PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
The Dumbo dots
May 24, 2011, 12:03:49 PM
An amazing one about Murray at Disneyland.

[youtube:144q0mrk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7EG5l4cYxU&feature=share[/youtube:144q0mrk]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: The Dumbo dots
May 24, 2011, 01:56:25 PM
That was fast. Someone alaways there to make quick & good videos,not bad. Kingdom52- and Michael is now 52 years old. Hmm. I hope those dots will turn into the live path.  michael-jackson/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Re: The Dumbo dots
May 24, 2011, 02:27:39 PM
Great video - thank you for sharing. I was looking at the wording on Prince's arm in a different video. I guess I missed the thread where it was talked about because I didn't even see that before it was in a video. Great work for people staying alert.....

September 20, 2011. How much coincidence can there be that Murray's trial is supposed to start the same day as Dumbo comes out? Is it possible that this is mere timing and nothing more? I've never believed in coincidence but I don't want to be unrealistic either. I have to admit this hoax has really challenged my belief system.

As far as Prince - if he was coming from acting could that be something from his acting class? Personally, I don't think so. I think it's meant for us to see. But, did TMZ take their title from Prince's arm as a way to mess with us or did they do it to "connect the dot"?

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal