I read Jermaine tweets from May where he tweeted that people doing all these hoax videos of mikes death and all are just hurting themselves with false hope.

Not his exact words.

So in a way he denied it is a hoax? or just maybe that they shouldn't waste time because he wont be coming back.

Or maybe Jermaine is not in on the Hoax.

La Toya seem to know things...

But, This Teddy guy, music producer, has written stuff on his blog. Anyone know anything about Teddy?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

For a top billing famous star like Michael Jackson to be going around from person to person saying he's afraid for his life, they're going to kill me and no one pays it any attention is strange to put it mildly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

bec

It's the hook in the murder mystery movie Thriller II.

At least that's always been my opinion regarding this recording.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Lindsay Lohan for example, has a stalker, and she immediately got an intervention order on him....just because he stalked her and text her some things..........things that make you go hmmmmmmmm
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I found this so weird, because his family loves him right ? And they sit and do nothing when MJ is saying that someone is trying to kill him ? They were not afraid , they were not thinking there are 3 young children with him in the house and they could get hurt ? If you know something like that YOU DO something ! You go to the police , you protect your loved ones.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'll be forever searching for your love .I love you Michael

suspicious mind

seem like you would at least stick to him like glue and get those kids out and away from any threat.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

suspicious mind

Quote from: "peggy99"
Still can't help thinking Jermaine knows far  more about all of this than we realise.  Don't know why I have such strong thoughts about Jermaine but they won't go away.

just as a curiousity do you get a postive vibe from him or a negative ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MJonmind

If I was MJ and I was so terrified they were going to kill me and just to make sure people know that in case I die of seeming suicide or accident, I would tell my siblings and some close friends. Well then I would for sure be laying very low, and I would not be making public appearances where I could be shot, and I certainly would not be considering doing a major tour with many appearances. I would not be alone with my kids for 3-4 months at the Bel Aire Hotel without a bodygaurd as Kathy Hilton says. Someone already mentioned not hiring a doctor to inject things possibly even while I'm sleeping. I would consider changing my name, and completely changing the way I look, moving to another country. I would tell also exactly who was the suspects, naming people, and telling the police. Pro-active. Consider getting a weapon.

If one of my siblings had been involved with shady people and doing things perhaps asking for trouble (like maybe they owed someone a lot of money), I would try to talk to them about getting out of the situation and phoning the police, but I also wouldn't that situation to come to my house and kids. If they died I would be embarrassed to tell people that I knew about it but did nothing.

If it was my kids directly, I would be in there like a dirty shirt, trying to contact the ones who threatened, going to the police, hiding the kids at my house--I'd do whatever it took to keep them safe.

So MJ behaviour, and his siblings and friends reactions are very unnatural. Same with if he was a drug addict and dangerously so (they've described him as emaciated, cold), I would have discussed together with all the family whether to do a forced (police) intervention.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I will never forget when he was doing that interview with Ed Bradley the complete look of anguish on his face when he said he wasn't going to say anymore and then called it a conspiracy.  Though he was talking about his treatment when he was in police custody and about the poor handling of Invincible, his body language implicated something far more sinister.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

bec

Michael is completely underrated as an actor  ;)  even by his fans.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

suspicious mind

Quote from: "bec"
It's the hook in the murder mystery movie Thriller II.

At least that's always been my opinion regarding this recording.

as a whole i don't know if i would go along with the movie idea. but your comment brings me to something that struck me before. remember the fan thing where michael is saying he is leaving sony owning half of sony so on and so on? i remember being struck by the way he kept holding onto and looking at the sign that read sony kills. . i can't help but wonder if the whole idea wasn't started in that little head of his right then and there. just saying  penguin/  michael-jackson/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
I will never forget when he was doing that interview with Ed Bradley the complete look of anguish on his face when he said he wasn't going to say anymore and then called it a conspiracy.  Though he was talking about his treatment when he was in police custody and about the poor handling of Invincible, his body language implicated something far more sinister.

that interview keeps me on the fence. i have not quite been able to decide if that was real fear or as bec suggested below your post some really good acting.  again there we also have that heavy white look . i have always had the feeling that this is idicative of when he is really pouring on the bull .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal