Nonbelievers have no place here, you are not even allowed to doubt because you are asked: "why did you join if you don't believe"
We are challenging nonbelievers but we don't welcome them. A nonbeliever came in chatroom and he was mocked so if we want to have a conversation with them let's give them a chance and let's treat everybody nice.
I would love to challenge and be challenged, it's good to take a realistic shot from different sides. Talking only to people who share the same vision is not very relevant.
Nonbelievers , please join this thread and let's have a nice debate in a respectful manner. bearhug
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

All I would really need to say to someone who isn't a believer is that Michael's death certificate wasn't authenticated was unable to be signed by a practicing physician or doctor. If they don't believe Michael is a live after that statement, then I don't how they could keep an open mind or at least consider the possibility. From there, I'd probably just leave it at that. i'm just trying to convince anyone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

Do non-believers really visit this forum?  fresse/ Why? Only for having arguments? It's kinda morbid and such a waste of time.
I never go to any "Michael is dead" forums. I can't stand all those heartbreaking posts. But that's just me and that's no way anti-welcoming. I was just wondering.
And Iam lying right now lol. I forgot, I do visit one. The MJJCommunity. But I have my own reasons for it ( not arguing!lol ) and I never post on there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

Quote from: "scorpionchik"
Explain how could Katherine go Target to do shopping, looking very calm on good,on the 3rd day of her sons sudden death? And how paparazzi again was right there, just like Ben the only pap. on June 25thy happened to be at Carolwood dr. [/color]

[youtube:12hj55rk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6aU_vAtw-Q[/youtube:12hj55rk]

LOL, I LOVED that.

Katherine shopping at

buying

SLEEPING

Bags.

(not sheets)

“I don’t want you sedating people”

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Remember the overall and pervading S.L.E.E.P. theme?

respect/  Lady Katherine. Blessings to all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal