Who could it the finale guest be???
May 23, 2011, 05:48:53 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Oprah Winfrey's final show airing this Wednesday will be the biggest farewell that television has seen in nearly 20 years. The last time anyone leaving a TV show got this much attention was when Johnny Carson left 'The Tonight Show' in 1992. Ending 'Oprah' after 25 landmark years, the daytime queen is expected to break her own ratings records.

It's basically a three-day goodbye. On Monday and Tuesday the show will come to you from an arena. Oprah had nothing to do with these two shows but rather let her staff produced front-to-back, inviting some of their boss's favorite celebs to perform and say goodbye. These two shows were taped last week in Chicago from the United Center.

However, we know very little about the actual ending, which airs Wednesday. The woman who hates to be surprised is going to do just that to her legion of fans.

"Oprah wanted to keep the final show a mystery," an insider tells me. "We know almost nothing about what is going to happen. As recently as last week Oprah still hadn't decided if the show would be live or taped which seems to indicate that a huge celebrity send off is unlikely as the stars would have needed to schedule a trip to Chicago."

Of course, I'm sure that if come tomorrow a celeb gets "the call," they won't hesitate to drop everything and travel thousands of miles to be there.

One thing is certain: the whole World will be watching no matter how Oprah decides to say bye-bye. Advertisers are already clamoring to pay $1 million dollars for a 30-second spot on the broadcast. Will you be watching? Right, dumb question ... OF COURSE you'll be watching.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Who could it the finale guest be???
May 23, 2011, 06:07:47 PM
CRAP!!!  The last show is on Wed?  My husband is off work that day so I'll miss it :((((
WHAT IF I'VE WAITED ALL THIS TIME AND MISS MICHAEL????????????? afraid/  afraid/  afraid/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 23, 2011, 06:15:33 PM
I work on Wednesday! I guess I'll have to check in afterwards. I would write something negative, but I don't want to be a pessimist...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 23, 2011, 06:32:31 PM
Rumor has it that it will be Will Smith.  But why would he be the final guest?  Not saying anything bad about Will Smith, I happened to love his movies, but come on, the LAST guest of Oprah Show HiStory?   It's got to be somebody besides him.  And she has already had Obama on there, so it wouldn't be the President.  I can't think of anyone else big enough that would cover...what did they say?  The show reaches over 150 countries?????  

It more than likely will not be MJ, but I'm nust really wondering who it is.  And, I know, she's probably a nut job, but I just watch a Pearl Jr. clip of a video and she pointed out that the background music of the Oprah commercial for the finale shows were the same music that is played on hundreds of Michael Jackson death hoax videos.  And ya, know...she was RIGHT!  It is.  go listen to the commercial for the Oprah Final show finales.  It's one and the same.  Seems a bit of a cawinkydink to me  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 23, 2011, 06:52:14 PM
Will and Jada Smith will be on tomorrow so it can't be them…
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 23, 2011, 08:32:03 PM
No offense, but Oprah has been saying for some time now that her finale will "blow our minds!!!!" In all honesty, I have seen nothing of this at all!!!!

There is only one guest, in my mind, who could accomplish this, and only we know who that is. Will she live up to her own words and hype!?!?!?!!?!? Come on Oprah! Don't let us down!

Oprah, in the spirit of reconciliation, bring us the THRILLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

all4loveandbelieve

May 23, 2011, 08:39:28 PM
Quote from: "fordtocarr"
CRAP!!!  The last show is on Wed?  My husband is off work that day so I'll miss it :((((
WHAT IF I'VE WAITED ALL THIS TIME AND MISS MICHAEL????????????? afraid/  afraid/  afraid/

fordtocarr, you can tape it. Or if you have a PVR receiver satelite you can record it.. You have options. I do feel could be Michael, Oprah stated she may have it recorded. If it is recorded it could be a possibility Michael.. Maybe he is not in the arena or wherever they will be, but maybe by satelite.. He can be somewhere else, and he will tell us he is fine, but cannot devolge any information where he is.. I am just saying could be a possibility. Do not give up hope nor faith.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

May 23, 2011, 08:49:06 PM
Just tell hubby you have waited 2 yrs for this and YOUR NOT MISSING IT. :)  mj_bad/  moonwalk_/  penguin/

Quote from: "fordtocarr"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

all4loveandbelieve

May 23, 2011, 09:19:24 PM
Access Top 10: ‘The Oprah Winfrey Show’s’ Best Celebrity Moments
Oprah Winfrey,Tom Cruise,Michael Jackson,Mackenzie Phillips,Whitney Houston,Kirstie Alley,Tyler Perry,Black Eyed Peas,Donny Osmond,Jamie Foxx,More Tags...

I will not copy paste everything, just click on the link.. Now Michael's name is there. It could be that they will show a past interview with Oprah, or It can be Michael . I will have faith and will pray to the good Lord that it will be Michael. I think if we all pray together, God will listen to us..

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

May 24, 2011, 12:23:01 AM
Just heard a bit of Suze Orman on the Joy Behar show tonight talking about Oprah's finale.  Stedman was discussed and  they made it sound like he could be the surprise.     I think from what I saw on Oprah today, it will continue to bore me.  The surprise guests are no surprise at all and not too exciting so will it just continue that way??...yawn.  

I don't think Oprah's people would want to take the spotlight from her and have someone as spectacular as MJ...
he will steal the show and they would all be fired !!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The righteous will possess the earth,
And they will live forever on it."
Psalm 37:29

MJhasSpoken

May 24, 2011, 02:51:37 AM
Quote from: "ibelieveinmj"
Just heard a bit of Suze Orman on the Joy Behar show tonight talking about Oprah's finale.  Stedman was discussed and  they made it sound like he could be the surprise.     I think from what I saw on Oprah today, it will continue to bore me.  The surprise guests are no surprise at all and not too exciting so will it just continue that way??...yawn.  

I don't think Oprah's people would want to take the spotlight from her and have someone as spectacular as MJ...
he will steal the show and they would all be fired !!!

Some people think that Stedman might propose to Oprah.  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 24, 2011, 03:53:20 AM
:roll:
One thing I know for sure: it's gonna be a big disappointment...  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

May 24, 2011, 04:40:16 AM
I watched the first of her finale shows and John Legend at the Believe school!! come on how many clues to we need! Climbing oak trees ...am I the only one seeing these things...read between the lines...even if Michael dosen't show up on Oprah..he is most definately behind it some how....or someone is playing a really sick joke on Believers!! MJ is in the house!!!!!!! mj_bad/  lolol/  party/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 24, 2011, 04:59:01 AM
Quote from: "thepeacock2012"
I watched the first of her finale shows and John Legend at the Believe school!! come on how many clues to we need! Climbing oak trees ...am I the only one seeing these things...read between the lines...even if Michael dosen't show up on Oprah..he is most definately behind it some how....or someone is playing a really sick joke on Believers!! MJ is in the house!!!!!!! mj_bad/  lolol/  party/

and the girl in hte ruby red slippers  walking on the yellow brick road and   Josh Groben and Patti labelle  singing  over the rainbow
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

loyalfan

May 24, 2011, 05:04:46 AM
if michaels reasons for this howax are serious as we are led to believe....i cant see that oprah show is the right way to express that.................mj isnt that flimsy ...imo   x bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions