PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Re: QUESTIONS FOR TS
May 25, 2011, 11:57:15 AM
I hope that it is nothing about health problems and hope all is well with him but if everything is fine with him, it means that he is losing his interest in the hoax. That can be the only explanation of his disappearance imo.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

May 25, 2011, 12:06:57 PM
Quote from: "bec"
Quote from: "Gema"
Punished? well, I talk for myself. I don´t allow anyone to take power over me that way.
TS not posting as a punishment? Nah. I think that TS is as lost as we are when comes to the investigation. He was positive that the trial would start in May and then the trial was postponed till September, so TS stopped posting.

That's not true at all. TS said hearings. He said nothing about a trial starting.

But I agree with you, no one can take power over you that you do not grant them.

Thanks for the correction, hearings. My language skills fails me at times.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

curls

May 25, 2011, 12:53:38 PM
Maybe we've served our purpose.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

May 25, 2011, 12:57:39 PM
Quote from: "curls"

That is possible. But that would indicate that we proved what we set out to prove.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

curls

May 25, 2011, 01:01:09 PM

That is possible. But that would indicate that we proved what we set out to prove.

And maybe we did just that - or we proved what TS wanted, which may not be the same thing at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

May 25, 2011, 01:03:31 PM

And maybe we did just that - or we proved what TS wanted, which may not be the same thing at all.

Indeed curls. We think similarly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

May 25, 2011, 01:05:18 PM
If you're a fake,then why are you doing this?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

May 25, 2011, 01:43:58 PM
good news for you ts fans. a new number has come into play. right up his alley . my crystal ball says a redirect is in the near future. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Its her

May 25, 2011, 03:08:34 PM
What happened to TS...hmmm.

JMO, but...perhaps, in reading around in the forums, maybe TS has had his fill  :x  :roll: of demanding, judgmental, hostile, caustic girls, shouting down the others, here, and their vindictive censoring of new people he has sent here for their part to play in the Hoax drama.

Maybe he is regrouping to come up with a “treatment” for this. He has been very patient with this juvenile behavior, “all for love” I guess, giving folk a chance to see themselves in the mirror of others' reactions, and "make that change"  respect/ , but sooner or later the shameful (hateful) behavior must be addressed in order to kill it...

P.S. You don't know that he is NOT here just WATCHIN' , or in PM, under yet another username. ;)  

Perhaps he is recovering from thread after bloody thread of henfighting, and innocent casualties...Just sayin'. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

curls

May 25, 2011, 03:20:25 PM
Quote from: "Its her"

JMO, but...perhaps, in reading around in the forums, maybe TS has had his fill  :x  :roll: of demanding, judgmental, hostile, caustic girls, shouting down the others, here, and their vindictive censoring of new people he has sent here for their part to play in the Hoax drama.

Maybe he is regrouping to come up with a “treatment” for this. He has been very patient with this juvenile behavior, “all for love” I guess, giving folk a chance to see themselves in the mirror of others' reactions, and "make that change"  respect/ , but sooner or later the shameful (hateful) behavior must be addressed in order to kill it...

P.S. You don't know that he is NOT here just WATCHIN' , or in PM, under yet another username. ;)  

Perhaps he is recovering from thread after bloody thread of henfighting, and innocent casualties...Just sayin'. :)

Its her, while I agree with much of what you just said, don't you think the bit I underlined might be rather too big an assumption? Not picking a fight you understand, just concerned about people getting carried away while not much else is happening.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 25, 2011, 03:23:49 PM
Quote from: "JentleTouch"
The point I want to make is Michael is simple.

Hello JentleTouch  :D
You have some very interesting thoughts here, so IF the family is not in the know then it means that kids also?
And please take a look at this You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login thread. I think that it's a very good example of showing that Michael was NOT simple :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

MissG

May 25, 2011, 03:29:08 PM
Quote from: "Its her"

So have we all, not only TS. This forum has many members and we all are exposed to each other. Those who don´t post much have also their negative and positive opinions about us and no one takes that in consideration.

Who cares? TS is another member. There are more members who don´t post as often yet no one cares for how they feel apparently.

This permanent idolatry of some members is very unrealistic.

Is there no middle point?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Its her

May 25, 2011, 05:59:16 PM

...new people he has sent here for their part to play in the Hoax drama.

Its her, while I agree with much of what you just said, don't you think the bit I underlined might be rather too big an assumption? Not picking a fight you understand, just concerned about people getting carried away while not much else is happening.

Hi Curls,

I understand. I am concerned about people getting carried away, as well. :?

But, I think it is a bigger assumption to run people off as trouble makers or trolls in one or two pages of their first threads, here, as I have seen over and over. We don't even know them at all, yet.

And it is too big an assumption to think we know bow/ ANY of the plans MJ made for this hoax, and Hoax websites, or HOW he would get new clues/ thoughts to us.
(Any way he wants!!! :mrgreen: mj_bad/)

I'm not saying he IS using new people, but maybe---just a theory----maybe MJ saw the need to get people in here to "change the temperature " of things, and have a little more "hands on"  ;)  ;)  ;) (directive) control over something, here...

IDK. I think new people (appointed by MJ) would be ideally useful, as they are, like pawns, not confined to a thread they started, as TS seems to be.

Half the people whine :oops:  :roll:  about HIM half the time, too, and perhaps he has lost his "power of usefulness" here.  So, again, I think it is too much of an assumption that MJ would NOT do this.  See? :)

I would think this would be part of TS'mental exercises that this investigation is giving us: how to determine THOUGHTFULLY, what's true/false, in all areas of life, without PREJUDICE...

If people had greeted me here (in 2009) with the rudeness and suspicion I see now, I would have just left. No one needs that. No one with any self respect would lay down for that in real life, why choose this for leisure time entertainment on an MJ site :?:  :?:  :?: .

If this Board isn't a happy, friendly, co-operative place, ALWAYS, the ONLY people who will come here, are the immature and bullies who love :twisted: to cyber-fight.  Do you see what I mean?

Sincere people just NOW coming to beLIEve, because of Jermaine's or MJ's recent efforts, will run like mad from such hate. It is WAY easier to do something else, after you've worked or studied all day and want to relax with something interesting. Maybe just go back to a site where all they do is reminisce about how hot "dead" MJ was, until  :) he comes back....

I dare say there are way more people than we think, here, maybe hundreds of thousands,  just watching, for years, because they don't want to get devoured. Another mirror for us. Sad, some have not looked in.

We actually do not know who ANYone is, here. :shock: I think the Jermaine twitter episode was contrived to drive fresh blood here, BY the Great PuppetMaster, WITH the plan to INCLUDE everyone who ever loved and appreciated MJ--beLIEver or unbeLIEver in the Great Adventure and investigation. Not to draw people here just to EXCLUDE them.

If people think someone is a troll, simply watch  albino/  and see. albino/  bounce/  If no one plays "troll" with them, they will get bored and go away. OR, maybe, they will convert to a real BeLIEver and want to stay for the right reasons. :D  respect/  

No one is MAKING people read or reply in ANY thread.  If it makes anyone want to fight, just DON'T reply. It is SOOOOOO easy.

Oh, and the people here who think they are thread police need to rethink that. MJ, I AM POSITIVE, appointed NO one with the job of eliminating sincere potential Hoaxers from sites like this. Serial killers and pedophiles, being the exceptions. MJ meant to include ALL his fans in this Hoax. You KNOW it.

Some very wise person on here, already said it somewhere, that even perverts can't get at you if you stay away from them and keep your personal info private. Anyway, if you really think someone is honestly, realistically  DANGEROUS, just report them and let Admin determine their intentions. Being suspected as potential pedophiles or sex offenders, erroneously, is NOT right.

It is evil, considering what we all know Michael Jackson, himself has been through!

Pervert's comments get sexual almost immediately. There has been no new person talking dirty here, unless it is in PM, has there? And we cannot know who is getting their twisted jollies, online with us anyway, whether they ever engage us in conversation or not, just ask any cop...Perverts hang around in live chat, more than semi-live forums.

Anyway, I hope you understand. I'm trying to remain open to whatever MJ has in the  albino/ mix.  bounce/  :)  No questions for TS, right now, just  bow/ to his patience. respect/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

May 25, 2011, 06:07:32 PM
If people had greeted me here (in 2009) with the rudeness and suspicion I see now, I would have just left. No one needs that.
I appreciate your honesty.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

MissG

May 25, 2011, 06:34:15 PM
New members come all the time and are warmly welcome. Some new members are old trolls. Those members who have been in this forum for long are observant enough to get to know step by step how "new" members write.

Another note; i am awared that old trolls spread bad rumors about members who are watching ever step they take. I don´t care as long as people is awared of what can go on with some sick MJ wanna be.

Read here the truth: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal