TSTopic starter

TIAI Revealed, Part 6: “This Is It” Movie Rating  (R20 - R28)

Part 6 here has to do with the movie, “This Is It”, and also statements that I made about the movie (with username S.T.U.D.Y.) before it came out.  I may repost those old S.T.U.D.Y. threads soon in this forum, with some updates, under the “Numbers Theory” section {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

In addition to my 9-9-09 prediction, I made several other statements about “This Is It” weeks before it came out publicly.  Here are a few examples, all stated on 9-18-09; this was more than a month before the release of “This Is It”, and the old MJkit forum still has this thread available to read (dated 9-20-09, because it was reposted on MJkit a couple days after I posted it on MJHD; {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

“Yes, this whole hoax and plan is for a bigger purpose than just exposing the media.  It is time for everyone to STUDY peace {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}: peace in our own lives, and peace in our world.”

“So if an MJ ‘resurrection’ is part of the plan and movie, what day would it be: … During the funeral wouldn’t even fit with the original Thriller, because the dead did not hop out of their caskets during a funeral—no, they came out of their graves. … ‘R’ = MJ Resurrection (9-9-09), MJ Return, MJ hoax Revealed!!! … Let’s see how many ‘R’ votes we can get between now and October 28 …”

Notice here that I connected the “Resurrection” with 9-9-09, which was already 9 days past at that time; so I was not using resurrection in the sense of returning to public view—I used the word “Return” for that.  I used the word “resurrection” in the sense of a concept, related to the hoax and especially the Thriller II film segment (graveyard scene, see R20 & R21 below).

As already stated, the cinema version of the movie did “Reveal” the hoax to a degree (no MJ RIP; Smooth Criminal hoax death, hoax death actor in original “Gilda” had same birthday as MJ {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}; and MJ “bam” statement at end, etc).  And the home version will reveal it even more (see R20 & R22 below).

Then what about the MJ “Return” to public view, when will that be?  Well, the sad thing is that potentially he could’ve returned at Halloween; but we were not ready.  We did not understand the NWO conspiracy aspect of the hoax, or the seriousness of it; in fact, the old MJHD was forbidding discussion on this subject!  And just a few days later, it went down and was out for about a week.  We simply were not ready for MJ to return yet; if he had, in all the excitement, people would’ve had little or no interest in studying into the NWO aspects of the hoax.

Since people were not ready for the MJ return at Halloween: immediately after the TII movie was released, TIAI was set up.  The purpose of TIAI was (and still is) to give MJ fans, and especially hoax believers, a better understanding and bigger picture of the hoax and the reasons for it; this in turn would help prepare the way for the MJ “Return”!

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
R20. 2 to 3 Hours of Additional Footage on “THIS IS IT” DVD/Blu-ray
{You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

This was a video clip of an interview with Kenny Ortega, about the fact that the DVD and Blu-ray versions of “This Is It” would have 2 or 3 hours of additional footage.  Please notice that this redirect was on November 22, which was a week before the official release date (and specific content) was made public.  That did not happen until November 30 {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

Once the DVD release date was made public, the website gave the specifics of what would be included in the additional footage {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, then click “Special Features” at the top}.

Notice that the first thing on the list is “Staging the Return”; of course this is intended to come across as the plan for MJ to return to the stage last summer, at the 02 arena in London.  But could it have a double meaning??

Notice also that the extras on the Blu-ray are “Smooth Criminal” (which Revealed the hoax death), and even “Making Smooth Criminal”; additionally, there will be extra on “Thriller”—the clip with the MJ “Resurrection”.  So once again, “This Is It” movie has MJ “Resurrection”, MJ “Return”, and MJ hoax “Revealed”!  Shouldn’t this qualify for an “R” rating ?!?

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
R21. MJ Doctor Investigation Will Go Into 2010

This was a People magazine news article on the internet, which came out on November 21, 2009; the title says it all: “Michael Jackson Doctor [Conrad Murray] Investigation Will Go into 2010”.  This was the TIAI redirect for Monday, November 23, 2009; however, as usual, the redirect was done the night before.  And then Monday was the day when Conrad Murray was all over the TMZ news {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

Back in early October, however, TMZ said: “… the investigation into MJ’s death should wrap up next week -- and Murray is still the sole target.” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}  Why the major change, from completed in October (the month when the film was released) to January 2010 or beyond???

You see, they couldn’t arrest Dr. Murray in October, and then have him sit in jail for not killing MJ—and then let him out in January or beyond when MJ returns, and says it’s all a hoax.  So they did not arrest him in October.  But if MJ was not planning on returning until January or beyond: then why the statement about an arrest back in October?  Why not just say, back in October, that it would not be completed until 2010?  Could it be that in early October, MJ was still planning on the “return” at Halloween—and then he had to change his plans?

R22. DVD Easter Eggs

Here again, this clue had more than one meaning.  A fairly obvious one is that Easter relates to the resurrection theme of TII, especially the Thriller part.   Does this mean that MJ will return next April, during the Easter season?  Not necessarily.  Then when can we expect the MJ return to public view?  That’s what everyone wants to know, right?

As he said at the end of the movie: I will come “in my own time”; it is up to him alone, and nobody else will be able to figure it out for sure.  Some distinct possibilities include: 12-25-09 (Christmas), 12-31-09 (full moon & New Years Eve), 1-1-10 (New Years Day), 1-18-10 (MLK Day), 1-25-10 (seven months since the “death”, and same time as the DVD release), or beyond.  Hopefully not beyond; but that may depend, to a certain extent, on whether MJ fans are ready for the return (understand the TIAI message, join the Army of L.O.V.E., etc).

But what about the DVD Easter eggs, where does that fit in?  Well, this is a term which refers to video clips on DVD’s that are hidden; and it takes a particular key sequence code to unlock each hidden clip.  Many DVD Easter eggs are simple enough, that people discover the unlock code by random guessing; but the codes can be made so complex, that it is essentially impossible to discover by chance.

If needed, MJ can use this to hide information about the hoax and purpose for the hoax, until the time is right to reveal it.  Then, after millions already have the DVD in their homes, the unlock code could be given publicly; then everyone would have the information at the same time.

R23. Seventy Seven

This “Seventy Seven” image had several meanings.  Most obvious, is the many sevens surrounding MJ.  This image also looks similar to the MJ logo; most have seen this already, but if you haven’t seen it yet: you can see it on this good website {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

Another meaning here is the upside down pyramid.  The illuminati likes the regular pyramid (like on the back of the U.S. one dollar bill): with the few on top, controlling the masses below.  Turning the pyramid upside down represents the masses controlling the few (government afraid of the people).

If you write “666” on a regular pyramid, and then turn it over so that you have an upside down pyramid, the numbers become “999”.  You see, MJ plans to turn the NWO upside down with the hoax, revolving around the 9-9-09 date.

Speaking of 9-9-09, lest I forget, that was the main purpose for the “Seventy Seven” image.  This image was displayed 77 days after 9-9-09!  The redirect was done at a different time than normal, to be a hint that the redirect was about time itself.  Also, it was displayed on 11-24 & 11-25, so you could still come up with 77 depending on what time zone you live in—and whether you counted with inclusive reckoning (starting with 1) or standard reckoning (starting with 0).  By now you may have guessed that that “99” was displayed at 99 days after 9-9-09; and again, the redirect was done at an unusual time of day (see R44).

R24. “Give Thanks” On Thanksgiving

“Sing unto the LORD, O ye saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness.” (Psalm 30:4).  The most obvious reason for this verse, was the “give thanks” part—especially since it was the redirect for Thanksgiving (November 26).

However, as with almost all of the redirects, there was more than one meaning involved.  In the context (previous verse) it says: “O LORD, thou hast brought up my soul from the grave [resurrection]: thou hast kept me alive [never literally died], that I should not go down to the pit.”

The whole chapter deals with David’s thankfulness for being saved from death (God saved him, several times, especially from the attacks of Saul).  The resurrection concept is of course a parallel with MJ; but another parallel is God’s protection from being killed.  The enemies of MJ tried to kill his reputation, but God overruled and he was found innocent of the charges.  No doubt there are some who have wanted to literally kill him; but God has a special plan for MJ, and He has saved him from literal death (more on this in R27 & R37).

R25. Don’t Forget the Black Widow Spider in the TII Movie

This redirect was pretty straight forward; it pointed to a thread in the old MJkit forum, discussing the Black Widow spider in the TII movie.  Of particular interest are the following statements, found on the page that TIAI pointed to.

“Black widows represent death. When the spider comes on stage during the movie Michael comes out of the spider. He escaped death. … So, considering all that I’ve just posted.. We are here to change the world??? … Anyway, the point is that Michael has escaped the death threat and he’s alive.”

R26. Thriller II (TII) in “This Is It” (TII)

The redirect on this day was a YouTube video of the Thriller portion of “This Is It” (in mirror image).  If you click the link above now, you will see that it has been removed due to copyright claim.  But by now most of you have seen the clip, in the theater and/or on the TIAI YouTube redirect.

If you watched carefully, you probably noticed two phases of the spider scene.  First, the spider came up out of the graveyard (this would be the “resurrection” phase).  Then a little later, you see the spider coming on stage; and then MJ comes out of the spider into visibility (this would be the “return” phase, when he can be seen again by the public—maybe even on stage once again).

Of course MJ didn’t literally die.  And this is represented by the fact that spiders often play dead, especially when in danger (“Threatened”).  When the spider got up out of the graveyard, and started walking, that was when it quit playing dead (the spider came back to life, resurrection).

We have not yet seen the 9-9-09 connection with “This Is It” in relation to the hoax and resurrection (other than of course my posts on the hoax forums); that would be too obvious for now.  But keep watching, we will yet see more developments regarding 9-9-09 and the hoax.

R27. “WHEN the Disciples Gathered Around Him …”

“However, WHEN the disciples gathered around him, he rose up and went into the city. And the next day he departed with Barnabas to Derbe.” (Acts 14:20, NKJV).  As usual, not only was the quoted verse important, but also the context (previous verse): “Then Jews from Antioch and Iconium came there; and having persuaded the multitudes, they stoned Paul and dragged him out of the city, supposing him to be dead.”

Here again we have parallels, like with David: enemies trying to kill him, God saving him from death, yet they think that he is dead (like most think MJ is dead), and then a “resurrection” and return to public life (he rose up, etc).

Although many saw the parallels here, it seems that nobody noticed the key word “WHEN” (which is why I have emphasized it here).  Do you want to see MJ return to public view?  Of course, we all do!  Then we need to “gather around him” by joining Michael’s Army of L.O.V.E. (see R28 & R39).

R28. Community, Love and Support

This is another one of the clues that needs little if any explanation.  A picture is worth a thousand words.  We need to join the Army of L.O.V.E., and give Michael our “love and support”—as well as caring for each other.

Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 06:09:58 PM by ~Souza~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

He is giving us his message just as he has been giving the message with his whole career.  In TII, he even went as far as to look into the camera (directly at us) and give the message again.

It's crazy how the non-believers don't find it strange that Dr. Murray hasn't been arrested.  Just with the simple information that he supposedly left the hospital the day of the Michael's "death" and noone could find him for hours.  Isn't that a suspicious thing to do and then on top of it not be arrested for leaving before being questioned.  Then after the "smoke clears" he is able to continue to practice as a doctor.  The he is seen in court for "child support". :shock:  :?  The are clear signs in that video, of course sent out by TMZ, where there are just things that are just plain wrong.  The handing of the money from one lawyer to the other and just by it being filmed.

The reports of the case wrapping up this week, then next week, then all of a sudden in 2010.  I would think that there would be enough hard evidence to convict Dr. Murray of homicide, especially when they were quick to say it was a homicide in the first place.  Of course they can't arrest a man who never "killed" Michael, but for the unfolding of what's been going on with the Dr. is unusual.  

It's all apart of the big picture.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is all very interesting, and I´m impressed.
I must say, I wasn´t quite sure about TIAI. It came up during a time where there were many "fake MJs" trolling the net. Although I watched the redirections, I didn´t try to get my hopes up that it could mean something.
Reading this now is great.

Another thing regarding TII, the CD... I still don´t get why it says that it´s always great to sing with "my brother" (..I know, a bit off topic, but does anyone have an answer?). There are interesting theories about that, but I´m not sure...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You know, I´m serious, dude!" (Akon) LOL

but how we can show we are with Michael ?  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "judjudge"
but how we can show we are with Michael ?  :|
By following the message
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

R22. DVD Easter Eggs

Here again, this clue had more than one meaning.  A fairly obvious one is that Easter relates to the resurrection theme of TII, especially the Thriller part.   Does this mean that MJ will return next April, during the Easter season?  Not necessarily.  Then when can we expect the MJ return to public view?  That’s what everyone wants to know, right?

As he said at the end of the movie: I will come “in my own time”; it is up to him alone, and nobody else will be able to figure it out for sure.  Some distinct possibilities include: 12-25-09 (Christmas), 12-31-09 (full moon & New Years Eve), 1-1-10 (New Years Day), 1-18-10 (MLK Day), 1-25-10 (seven months since the “death”, and same time as the DVD release), or beyond.  Hopefully not beyond; but that may depend, to a certain extent, on whether MJ fans are ready for the return (understand the TIAI message, join the Army of L.O.V.E., etc).

But what about the DVD Easter eggs, where does that fit in?  Well, this is a term which refers to video clips on DVD’s that are hidden; and it takes a particular key sequence code to unlock each hidden clip.  Many DVD Easter eggs are simple enough, that people discover the unlock code by random guessing; but the codes can be made so complex, that it is essentially impossible to discover by chance.

If needed, MJ can use this to hide information about the hoax and purpose for the hoax, until the time is right to reveal it.  Then, after millions already have the DVD in their homes, the unlock code could be given publicly; then everyone would have the information at the same time.

OMFG!!  :o i never saw this redirect its giving me chills!! wooowww i didnt know about the DVD easter egg thing thats so kool and exciting!! OMG if MJ gives hoax info on his DVD as an easter egg and then reveals it and we all see at at the same time that wud be so amazinggg!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]When words fail, music speaks..[/size]

[size=150]Music is my life...michael you are my music and therefore my life =) [/size]

[size=150]Believe in L.O.V.E and magic[/size]

a think that a kinda of Easter Egg can be a sequence of numbers which Amy gave us just before the michaeljacksonhoaxdeath site was deleted.. and i don't remember those numbers.. but i think this is it!! :) well... all i can do is to wait for the DVD release..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

beLIEve

i just found out the doctor murray is a 33 degree mason
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
:geek:

Dear sweet MJ:

I have to let you know MJ you are brilliant. I will admit here about my viewing of the speech scene in your TII movie. I have actually had a copy of TII way before it hit the movies in Oct. 09. You know some of us old school folks still know how to get a bootleg copy, LOL oops my bad.. forgive me ok..

My point in saying that is when I first brought the dvd home I watched very little of it. Due in part to the fact that I was very sad about your "death" and somehow the dvd wasn't cutting it for me as a rememberance of you. I also never attended a movie screening. I felt uneasy at some of the performances in the begining by "red pants dude" or "gold pants dude". Those are terms coined by another here in this site. Again forgive the terms. I can't even say for sure if at the time I thought it was you or a body double and even after having the info from this site itself where others have claimed they think it wasn't you the whole movie I still have no way of knowing for sure. Not important though. What was important for me at that time was something didn't seem right about those two mentioned above. I also had other ways that I remembered you.

Your music, pictures, there was at one time a multitude of youtube vids shortly after the "death" in which I was able to get to see the real MJ. The home vids and the other interview scenes from your cameras when "the living with MJ" was filmed ( I consumed at many hours those cherished and treasured home vids) and of course my own personal cherished memories of growing up listening to you.

I am 41, a white female in portland OR. I first started to listen to you when I was roughly 10, my first very fond memories of your work was "Off the wall" I loved that and still do to this day. I would have garage house parties and for sure you were there singing your songs while us groovy kids danced in the garage.

Back to the point of this post on the movie and the message it contained. Like I said I didn't watch all the way through. My daughter had watched it all the way through. She is 16 and is half black. It is ALL relevant and I can't explain in detail why but, it is.

I found this site one day from viewing youtube and vids that had been created on there about the possibility that you were still alive. I only came on board for the ride and adventure of a lifetime recently. As in maybe 3 days ago from the date of this post.

I scanned this site quickly for relevant information and tada I found something here that stood out. And it actually wasn't on this thread that triggered my reaction to watch the dvd. I instantly got my dvd copy and started watching. I knew there was something in it that was meant for me to know and at the time not knowing all the details as I do now of this great, brilliant, art performance statement I watched intensely.

Your speech MJ when you held your dancers, crew people, band members, etc.  hands in a circle and said directly into the camera." This is very important.. we only have 4 years ...before it is irreversable" Not a complete quote but, I knew right then it wasn't an accident for you to be looking directly into the camera and making a statement to the viewing audience. You were piercing through my screen and into my soul with that message. I understood it to be a very serious message meant for the world. I knew that Kenny said that these vids were for your private collection in the beg. of the movie.. so I thought how odd of MJ to be looking directly at the camera with that message. Lightbulb!!!

I am going to have to end this long post now. But, there is way more to hear from me on this.... in other sections of this site. I am coming to a conclusion here that many have missed the point. Alot have been right on target, but, then sometimes fall.

I will help be a voice in your message. I believe in what it is your doing here. I am not afraid of the naysayers, and any of the other nonsense. If I only could tell about my history on my background... you would know for sure I am a black sheep of society.

I am the complete opposite of society norm. and govt. run sheeples.

Brilliant, genius, amazing demonstration so far. I am so glad to have been witnessed to this. Thank you. :geek:
Those are my special glasses to see the truth!!

P.S. The topics of this demostration have been a "very heavy, important mission" for me to read and learn over the last 3 or so weeks at great lengths. I had only become aware of the NWO, illuminati, freemasons, MKultra mind control, corrupt govt. and the elite plan, etc. within the last 3 weeks or so before I found out about your plan. I have spent endless hours upon hours researching and watching every vid available on youtube way before this reveal or knowledge that it was ALL related to why you needed to do this. I think for me that is why it was not hard at all to see why, and what you were doing this for... THANK YOU!!! For being a servant of the Lord and for caring enough about the planet and the people to sacrifice like this for us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
Dear sweet MJ,

I owe you an apology.. When I first saw “This is it” and had my initial reaction to it,  then commented on it here, I did it through sad and then shocked eyes.

Meaning the first time I watched was shortly after “The death” and my eyes deceived me from the broken heart I had. Then I watched again shortly after I found this site and read you were alive also the comments I read from other’s played a part in influencing my mind to not actually see you.

I just watched again with clear, open, truthful heart and eyes.
Here is what I saw…

Red pants, sang: from the heart!

“Love is magical,  that’s how I feel, there are no other words to explain, to tell you I love you!”
Looking directly into the camera..

Gold pants in the beginning, air bass, it’s funkier.
“I’m not feelin that part enough. It’s not there…  I know it’s  all for love.”
That is you and your perfection at work.

Red shirt & black pants..

" They don’t really care about us."
“I can’t believe that this is the land from which I came!”

Me neither MJ.. I can’t believe this is the land from which I come from also.
I saw the smile, like you had a secret and soon we would find out!
I saw the excitement on your face when you were performing that song, and soon the world would know what you’ve been trying to tell us all along.

I am angry… right along with you.

Smooth Criminal:

What do you want me to do? Count to 3 like they do in the movies?

Is there some kind of misunderstanding?

“No we’re Sizzzling!”
Love it! You go MJ!

“I gotta feel that!” You know your shit MJ…

Ladies and gentlemen:
The world’s most fabulous group! The Jackson 5...

That was all you MJ, I saw how much fun you were trying to have going back down memory lane…
“You and I must make a pact.. we must bring salvation back.. Where there is love I’ll be there…”

Thriller!
The thriller scene… after you came out from under the spider. Awesome!!
 My daughter and I love the dance on the top of the stage when it is opening.

It is as if you were saying: “na, na, na, I will be back suka’s!”… LOL!!! :lol:

I am not going to critic the whole movie and each individual scene. I think I made my point here…
I’m sorry more people didn’t believe that this was you in the movie.

Don’t lose hope and give up faith in us, we will get it right soon enough.
This will not have been done in vain.

God bless you (MJ) and your family.
Love you more!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike