Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

MissG

"Piercing the wall of the legend with a referenced analysis of his career and personal life, Backdoor to Neverland proposes a new and original exploration of Michael Jackson's core."

Enough for me to not pay to read it.

Only someone who knows Michael´s fears, secrets or face to face daily life have the chance to portray Michael. I take Debbie Rowe´s or Grace Rwamba´s words before i take the so called "analysis" of some one who claims knowing about Michael just observing his life and career.

We know very little about Michael the man and too much about michael the star.

Listen to Michael´s kids; " he is the best father in the world", or Debbie Rowe; "My Michael is not the king of pop"

In moments like this I wish I would have met Michael personally.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

suspicious mind

Quote from: "Gema"
"Piercing the wall of the legend with a referenced analysis of his career and personal life, Backdoor to Neverland proposes a new and original exploration of Michael Jackson's core."

Enough for me to not pay to read it.

Only someone who knows Michael´s fears, secrets or face to face daily life have the chance to portray Michael. I take Debbie Rowe´s or Grace Rwamba´s words before i take the so called "analysis" of some one who claims knowing about Michael just observing his life and career.

We know very little about Michael the man and too much about michael the star.

Listen to Michael´s kids; " he is the best father in the world", or Debbie Rowe; "My Michael is not the king of pop"
In moments like this I wish I would have met Michael personally.
what was this in ? i don't think i heard that before. it is interesting to me though that both debbie and lisa spoke about another michael only to each of them he seemed to be a different person. to debbie the sweet innocent and to lisa the bad boy.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal