Please you have to read this!!! ASAP
December 22, 2009, 01:28:50 AM
ok so there was a fox 8 news report done in february earlier this year, they were saying elvis is still alive and he faked his death!! but they are not quite sure yet because a lack of evidence blah blah that defeats the purpose. i dont know if this will be ne help to the investigation but they showed a pic of an older guy with WHITE hair holding Marie Presely's son and they had it up against a younger elvis!!! they look alike!!! i was thinking that maybe the guy at the memorial and the burial service that everyone keeps flipping out  about is elvis!! maybe Elvis helped Michael Jackson fake the death because Elvis got away with it?? and well kinda gotta away with it if the news were right??...Is the shady old man with white hair in the fedora hat elvis?!! check out this video and please tell me??

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sorry about my horrible typing skills and computer knowledge  :P...there is something about this video that gives me hope that if elvis, being as famous as he was, can do it then so can Michael Jackson!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hope

Re: Please you have to read this!!! ASAP
December 22, 2009, 01:43:02 AM
:shock:  :o  WOW unbelievable!!!!! GREAT find. Like father-n-law like son-n-law  :D .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 01:45:11 AM
I have to say that this video freaked me out.

How eerie.
Don't know what to make of it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sangre

December 22, 2009, 01:57:18 AM
I still have a hard time believing Elvis actually faked his death. Besides, I would highly doubt he would help Michael Jackson.

Even if Elvis did fake his own death, I think he is really dead by now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

December 22, 2009, 01:58:50 AM
I have to admit Ive always believed Elvis was dead. Now I have to admit Im interested to hearing other sides to this...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

juliet

December 22, 2009, 02:06:43 AM
Yes, I've seen this vid before. One thing I can tell you, I am focused on Michael first.  Of course, I'm curious about Elvis as I read before that someone who visited Graceland spotted Elvis but wasn't able to take any vid/pic and somebody else was able to take a pic and I just can't remember what newsprint.

Anyway, my mind is totally congested with speculations about Michael and I don't think there's enough room for Elvis as all of my mind is for Michael.

Just the same, thanks for posting the vid link ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 02:08:38 AM
yeah ummm honestly if elvis is alive which i doubt WHY in the world would he help Michael??? Lisa's mother didnt like Michael nd pretty sure Elvis wouldnt like him(personally i dont know much about elvis just his music but my dad told me Elvis was 1 of the bigest racist, maybe tabloid junk idk but thas wat ive heard) and thas y i ask y would he help michael???? and How???? so i dont believe this theory
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 02:15:25 AM
Quote from: "LiteEyeZ22"
my dad told me Elvis was 1 of the bigest racist

:o  :shock:  :o  :shock:  :o  :shock:  :o  :shock:

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. ELVIS WAS NEVER RACIST. HE LOVED BLACK PEOPLE AND HE GOT INSPIRATION FROM THEM. At least thats my interpetation..  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

December 22, 2009, 02:18:31 AM
I too have heard that he had a slight problem with certain races...

I guess it depends on where you get your info ?
Idk because I remember hearing things about how mad would be if he were to know of Lisa and Michae'ls union etc etc

So therefore I don't think he'd help Michael....
but who knows
since he is in fact the one that introduced Michael and Lisa Marie when she was ten...

I'm not really qualified to make judgements since I don't know too much about Elvis..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 02:22:05 AM
i wasnt posting this on elvis's behalf...i was posting on michael jackson's behalf, and why not help, IF elvis really if alive he would be 72 btw...but if he were still alive i think he would help because he would understand where michael was coming from when he says he needs to get away?? maybe?? idk though i just trying to throw out all the options out there to work with...more the better. and ppl who keep saying they have "herd " these things bout elvis's racialness DONT ALWAYS BELIEVE THE MEDIA remember MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hope

December 22, 2009, 02:23:35 AM
:o  Elvis definately wasnt a racist. And if anyone knew what Michael was going through and could understand the way he had to live, it would be Elvis. IF (and I say IF) Elvis is alive, I really could see him helping Michael. He was married to his daughter, and just because Pricilla didnt like Michael , doesnt mean Elvis wouldnt. Like i said, only Elvis would know what Michael was going through. JMO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sangre

December 22, 2009, 02:30:31 AM
1. Have you seen youtube comments between MJ fans and Elvis fans? For some reason, these two groups don't seem to get along.
2. Michael married Presley's daughter. LMP told the media Michael took advantage of this marriage to repair his reputation. So whose side would Elvis believe? - Michael's or his own daughter's?
3. Why would Elvis let Michael get away with copying him? It would seem as if Elvis wanted to be the big star, the Kind of Rock'n'Roll. Why help out his competitor?
4. How would they have met? How did Michael know that Elvis was alive and how did he find him and vice versa. Elvis would be 74, won't he have anything better to do than hunt down MJ? If Elvis really is alive, for some reason I don't think LMP knows. If she doesn't know, how does Michael know?

I believe Michael got the idea from Elvis, because he thought he did actually hoax his death. LMP said Michael was very interested in the details of her father's death and asked a lot of questions. I believe MJ did it to find out how Elvis pulled off the whole "hoax" thing.

Elvis would be 74 right now, not 72, btw.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

December 22, 2009, 02:38:32 AM
yeah i was just guessing the age  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 02:39:20 AM
Quote from: "Sangre"
1. Have you seen youtube comments between MJ fans and Elvis fans? For some reason, these two groups don't seem to get along.
2. Michael married Presley's daughter. LMP told the media Michael took advantage of this marriage to repair his reputation. So whose side would Elvis believe? - Michael's or his own daughter's?
3. Why would Elvis let Michael get away with copying him? It would seem as if Elvis wanted to be the big star, the Kind of Rock'n'Roll. Why help out his competitor?
4. How would they have met? How did Michael know that Elvis was alive and how did he find him and vice versa. Elvis would be 74, won't he have anything better to do than hunt down MJ? If Elvis really is alive, for some reason I don't think LMP knows. If she doesn't know, how does Michael know?

I believe Michael got the idea from Elvis, because he thought he did actually hoax his death. LMP said Michael was very interested in the details of her father's death and asked a lot of questions. I believe MJ did it to find out how Elvis pulled off the whole "hoax" thing.

Elvis would be 74 right now, not 72, btw.

I think the answer to why they dont get along is because they might not like Michael and he married Elvis daughter. Personally, I think it was a combination of genuine love and affection AND a PR stunt to clear his reputation after 93 but for one reason and another Lisa and Michael did not get along so they divorced. I think there is some truth to what Lisa has been saying. I agree, Michael asked tons of questions of Elvis death along with James Brown's death and spent 4 hour with his body asking questions about the process of prepearing a body.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 03:01:52 AM
Interesting video...thanks for posting.  I've never believed Elvis was alive, but at the off chance he did fake his death, then I'd guess LMP told MJ and that's where he first got the idea, since she said he asked so many questions about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions