Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
Thank you Gina and HeartPhantom! someone did not fully understood my question....AND how can i be sooo sure that Michael is alive? only God is sure or his family...or maybe the family is forbidden to know what happened or where is Michael? maybe they are threatened? YOU or i don't know the truth 100% not even 10%...anyway ..sometimes we have to ask ourselves how can Michael do something so BIG (like dying) just to make these pricks pay? he could have done it while he was alive behind their back...when they at least expected? okay i'm kind of done...maybe my brain is over loaded  pale/  crash/
I think we all are wondering how and why Michael did what he did, or even if he did it.

Its normal behaviour considering we are speculating with mis-information, and media attention.

Only MJ knows the truth.  

We see things the way they are, and not all human beings are forgiving.  If MJ comes back and the fans have paid alot of money for these books etc, are they going to get angry and request their money back??  Or is this MJ's way of helping the family or compensating them, for participating in the hoax??? They get their careers  back, with him out the way.  And make money doing it.

I don't believe Michael would do anything so drastic like this, unless he didn't have a choice. !!!

Agreed, i also think the reason must equally worth giving up life, because that's what he did. And i don't see that reason yet, not from what we are speculating here.
And yes, only MJ knows the truth so why do we fight ridiculing each others opinions? One is not better than other in this unkown context. Debating on forums for 2 years raises more theories and probably more prejudicies or alike/influenced thinking but not The Truth itself. This will only be revealed with and by Michael Jackson himself someday. Probably. If we will not be "hoaxers" again.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

Its her

Quote from: "sunburst"
Quote from: "Its her"

I can't believe no one said this, so I will. Branca is a GOOD guy. The two actions I highlighted in your post are GREAT things! He knows exactly what he is doing to protect Michael Jackson's Heal The World charity. He has contacts, alright, with MICHAEL JACKSON, who OWNS those trademarks AND the BRAND.

Melissa Johnson is the thief and liar who hijacked the trademarks and all of the MJ copyrighted property on the HTW website, and turned it into some kind of a business for profit, as soon as he died. I don't believe it has even done any charity work, since she and her husband helped themselves to MJ's property and took over. She also tries to further jack the court and all his fans, with her online sob story that MJ TOLD her to do this. Do not believe her.

MJ was CEO, and the ONLY one overseeing the business of the charity. While he was up to his eyes in legal problems, being prosecuted for child molestation, the charity was placed on hold and some fee or tax went overlooked, inadvertently. Johnson strategically pounced and stole everything, in the manner of a squatter, which is not legal in business!!

Didn't you guys notice a stark difference in the "flavor" of the HTW website and some logos  afraid/  errrr  , when he "died"? She is an evil opportunist, without a charitable bone in her body. All MJ's poetry and thoughts that he wrote for people to read openly, she locked up, so that you had to register and give her database your information. Her plan was to have children send in their pennies to finance the "charity", and dutifully, as loyal soldiers in MJ's Army, have their parents purchase all kinds of overpriced stuff to pad her pockets with...She is a thief and a liar.  :x  

Someone hijacking a charity deserves more than jail time!!  :x  

two thumbs up, Its Her! i didn't know that Melissa Johnson has enriched herself through HTWF, though i read somewhere here that her HTWF donations totaled only $5,000+ as of 2009, i think. someone also said that right after MJ left, she was busy buying his domains instead of grieving. so why do you think Ms Katherine is on Melissa Johnson's (MJ  afraid/ ) side? she's the wild card that made me doubt Branca.  is she merely ensuring that she knows what goes on inside and vetoing decisions that further exploit MJ?  she even brought the children in  :?
Hi Sunburst,

I am not certain how MJ's mom fits into this. I haven't looked into any of it since the legal action was taken against this Melissa J. You're funny! I TOO wondered, with all the rumors that MJ is going to come back "different", if Melissa Johnson was a pseudonym...to transfer control of the charity to his new self.  :?  :oops: But this woman is just a viper, hiding and waiting, with her husband, to strike MJ when he was overwhelmed in legal trouble.

It's no secret that MJ was financing the charity out of his own pocket, and he had sole control over who received any of the money, NO attorney oversight, or second in command, at all.   When he was tied up, NO one handled charity business, and it was legally cancelled as an active charity, I think in 2006.

At first, I thought MelJ had permission from MJ--maybe even as his wife---heck---we really don't know ANYTHING, really, about how he was doing things then. Do we really believe MJ has not had a real spouse all these years??  It didn't seem like MJ to have put so much work ---and a song, yet---into a global, logo-ed, branded, standing, federally registered charity, and let the thing fade slowly away.

But she was married to someone else. And MJ didn't give her permission---she stole it.  If MJ transferred trademarks to her legally, WHY is she in court NOW, shakin in her boots?  If she was going to make something wonderful out of the "ashes", why go a completely opposite direction, from "non profit" to "for profit" ?  I remember reading somewhere that she had gotten "inside" ---with the family---either was around all the time as a family business employee or something, and maybe Ms. K. befriended her for a time, like the local Avon lady or something.

Older nice sweet ladies are sitting ducks for predatory con artists. This MelJ was probably grooming his mom since 2006, to be familiar with her and get her to grow to trust her. :evil:  Older ladies get lonely and enjoy having lady friends, not just a bunch of kids to talk to. Maybe MelJ actually was after something else, something his mom has power of attorney over...

Bringing the kids in is simple: the more ties to REALITY, real Jacksons, real MJ, and everything he wrote, the poetry, philosophy, etc., the more genuine it seems her claim is.

Ms. K has no idea the thing has been hijacked at that point. She's not all in MJ's business. All she knows is that HTW people approached her as guardian of those kids.

I think it was some fans that brought all the bogus changes to the estate's lawyers' attention. Not certain. MelJ almost got away with it, and scammed TONs of small change from people right on the hoax  sites, who started threads to donate a dollar to the HTWF, which was not even legally a charity OR connected to actual Michael Jackson any more.

It wasn't even the right website address. Look at the picture of the world. The real one had Africa as the center continent. Just little changes, to MAKE it a U.S. online store, with a little indoctrination thrown in, like using the site personnel for your parents if you don't talk with your real ones. omg. That was CREEEEEEEpy.  afraid/

The cops always tell kids not to involve yourself with people who want you to keep secrets from your parents!!!!!!!!!!! This isn't HOW to mentor kids who, maybe, even are neglected at home. They don't need fantasy guidance, they need a real live human they can see and touch, and go to, in a crisis, in their real life.

The whole little Michael's Army thing gave me the creeps. Too much like Hitlers Kids, remember that??

Everything online is fantasy, except for online adult education, where you actually interact with real people, and obtain real grades and degrees; and online shopping where you trade real wired money for real actual goods purchased.

You can't train and guide children responsibly in an environment KNOWN for its liars and posers identity-wise, and ALWAYS, anyone competing for loyalty belonging to parents is suspect from the get go.

If MelJ was NOT a snake, think about this: even if MJ DID say, "do what you want, it is defunct now, anyway" and gave her access to pertinent papers and numbers about the trademark property, only someone dishonest, and greedy, is dumb enough to believe this would be a legal transfer (not involving lawyers,  witnesses for signatures, etc.... ) :roll:

An honest person would have run these things by her own attorneys, before she invested (as she claims) any of her own money in them. And she didn't. WHY?  Because she knew SOMEONE would ask her WHY MJ hadn't come with her to sign them over in her attorney's offices. Because she didn't want to admit HOW she got MJ to give them to her. Drugs? Threatening his mother? He may have known the woman was working right in his mom's house and had access to her. Who knows. The whole arrangement is so fishy...

I believe she already had a website or two up already, so she knew what she was doing. But she had NO right to use MJ's name likeness, or any of HIS copyrighted intellectual property, in starting her own heal the world foundation. She just though she'd make more money, with MJ's name as a huge draw, especially after he died.

Sickening, isn't it, that people in your life would POUNCE on your dead body to pick it clean for themselves. Poor Michael Jackson. Not only done to him, but he knows it, because he's NOT dead. How sad to know people you could have liked, all have a knife behind their backs for YOURS. :cry:  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Quote from: "Its her"
Hi Sunburst,

I am not certain how MJ's mom fits into this. I haven't looked into any of it since the legal action was taken against this Melissa J. You're funny! I TOO wondered, with all the rumors that MJ is going to come back "different", if Melissa Johnson was a pseudonym...to transfer control of the charity to his new self.  :?  :oops: But this woman is just a viper, hiding and waiting, with her husband, to strike MJ when he was overwhelmed in legal trouble.

[/color][/b]

thanks for the reply, Its Her :)  all of what you said makes it even more questionable that Ms Kate is supporting her.  but i guess we'll know the truth in time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Excellent discussion guys! After reading, my thought is Branca is on MJ's team, and Melissa Johnson is a low charlatan. You can't tell me MJ is not in comunication with his mother on these matters, giving her inside scoop on important things all through the years. She's his closest ally all his life. Maybe Katherine and MJ’s kids are in HTW in a sting operation, helping Branca.  MJ proudly gave them their first big assignment.  michael-jackson/ Quite the adventure for the kids, just like in some of the detective books some of us older members read as kids.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

Quote from: "MJonmind"
Excellent discussion guys! After reading, my thought is Branca is on MJ's team, and Melissa Johnson is a low charlatan. You can't tell me MJ is not in comunication with his mother on these matters, giving her inside scoop on important things all through the years. She's his closest ally all his life. Maybe Katherine and MJ’s kids are in HTW in a sting operation, helping Branca.  MJ proudly gave them their first big assignment.  michael-jackson/ Quite the adventure for the kids, just like in some of the detective books some of us older members read as kids.
You may have something there. I just thought that he let the kids hit the news with HTW, to remind people that the brand is HIS, and gosh DARN it! It is ALL for LOVE, not greed :!:  I just can't get over how simple it was for anyone to take HTW over this way.

Perhaps, Mrs. Johnson offered to resurrect the charity business, and had a plan that excited MJ---maybe the first thing to make him happy since his accusation trouble started. Then, while he was absent, trusting her, the liar was doing monkey business on him.

I remember MJ speaking very cryptically, I think at a birthday party for him, about something very cool being "developed" as he spoke. He said it would be out in a couple years. [He could have meant the Opus. That took longer than they said, to get the bugs out of that interactive business. (I don't know if it is working yet...I haven't opened mine yet.)]

I thought it was another game. He also said something about going for your dreams, either then, or another time, and I saw others asking about this, last year, online when I Googled it---if it was a charity or some kind of mentoring, life-coach type thing or a young people's game. There were no answers, just questions. But MelJ's HTW Foundation, coincidentally  had a teaser for a game in development on the new site. It was some kind of a character development or "moral focus" game. It reminded me of the fighting Apostles or Archangels or something religious, but I can't remember the name, and I couldn't read anything on the site after she put everything under lockdown, so I don't know if it ever went to market or was just for that website or what. These kinds of things mess with my brain, because it  sounds like something good (off the wall, but, everything new is, at first).  (It didn't look FUN, though, :lol:  so how could it be :oops:  MJ's? )

I hope  pale/ we don't find out that this whole "HTW/hijack" was just more MJ  albino/ hijinx!! I mean, just another MJ lesson about NOT believing what the news media reports. There was alot of crap flying around about him at first, remember? And all those dirty books which came out...I was so mad about this HTW scam. I have enough wrongs to be mad about, without being mad at MJ's imaginary,
FICTIONAL enemies crash/ ....:roll:  :x  mj_dance/  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

MJonmind

Just a reminder of this. Talk about twists and turns. crash/  suspicious//  albino/
Katherine Jackson: The Declaration is a FRAUD!
4/12/2011 5:05 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

Katherine Jackson is furious about a declaration filed with the court -- purportedly signed by her -- in which she attacks the Executors of the Michael Jackson Estate. TMZ has learned ... Katherine insists she never signed that declaration.

TMZ reported this morning ... a declaration filed in the Estate's lawsuit against the Heal the World Foundation makes shocking allegations against John Branca, calling him a thief.

But Katherine's lawyer, Adam Streisand, tells TMZ, "Mrs. Jackson categorically denies signing any statement to the court that makes accusations against the executors of any wrongdoing with respect to her son or his estate."

Streisand adds, "She did not and would not make any such statements about the executors." And Streisand says, Katherine told him, "These are not my words."

Check out the signature on the declaration in question, dated April 6, 2011, and compare it to Katherine's signature from a legal doc on February 3, 2010.

As for the Heal the World Foundation lawyer -- Edgar Pease -- who filed the declaration in question, he tells TMZ someone from the Foundation faxed Katherine's manager the final copy of the document and it was then sent on to Pease with the signature in question.

Pease says if the signature is a fraud, "Heads will roll."

UPDATE: Pease just called us back to say Trent Jackson -- Joe Jackson's nephew and Katherine's caregiver -- told him he personally saw Katherine sign the declaration. But sources connected with the Estate say the declaration is suspicious, because the last page ONLY contains the signature, without any accompanying text. In other words, someone could have inserted the signature into a declaration Katherine never saw or approved.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions