TSTopic starter

TIAI Revealed, Part 8: The End Is Near  (R43 - R48)

Part 8, “The End Is Near”, has three meanings.  First, then end of the TIAI daily redirections is near.  Second, the end of the MJ hoax is near.  Third, the end of the world is near (see Part 9).

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
R43. The Wizard of Oz
{You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

This is a very fitting picture for the first redirect in part 8, “The End Is Near”.  This is the second time we have seen Emerald City (see R15); but now the city is not in the distance anymore, we are right at the gate.  Soon, we will see the man behind the curtain, the Wizard of Oz.

And just like the man behind the curtain in the Wizard movie, the man behind the TIAI curtain did not have special magical powers.  He was just helping people to see what they had in themselves already—the ability to search a little deeper, and see more clearly the reasons for the MJ hoax.

And the proof is in the fact that TIAI (S.T.U.D.Y.) had no contact with any hoax believers for almost two months—and yet many people figured the out the “wake-up call” message, from nothing other than the simple redirects.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
R44. “99”

This was pretty much a repeat of the 77 (R23), except that at this time it was now 99 days after 9-9-09.  And just like the 77, this redirect was done at a different time of day than normal.

Yes, there were other good reasons for redirecting to the 99.  For example, 99% represents almost (the end is near): TIAI, the MJ hoax, and the end of the world.  And here is a definition of 99, which fits MJ: “99 … represents artistic genius. A person with this number is often misunderstood, and is frequently the victim of gossip.” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

R45. 2009 Calendar

Similar to the number 99, the 2009 calendar was another reminder that the end is near: the end of this year, the end of the TIAI redirections, the end of the MJ hoax, and the end of the world.

It was also given as a hint to count 99 days backwards (from the day when “99” was the clue), and end up on 9-9-09.  If you counted 99 days forwards, you would be in 2010; but the calendar did not go into 2010, so this was a hint to count backwards.  A couple of people even mentioned counting the days backwards, but apparently nobody actually did it.

R46. Michael Jackson’s Wake Up Call

Here was one last example of how people were getting the message from TIAI, through nothing more than the web page clues (redirects).  If non-professional investigators can figure these things out, what a rebuke to the professional world of investigators and media—who can’t even figure out that MJ is alive, much less the reason for the hoax and his message to the world, etc.

R47. Ark of the Covenant

The Ark of the Covenant?  What in the world does that have to do with MJ?  Is there some connection with the Raiders of the Lost Ark?  Perhaps.  But those who read the Wiki article carefully noticed a very interesting date: “On 25 June 2009, the patriarch of the Orthodox Church of Ethiopia, Abuna Paulos, said he would announce to the world the next day the unveiling of the Ark of the Covenant …” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

The unveiling did not actually occur.  But why the amazing date of 6-25-09, was this yet another strange coincidence?  This of course was the exact same day that the MJ “death” was announced.  Could there possibly be a relationship between the death hoax, and the unveiling of the Ark?  In fact, could both of these things be directly related to the end of the world (see R49)?

Are you aware the three major religious systems in the world (Jews, Muslims, and Christians) all expect the Ark of the Covenant to resurface, near the end of time?  The Jews are expecting to get the Ark again, in connection with rebuilding their temple in Jerusalem near the end of time.  “Muslims believe that it will be found by Mahdi near the end of times from Lake Tiberias” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

And again from the Wiki article: “The Ark is mentioned in one passage in the deuterocanonical 2 Maccabees 2:4-10, which contains reference to a document saying that the prophet Jeremiah, ‘being warned of God,’ took the Ark, the tabernacle, the altar of incense, and buried them in a cave on Mount Nebo, informing those of his followers who wished to find the place that it should remain unknown ‘until the time that God should gather His people together, and receive them unto mercy.’”  Many Christians believe that the Ark will be a major factor in the final battle between good and evil (see Revelation 11:18,19; etc).

Few if any objects in the history of mankind have been regarded with more sacredness and mystery, than the Ark of the Covenant.  And surely if there is any object on planet earth that God can and will control at the end of time, it is the Ark of the Covenant.  But the devil knows this, so he will have one or more counterfeit arks to confuse people.  Then if we want to be on the right side of the final battle between good and evil: we must STUDY the true Ark, and know it so well that none of the counterfeits will lead us astray {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

By now you’ve probably learned not to trust what the media tells you about the Ark of the Covenant.  In fact, don’t trust what anybody tells you about it!  You can and should be open to evidence, which will help you distinguish the true from the false; but don’t trust the source of the evidence, trust only in the evidence itself.  “The truth will prevail!”  For those who are not prejudice, and are willing to examine the evidence carefully, the true Ark will stand out in striking contrast to any and all fake arks.  In fact, did you know that the number seven is one of the main keys to unlock the mystery of the true Ark?  Did you know that seven will be God’s most important number in the final battle between good and evil?

Almost everyone knows that the Ark of the Covenant was designed to contain the Ten Commandments—which are based on the two main concepts of love for God, and love for mankind (see Matthew 22:36-40); it’s all for love.  If everyone in the world was following the Ten Commandments right now, then we wouldn’t need to heal the world—because the world would not be sick!!!

Last of all, stayed tuned to TIAI; it will not continue with the redirections on a regular basis, that aspect for the purpose of TIAI has been completed.  But stayed tuned: this is not it, there’s more to come.  When the time is right, there will be further information about the Ark of the Covenant.  And of course there will be updates on MJ and the hoax, etc.  You don’t need to check TIAI daily, if you don’t want; new updates won’t come every day.  And you don’t need to worry about missing an update, if you don’t catch it on the right day: because any past updates will be readily available, simply by going to <!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m --> so stayed tuned, “the best is yet to come”!

R48. “In What Will Go Down in HIStory
as the Greatest Demonstration for Freedom ... 999”

This is a quote from Martin Luther King Junior’s speech, titled “I Have a Dream”.  And as most of you know already, MJ used this in “They Don’t Really Care About Us” (in the film).  Of course this could be yet another amazing coincidence; but it really seems like MJ used this phrase in that song, because the death hoax would go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom from the NWO and media control (as well as other aspects of freedom).

The “999” was put at the end, to keep any images from coming up in the search; that would keep this final message fairly simple and straightforward.  Yes, there are some interesting properties of 999 {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  And finally, this “999” was included in the redirect, as one last clue about 9-9-09.
Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 08:30:28 PM by ~Souza~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wow! Thank you for the research. It's fantastic. I pray we really are close to the end of the hoax. Of course I only want what's best for Michael. I want him to be ready and know that we will all be standing beside him. God bless us all.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"When I feel that something is not right, I have to speak up. I know most people don\'t think of me as tough or strong-willed, but that\'s just because they don\'t know me."
~ Michael Jackson - Moonwalk

I\'ve enlisted in the army of L.O.V.E.
We\'re here for you, Michael. No matter what.
[/b]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Much to read and think about. Im speechless at this moment!

So many things and I think now: I am often blind! (Love makes blind ;))

But I say it here again (deleted it under the Part 1): I missed STUDY and told my friend, maybe it is he/she with TIAI. Even on old MJHD. Perhaps it was a gutfeeling. Im not a good Investigator :( I need a kick and then ......

I must now read the parts several times. It is just WOW. Thanks for the Posting, this Postings I missed very much.
Even if my brain hurts now.  :mrgreen:
Idk what to say, Im speechless and therefore I can only say: Thank you again.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
* Smile though your heart is aching *

As I said in some videos from youtube, i believe that the union that this hoax created between fans is something out of this world.. not only because we get to know ppl that lives so far away and feel and think as one without language or cultural limits, but also because we started to need each other to get one step closer to the truth, we played as investigators and get to great conclusions that now we can all see in this posts, we created relationships only using the word L.O.V.E... and that is incredible.
I've read all the parts and I found a lot..( and i mean LOT!) Of what I've read in forum, watched in videos, talked with friends or think to myself, and its just great because I consider this a big step, we are one, and we have the strengh of thousands, our eyes are opened and we just need to help the others to see what we see now and then.. just heal the world once for all and wait for Michael's come back.
Lot of kisses!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back
I\'ll reach out my hand to you, I\'ll have faith in all you do
Just call my name and I\'ll be there"

I applaud your work and must admit similar points came to my mind this past summer.  My only concern in all of this is that if we are looking at this from a good vs evil standpoint (in my case christianity and end times prophecy), then we may be dangerously close to idolatry.  And, with references to end times battles and armies, shouldn't there be a mention of a messiah?  Are we implying that MJ is the Messiah?  

I am not criticizing; I am seeking clarification.   As I see many have a biblical backgound, what are the characterisics of the anit-christ?  NO...I don't think MJ is  christ, anti-christ, or phrophet---I am just saying old and new testament warns of the anti-christ (seemingly christ-like,dies and is resurrected,  argues for peace and harmony, rejects war and military, but later uses these to control).  

I believe MJ is a vehicle by which the message to change the collective conscience is delivered.  I struggle, though,  when biblical analogies are made that do not point to Christ/Messiah.

I understand the "message" of joing armies of l.o.v.e., but some of the rhetoric used in this reserach tends to fit the coming of the anit-christ as well... And...I do not think MJ is the anit-christ.  

I agree that the NWO exists and is looking to dumb down society to an uncritical, unquestioning mass so that a restructuring can begin....Your work has served as confimation of something that I have been wondering about for some time now...

Thank you for your contribution.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Arianna_07

Inhalib - I love reading ur posts! Your judgment is great and accurate! well done !  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Arianna_07"
Inhalib - I love reading ur posts! Your judgment is great and accurate! well done !  ;)

Haha thanks Arianna :) Its a little difficult to post because sometimes my bad english end up in a misunderstood :( and is not my intention at all!!

Kisses!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"We're off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of Oz" :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

So when you say the end of world. Do you mean the end of the world as we know it or then end of everything?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Brillant.  Please go to my post that will directly relate to dates of events, etc throughout the entire investigation.  debategraph
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Adi

Al I can say is WOW WOW WOW ....I am Speechless after reading all Reveal Parts....

Join the Army of L.O.V.E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you TS for all your hard and amazing work that you have put into this....it is incredible and I can not wait for the remainder to unveil!

Adi
xxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Arianna_07

The End is NEAR?????

OK.....I am sure that many of us DO SEE MORE OR ARE MAKING MORE of this THEN IT IS!
It's easy to go overbord with the imagination! I have plenty of that my self!
  ;)
But Wht I know is this! MJ is fighting,  first of all , against the Media (no wonder, after all the media put him thrue for all these years  )!!! He is showing us that not all that shines is always GOLD! and that the Truth, sometimes is a LIE, and viceversa! and  ALL THIS for Healing The World and make it a better place! He does this to change our vision about the world! about everything we see, hear, read ! NOT ALL IS FACTUAL, right??  

The NWO?? yes...we all have some knowledges ab francmasonerie, illuminati..etc! I'm not denying the existence of this POWER , but I don't want to get into that TO DEEP, bcz It's way over our head! All we know are pure speculations, bcz this power is not for everyone to KNOW , to SEE or UNDERSTAND! IT'S SURROUNDED BY SECRECY!!!

2012?? well...last time I've heard on tv that the theory ab 2012 - the end of the TIME ( and not the END OF THE WORLD - there's a difference, trust me..I did my homeworks ab this topic) it's just another CONSPIRACY! bcz in fact, the Mayan Calendar it's not over at the date 21-12-2012!! great  news, isn't it??

The end is near and we are about to see the Man Behind The Curtain???
"SOON AND VERY SOON WE ARE GOING TO SEE THE KING" - He told us ab this meeting from the beggining of the Memorial! So finding out from TIAI that we will see the Wizzard of Oz..it's no FLASH NEWS, IS IT??

All we were asked to do was to follow wht MJ prepared for us starting June 25th! First he wanted us to follow TMZ, then the Memorial, the Funeral, The TII Movie, 2012 movie, the DVD and Blue-Ray and LOVE movie (14th February 2010)! SO Let's keep it to wht MJ is sending us!
The rest of the "clues" coming from ppl LOOKING  FOR ATTENTION- are like walking around the block!! They are not helping us get the answers! Only MJ has the answers, and we should trust wht's coming FROM HIM AND HIM ONLY!

SIMPLE IS BETTER
LOVE is MJ
Love Lives Forever

Why Looking for clues every where, when MJ gave us and is giving us so much for us to UNDERSTAND!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hi Ari, I don't know if its like you said about the clues. When the mssg in youtube appears saying that TIAI was about to be revealed a lot of ppl said it doesn't worth it because it was a lie the same as Cassandra, I said that I wont close any door or window until Michael is back among us.. and I keep thinking that way. We cannot know for sure wich things are clues and wich aren't, what we do know is that there are a lot of things that just don't fix with anything so we take them as a clue... sometimes this are discarted, of course, because that's the way a theory is created, with Hypotesis that needs to be rejected or assumed as valid.
I truly believe that we are doing a great job, Michael is the light, but we are the ones who needs to see, he want us to think and see, and searching for clues where anyone could say there's nothing, is to do this.

I agreee with the rest of your post :P

Lots of Kisses!!!
L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

Quote from: "MissZen"
I am not criticizing; I am seeking clarification.   As I see many have a biblical backgound, what are the characterisics of the anit-christ?  NO...I don't think MJ is  christ, anti-christ, or phrophet---I am just saying old and new testament warns of the anti-christ (seemingly christ-like,dies and is resurrected,  argues for peace and harmony, rejects war and military, but later uses these to control).  

I believe MJ is a vehicle by which the message to change the collective conscience is delivered.  I struggle, though,  when biblical analogies are made that do not point to Christ/Messiah.

I understand the "message" of joing armies of l.o.v.e., but some of the rhetoric used in this reserach tends to fit the coming of the anit-christ as well... And...I do not think MJ is the anit-christ.  

I agree that the NWO exists and is looking to dumb down society to an uncritical, unquestioning mass so that a restructuring can begin....Your work has served as confimation of something that I have been wondering about for some time now...

Thank you for your contribution.
It is sooooooo hard to navigate through these waters, no?  I go back and forth myself, but always come back to the Man we know.  Brilliant, playful, caring, sensitive, powerful, etc.  Is he the Christ, the Anti-Christ or just a playful hoaxter?  Is he even really still alive?  All we have to go on is our own logic and videos that strangers (to me at least) have put up on youtube.  I have doubts myself and wonder if my friends are right....that I am indeed crazy and delusional.  But then I watch a video of MJ, see his smile, his longing, his intensity, his beauty.....and it all dissolves into LOVE.  It's a great adventure.  What would an adventure be without venturing into the unknown, discovering something new about the world and ourselves, overcoming our fears....what would an adventure be without great LOVE.  So here we are.  We know that we know nothing for sure.  Trust.  BeLIEve in LOVE.  Take His hand and don't let go!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Arianna_07

@gwynned ...wow! wonderful post and beautiful choice of words! love it !  ;)
Trust. BeLIEve in LOVE. Take His hand and don't let go!

Love Is MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions