Out of His Own Mouth
May 24, 2011, 11:32:13 AM
I think it is imperative that we least not forget the things MJ said out of his own mouth.  Like in the interview below, he says what Prince's name is.  He should know.  Wiki lies for their own purposes.  They and others like them have always lied on MJ, and because he liked his Privacy, they made stuff up on him for years and years.  I try to discern what sounds true to me and not believe any and everything Wiki and other so-called online pub write about.  Even some of the Bible is suspect, for man wrote it.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Out of his own mouth about what "they called him" and said about him in order to try and smear him.

I think MJ is busy creating.  I don't think he is some super hero out to save the world and expose 911 and the NWO.  Many, many people knew about 911 before 2009.  

In This Is It, he speaks about the Adventure.  In Geraldo interview, he speaks about filming and surprises, and he also says - "I believe in God you know."  I think it it wrong to impress upon the young ones that MJ faked his death to save the world and warn the world about the NWO.  Who says?

I'd rather believe what came out of his own mouth.

2001 - Oxford Speech
2003 - Vibe Interview
2005 - Jessie Jackson & Geraldo interviews
2006 - Access Hollywood Interview
2008 - 50th Birthday Interview
2009 - Pictures of MJ out and about Mar & May (looking good)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Re: Out of His Own Mouth
May 24, 2011, 11:43:35 AM
On one hand I agree with you... but on the other, I think Michael was not always genuine in these interviews and speeches. I think he is forever the showman and I think it is all a part of the grand illusion that IS Michael Jackson.

So where does the image end and the personality begin? These are very murky waters indeed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

May 24, 2011, 12:42:05 PM
Well bec, I remember the Clues.  I remember the original hoax clues with what Amy posted about when she first created hoax site.  Did she create it or did MJ/Camp?  Didn't they say it was created on June 24, 2009 European time or something like that?

I loved reading Souza & Mo's posts on the old board.  Again, I love the clues that someone posted.  (115 or so wasn't it?)

See some don't believe like I do about Omer.  I think MJ was teaching Omer to dance on one part of Memorial Montage.  No one else would have thought to add it - and no one would have known where to dig it up.  MJ created his OWN Montage for Memorial - IMO.  Huge clue for me.  Omer also posted up his Red Nikes video on 7-8-09.  There is no way he would have been able to do so if his pops had really died (day after Memorial).  He also had on his You Tube channel a video by Sony - "Michael Jackson - A Force of Nature."  Then it was taken down for Copyright Infringement.  Yeah right.  It was left up long enough to sort of PROMOTE MJ's image.  It is a wonderful video.

I think that is mainly what's going on w/a little bit of Revenge Plotting thrown in there for good and plenty payback measure.  Don't all of them haters, feeders, leaches and PROFITEERS need paying back?

I will no longer call them Illuminati.  I will forever now call them PROFITEERS, because for thousands and thousands of years that is what they were and are.  Look what they did to my ancestorial Continent - Africa.  They stole all of the resources, the people, the culture and the language, and now I know why they did it.  After all of these years, I finally know who and what destroyed Africa, and is still trying to destroy her.  

There is enough Gold to feed the world.  There is free energy, cancer cures and on and on.  Not one soul should go hungry and homeless.  It is not in the profiteer's best interest nor is it their agenda to be good, nuturing and kind.  They are leeches.  I was so glad to see that the Eight Wave - was suppose to end Greed, Fraud and Corruption.  Hallelujah!  I pray that it is so, and that Unity Consciousness is up on the board.

I think MJ cares extra much about the way the world is today, but he can't change it by himself.  Some think that he is a Profiteer/Illuminati.  Some think that he is greedy and is a part of them.  Some think he is selfish and is only doing this hoax for profit.  Some think he was murdered for profit.  Some think that his family murdered him.  And on and on.  I go with my gut, and believe it or not, Omer and Diana have helped me see it all from a different perspective.

I may be the only one, but I think he faked his death for a few reasons.  I think the main one is because he wants the FBI and other powers that be help him to clear his name.  He wants the plot to destroy him, put him in a jail cell, throw away the key, and all of the other crap that was carried out from before 2003 thru the trial verdict to be exposed.  He wants the first allegations to be brought back up so that he can be cleared of those as well.  He wants the ones that did all that dirt and evil against him to be brought up on charges.  He needs and wants a good and plenty payback and revenge to take place against those corrupt Officials and the lame and lying media.

I think it's "killing" him that he was accused thus, and that many people from all over the world believed the lies.  He says in Geraldo interview that although he has thick/rhinocerous skin, it still hurt, and that he didn't want the general public to believe such things.  Wouldn't any of us want to clear our name if we could?  I think this is what his mother, certain others (articles written by them), school renamed after him, Jermaine book is  and on and on is partly about.  MJ wants his truth out there.  He only has one, and that is his and God's.

I think he is doing a ARG/Documentary/Thriller II all wrapped up in one.  He picked the Liberian Girl photos for Memorial and Funeral for a reason.  He is the one behind the camera.  Some of us figured that out before TS.  I think TS is the one that got folks to thinking that MJ was trying to expose the 911 and TS mentioned the movie 2012 and the MJ parallels.  Why would MJ endorse a movie that would scare people?  I agree wtih TS that MJ faked his death for several reasons, but I don't think he is hiding out and lives in a cave/cage.  I think he gets around in disguise like Marlon more or less admitted in his speech from Memorial.

"Family first, and then the fans."  I think Mj may behind the news that Berry Gordy is thinking about doing a Broadway Musical about his life along with Diana Ross and Smokey Robinson.  GAME OVER.  I think MJ will prove how much stuff he did in the name of love and artistic creation incognito.  He promised after all in his Sony Speech 2002 - that "The best is yet to come.  I promise you."  If anyone can do it, MJ can.  

Notice from about 5:00 on how MJ folds his arms.  Sort of reminds me of Thome-Thome.  I think MJ is behind the camera, so his use of doubles is intentional in This Is It, because he may be trying to expose the fact, like his father mentioned, that at one point in his life doubles were used.  If he is behind the camera, then he is suppose to use impersonators/MJ look alikes/actors for "hoax purposes."

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 24, 2011, 01:58:11 PM
Great post!!!  I gotta say...I'm with you on his reasoning for the hoax!!  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 03, 2011, 02:07:24 PM
Quote from: "fordtocarr"
Great post!!!  I gotta say...I'm with you on his reasoning for the hoax!!  :)

Thanks.  I enjoy your posts also.

Below is a two-part 1991 Grammy Award winning speech from MJ.  At around 1:00 in second part, MJ is speaking about how he missed out on his childhood (blah-blah-blah), and then he says that he knew he couldn't go back and change it, so he says - "I wouldn't change a thing."  

In the "Michael Jackson: A Force of Nature" video from Sony that at one time had been uploaded on You Tube on 7-8-09 by some mysterious person's name (the same day that O-BEE uploaded his Red Nikes video - ironically/suspiciously - conveniently), MJ (I say MJ because he wasn't dead and he probably had Omer upload it to help promote his image) had added the below speech to it.  Notice on speech, he calls himself "An Instrument of Nature."

Good Morning America - 50th B'day interview.

I love the below interview and excerpt about MJ's father.  I bet MJ didn't call Berry Gordy or anyone else when he found his butt in a heap of trouble (though innocent) in late 2003 in Las Vegas.  "What do I do?"  MJ wasn't the only child that got whippings.  I did and millions of others "All Around the World."  Here in America, they added that law because the teachers were tired of seeing the marks and bruises on white children.  In the seventies is when they advised children to report their parents.  

In my opinion, MJ explained in GREAT detail the problem he'd had with his father in his 2001 Oxford University speech.  HE WANTED HIS FATHER'S LOVE more than anything, and Papa Joe wasn't the type to show love like that.  His father didn't show them love and affection.  But you can believe that MJ finally figured it out and forgave his father mainly for that.  He thought his father should have shown them more love.  He vowed to show it to his children and he suceeded, but he also admitted that "I know my father loved me."  And when he said it his voice breaks up.  Before he said it and when he'd first started talking, he had to pause and apologize to the audience, because he was remembering how much he missed his father's love.  

This told me that HE LOVED HIS FATHER VERY - VERY MUCH.  If he didn't love his father, it wouldn't have bothered him to the extent it did that he missed that love from his father.  So for the ones that think MJ's father mixed him up, abused him and all such other things along that line, I disagree.  Put simply, MJ adored/admired his father and HE WANTED HIS FATHER'S APPROVAL AND LOVE.  Again, if he didn't care, he wouldn't have cared.  Period!  

And like he stated to Geraldo in interview when asked about his father.  "I'm like my father in a lot of ways.  He is very strong (he admired the stuffings out of that).  He is a warrior."  And after Geraldo asked him was he a warrior too, he said, "Absolutely."  He got it from his father.  Word!  He also knew how much his father truly protected him and his brothers in the industry.  If Joe Jackson was MJ's handler when he was younger, he PROTECTED ALL OF THEM TO THE UTMOST.  I posted a snippet about that fact from a forum below.  I could go on and on about it, but since I'd read the below, I liked it and thought - word up!

One of the main things MJ had a problem with his father about was his outside child.  It hurt MJ, because his father had hurt his mother.  Plus, MJ can be possessive when it comes to HIS.  Please don't get it twisted.  Right now today, he is in charge of his entire family similar to Michael Corleone (though w/o the violence).  He didn't want to share his pops with a half sister.  Period!  He got jealous.  Again, why get jealous if you don't care?  He had to forgive his father for that.  Now to me, if he wished to spill that in an interview, then that is his business, but I bet he regretted even saying that out in public.  What happened between his mother and father concerning that issue IS GROWN FOLK'S BUSINESS.  He has a right to an opinion, true, but he needed to take a chill pill concerning that issue, and finally in 2001, he grew up about it.  I was glad to read it and see it.

And I like the below from the below ABC News site.

"In 2003, as an arrest warrant was issued for Michael, we were all curled up behind the gates of the CMX Entertainment complex in Las Vegas with no idea what to do. When Joe walked in, you would see Michael's eyes light up. He was running the show with Michael listening to every word Joe was directing. I recall the family friend, actor/comedian Eddie Griffin, saying, "You could tell, it was Papa Joe in charge! He made Michael feel so secure. He dumped the weight off his shoulders on his father Joe. As he knew that Joe was ready for war." Michael repeatedly asked Joe, "What do I do?" There was no one more capable to handle the crisis than Joe. He is like a professional billiard player; thinking two or three steps ahead.

During the trial, with everyone focused on the court proceedings, Joe went from door to door in Santa Barbara, knocking on strangers' doors introducing himself, meeting as many locals as he could. He struggled to get the community on his son's side. He had dinner with people in the community, brought signed Jackson memorabilia as gifts, and did his best to get to know them on a personal basis. He knew too well that legal court proceedings are not decided only in the court room but also in the court of public opinion. Now most PR firms would be thinking of a national or international campaign. But for this trial, the public opinion that mattered most was a very small community in Santa Barbara.

Many people questioned why Joe needed a lawyer during his son's trial. Even his family questioned his judgment and [they] were upset. It was only later that some realized the wisdom behind his actions. Not only Michael's lawyers but the whole prosecution side were under a gag order not to talk at all. Joe's lawyer was attending everything and maximizing the media outlet for Michael's interests. Joe was always willing to go to war to protect Michael and his family."

May 18 2009, 04:12 PM Post #332  

Invincible

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,707

"Let me just add this for the benefit of those Joe jackson haters to chew on.
we all know the history of the jackson brothers going to Motown and how it started. J5 saved Motown from bankruptcy and was the most successful group they ever had, but Berry Gordy was not planning to renew their contract. he was about to hang them on the shelf as their shelf life had expried.
Joe Jackson saw the writing on the wall for his sons, but he was not about to give up on them. he had confidence in them, so he went out shopping, and he came back witth a contract that were to put michael jackson in the history books.
joe jackson came back with a contract that was so lucritive, Michael jackson, who was reluctant to leave his second father, was made an offer that he couldn't refused.
joe jackso, not only secured a massive financial contract, more money than the jacksons had ever dreamed of, but he also secure the jackson's right to write their own songs and play their own instruments. Motown would not give them that.
he also secured each of the brothers the opportunity to do their own solo albums. hence we have Michael jackson the adult solo artist.
None of these happened with MJ at the elm. it was Joe the father that did it, not Michael Jackson/
Another thing, while Joe jackson was in charge of his boys, NOBODY in the music industry took advantage of them. it was an industry cliche that you do not Mess with Joe's boys. we hear Lionel Richie alluded to this when he told his story about Knocking Mj out. we also hear this guy at the studio 54 talking about looking after MJ even as all types of drugs and sex was going on. Joe Jacksons children were well and truly looked after byevery one in the industry.
Only after Joe jackson disappeared from the scene did all these hangers -on came in and caused a lot of bother for MJ, and only after Joe left did the media fill the gap with all the lies.
I recently said that I would like to see joe back in some capacity. I think the god;s heard me cause it looks as if MJ has brought him back. thank goodness. joe Jackson has always had ALL his children's interest at heart, and his children are on record as saying that he never stole their money."  

AMEN! rr/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 03, 2011, 03:50:59 PM
Quote from: "peacock7"
I think it is imperative that we least not forget the things MJ said out of his own mouth.  Like in the interview below, he says what Prince's name is.  He should know.  Wiki lies for their own purposes.  They and others like them have always lied on MJ, and because he liked his Privacy, they made stuff up on him for years and years.  I try to discern what sounds true to me and not believe any and everything Wiki and other so-called online pub write about.  Even some of the Bible is suspect, for man wrote it.

Out of his own mouth about what "they called him" and said about him in order to try and smear him.

I think MJ is busy creating.  I don't think he is some super hero out to save the world and expose 911 and the NWO.  Many, many people knew about 911 before 2009.  

In This Is It, he speaks about the Adventure.  In Geraldo interview, he speaks about filming and surprises, and he also says - "I believe in God you know."  I think it it wrong to impress upon the young ones that MJ faked his death to save the world and warn the world about the NWO.  Who says?

I'd rather believe what came out of his own mouth.

2001 - Oxford Speech
2003 - Vibe Interview
2005 - Jessie Jackson & Geraldo interviews
2006 - Access Hollywood Interview
2008 - 50th Birthday Interview
2009 - Pictures of MJ out and about Mar & May (looking good)

Hopefully someone will help me out with this.  I read the first interview of this comments link.  It was written about Michael's first son Prince.  What I'm wondering is...Michael says the baby's name is Prince Michael Junior.  NOW, either his name is PRINCE MICHAEL JUNIOR JACKSON... OR Prince Michael Jackson Junior (JR.).  Then he goes on to say, the baby is the THIRD Prince in the family.  This is his FIRST son.  So we have Michael's Grandfather being Prince, number one.  And Prince Michael Junior, being number 3.  So WHO IS NUMBER TWO????
Also, Prince, the baby, would be NOT a junior if he's number 3, he'd be THE THIRD...III after his name.
So, I'm thinking...yes, clue.  Who is number two?  And where does the junior come in if he's a number 3 unless he's NAMED "JUNIOR" as part of the middle name and not as defining him as a Jr.  or III.
I hope you understand.  Because to me...I wonder if perhaps, Michael is also a Prince and THAT is why Michael  Joe/Joseph Jackson died...and not Prince Michael Jackson.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 06, 2011, 01:59:40 PM
Party Ova Here - @ the Encino Jackson compound.  I love it!

Check MJ out.  He was crazy about Diana still as he proved upon being asked about favorite groups.  MJ called out a few (to include Diana’s group – The Supremes), then he says Miss Ross – Diana Ross.  LOL!  One of his brothers should have said – “we said GROUPS Mike.”

MJ and Omer Jet Skiing and parasailing.  This is the same trip LMP was on – along with MJ’s parents.  So much for MJ and his parents not seeing each other huh?  Please stop believing the lying media concerning MJ and his family.
Notice upon Omer being lifted in boat after parasailing, MJ asks very lowly (have to turn up speakers to hear him), Little Michael – are you alright?  Are you ok?”  LOL at Omer, as he was fussing about the fact that MJ got in the boat first.  I laughed at loud when I first saw this.  May haps MJ wanted to do it that a way to show him that he would be alright – and that he knew how to swim so not to worry.  In some African tribes (not sure if still practiced in all that used to do it), like Native American ones, when boys reach 13, they are left alone at night in the forest by themselves for three days with no supplies.  They have to learn how to survive on their own merit and instincts, etc.

Notice also that Riz Bhatti (Omer’s adopted father) calls Omer – Little Michael.  But some will still try to put their spin on it.  Just like some believe everything their governments tell them (and don’t think for themselves), some will still try to spin these facts – and think that MJ just called him little Michael because/for………………………..?  It won’t work.  Even if you still don’t wish to believe – please RESPECT what he says Out of His Own Mouth. respect/

And then some don’t believe Joe Jackson on the subject.  Surely, this disappoints MJ, as the outing of Omer & Diana (fake will) IS ALSO VERY MUCH PART OF THE HOAX – THE UNVEILING – THE REVEALING.  Open your ears, your heart and your mind to it all and discover the man you just never knew.  Omer also calls MJ dad a couple of times in video.  One hears him after their jet skiing.  Omer was spoiled.  He wanted to go again - and of course, our MJ says "he wants to go more - (and he didn't say again like we may have said)."  LOL!  He also calls him Dad at the end of video as he asks MJ is he going to go back up with him on their second parasailing outing.  MJ says – “sure.”  Omer seemed very possessive of his daddy.  I guess so upon learning who he was and that for the first eight years of his life, he didn't live with him.  I think all of the Jacksons are possessive and close.

In below 1998 Christmas video, Omer calls MJ Dada.  “Dada, look what Prince got.”  MJ calls Omer – Little Monkey when exclaiming that a certain gift was from him.  He also asks right after that – “Who did this?”  And the woman that was with him and Omer – pointed to Omer.  MJ says – “That’s beautiful.”  See, there again, this proves that MJ was a giver.  He knows that by crediting Omer with creating something that he called beautiful would help his self-esteem.  MJ didn’t receive that from his father, but in retrospect, he clearly knows what gifts he inherited and received from his father, and they are just as important as the gifts he’s given his children.  Just done differently as his father showed them love the only way he knew how.  Surely he too has grown in this area.  Mama Kate has gone on record saying that ALL of Papa Joe's grandchildren love him.  This was shortly after 6-25-09 too when she declared it.  She was like - "please don't get it twisted."  God does some things in mysterious ways, indeed.

I don’t see the video that was on the below Sun website with article, so I’ll post another one.

Here’s the thing.  MJ said out of his own mouth what Prince’s name is, so I don’t get why people think that he is a liar.  I think it is pitiful that some think the Jacksons lied about MJ’s name and what not – cause they have been planning this hoax or to murder MJ for decades.  How does that sound?   Many – many folks knew the Jacksons and boys before Motown.  They cut a record with another label.  They were well known in Gary, Chicago and so on.  They all knew the little boy named Michael - and how fantastic he sang at such a young age.

MJ is unique.  I suppose that he added Jr. to Prince's name out of respect for the three grandfathers that were named Prince on his father side.  There is no law against it.  And MJ has said out of his own mouth what Prince's name was at other times in the beginning and not just in the article I posted.  

Again, I think there is a legit birth certificate with Omer’s name as truly being Michael Jr.  Why would he hurt Omer like that by naming a child 12 or 13 years younger than the firstborn, Prince?  If one were to look with love, compassion and Unity Consciousness, one can see that MJ adored Omer, as he protected him thru thick and thin.  He protected him w/o the masks, as he also took him “All Around the World”, travelling with him and showing him off.  It’s just that he never said who this child was as he has a right to his Privacy, and some didn’t want to believe that was his son anyway, but guess what?  The FBI/CIA/TPTB know that is MJ’s son.  You can believe that!  They tap phones and all kinds of stuff.  They learned about MLK’s infidelity – and that Malcolm X didn’t cheat on his wife – and on and on.  They had/have files on many - many people, and especially those in the entertainment industry.

Omer has been all around the world – and he admits it.  Who do you think he went with – really and truly?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 06, 2011, 02:13:43 PM
Here is the one with MJ and Lisa and Omer and her children.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 06, 2011, 02:47:10 PM
Peacock I want to understand you better.  Are you, maybe, saying that perhaps Omer could be named Prince Michael?  There is Grampa Prince and Prince who is now what 15? And Blanket.   But, at the time Prince 15 was a baby, we find there are 3 Prince's in the family.  Grampa and 15 being two.  So I wondered if MJ is really a Prince also.  But, perhaps Omer is a Prince Michael...number two, and not MJ.
Do I make sense?
I totally agree with what you are saying.  I can't understand how anyone could deny Omer is Michael's son.  I even wonder if Billie Jean was written about his mother.  We should match up the time frame.  I think there was maybe shame, because of the religion and the good boy image MJ portrayed in those years.  I wonder if that was part of the problems with the JW's.  Makes a lot of sense to me.  Publicly, it appeared to be about his videos, but it may have been about fathering a child out of wedlock and not marrying as he was at that time a baptized witness.  I absolutely believe Omer is Michael's child as much as I believe Michael is alive.
I suppose the name thing don't matter, but it is a trail that could lead to who knows where.
Do you think Michael was saying Prince's name is Prince Michael Junior, as in Prince Michael Junior Jackson, or meaning..the Junior goes at the end, as Prince Michael Jackson Junior?  which would make him the second, so I think he included the Junior as part of the middle name, as he would be Michael's second son to have the name, Omer being the first.  Followed by Blanket.  What's his whole name???
So, I believe this to be....  (Fill me in on 3 grandfathers named Prince, as that would really throw off Prince 15 as being a junior..and he said it)

Prince, Michael's grandfather, who would become senior, IF he carried the middle name of Michael.

Omer, Prince Michael, who would be the second if his grandfather carried the middle name of Michael..

Prince (15 now) who is Prince Michael Junior (as he is the second son of Michael's named Prince Michael).And that gives us the 3 Princes in the family at the time of the interview.

Blanket, Prince Michael...WHAT?  (he'd be Michael's third son with the Prince name.  Which Michael didn't know of at the time of your commented interview.

I hope you keep digging because practically all you write seems to be my thoughts on this hoax.  BTW...what country are you in?  I can't see if you posted that right now as I write :) bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 07, 2011, 02:56:45 PM
Quote from: "peacock7"
Again, I think there is a legit birth certificate with Omer’s name as truly being Michael Jr.  Why would he hurt Omer like that by naming a child 12 or 13 years younger than the firstborn, Prince?  If one were to look with love, compassion and Unity Consciousness, one can see that MJ adored Omer, as he protected him thru thick and thin.  He protected him w/o the masks, as he also took him “All Around the World”, travelling with him and showing him off.  It’s just that he never said who this child was as he has a right to his Privacy, and some didn’t want to believe that was his son anyway, but guess what?  The FBI/CIA/TPTB know that is MJ’s son.  You can believe that!  They tap phones and all kinds of stuff.  They learned about MLK’s infidelity – and that Malcolm X didn’t cheat on his wife – and on and on.  They had/have files on many - many people, and especially those in the entertainment industry.

Omer has been all around the world – and he admits it.  Who do you think he went with – really and truly?

My Bad I meant to write the name Michael and not Prince as bolded above.  My bad for quote in a post above as it pertains to the supposition of MJ asking Diana to keep his children in 2002 - so it was added to his will.  That should read if MJ and Mother had passed within a few months of the will going into effect.  

I love the below.  It kinda of reminds me of what Credo Mutwa reported on how he couldn't stop laughing after returning from his abduction.  He said he laughed so hard for a couple of months until it hurt.  He said he couldn't help it as it felt one with the Universe - and things like "taste" was enhanced like nothing he'd ever experienced.  He said they took some fluids from him - and put some in him.  Wow!

Guess what, I seem to be laughing a lot lately.  I find all kinds of things funny.  Instead of getting upset concerning an important issue at my job that others are upset about, I refuse to let it steal my joy and plunge me into a negative realm.  I try to find the joy in all things.  And I am very friendly to all.  It's wonderful.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 08, 2011, 12:14:49 PM
In Michael's 1991 Grammy speech he says – I WOULDN’T CHANGE A THING - as it pertains to his upbringing and childhood.  What was wrong with MJ?  What did he mean?  If he was so tortured and abused by his father, why would those words come out of his mouth?  Was he confused?  Why wouldn’t he change a thing?  Should a therapist have stepped onstage then to help him to remember the so-called abuse?  Was he being mind-controlled?  Was that MJ?  I think it was.

Like I mentioned before, millions of us got whippings. Tito tells of all of them calling MJ "big nose" and Marlon "liver lips", but it was because his father called him big nose that he what..........................?  Turned out mixed up?  Please!  Look to the mind-control.  Look to the cloning of him.  He eventually learned that he was cloned.  That my friends is abuse You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login style.  MJ's father mentioned doubles before This Is It premiere - because he knows that that fact will be exposed in due time.

In his book Moonwalk, MJ mentions that his father kept a belt handy when they were practicing, but wasn't that it?  The next interview concerning this issue was in 1993.  I wonder if he wasn't mind-controlled for the 1993 Oprah interview, because he had said a year earlier that he didn't trust anyone but Bob Johnson to give an interview to.  I think the guy on the blog raises some good points, indeed.

In his 2001 Oxford Speech - did he mention the so-called abuse or whippings?  Did he mention the licking stick or switch?  Did he mention the whippings?  Why not?  Why almost break down and cry about missing the LOVE from his father?  What was wrong with him?  Why not lash out at the old man for whipping his butt during his childhood?  What an opportunity missed.  MATTER-OF-FACT - WHERE DOES MJ SAY OUT OF HIS OWN MOUTH - I WAS ABUSED?  He says he got whippings.

WAS MJ MIND-CONTROLLED OR NOT?  IF HE WAS - WHEN WAS HE?  Joe Jackson was kicked out as all of the Jackson boys manager by 1984 or so.  What happened to MJ after that?  Who came into his life and directed him and took over for his father?  Why did they lie on him about his plastic surgeries?  In his book, he says he could count them on two fingers.  I read years and years ago (and I'll try to find article) from a plastic surgeon where he said that SOME DOCTOR INTENTIONALLY BOTCHED UP MICHAEL'S NOSE TO KEEP IN LINE WITH WHAT THE POWERS THAT BE WANTED THE PUBLIC TO BELIEVE ABOUT THIS FREAK - MICHAEL JACKSON.  May haps another truth to reveal?  Whilst they are at it, please reveal them all to include about the mind-control and cloning.

I wonder about some of the things blogger reports on below.  I personally don't believe the Glenda tapes.  Many have tried to sound like MJ - and some have succeeded.  I wouldn't put nothing past evil people that would do something like this.  I want MJ to confirm that that is him on those tapes.  Didn't someone here show where this person can't even remember the title of the song - Remember The Time (that he dedicated to Diana and Egypt)?

I don't trust that Boteach either.  He is nothing but a devil to me, and he could have easily used a mind-controlled clone of MJ to tape - and someone from the old board said that with the technology today, that man also could have spliced and diced the interview - and presented some of this so-called MJ's speaking voice that was taken out of context and having the answers by this so-called MJ be placed in places that didn't go with the original questions. Again, it is easy to sound like someone with practice and voice manipulation.  I want MJ to confirm it.

Not only did those evil azz devils want to make Joe Jackson the black father and provider look bad, they WANTED AND DID MAKE MICHAEL JACKSON look bad by mind-controlling him and cloning him.  THAT’S WHAT THESE EVIL SICKOS DO.  After some stars in the entertainment field are used up and their shelf life is gone, they then throw them away.  If they don’t do what they're told, they are trashed in the media with lies, untruths and some end up gone too soon.  

I know in my heart that MJ was cloned, and he was mind-controlled no telling during what time periods, but surely they would program him sto stay away from his family - and to trash his father.  They wanted control over his fortune and him, period.  Some say that Liz Taylor was one of MJ's biggest handlers off and on, yet, he still saw the good in her.  I read up on one ex mind-control victim - and he admited that at times, he would come out from under his programming but would keep acting like he was still under - and he knew his handler couldn't tell.  He said he actually liked that particular handler.  Wow!  The things some will do/did and for fame and fortune - and ARE STILL DOING.

I've wondered and now I'm pretty sure that Oprah is MK Ultra – and she was probably set MJ up before he gave her the interview.  That 'ish happens all of the time.  They say that Maria Shriver was Oprah's first handler.  She and her mother handled NOprah.  Tsk-tsk.  THIS ENTIRE MIND-CONTROL RABBIT HOLE is as deep as the truth about off-worldly beings is deep.

Questions:  1.  Why did Debbie Rowe keep begging MJ to let her give him children?  2.  Why was MJ chewing gum when he and Lisa got married?  Why was Joseph listed as middle name?  Why didn't he have on a tuxedo like I know he would have had on for Diana (the love of his life)?  Why did he marry her at the same place where she then married another one of her husbands?  Why did she try to get him to join her religion Scientology?

THE SICKOS THAT RUN THIS CONUNTRY AND ALL ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRIES ACTUALLY SCRIPT OUT PEOPLE IN THE INDUSTRY'S LIVES.  IN ENTERTAINMENT LIKE SPORTS, MUSIC, HOLLYWIERD/TV, BEAUTY PAGEANTS AND MODELING.  What is wrong with this picture?  Many have to sell their souls to get in and keep afloat.  Like MJ mentioned, many after being used up and/or exploiting (music stolen from them) die penniless.

I will never call Joe Jackson out for whipping his children.  He loved them and kept them out of gangs and out of trouble; i.e., jail.  If not for him, we wouldn't know a Michael Jackson, and I don't mean because he is the father, but because J. Jackson is a genuis like Michael has declared more than once - and there would have never been an adult solo artist MJ if Papa Joe hadn't left Motown and got them that outstanding new contract with CBS/Epic records.    
Michael thanked both his parents in his 2001 Hall of Fame Induction speech for bequeathing him his singing voice.  

Have any of the priests that molested thousands of little boys ever been tried?  why not?  Were they stripped search and asked to show their penises?  I think not.  

MANY WERE IN ON THE 1993/2003 PLOTS TO DISCREDIT MJ AND FALSELY ACCUSE HIM OF CHILD MOLESTATION.  I hope that truth is finally revealed.

Lastly, I seriously feel this is pertinent.  He has been pining for Diana since he was a boy.  Many feel she took his virginity.  There are numerous songs and re-issues that were written for her by him.  Diana in turn wrote many songs for him.  They spoke to each other in their songs. She told Larry King in 1991 – “Well, Michael and I actually love each other.”  It wasn’t the first time or last that she made this type of declaration.  Some just took it to mean that since she was around him from the beginning of his arrival at Motown, then this is what she meant.  In retrospect,it was much more to it as they have a bond (that she also pointed out more than once) that won't wuit, and in my opinion, their love is super strong.  It is like the Romeo and Juliet kind.  Diana dedicated her 2006/2007 I Love You CD and video to MJ.  

Bottom line, MJ and Diana held on all of these years by protecting each other and their individual secrets.  They have an Unbreakable bond and are very LOYAL to each other.  Many feel the song Invincible is about her, Who Is It (he's asking her who is this man she ran off and married in 1986), Leave Me Alone, Remember the Time, Dirty Diana, She Out of My Life , Heaven Can Wait and on and on.  They all fit.  She’s Back Again or Fall Again is another.

To have that kind of love for someone is huge.  He doesn’t sound like an abused person with psychological problems to me.  He knew himself – and realized that he had messed up when he got Omer’s mother pregnant.  He had been telling Diana that he wanted to marry her – and it appears as if she was considering it until she learned either of this woman being pregnant by MJ or she learned after the child was born.  MJ had been telling her that he had loved her since he was six years old, blah, blah, blah – but when he hurt her like he did with the other woman, within a year, she had ran off and married her Norwegian husband.  MJ wrote it in his book MoonwalK about how jealous he was and about how much it hurt him when he learned it - and that he didn’t even know the man.  Lol

At the 1986 American Music Awards, one clearly sees how upset he was with her upon seeing her onstage as he sat in the audience with Liz Taylor.  Later when picking up an award, he turns looking for her and sees her and Lionel Richie in an embrace – and if looks could kill, Mr. Richie would have been eliminated.  MJ was very jealous and possessive and it showed, and she had just gotten married.  Many believe that Diana Ross is the LOVE of his life, period - and I think they are together.  Non-believers on some forums love to point out the fact that he LEFT HIS CHILDREN TO DIANA in his will.  They know it was huge.  

I said all of the above to say - "SOME THINGS ARE NOT ALWAYS AS THEY SEEM."  I think that is part of what MJ is revealing and has left to reveal.  The Truth Will Prevail on a lot of fronts.  One of them that there is no question about is that Michael loves his father and vice versa, and there is nothing anyone on here can do about it.  MJ would save his father's life if he was drowning before he would save anyone's on here.  Better believe it.  Who did he call when his an arrest warrant was issued for him in 2003?  If not for Joe Jackson, Michael may have ended up in the big house.  You can believe that!  THAT MAN ADORES HIS FATHER AND ALWAYS HAS.  HE SPOKE AT OXFORD ABOUT MISSING HIS FATHER'S LOVE, and admitted to Geraldo on national TV that HE WAS VERY MUCH LIKE HIS FATHER IN A LOT OF WAYS.

Don't get it twisted, for just like MJ listened to every word Joe Jackson DIRECTED upon arriving in the hotel room after the arrest warrant was issued for MJ, he is also helping his son DIRECT THIS HOAX.  Quote - "There is nobody more able to handle a crisis like this than Joe Jackson.  He is like a professional billboard player as he thinks two or three steps ahead of every move."

"Cause This Is Triller"

Side note:  Google Lebron James.  He is a famous pro basketball player.  Look at the marks across the top of his eyebrows.  They are the same marks that Rhianna had after Chris Brown supposedly beat her up.  It looks like his are permanent.  They have put his head in a VISE.  These people don’t play as I think he is being mind controlled big time.  I When I first saw him with Jay-Z before he went to the Miami Heat basketball team, I instantly got sad and started praying for him.  I'm sure he is caught in their trap.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 09, 2011, 03:19:14 PM
Souza, I hope you don't mind me using this thread to post the link at end of post below.  I'm sure some clicked around on this site on yesterday - but I want to make sure some have seen this.  Needless to say, every time I read it, my heart quickens.  I love where someone pointed out on yesterday that when they couldn't control MJ thru his mind, they did it with drugs.  THIS IS WHERE THE - HE IS AN ADDICT came from.  See, some of us have always had faith in MJ - to include right here on this forum.  We always knew better concerning a lot of things and aspects other than what the lying media reported.

As someone responded to post from article above, MJ's family never mentioned the words DRUGS AND INTERVENTION in the same sentence.  The family eventually stepped in to help with MJ's deprogramming.  That had to do with the word intervention when they used it.  They know about the mind control stuff.

This is why more than ever, I think MJ is being protected by God and some Arabs.  His enemies realized that he had escaped to freedom long before 6-25-09, and they decided to let him alone.  Some in the FBI (not all men are evil) got and may still be getting paid to help clear his name, but otherwise the evil ones know that God has beat them back and is protecting MJ.  The article below sort of tells us who is who.  Some of his bodyguards are probably Arabs.  Janet is engaged to a billionaire from Qatar, or at least she was.  

So the list and the beat goes on as it pertains to enemies.

"The above threw up some alarms. This is the “new age religion" that some of our commenting “friends” have tried to convince me was Michael’s message.  However, if Michael had adhered to what these two apostates were trying to use him to sell, Michael probably would never have met with Martin Bashir and would still be here today.  Michael was throwing a wrench into their “conspiracy”.  

We have many of Michael's "friends" involved in this . . . Mottola, Geller and Boteach, Malnik, and some crosshairs with the Order of the British Empire such as Liz Taylor who is also  . . . a Judaism convert.

Conspiracy????  Nahhhhhhhh.

This was written up in 1999, and by then they were already friends and had been writing letters to each other.

Geller and Boteach gang up/tag team Michael Jackson, as Michael dumps them after learning what they are about.  They are both dumped and added to a “list” of people out to get him right after the Bashir Documentary.  Dieter Wiesner and Konitzer move in, smooth as silk. During the time Michael is still working on “Invincible” Chris Tucker (who also was not there to support Michael during his trial) introduces Michael to Bret Ratner, who lead Michael to Alvin Malnik."

I think Michael forgave Chris, Brett, Frank, Randy and John Branca and a few others.  He always had a soft spot in his heart for Liz Taylor.  But then, he eventually had had enough.  He knew to do this hoax and film would also offer him FREEDOM.  Because there are a lot of places for him to duck out too for real.  Like some believe Tupac did.  We know many Africans would protect and hide him.  

Believe it or not, can't some of us see MJ even understanding the evil ones highlighted above?  He can see the good in everyone except for the ones that would hurt his children, family and close loved ones.  Now that is when the real gangsta/Michael Corleone will come out these days.  He is no longer playing.  NO ONE WILL EVER CONTROL MJ AGAIN BY MIND CONTROLLING OR DRUGGING HIM.  THEM THERE DAYS ARE OVA.  I believe MJ has relatives (the men on both sides of his family, certain Arabs, certain friends and God on his side now).

I think he pleaded his case to the FBI and some others in high government.  And of course, thank God he is being protected.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think - and like I've mentioned before - MJ is working on an Expose' that will eventually - "to bring to public notice; disclose; reveal to expose the facts" as it pertains to what happened to him when there were those that tried to discredit him, steal from him, mind control him, drug feed him and falsely accuse him of a heinous crime that he didn't commit.  

I don't think it will totally be about exposing the evil doers, but it is a big part of it.  I think around the late 1990s someone set him up to mind control him.  I thank the blogger Bonnie for helping me to connect the last dot I needed connected in this thing.  The names she listed are most definitely the main filthy culprits that tried to destroy Michael Jackson - and steal his fortune.  I never felt "Good Vibrations" from any of them - and of course, I suspected that all of them meant him no good.  She has the timeline for the mind control spot on.  By the time MJ was charged in 2003, I think the family had already done a deprogramming intervention - and I think this was the second time that they'd done one over the years.  They did one eventually around the time Randy stated that some bodyguards threw him off of MJ's property by saying that his brother didn't want to see him.  Then during the 2005 Geraldo interview, MJ says of his baby brother - "Never, never, never would he ever get sick of Randy.  He said that Randy had been amazing, supportive and amazingly brilliant.  

So around 1997 - 2001 - MJ may have been mind controlled on and off.  He didn't seem himself at his 2001 30th Anniversary Special that was taped for TV.  Jackie hugged MJ, and he barely lifted one hand to hug him back.  He was so stiff in that moment.  That was not vintage MJ.  If he was mind controlled, they all knew it - and still showed him love.  It probably hurt them to see their brother ever like that.  Bless his heart.

MJ has documented these facts from his past - and he is presently documenting all things involving this hoax since 6-25-09.  It reminds me of Jermaine in the Jackson Family Dynasty telling his wife - "We've got to get this right.  We got to get this right or it will backfire on us."  I knew he wasn't talking about that Lockdown Trip the J4 went on trying to put together a 40th anniversary album.  Lol  They were talking about this expose' and hoax that is going down.

MJ, family and  some others close to the family eventually are going to expose the ones that PLOTTED against him in 1993 and in 2003 - to include the ones in the prosecutor's office.  Tom Sneddon was just a puppet and tool like some  other folks we know.    

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions