No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Not only the believers but also the fans who don't believe that Michael is alive, we all MISS him so badly. And I KNOW with all my heart, if Michael comes back all of his fans will fight with him! We could do anything for him and when it comes to L.O.V.E we will support and be with him ALWAYS. But he needs to come back to lead us. COME BACK MICHAEL!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I do really believe that Michael is alive and that he will come back..but he's waiting for the right moment.. i understand that.. and i will support him when he eventually comes back to us.. u can count on me..!
and i really appreciate the job which u had to do to put all those clues together and to explain the redirectios..! thank u for it!! L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

beLIEve

@ TS:
I’ve been reading a lot about secret societies lately and I found this post particularly interesting, even though we have different points of view. I know I’m too naïve to understand many things – but with the help of Wikipedia and books, I’m gonna try to explain my opinion the best way I can.
This whole part 7 deals with the secret societies; and especially their agenda to create a one-world religion and one-world government system, called the New World Order (NWO). There are many such societies, including: Illuminati, Skull & Bones, Masons, and many more; they are bricks in the pyramid (shown on the back of the U.S. one dollar bill). Instead of trying to identify individual secret societies, the general term “NWO powers” will be used.
Illuminati:
I know the Illuminati existed centuries ago. However, as far as I know there is no real evidence of their existence today, so I’m remaining very sceptical about this. You said people thought TIAI was trying to create fear in order to control people. Well, I believe it’s the same with the Illuminati. Just a scary story.
Freemasonry and Skull & Bones:
These are real societies and there's nothing secret about them. I don't believe they and the Illuminati are trying to create a New World Order, though, and I'll explain why.

From Wikipedia: Domhoff, a research professor in psychology and sociology who studies theories of power, writes in a March 2005 essay entitled There Are No Conspiracies:
There are several problems with a conspiratorial view that don't fit with what we know about power structures. First, it assumes that a small handful of wealthy and highly educated people somehow develop an extreme psychological desire for power that leads them to do things that don't fit with the roles they seem to have. For example, that rich capitalists are no longer out to make a profit, but to create a one-world government. Or that elected officials are trying to get the constitution suspended so they can assume dictatorial powers. These kinds of claims go back many decades now, and it is always said that it is really going to happen this time, but it never does. Since these claims have proved wrong dozens of times by now, it makes more sense to assume that leaders act for their usual reasons, such as profit-seeking motives and institutionalized roles as elected officials. Of course they want to make as much money as they can, and be elected by huge margins every time, and that can lead them to do many unsavory things, but nothing in the ballpark of creating a one-world government or suspending the constitution.
I totally agree with this, especially the parts in bold. You claim all these societies are trying to create a New World Order, right? Well, let's see... There are 195 countries and more than 6 billion people in the world. Do you believe a small elite could force every nation on the planet to join one government, one religion, whatever? And make them abandon their nationalities, ancient religions and traditions? I doubt they would be able to do this! The NWO theory just seems a bit too far-fetched, to be honest. I don’t know what their agenda is, but IMO it has nothing to do with world domination or apocalyptical wars, LOL. Money and power, most likely.

…Okay, I’m gonna keep an open mind about this and say Hey, who knows? Perhaps there are NWO powers infiltrated in our banks, governments, media, etc. The big question here is: What can we do to fight them? Realistic measures, please. I don't believe in this theory, HOWEVER, I know the government and the media lie to us ALL the time, and what I really want to know is HOW can we change that. And I’ll say it again: Realistic measures, please. Not just the “spread the love” thing or whatever because that won’t stop them. I have faith that if and when Michael returns, the entire world will realize that the media cannot be trusted because they didn’t even bother to investigate his "death" properly. But until Michael points his big middle finger at all the bad reporters in this whole wide world, I want to do something. Maybe we could create videos about the lies and corruption of the media/government and spread the word online? Just some suggestions.

That's it for now. I could write more things about this subject, but I'll leave it for another time. Thank you for this, TS. I appreciate your efforts, I really do.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To laugh often and much.To win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children. To leave the world a better place. To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Everyone needs to check out Alex Jones at prisonplanet.com and infowars.com. Also check out his YouTube channel. There is a ton of info, videos, movies, and interviews explaining how the NWO works and how it is working it's way into our lives! It can be difficult to understand, but of course, keep an open mind and do your homework...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hello and kisses to all and all
my big girl, one day my mom said I am afraid of the system, and I left my small divisions to do with the multiplication tables with a denominator of 28, tell me how could she know multiplication table of 28, c is a brainwashing done to actually disgusts the young people of my same school she releases a foutur close as I had never heard No while No I have that 38 years is frightening indeed
j I then explained to my big girl who will be 14 years if you're afraid of the system you have to be stronger than him, know what you want and what you do not want to defend yourself and your beliefs and your deepest convictions
and my little otherwise I explain the history of the divisions appearing in the candy that they like both divisions, I also told him if you go to the store with such a sum of money that you think you can do your operations on a sheet while making your shopping

j in 2005 when I heard the story of pedophilia michael and I have said "it nya no smoke without fire", I am really sorry in, it's true I told the unfortunately I can not go back all that I Today can say and I spend all my nights working on michael, I've made a blog where sharing and j have followed the inquiry I am told he is not dead, too many inconsistencies; my blog has over 800 fans michael, I have made the French translation of over 100 videos, but not my DIIR loupee lol I am a seventh game with translation video file as file, my files are exhuberant and yet I am not yet entered into too much detail, but I should write that I've finished roughing the file there are so many things to learn, links sub links, files and file sub sub sub files lol hello Part 7 d did that links translation but I only had them, my friend who has helped m to the translation of video has been sickened by the story of the ark and the covenant is a c tj, she saw the work of Satan but I told him that to records DIIR must be tolerant of everything and does not stop s on details even if it hurts her deeply held beliefs, what I understand, but also of good! " c is like that

I knew what it was the Illuminati, I have the full knowledge of that I've started working on micky and I've wanted to know the why of everything and how everything, I've often cry for me, was impossible that c Such people may exist
long since I have nightmares and I don t have always understood the meaning of her nightmares, now comes a day analyzing
yes madam Illegally brunette that really exists and has been since 1736 for the freemason and 1790 for the Illuminati, be aware that there are people like Aaron Russo s is murdered for having disclosed what Mr. Rockefeller had done and how effective, officiellemnt he died of cancer six months after his interview, a bit strange and not there are plenty of other killer kennedy died THEY WERE illuminatis but would not do certain things c Realtime is why the Bush family have taken their place rather they will not make a single currency and a single religion at least for the moment
They will start by removing your borders on Canada and Mexico and make a single currency in your country this will be called the Amero s as we c in France is the Euro, then they will try to start the third world war, using the China and some other countries that it s attack was Russia's how the American and the UK will be the first two world powers, even France is a toy that they use
This powerful secret has become very powerful since the 1939-1945 war ben imagine why you c that is the ones who have created yes, their objectives and reduce the population was 500 miles and as individuals they have not had no enough massacre they were inventing the AIDS Influenza A and everything else, they even planned to make us believe a UFO lol and people are stupid enough to believe it, they wait quietly in front of the television and did voyent their comfort
One of these powerful said I quote "there are big secrets are revealed, but they are so big that people do not even see, for cons there are little secrets that are hidden"
you do not believe what I say go on youtube and find out even the great Einstein said that scientists are sold and that they were paid to lie have you heard of HAARP, find out about the Rockefellers and you rockchild n will not be disappointed some names may be
Rockefeller rockchild, bush, clinton, roosevelt and dear OBAMA lol you think you are safe with him, I can assure you that it is worse than Bush and that he s is diverted from his
and we had one french Degaulle, Mitterabnd Giscard d Estaing, Mitterrand and of course Sarkozy
pourquooi in your country there are people who work but have lost their homes and live in the street you think bin bankers or the Rockefellers and some other bankers decides to increase the revolving bills to increase their capital and face a the so bid Financial crisis, the poor incredulous are easy to manipulate

our way to the counter and say no j m sick and s help each other and help the poor Notament l l africa africa why because c is a pure and peaceful people and thinking
know you say I love you with my eyes, I have not many friends they BELIEVE me crazy but those who are true friends but can read in my eyes and yes c ca is the largest army and most powerful of the world or they pourrront anything, love, freedom, equality, fraternity, friendship, sharing, forgiveness, speech, promises kept, Donnat, generous, faith, complicity, tolerance .... d in and password as you ca n have not in your hearts c is damn well going forward to see my blog mimie 7659. skyrock if n is not true, go and see the blogs illuminatis you will soon see

micky if you see what I write, I beg you to forgive me, I've been ignorant of a first I'm sorry dear micky, tell me what I must do to be forgiven and I would without hesitation that you god bless with all my heart even if I have n my voice against the intolerance
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ariel

TS thank you for the summary. Someone has to controll the media. It would be hard to believe it can be independent. We can still use our brains and think, read between the lines. Believing anything the media says is dangerous.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions