2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Ok...lets say someone in your family was afraid that someone wanted him or her dead, It could be your son, or your brother or sister.  They continually tell you that someone wants them dead, or has made death threats.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO ????

1.  Ignore it and think he/she is just paranoid.

2.  Ignore it because he/she is on drugs and could be dellusional.

3.  Ignore it because its not the first time he/she has said it and nothing eventuated from the first threats....or

4.  Find out "who" is trying to kill them and go to the police immediately......and let the FBI handle the situation.

OK....we've had Katherine, Joseph, LaToya, June Gaitlan, Janet, Jermaine and others, tell us AFTER Michaels death, the he was afraid for his life, and he had told them MANY times that he would be MURDERED for his catalogue.

Did the family just sit back and do NOTHING????  Or is this why he hoaxed his death to avoid the inevitable, and will come back when it is safe to do so...??

I would love to hear your opinions on this please...God bless
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Oh by the way, did I forget to mention that instead of going to the police, the family publicly announce that Michael was afraid for his life and THEY wanted him dead, on the most popular talk back shows with the biggest audiences.....

Hmmmmmm.............don't know about you, but I'd say this has to be a hoax.  Let the public know about his death threats, so when he gets back, people wont judge or condemn the man... mj_bad/  mj_bad/  mj_bad/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I still think the family don't know about the hoax. Maybe some have their guesses but that's about it.
Remember Michael hasn't been close to them in recent years and preferred to live in the Cascio family. Makes you wonder.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

4. Find out "who" is trying to kill them and go to the police immediately......and let the FBI handle the situation.

Option  number 4, it is what I had done
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

paula-c

Did the family just sit back and do NOTHING???? Or is this why he hoaxed his death to avoid the inevitable, and will come back when it is safe to do so...??

... and the family's behavior is as if they, all sit waiting for "kill" to Michael
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

and if I was afraid for my life, I wouldn't hire a doctor and let him inject whatever...  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think that by them saying all that, and Michael DYING that it makes them look equally culpable in his death.  There are multiple reasonings in this though.  One, maybe it is because Michael is alive and they did jet him away in one of the many ways we are hoping.  Or, maybe it's one of the things to get the doctor OFF the hook.
I, I cannot fathom that, so many heard Michael saying this, and no one helped.  That only after he DIED, not one person thought it important enough to say something, but a LOT of people think it important AFTER dying, and not before it happened!!!
No one is saying, I'm destroyed that I didn't help, or save him.  No one is saying I'm in therapy, because I didn't listen to him and get him help.  But,him gone, it's just stated as a fact...as, oh yeah, he did tell me he was afraid....I didn't really care then and now...whatever, he said it, so what.??
To me, if it were true, and he really did die, and all these people are saying he was afraid he'd die...and I did nothing about it and I was on tv saying I knew...  I can't see why no one is investigating THEM!!  There'd have to be that someone out there that Michael was afraid of that the police should be after big time!!!  
If say, I'm scared I'll be killed.  I say it to you and you and you and you.  No one helps me, and I do die.  Still, no one goes to the authorities.  But, you give interviews saying I told you I was afraid of being killed.  That is not reasonable.  I think all these people would be viewed in dim light...as in withholding information that could've prevented a crime.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

To me, if it were true, and he really did die, and all these people are saying he was afraid he'd die...and I did nothing about it and I was on tv saying I knew... I can't see why no one is investigating THEM!! There'd have to be that someone out there that Michael was afraid of that the police should be after big time!!!

! True !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Oh by the way, did I forget to mention that instead of going to the police, the family publicly announce that Michael was afraid for his life and THEY wanted him dead, on the most popular talk back shows with the biggest audiences.....

Hmmmmmm.............don't know about you, but I'd say this has to be a hoax.  Let the public know about his death threats, so when he gets back, people wont judge or condemn the man... mj_bad/  mj_bad/  mj_bad/

Yes, that's rather obvious I'd say, plus if Michael was dead for real I think the family would be more determined and active to fight for justice than they do now (though I'm not in their position, so I don't really know). They let Michael do his fight for justice in his own way, his hoax, in order to reveal the truth publicly. He's pulling the strings behind the curtain ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Sometimes I get the feeling that this tape was recorded for the purpose of the hoax... What do you think?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"
Sometimes I get the feeling that this tape was recorded for the purpose of the hoax... What do you think?  :?
I agree........June Gaitlan was invited to his funeral too..

HE WAS DEATHLY AFRAID

So most of you would have gone to the police about it or at least encouraged the family member to do it and organise a private investigation....and protect your loved one and do whatever it takes to save them....

That would explain why the children would lie in public....cause they know their Daddy needed help...

[youtube:g1lhkx18]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKB6l0eDBUE[/youtube:g1lhkx18]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

And also I remember that Latoya is/was also a cop. I was watching Celebrity Big Brother UK 2009, and she was on the show six months before Michael "passed". She was asked by her housemates on the show about being a cop and she said that she has arressted like over 200 people and even has a badge  afraid/ . I was really surprised that she arrested that much people. My point is that since she is a cop at that time (don't know if she still is now), she does have connections to police and even the FBI. I believe that the hoax idea could have been suggested/help from Latoya and Michael together as well. Notice how since Michael's "death", she is one of the family members that strongly keeps stating that Michael was murdered but nothing else.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation." - Michael Jackson

suspicious mind

and if he was murdered shouldn't these people who have said that was the case be afraid for themselves now after getting involved by saying this?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Good thread. There are 2 different answers:1. what I would have done to my loved one and 2. what Jacksons have or have not done could be completely different approach.
1. I would have track down who that is, seek authority help or other way. BUT NEVER LEAVE ISSUE UNRESPONSIVE.
Or, send far away for a while or forever, depending on circumstances.
2. As for Jacksons, I really hope either they have kidnapped Michael to save, or Michael escaped on time.
On the other hand, it is possible also, they could have been inactive thinking Michael is grown man, smart, has $$ & bodyguard to take care of himself, not that they did not love MJ and ignore.
But from what we observe, siblings keep saying "he was afraid of his life" and "we know who they are but can't say, says that this must be a hoax, they are in and supporting Michael, and "whoever they are" is going to be revealed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Still can't help thinking Jermaine knows far  more about all of this than we realise.  Don't know why I have such strong thoughts about Jermaine but they won't go away.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions