GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
yellow brick road of blessings?

of course it's a coincidence
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There has to be something more to it. Why all this hype over it being "so shocking" and a special guest.. if there wouldnt be any? Hmm. False advertisment?

Cause honestly there is nothing shocking about Oprah talking about herself  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
June 25, 2009 - The Day I Woke Up

Thank you so much for sharing the account of her show for those of us that either chose not to watch it or could not. I appreciate you.

I am glad I didn't watch it - that would have been a real let down and left me wondering "is that it?". The yellow brick road sentence - odd. Seems like that phrase is used a lot lately....

I am sure a lot of people were thrilled to watch her love letter to her fans. And I'm happy they were able to do so. For me, nothing short of a full out apology to Michael on her last show would have been enough. Seems like I'll have to keep waiting.

Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Blah blah blah! I'm not surprised. Good news: Oprah's off the air finally!  michael-jackson/  penguin/  bounce/  party/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

I think that her utter silence on MJ and his being the major boost to her show in the beginning (93 interview, see below) and her sexual abuse shows while MJ's 2005 trial was going on) is telling. Something's afoot. Remember that game Taboo?
TABOO Game
It’s not what you say…It’s what you don’t say!

Time is against you. You know what you’d like to say if you could only find the words. But some things in life are strictly…TABOO.

Example: How do you get your team to say the word BIRTHDAY…if you can’t say the words HAPPY, ANNIVERSARY, CANDLES, PRESENTS or CAKE?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think the whole entertainment world and movers and shakers of the world are playing the game also, and they've all got the same word/name they're not supposed to say!!
MICHAEL  JACKSON
On February 10, 1993, Oprah sat down with Michael Jackson for what would be the most-watched interview in television history. Michael, a fiercely private entertainer, had refused to give an interview for 14 years. The unprecedented live event drew a worldwide audience of 90 million people. "It was the most exciting interview I'd ever done because it was live around the world," Oprah says. "It's the only time that I can recall being so nervous that my knees were literally shaking."

For months, booking director Cindy and booking manager Erin have been working to secure an interview with Michael's mother, Katherine. "Seeing Michael Jackson through the eyes of his mother, Katherine Jackson, would be of major interest to me and also to our viewers," Oprah says.

Finally, at the start of the season, the team gets the call they've been waiting for—and more. Katherine has agreed to do the interview, along with Michael's three children, Prince Michael, Paris and Blanket. "This will be the world exclusive," Erin says.

Cindy, Erin and senior supervising producer Andrea can't wait to share the news and interrupt a meeting in executive producer Sheri's office. "I think that's the biggest interview we can get this year," Cindy says.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions