Pearl Jr.-Apologize OPRAH!
May 27, 2011, 05:42:02 PM
Hello my friends!!!! Long time no see,lol.

Wow I can't believe I didn't post for almost a month! :) .
Anyway I've missed you all and I I'm posting now because I just saw Pearl last video.OMG I have to admit that her last video made me cry  :cry: .Yes Pearl has all the right in the world  respect/ ,Oprah should apologize to Michael for what she did  :x .But I think that she has no intention to apologize because she, like most of the people forgot Michael already.For us ,the believers Michael is alive but for most of people Michael is gone,sorry.I don't know how this hoax will end ,but something it's fishy for sure.If Michael is not BEHIND the camera "doing" movies like he said to Jessie Jackson,Geraldo Rivera and many more than I don't know anymore what to believe.........I have to be honest,I always have been,but to me all this is confusing.Starting with pepsi accident for example.How come Michael continued to use
that special effects in Dangerous tour and History tour if the same ones almost kill him.I saw a special documentary about Dangerous tour and the man in charge with the special effects said Michael wanted some bigger ones,lol,just look at the Dangerous tour for example and you will know what I want to say.And then the 1993-2205 accusations.To me the 1993 accusations and 2005 were ridiculuos and odd in the same time.But what I think is the most unreal and ridiculuos is what happened after 25 june 2009.Sometimes I ask myself:IS THIS REAL OR I JUST HAD A NIGHTMARE  errrr  confused/ ????.So I hope this Hoax will have a HAPPY END,because until now everithing was confusing.

Much Love to all!!!!!!!!!!! bearhug

Apologize OPRAH!
[youtube:ilcogs0b]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGiRaEhk_Gc&nofeather=True[/youtube:ilcogs0b]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Pearl Jr.-Apologize OPRAH!
May 27, 2011, 05:48:53 PM
Thank you for sharing this video - and welcome back!!!

I'll need to see this later. It will be interesting for sure. I agree that Oprah should apologize - that's the least that she should do. But, I don't expect her to. Blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

May 27, 2011, 06:04:42 PM
Pearl,   .
Screw Oprah, she is nothing more than cockroach for Michael's fans & in compare to Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

mumof3

May 27, 2011, 06:30:03 PM
pearl is right no mention of michael on oprah what a back stabber
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

May 27, 2011, 10:48:44 PM
Thank you for posting this video, and welcome back.. I agree, she should have apologized, but she didn't. But yet she has the gull to go interview Michael Jackson children and the grandmother. If I were Katherine I wouldn't have done it. I would hher where to go,but as we know Katherine she is a wonderful human being, good hearted she wouldn't have said it. Unleave told ss Oprah doesn't feel the need to apologize since she did the interview with Katherine and everything is ok between them! Still I do agree she should have spoken about Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

May 28, 2011, 09:55:51 AM
Along the lines of Pearl Jr....we had seen pics of Jermaine with her, even though she's a believer, and you KNOW he knew that!!  Suddenly, Pearl is on the crap list with him.  As she can obviously get close enough to Jermaine, she could've just ask him the questions that got her on the crap list on twitter.  So, I'm thinking the twitter feud it staged.  Really, at anytime, the family could've halted her efforts.  The sue this one and that one for making money off Michael....why not her??
She's part of this or they'd have stopped her...she could've just interviewed Jermaine...and wrote about it...why after being "friendly" they do it on twitter??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

May 28, 2011, 10:48:43 AM
Amen Pearl!!!!! awesome video! May be Oprah has already apologized to Mrs Katherine and the kids before the interview and may be that's why Mrs Katherine has agreed to give that interview?......i don't know....if not ,then i really dont know   how Mrs Katherine has agreed to do that interview.........anyway, Pearl is 100% right and Oprah owes an apology to MJ!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
May 29, 2011, 08:09:23 AM
Thanks for sharing this video....Pearl really does give it to her,  doesn't she??  

Just need to check her twitter account now and see if she has written anything there..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions