See you in July sig debunked?
May 26, 2011, 02:27:21 PM
I just want to read people's opinions on what they think of this.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Re: See you in July sig debunked?
May 26, 2011, 03:12:47 PM
So that autograph is fake...big deal. This doesn't prove MJ is dead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 26, 2011, 03:29:21 PM
The MJ Place
In Loving Memory of Michael Joseph Jackson.
« Michael Jackson The Experience – new screenshots and movies
Michael Jackson’s Swarovski studded riding helmet up for auction »
Attention fans! Official statement from TMJP regarding picture on "Michael Jackson Insider" website!

i
Rate This

Quantcast

Dear fans,

although I hate writing statements like this, I feel I have no other option.

Some of you may remember that “special picture”, “hand signed” by Michael.

For those who do not remember, here is the entire story.

It may be long but it is worth reading ’till the end, so please if you’ve got a couple of minutes of free time…

Back in 2009, a month or 2 after Michael died, I was browsing Ebay.
One particular auction caught my eye, when someone claimed to possess the last hand signed picture of Michael.

I then contacted the vendor, asking if we could receive a high quality file of that picture via e-mail, to share with our members.

Sadly, the owner refused but offered our members a small amount of reprints.

It made me happy, because in the end, we could still offer our members something special in those dark, emotional times.

But when something seems to good to be true, it usually is!

When we asked the owner to show proof (of the authenticity of the signature) before continuing with the reprints, we only received a very tiny copy of the COA, which was almost impossible to read.

Although the seller made yet another promise: “I will send you a larger (readable) copy later on”, we already had some serious doubts and decided to pay for a virtual authentication ourselves.

And so we did. We chose the **ON-LINE ** AUTOGRAPH EXAMINATION SERVICE by PAAS.

24 hours later, we already received a reply, stating this:
Michael Jackson signed photo:( red ink)

Not likely to be genuine: Our authenticators believe that the item, if physically submitted to P.A.A.S. for examination, would likely not receive our certificate of authenticity.

Thank you for trust in P.A.A.S.

We have found several inconsistences with the signature as well as the inscription.

This signature does not match any known authentic exemplars of Michael Jackson’s autograph.

That says it all, doesn’t it?

The autograph turned out to be entirely fake and The MJ Place informed its members by sharing the email from PAAS.
We also contacted the Ebay vendor and forwarded her the reply by PAAS as well.

The Ebay vendor never contacted us again, but did withdraw the fake autographed picture from Ebay.

In the end, the only thing we learned is that you need to be careful of scammers… always!

But that’s not all. Please read on, it becomes interesting now.

This week, we got contacted by an MJ fan who found our website through MJinsider.com. She was interested in the autographed picture and asked whether we were affiliated with MichaelJacksoninsider.com, ending her message with: I’m happy that you are a believer too!

Hmmm MJinsider.com? Pearl Junior? TMJP a believer??

The first two things rang a bell. Pearl Junior was a member on The MJ Place for quite a while.

But what was the girl talking about when she started asking about an “autographed picture from The MJ Place”, the proof that Michael is still alive? HU?

At first, I had no clue, so I checked on MJinsider.com and noticed how Pearl Jr added the fake, autographed picture on her website (on her homepage!). This one:

Did I think it was sad? Yes, definitely. Why would you use a fake picture to “prove” that Michael is still alive?

I have NOTHING against Pearl Jr, MJinsider or believers. Everybody is entitled to their own opinions and I respect that.

BUT NOT WHEN YOU ARE TRYING TO INVOLVE THE MJ PLACE. We have worked too hard and too long for our website and for the fans.

The MJ Place has contacted Pearl Jr. We’ve send several e-mails, we even contacted her on her Youtube profile.

Sadly, Pearl Jr decided to just completely ignore our message. Yes, she added a disclaimer stating that she is not affiliated with The Mj Place, but that’s just not enough. Not when you can read “The MJ Place” all over the entire picture.

Well, we can’t ignore this. We know the autograph is fake, our members know it is fake and everybody needs to know that we informed our members a long time ago.

The autograph was removed from our website as soon as we received the PAAS autograph examination (yes, that’s almost 2 years ago!).

Apperently, Pearl Jr saved the image on her PC and now uses the image for… well, you know for what she is using it. To claim that Michael may still be alive.

Pearl, I respect your opinion, I really do, but this is wrong. I asked you politely.
I can’t keep waiting until you are going to inform your followers and to be honest, I don’t think you would have ever done so.

Perhaps you do not believe that the autograph is fake, and that’s your good right, but I think PAAS knows better.
They’re in the field for so many years and are true experts when it comes to autograph examinations.

For those who still don’t know what to believe: go and take an online examination. It’ll only cost you about $5. You’ll receive the same result as we did 1.5 years ago!

Some of you may not understand why I have released this statement, but it’s actually very simple. If the picture would not say “The MJ Place” all over it, I would not have interfered, but it does, so The MJ Place already got involved while we didn’t want to.

Thank you for your time.

The MJ Place staff.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
May 26, 2011, 03:31:19 PM
Actually I do not believe in a comeback in July, so this is no big deal to me. Thank you for sharing the info hachiman.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 26, 2011, 03:36:18 PM
So this autogragh company , someone should send them the will...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 26, 2011, 07:46:25 PM
So the autograph is fake that has been put over that pic by Pearl?
Yeah, some people really will do anything for money.
But what's the point in making it if you know it will be discovered after a while?
Why would she risk her reputation that much?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 26, 2011, 08:38:48 PM
Why does the photo have MJplace written all over it? :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 26, 2011, 09:09:48 PM
But Michael, or his double with his request, said himself on 02 arena "See you in July".
After "death"/ hoax, there was a discussion that concert was not rehearsed in London, all features were not ready for the perfect concert as Michael used to have, therefore, Michael did not mean have a concert in July of 2009 at all on top of other problems with AEG contract. Instead, TII was produced as a movie. Am I right or not? That means, Michael's real come back concert still on its way and Jermain therefore said "This is it, but this is not really it, there is much much more...". So, when that "much much more" we should expect? Another July, I guess.
On the other hand, THAT WAS SAID THEN. THINGS MIGHT HAVE HAPPENED NOT AS EXPECTED AS IT WAS THEN, NOW, MICHAEL HAS DECIDED NOT TO RETURN.
IMO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

MJonmind

May 26, 2011, 11:05:59 PM
So who forged the signature and why?  Could even be Michael himself, like 02 guy looking off deliberately, with an off writing style.  At this point nothing would surprise me. 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
May 26, 2011, 11:38:18 PM
Quote from: "MJhunny"
So this autogragh company , someone should send them the will...

good point
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

May 26, 2011, 11:43:09 PM
I know this is off topic. Is his crypt engraved yet??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

May 27, 2011, 06:41:18 AM
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
But Michael, or his double with his request, said himself on 02 arena "See you in July".
After "death"/ hoax, there was a discussion that concert was not rehearsed in London, all features were not ready for the perfect concert as Michael used to have, therefore, Michael did not mean have a concert in July of 2009 at all on top of other problems with AEG contract. Instead, TII was produced as a movie. Am I right or not? That means, Michael's real come back concert still on its way and Jermain therefore said "This is it, but this is not really it, there is much much more...". So, when that "much much more" we should expect? Another July, I guess.
On the other hand, THAT WAS SAID THEN. THINGS MIGHT HAVE HAPPENED NOT AS EXPECTED AS IT WAS THEN, NOW, MICHAEL HAS DECIDED NOT TO RETURN.
IMO

bow/  I find your point very similar to mine  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

May 27, 2011, 09:37:47 AM
Messaged pearljr about it on YT.

Her reply: Absolutely absurd!!!! TheMJPLACE's name is plastered all over the back of that picture with MJ's signature, not MichaelJacksonINsider.com and they want to blame me for it--CRAZY! Notice they never explain why their name is on it. Who else who do that but them????

It's just checks and balances to see how easily people are tricked. To blame me for posting something that only exist with their logo and MJ's signature is simply ridiculous and manipulative

I took that photo off of their site in May 2009--they are so full of it.

Why? Plausible deniability!

Keep Michaeling!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 27, 2011, 03:39:10 PM
Someone should send in a real MJ signature and see what they say. If they say its not his, would we be right back where we started with this sig debunk? I really don't care whats true or not in this BeLIEver ordeal anymore, to be honest. A lot of the beLIEvers are coo coo for cocoa puffs and for anyone to fake a sig is not shocking at all to me.
Heres how I see it: MJ wanted peace, he still wanted to make music/direct movies/write books/other business deals etc, so he left the public eye. He is doing what he wants as we speak. A lot of the 'clues' and 'hints' are made up, I think. You can only trust hard evidence and your own intuition, there's too many people who say they are for MJ and are
NOT, and I'm getting sick of it...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions