gwynned

Re: Who could it the finale guest be???
May 24, 2011, 06:17:33 AM
Quote from: "loyalfan"
if michaels reasons for this howax are serious as we are led to believe....i cant see that oprah show is the right way to express that.................mj isnt that flimsy ...imo   x bearhug

Sadly, I have to agree.  It's almost too obvious and too 'sensationalist.'
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
May 24, 2011, 07:32:29 AM
I do HOPE that it's Michael but I do feel that he is NOT. I never thought that it would be Michael tho.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 24, 2011, 08:07:32 AM
I thought about that too, Steadman, Gayle King, Maya Angelou, the people who Oprah adore most in her life.  At any rate, I won't be disappointed and won't be able to watch it.  I'm working when her show aires.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

all4loveandbelieve

May 24, 2011, 08:30:15 AM
Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
Quote from: "ibelieveinmj"
Just heard a bit of Suze Orman on the Joy Behar show tonight talking about Oprah's finale.  Stedman was discussed and  they made it sound like he could be the surprise.     I think from what I saw on Oprah today, it will continue to bore me.  The surprise guests are no surprise at all and not too exciting so will it just continue that way??...yawn.  

I don't think Oprah's people would want to take the spotlight from her and have someone as spectacular as MJ...
he will steal the show and they would all be fired !!!

Some people think that Stedman might propose to Oprah.  :o

Again?? How many times this poor man has to propose to get the answer NO...  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

MJhasSpoken

May 24, 2011, 08:39:43 AM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
Quote from: "ibelieveinmj"
Just heard a bit of Suze Orman on the Joy Behar show tonight talking about Oprah's finale.  Stedman was discussed and  they made it sound like he could be the surprise.     I think from what I saw on Oprah today, it will continue to bore me.  The surprise guests are no surprise at all and not too exciting so will it just continue that way??...yawn.  

I don't think Oprah's people would want to take the spotlight from her and have someone as spectacular as MJ...
he will steal the show and they would all be fired !!!

Some people think that Stedman might propose to Oprah.  :o

Again?? How many times this poor man has to propose to get the answer NO...  lolol/

Not once, not twice, not thrice...but a buncha times  :arrow: he says it better (@3:33)(You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

May 24, 2011, 01:05:49 PM
I don't know if you all saw my post, It did say Michael's name... Who knows.. I feel yes. I may be wrong.. Hope not..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

May 24, 2011, 01:12:30 PM
The show is being taped now in Chicago. Taping started 1 Pm Central time. I wonder if there will be leaks... Seems difficult to keep anything hyped that much secret in our digital age.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

robd

May 24, 2011, 03:53:42 PM
MJ's kids have been seen hanging out with Will Smith's kids ... coincidence?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 24, 2011, 03:56:46 PM
She wants to go out with a 'bang' right? The only person bigger than Michael Jackson is Jesus Christ. Which, I was considering until the 'rapture' failed to happen on saturday :lol:

Even if Michael never faked his death, having him would be the highest person she could have!  :shock: Now that he's supposed to be dead, it just makes it better. Plus he could explain why he faked his death, etc. I hope it's him, but I'm not going to get my hopes too high.  

elvis_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

May 24, 2011, 04:06:19 PM
Who lives in Chicago?  It was jut announced on the radio that Oprah is taping her final show RIGHT NOW! beerchug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

May 24, 2011, 04:18:35 PM
I'm thinking about this...
The last Oprah show is being taped NOW??
Well, then it will play, starting EST...so they'll know first who the guests are.  It will hit the net right away.  Plus even in the EST,  Oprah is shown at all different times of the day...so I, being in this first time zone could see and know first, but my area don't show Oprah until 4pm.  Other areas show her earlier.  I don't think Michael would return at different time zones, or prerecorded...I think it will be LIVE and monumental so the whole world could know.  Just as with the "death", but the return itself would be much more colossal, as WHO RETURNS FROM DEATH???

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 24, 2011, 05:04:36 PM
Please don't take this wrong but I hope you all know that by tuning into Oprah you will be helping her to break her record that was set by Michael. I highly doubt Michael will return on that show. But, I understand your anxiousness.

I won't be tuning in - sorry, Michael. If you want my attention you'll have to give me a better sign.

Anyway, I was thinking. She will probably have the ones on her show that she helped give a boost to, like Dr OZ, Dr Phil, etc. She will have a time of reflection, maybe give a gimpse of her favorite shows and then she'll probably turn to her staff members and say "YOU GET A CAR, AND YOU GET A CAR, etc., etc., etc"!

I'll read about it after the fact. I appreciate that you will keep us all updated. Blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

May 24, 2011, 05:56:23 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Please don't take this wrong but I hope you all know that by tuning into Oprah you will be helping her to break her record that was set by Michael. I highly doubt Michael will return on that show. But, I understand your anxiousness.

I won't be tuning in - sorry, Michael. If you want my attention you'll have to give me a better sign.

Anyway, I was thinking. She will probably have the ones on her show that she helped give a boost to, like Dr OZ, Dr Phil, etc. She will have a time of reflection, maybe give a gimpse of her favorite shows and then she'll probably turn to her staff members and say "YOU GET A CAR, AND YOU GET A CAR, etc., etc., etc"!

I'll read about it after the fact. I appreciate that you will keep us all updated. Blessings :)

But all of those people have already been on during the surprise shows, Dr. Oz, Dr. Phil, Nate.  They were already on, today in fact.  So I doubt it would be them.  

I guess we will just have to wait and see.   I don't feel that if MJ were to be on the show, it would be live.  I think it would be an interview, like before, or like she did with Lisa Marie.  I don't think there would be a live audience there.  Just my opinion.

I can't think of any other way the BAM would happen.  Unless at the Conrad Murray trial?  

Now this is crazy, but I bet some have thought about this.  Is there any way on earth that CM could be MJ in disguise?  I know CM is a lot taller, but could he be wearing some type of platform shoe, or some type of stilts, like construction people wear to paint ceilings, etc.?  It just seems so bizarre, that CM has been at the cemetary, doing that weird message on youtube, and now being seen at Disneyland, of all places.  

Who in their right mind would be seen at a person's grave that they were accused of killing????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 24, 2011, 06:07:39 PM
Well, I just read that the big reveal is Oprah herself.  She just reflects on past shows, past guests, and her philosophy in life and her show.  Some celebs were in the audience, like Will Smith, and others, but just regular non celeb people were there too.  So, how can that be something that will blow our minds?  What a let down, unless this isn't true?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
May 24, 2011, 06:16:07 PM
Seriously? All that "media hype" just for Oprah?? If it's true, then I have lost some respect for her, but maybe, just maybe, it's not the truth...lets hope anyway, still not sure whether I believe it would be Michael though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions