts.
(David and Goliath... Better known as the Pissing Match! UPDATED!!!)

How to digest all of this?

Looks like pfeiffer is positive that Michael is dead as well.

The comments of the blog are also something to have a look. Let´s see how fast TMZ will catch the info.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal