~Souza~Topic starter

Again there is discussion about my decisions as an admin. People complaining about bans or warnings I give, so I think it's time to explain to everyone why I do what I do and why I am not the 'lovely and nice admin' some people want me to be.

I have said a while ago that this is my house and that everyone on here is a guest in my house. People attacked me for that, but clearly never really got what I meant. When I say that, I mean that when one of my guests can't behave and 'spit on my carpet', I have the right to show that particular guest the door. But I also have the responsibility to make sure that my other guests, who do behave and are here to discuss and investigate like me, are having a good time and most of all: that they can safely visit this site.

Let me give you another example, maybe that will make it more clear. I said example, so do not take it all to literaly. I am the mother of bec (not for real of course, but bear with me). bec is throwing a birthday party and is inviting all her friends (you) to my house (this forum). Your parents trust me with you, but they do expect me to be protective of you and bring you all back home safe and sound. That includes sending that one bully back home early that is beating the other kids, or telling them weird stories that might affect them in a negative way.

I know most people on here are adults, but there are many minors on here as well. Even though they might think they know it all (like I did when I was 14), they don't and they are vulnerable for internet predators. As the admin of this site, I have the responsibility to keep this forum as safe as can be (although it will never be 100% safe) for those minors, and even some adults on here. I know from some minors that their parents don't even know they hang out here or in the chatroom, and although I think that the first responsibility lies with the parents who should monitor their kids visiting the internet, I also know that the reality is that that doesn't always happen. That doesn't mean that it stops there, because I am here as well, and I think a lot of parents will be gratefull that someone at least TRIES to keep their kids safe when they are not around to keep an eye themselves. Besides that, I have read many stories about internet crimes and sex-predators and I will never forgive myself if someone got hurt in whatever way 'on my watch'. I know that it doesn't make me the most popular person here, but that's not why I am here, my goal is not to gather a following and have everyone love me, I have a private life with friends and family that love me so I don't need 5,000 hoax members to adore me. Does that mean I don't give a shit? No, because if I wouldn't give a shit, I would let this forum become a circus full of trolls.

Then there is the discussion that I ban 'nice people' who 'don't claim to be anyone'. That is where my 'job' gets 'tricky'. Do I always make the right decision, or do I ban someone on occasion who really didn't mean any harm? That's possible, but I rather have one person too many banned, than one too few. It only takes one crazy person to cause irreversible damage.

Then there are people who are afraid I might ban MJ himself. First of all, if he really visits this site often, he must know how I think about trolls and people stirring up things, or claiming stuff without back-up. So if he acts like that, he will have his ass banned like any other troll, Michael Jackson or not. That said, I really doubt he would come here being all obvious about him being MJ, or posting poems and say "God bless you and I love you more". If you are looking for insiders and informers, don't search for flowers and hearts, but search for information and knowledge. He could be anyone on here and most likely those you would never suspect. Having real discussions with people not knowing who he is seems way more fun for him than having fans kissing his ass just because they think he is MJ, don't you think?

Now why are people posing as MJ, or making you think he is MJ without admitting it (or by strongly denying it, which is another tactic)? Only God knows. Some are just bored, others have serious mental issues, some might just wanna prank, some might be lonely and seeking for the attention they miss in real life, etc. etc. Some might be harmless, others are plain dangerous.

I wanna share an old post from MJKIT by annieisnotokey from November 2009 as a reminder, or for people who never read it, as a warning. Here is an excerpt:

Quote from: annieisnotokey
THERE IS FAKE MICHAEL JACKSON PLAYING WITH OUR MINDS AND EMOTIONS. There is at least one (if not more) very skilled con artist that knows exactly how to manipulate members into thinking they are talking to Michael Jackson. This person is a liar & a fake. He is NOT Michael Jackson, no matter how convinced you are he is.

I’m pretty sure that at least one person who will read this post is chatting with him right now and is going to hate me for posting this. If you are the one who thinks you are talking to Michael, please take a HUGE step back, rethink the whole situation, analyze it with a cool mind and ask yourself if the way this guy makes you feel (anguished, paranoid, upset, stressed out) is really the way the REAL Michael Jackson would want his fans to feel…

If you have ANY doubts, even the slightest one, talk to somebody you trust. A friend who doesn’t believe too much in the hoax (therefore, will keep a more objective look on the whole thing) or a family member. If you have no one to talk to, ask me. I won’t judge, I won’t divulge your secrets. I will help you understand why this person is NOT who he claims to be.

For those who are lucky enough to have not encountered this guy (yet), let me describe you his m.o. (modus operandi). Why am I doing this instead of exposing his screen name? Because as soon as we (more on who is the WE later) blew his cover, he closed his accounts. But I’m willing to bet my house that he’s already at it, with a new member name, a new email account or a new twitter account. Screen names can change. Even real names can change. But m.o.’s rarely vary. Even serial killers are caught by the subtleties of their modus operandi.

If you are still here with me, please read this carefully. It can save you from a lot of heartache and pain & maybe even from something much worse.

1) The first thing this guy does is get your attention. Remember, he’s smooth. He’s not going to open an account called “ImightbeMJ” and type “Shamone Shamone” every other sentence. He’s going to delicately get your attention. A few mysterious tweets, a false slip up, sharing some information that’s hard to know or a very rare photo.

:!: HE CAUGHT YOUR ATTENTION

2) Once he has your attention, he’s going to start sharing information with you. In phase two, you’ll find yourself flooded with information, shared in a private manner (dms, pms, private chat, email, etc). Although every single piece of information this person is sharing with you can be found on the net if you take your time to do your research properly, you’ll be so overwhelmed with so much info in such a short time, that you will begin to wonder “How does this person know all this…?”. When you ask why he is sharing this with you, he will tell you that he somehow trusts you. That you are sweet, that he enjoyed reading your posts, that your avatar picture is beautiful. Anything that will make you feel warm and fuzzy.

:!: HE GAINED YOUR TRUST

3) Now you are interested, you trust this person out of loyalty (if he trusted me & I HAVE to trust him) and you are VERY curious. Let’s face it, we all want to know about MJ. Is he alive? Is he ok? Is he hiding? Where is he? Will I be the one who finds him? If I find him, will he fall in love with me & marry me & have beautiful mini MJs with me? (ok, ok, I went too far  , but you get the idea). As your curiosity and loyalty get the best of you, he starts finding out about you. How trusting you are, who your friends are, if you tend to share information or keep it to yourself, etc.

:!: HE’S SIZING YOU UP

4) Once he makes sure he can trust you (which in reality means that you are vulnerable enough to let him play with your head), he starts hinting that he might be MJ. Subtly, nothing off the wall. Nothing that will make you say: “WOW this guy is such a faker”. You will probably start thinking that he is MJ and doesn’t want to say but somehow he really likes you and hates lying to you, so he’s hinting it, but not saying. You do all the work for him. You fool yourself and you can’t think rationally anymore. There’s no way in hell you will jeopardize this connection! You will play by his rules because you don’t want to loose your apparent friendship with The King of Pop.

:!: YOU UNKNOWINGLY TOOK HIS BAIT

5) It will come a moment in time that if you don’t flat out ask if he is MJ, he will tell you. And you will flip. You will NOT think straight anymore. You will NOT ask for proof (even if you do, he will deflect). You are flooded with emotions & he knows it. You are in a fog and without realizing it, you are at your most vulnerable time.

:!: THE SICK GAME BEGINS

6) Pretending to be MJ, he will play with your head big time! The first thing that he will do is make you paranoid about your friends. He will make you think that your friends will betray you, that your friends are out to get him (as MJ) to cash a reward, that your friends don’t really love MJ, etc. In reality, this has NOTHING to do with MJ. He wants you to cut all ties with anybody who might open your eyes or find inconsistencies. As you are blinded by your emotions, you will only listen to him.
He will continue to provide information or tell you this is all a reality show or that the numbers are the answers. Anything he gives you comes from internet research or theories posted in the forums, but you are too confused to realize that now.
When you ask him for solid proof (if you dare) he won’t refuse, but deflect. Maybe tomorrow, he still not sure if he can trust you, he suddenly has a phone call or an urgent meeting. If you get particularly insistent he will disappear for a couple of days (enough time to make you freak out & trick yourself into believing that you’d rather blindly trust him than loose him forever). He is a MASTER MANIPULATOR & you are HIS PUPPET.

:!: YOU ARE LOST & IF YOU DON’T GET HELP BY NOW THERE’S NO TELLING HOW AND WHEN THE GAME ENDS.

Am I intentionally trying to scare you? YES. BIG TIME YES. And I hope you are, because fear prevents us from doing stupid things.

Why am I telling you all this? Because one of my dearest friends has just been through this situation. I will not post her name out of respect. I’m sure that eventually, once the hurt and anger goes away, she will add a post to this thread and tell you about all the pain this person caused her.

Thankfully, our friendship & trust in each other was stronger than this guy’s manipulative skills (but just by the thinnest of hairs). It took hours chatting, getting offline to cool off & going back online, refined research & knowledge to figure out that he was lying. My friend was his victim but he almost had me going too. Nobody (and I mean NOBODY) is exempt from being fooled by this manipulator. The only way to stop this guy is by collaborative effort. We won because we compared notes. We won because real L.O.V.E. is stronger than any LIE.

Internet Dangers for Children and Teenagers

The Internet contains an infinite number of high-quality, interesting, intriguing, and well-designed sites, and surfing on the Web is usually a source of enjoyment and acquisition of knowledge. However, because there is no supervision in this environment, it is sometimes difficult to know when positive activity could become dangerous and cause damage. It is thus important for you to be aware of the dangers lurking on the Internet for your children, and that you discuss these with them.

Exposure to Inappropriate Content

Internet content is totally uncensored. Because of this, children surfing the Web can be exposed to sexual, malicious, racist and violent content in e-mail messages, chats and forums. Limit your children to participate in forums on sites appropriate to their age.

Crime Related Dangers

Groups of Web offenders (hackers, crackers) operate on the Internet, breaking into the computers of companies and government agencies in order to destroy and leak information. These offenders sometimes try to recruit children to carry out these assignments.

Sex Related Dangers

While surfing the Internet, children make friends and meet new people, and sometimes they are tempted to meet them outside the virtual space. Meetings of this kind could endanger your child’s safety. Sexual offenders are liable to use chats, forums and instant messaging software (ICQ, Messenger or Odigo) to gain the child’s trust and to arrange a face-to-face meeting for sexual exploitation purposes.

Politically Related Dangers

Extreme groups or organizations could use children surfing the Internet as a means of achieving nationalistic goals. As in the case of the late Ofir Rahum.

Love on the Internet

Romantic relationships on the Web are widespread for all ages, often relationships are created with people not in your child’s age group. In many cases, relationships of this kind move from the virtual to the real world and could result in undesirable consequences, even extortion or sexual abuse.

Intimidation, Annoying and Harassment

Children are likely to encounter disturbing, humiliating, insulting or aggressive content in e-mail messages or in chats. Private chat rooms could turn into dangerous places because not all participants can see the conversation, and it is therefore easier to extort or harass someone.

Privacy Violation

Sites, commercial organizations and harassers of various kinds try to extract personal information from children surfing the Web – name, age, address, telephone number, and the schools they attend. This type of information is often used for commercial purposes and, in more serious cases, for enticing and exploiting children.

Drugs, Alcohol and Other Dangers

One of the major disadvantages of the Internet is the lack of supervision of the content. For this reason, it is possible to find various types of information on the Web, from encouragement of illegal drug use through alcohol use, and up to information about preparing explosives.

I hope that after reading all the above, you will now understand more why I make certain decisions. Mostly I get intel on certain suspicious members before they get a ban, but I will do the same when it's just my gut feeling that tells me something is not right. Like I said, that might make me unpopular, but this is not a popularity contest, safety for all.

And because I know certain members will bring it up, I will be one step ahead: TS is allowed here because he is in no way a threat to the members. He is not socializing with members in PM, he is not gathering a following by posting poems (in fact, he lost a lot of followers by posting good and valuable information), he is not claiming to be anyone, he is not asking members for phone numbers and (email) addresses and last but not least: my gut tells me he is a good person, aside of all the valuable information he has been giving. So that's your reason, if you wanted to know.

All the above, plus being the admin of this website and forum, gives me the right and duty to:

Ban people that act suspicious, even if members might think he or she is the nicest person on earth.
Disable private messaging for members that I think are suspicious.
Give warnings in public about members when I think it's justified, even if other members think it's not.
Warn members that will attack me in public for making certain decisions and delete threads about those issues.
Ban members that don't agree with my decisions and will keep attacking me publically even though warned (mostly these kinds of bans are not permanent).
Delete threads of which I think they have as a goal to manipulate people and/or stir things up.
Ban minors for their own safety that will keep looking up trolls.
Deactivate second accounts from the same person.*

* There are exceptions. TS for instance probably has his reasons for a second account and asked me in PM if I wanted to activate it, besides that, it's clear to anyone that it's the same person, there is no mystery around it and some other members have had cyber stalkers on their first account, and asked me if they could make a new one.

You can agree or disagree with the above, but it is as it is. May this also be a guideline for people that will join here so they know that if they behave in a certain way, they might get a ban, whether the ban is justified or not. I don't just ban everyone that disagrees (some maybe for a few days if I REALLY think they need to cool down a little) and I think PureLove and Gema are the living proof of that. Debates, disagreements and discussions are not a reason for a ban, disrespect, ridicule, hate and trolling are. I am a little annoyed by the comments from people on here who say I always just ban everyone. When I do I have my reasons and I don't feel the need to explain them all to the members. Sometimes because it's simply none of anyone's business, sometimes because it will only make things worse. To stay safe on here, take he following advise:

Do not give anyone your personal info. That includes your real name.
Do not tell anyone on here too much about your private life, cyber criminals are very smart when it comes to figuring out who you are and where you live, for many reasons.
Do not start a 'relationship' on here with another member because as nice as they might seem, you NEVER know who is behind that screen.
Never accept video calls from anyone, even if they make you think you will see MJ on your screen. Besides certain things you really don't want to see, they will want to see you too and with many programs they do see you too automatically and before you know it your head is photoshopped on a naked body and spread all over the internet.
If you see comments, posts on the forum, or if you receive pm's of members that are suspicious in whatever way, notify me immediately. You can always pm me or mail me at souza([member=15679][/member])michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com or contact me on Skype (souza...81). Mostly when I am online, one of these will be online or checked. Save certain inappropriate emails, screenshot other things because otherwise they can't be reported. I can always be contacted for questions or forum issues too on one of those accounts.

One other issue I wanted to address it the fact that a lot of people disagree with me voicing my opinions about certain things, or debates I have on the forum, just because I am an admin. Let me tell you that I am first and foremost also just a member and I never expected that this forum would become the biggest one about the hoax. I did not wake up one day and thought 'I wanna run a forum about the MJ hoax and I want to bitch around the members just because it makes me feel good'. In fact, being an admin of this forum is not that fun at all, but I started it, so I will maintain and finish it. Having to play bad cop that often is not something I like, it's something I find necessary. But I am like everyone else and I want to discuss, debate and investigate like anyone else, admin or not. Same goes for the mods. We are all just human beings with our own opinions. Some suggested that I should make an extra account named 'Admin' and make the Souza account just a member. I won't do that because I know what that did on the original MJHD.com. Rumors will go fly around that someone else than me is running the site and stuff like that, which will only make things worse. Besides that, I want to keep it 'personal', I want people to know who they are contacting when they have issues, and an 'Admin' account might scare people off.

Lastly a note: I don't want any bash comments/threads anymore. Not about Joe, not about Jermaine, not about Karen Faye or anyone else. You can give your opinion, say you don't like a certain person while backing up why, but keep it respectful. When I see a comment that crosses a line, I will delete it without warning.

I hope that I have explained clear enough now why I do what I do and why I make certain decisions. If not, then this forum might not be the right place for you.

Main advise: Be skeptic, not gullible, be always on guard, never asleep and stay anonymous, never get personal.

Happy hoaxing.
Last Edit: April 30, 2018, 01:10:54 PM by ~Souza~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted agree:
FLIPZ,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

You have all my support on this matter.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Absolutely. I agree completely with Souza. And I hope this means TR will be kicked out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Give, but don't allow yourself to be used.
Love, but don't allow your heart to ...be abused.
Trust, but don't be naive.
Listen to others, but don't lose your own voice ...

MJsBabyDoll

I totally agree with you Souza, thank you for posting this. This has nothing to do with TR but it's great information and we all need to be aware of these horrible internet predators. I know TR, as do other people, and know for a fact that he is not one of them. People who don't know him should not jump to conclusions, but I DO understand your reason for concern. Thanks again. Peace to you all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

(^^heads up)

Awesome Souza. Just awesome  bow/  Fuck the haters. They can go somewhere else.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

I think it's quite obvious who Souza was implying in a lot of what she said. Someone who "writes poems and says god bless you all" non-stop?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

An admin can be any person who has a domain, a hosting and a phpbb forum. This is not Michael Jackson official forum. So the admin doesn't have to justify their actions , they can lock all threads, delete all accounts ,deactivate all accounts , ban all accounts, delete all threads and delete all forum if they like.  Don't feel guilty for the chidren, Souza, if you open a browser much more horrible things than here happen.
Thank you for being impartial,  it must be hard.
Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 08:42:59 PM by heartphantom
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

MJsBabyDoll

Quote from: "Love4MJ"
I think it's quite obvious who Souza was implying in a lot of what she said. Someone who "writes poems and says god bless you all" non-stop?

If you had ANY idea what it takes to write poetry....how deep one has to go inside to feel... to reach and be connected with the raw emotion....and then to transform that as truthfully as possible into words that express that energy....you would not be full of accusations as you are....
Poems are written from intense emotional feeling, and move the reader, make them feel the pain, the joy, the anger...whatever the emotion is....

Here's a poem that I have posted on this forum before. It has a similar theme to what MJ has been through in his life. I am sure there are other people who have also been through this experience. I wrote this as a prayer when I was feeling the pain of being falsely accused.

Copyright 2010
ACCUSED
You know my heart, You know my pain
Without You in my life, I know there is nothing to gain
Many have accused me of things that were not true
I had no one else, but I always had You
I walked alone
From dusk till dawn
With bleeding feet and empty hands
A heart so heavy but I continued to make a stand 
Sitting in the darkness, wading through the mud
I kept my sights on the heavens above
Standing alone being accused
Until in my mind I became confused
I have looked to You for my release
This endless torment has to cease
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJsBabyDoll

Here is another on a similar theme and apt for now:

Copyright 2010
WHEN
When there is so much pain all around
And I am being pulled and pushed to the ground
My tears do fall
And unto You I call
Falling at Your feet
Weeping I come
Like Mary Magdalene as one
With trembling hands I reach
Will You take my soul to keep?
And this broken heart to mend?
Keep me here with you, do not send
I don't want to go there
Where no one seems to care
A world full of violence
Where lies make no sense
And cleverness pays dividends
Where minds don't grasp the truth
They need you to give them proof
It happens time and time again
I pray You say to me "this is the end"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

When one believes that the person you are communicating with is michael jackson and you will not even for a moment entertain the possibility that you might just be the person being SCAMMED you have to wonder what is so missing in ones life. You say you know TR and unless you have met her you do not know anyone. You have simply exchanged words and thoughts because again all the information is about michael jackson. There is much to be hidden behind a computer screen. Dont you get what Souza is trying to tell everyone, most specifically YOU. IF YOU THINK YOU ARE THE ONE AND ONLY, YOU ARE NOT!  Just how long would you be willing to partake in the charade before you give up the ghost?

Today someone pointed out to me that PIM is TR and TR is also many many other screen names as well. When you get some time search Poetryinmotion on this site and let us all know if it sounds familiar. Then check the dates.Or maybe because you "know" TR this will come as no surprise to you. She is very consistent with her writing.

Just stop defending the indefensible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJsBabyDoll

You have no idea what you are talking about. None whatsoever.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

What is this hidden agenda you keep referring to?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJsBabyDoll

There are truths that the mind cannot grasp. I fear you lack the ability to "see" beyond cold logic.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Stop. I fear you need an in-depth psychological examination. Think logically and do not allow yourself to be swayed by someone you have never met on the internet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

IF YOU THINK YOU ARE THE ONE AND ONLY, YOU ARE NOT!
Are you coming from your own experience? :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal