No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let me bathe in my own time when I come back in. I\'m gonna button my shirt or my jacket or whatever it is. I\'m gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then BAM!"

Re: Please you have to read this!!! ASAP
December 22, 2009, 03:34:12 AM
I don't believe that Elvis is alive. I spent years researching it when the Is Elvis Alive hoopla was at its peak in the late 80's. There's not one "clue" or piece of "evidence" that I can't refute, at least in my own mind. No one could ever convince me otherwise. And Elvis would be 74 (75 in January!), and the guy(s) at the Memorial and Funeral were NOT anywhere near that old. They also did not look a thing like the guy in that video who is supposedly Elvis.

Interesting video....but I don't believe for a second it's Elvis.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

December 22, 2009, 04:01:10 AM
just to clarify a point...i love elvis then and still..i'm 50   i also love mj since i first saw him  on ed sullivan. i was 9..maybe not all mj fans hate elvis fans..maybe we just know 'real' spiritually gifted people when we see them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 04:08:25 AM
makes me smile..... Ive posted a video over the similarities in both cases. I was not loved for it. But now I have a big smile.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
* Smile though your heart is aching *

December 22, 2009, 05:15:05 AM
Quote from: "watthhel"
makes me smile..... Ive posted a video over the similarities in both cases. I was not loved for it. But now I have a big smile.  :D

We had a great thread on MJHD about the parallels - did you post there as well? The similarities are very strong - even Michael's last home was literally across the street from Elvis house :-D

Thanks for the video - it's great!
It's not hatman and I don't know, if I believe that Elvis helped Michael personally, but of course it may be.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 06:10:34 AM
:shock:

Oh

My

Goshh.

Was that in 2008?

Wth.... I just cant get my head around that !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye

December 22, 2009, 06:17:09 AM
1. Elvis Presley's custom-made coffin weighed 900 pounds. Funeral attendants reported that the air around it was unusually cool, leading to suspicion of a built-in AC unit to keep a wax body (i.e. replica of Elvis' corpse) cool;

2. The face presented to the mourners featured oddly arched eyebrows and a pug nose, even though Elvis had undergone plastic surgery (a nose job) to elongate his rather Native American-looking nose into a classical one for his movie career in Hollywood;

3. Elvis weighed approximately 250 pounds at the time of his "death", but his death certificate reduced this to a mere 170 pounds, in keeping with the appearance of the wax body;[citation needed]

4. Elvis was a karate expert with an 8th degree black belt, so his hands were visibly calloused, whereas the body laid in the coffin had soft and pudgy, rather effeminate hands;[citation needed]

5. One of the trademark Presley sideburns came off because the wax body was seen to be "sweating", i.e. melting, and a hairdresser later reported gluing it back on;[citation needed]

6. Two hours after the public announcement of Elvis' death, a man who looked like a dead ringer for Elvis purchased a plane ticket for Buenos Aires under the name of John Burrows, an alias Elvis had used on several occasions, and one that was reported in government documents;[citation needed]

7. A number of Elvis' most prized books such as his Bible, Chiro's Book of Numbers, and the Autobiography of a Yogi all disappeared after his alleged death, never to be recovered;[citation needed]

8. Elvis' record company RCA showed uncanny foresight by releasing millions of his recordings and merchandise, and his manager Colonel Tom Parker was spotted wearing a pair of Hawaiian shorts on the day of the funeral, a sign of remarkable disrespect in any culture, if it had not been for the fact that he had no reason to mourn [19];[citation needed]

9. Two days before his alleged death, Elvis called a lady friend named Miss Foster to tell her he had canceled his upcoming tour and that she should not believe anything she would read about him. A polygraph test described in "Elvis, Where Are You?" showed that she was not lying;[citation needed]

10. A former paramour named Lucy de Barbin received a single rose in the mail on the day after Elvis' alleged death with a card identifying the sender as "El Lancelot", her secret pet name for Elvis, unbeknownst to anyone else;[citation needed]

11. Elvis was fascinated by Numerology - adding the numbers contained in the date of his alleged death (16 August 1977) yields 2001, the title of his favorite movie in which the hero plans his immortality in the bathroom;[citation needed]

12. To this day, no one has ever stepped forward to collect Elvis Presley's life insurance policy;[citation needed]

13. Graphology experts have proven that the signature on his death certificate is Elvis' own handwriting;[citation needed]

14. On his last concert tour in the summer of 1977, Elvis regularly quipped that although he did not look his best right now, he would look good in his coffin [2].[citation needed]

15. A certified psychiatrist and practising physician from Kansas City named Dr. Donald Hinton (not to be confused with Elvis impersonator Don Hinton) would testify in a court of law that his book "The Truth About Elvis Aron Presley: In His Own Words" was co-written with "Jesse" (Elvis' assumed new identity under the name of his stillborn twin brother) and contains nothing but the truth, as proven by a lie detector test [3];

16. Dr Hinton is in possession of Elvis memorabilia such as a pair of cufflinks presented to Elvis by his former girlfriend Ann-Margret and pajamas given to him by Muhammad Ali[4];

17. A half-sister of Elvis' named Eliza Alice Presley has stepped forward to confirm the existence of "Jesse", as proven by DNA tests [5];

18. All photographs taken at the death scene have mysteriously disappeared, as have the toxicology reports;[citation needed]

19. Elvis' valuable jewellery and photographs of Priscilla Presley and Lisa Marie Presley were missing from Graceland

For me thats it. Elvis is alive.
Wow my views on that changed quick. :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye

December 22, 2009, 06:32:49 AM
Quote from: "DontBelieveTheHype"
I have to admit Ive always believed Elvis was dead. Now I have to admit Im interested to hearing other sides to this...

Same here but watching the video makes me curious to. Does anybody now if there already has been a followup on this. I watched the hatman video's again but i can not make much of it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you\'re willing to change the world let LOVE be your energy"

December 22, 2009, 06:33:43 AM
First of all I must say that Elvis was not a racist-far from it. It fact most people when they heard his music thought he was black until they saw him, no white man had at that time performed with a black feel to to music as Elvis did. He admired and was influenced by many black artists and loved gospel.
     Although I do believe Elvis hoaxed his death-as do both my Mum and Gran the guy at the funeral was Rick Baker. As someone pointed out Evvis could well be dead now if he didn't die all those years ago as he would be in his 70s and he wasn't in the best of health.
     So are we to assume that Elvis was at Michaels funeral and also Michael was Blonde lady? Sorry but am finding this really funny! Was Lord Lucan there?  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 22, 2009, 06:40:36 AM
with elvis i do not think he faked his death but that coffin picture was of a waxwork .when elvis died he was out of shape so i no that coffin picture is fake
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 06:44:33 AM
I've never gotten into the "Elvis death hoax", so I can't exclude the possibility. That video got me interested, oh and also XspeechlessX 's post from above.  I mean WOW, if that's true :shock:
As for Elvis being Hatman, can't tell yet. The hair is similar but there's a lot more to consider. Interesting topic, OP!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 06:49:40 AM
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
First of all I must say that Elvis was not a racist-far from it. It fact most people when they heard his music thought he was black until they saw him, no white man had at that time performed with a black feel to to music as Elvis did. He admired and was influenced by many black artists and loved gospel.
     Although I do believe Elvis hoaxed his death-as do both my Mum and Gran the guy at the funeral was Rick Baker. As someone pointed out Evvis could well be dead now if he didn't die all those years ago as he would be in his 70s and he wasn't in the best of health.
     So are we to assume that Elvis was at Michaels funeral and also Michael was Blonde lady? Sorry but am finding this really funny! Was Lord Lucan there?  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

WOW and i tought I had it figured out, please don't tell me that I have to start all over again  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you\'re willing to change the world let LOVE be your energy"

Crescendo

December 22, 2009, 07:30:25 AM
Quote from: "Sangre"
I still have a hard time believing Elvis actually faked his death. Besides, I would highly doubt he would help Michael Jackson.

Even if Elvis did fake his own death, I think he is really dead by now.

im sorry to all the elvis fans out there for what i'm about to say cuz i know whats it like to be made out to be crazy thinking Mj is still alive. but I have to agree. I don't believe Elvis is with us any longer. I could be very wrong, though.
that white haired old man, IMO, didn't look like Elvis.

Maybe i should do more research on the death of Elvis but I just don't think he would have had the type of means that Mj has to pull off sucha hoax.

I hope I have not hurt any Elvis fans out there cuz like I said I now know whats it like to be put down and made out to be crazy when I talk about Mj possibly faking his death.

Always with L.O.V.E. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

larab

December 22, 2009, 07:47:26 AM
hm..interesting.
maybe Lisa told Michael the truth(whatever it is)..but I gotta say: I don't really believe he faked his death.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Eva R

December 22, 2009, 07:59:26 AM
I remember an interview with Lisa after his 'death' that she says that they talked about her father a lot and about that faking his death stuff. Michael said he was interested in that or something.
But I don't think Elvis faked his death. Elvis has a real funeral and a real grave. With his name and stuff. Michael's grave has not even Michael's name on it.. FAKE :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions