Interesting Tarot Reading
May 29, 2011, 07:20:16 PM
[youtube:cj9k3if5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVXUqUz3HrA&feature=player_detailpage[/youtube:cj9k3if5]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

Re: Interesting Tarot Reading
May 29, 2011, 08:04:06 PM
Thank you for posting this Heart!  :)
I will have to watch the rest of her videos, seems to be interesting. These are not facts, but still interesting.
For some reason i'm scared of Tarot cards  :? One of my unexplainable fears   pale/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

MJonmind

May 30, 2011, 12:38:02 AM
I put them  on a similar level of authority as dreams, which can be very accurate, but you don't know until after the dream actually comes true. I found this interesting, thanks!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Delphi

May 30, 2011, 01:14:19 AM
Interesting. I remember when I used to read here on this site... (:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]WHAAAAAAT? [/size]

Well they say The Sky\'s The Limit . And to me that\'s really True. But my friend, you have seen nothing; [size=150]Just wait til I get through![/size] ;][/b]

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
May 30, 2011, 08:00:12 AM
Sorry but BS if you ask me. Michael was tired and wanted to get rest? He wasn't on a tour, he wasn't making an album, he wasn't even in the media and public life for long years. What getting rest is this person talking about? And the hoax was decided in April 2009? Another BS. What I'm sure about this hoax is, this is a LONG TIME plan. Probably from the 80s or the beginning of 90s.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

May 30, 2011, 10:14:59 AM
thank you for posting the video, I do not know what to think of this. I will take some and leave some.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

May 30, 2011, 10:50:03 AM
I do believe this tarot reading nailed it. Hoax not planned for long and the need for rest, that crossed my mind not once when trying to figure the chaos around the beginning of the hoax and then Jermaine's tweets . I don't find it BS at all, i'll take it as possibity, like i do with most of our theories.  beerchug
@MJonmind, i agree, even though this could be more  relevant than a dream, depending on the skills of the reader i guess.
@Delphi, why don't you continue?:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

suspicious mind

May 30, 2011, 12:28:45 PM
it stikes me that some of this seems similar to what esther had to say in her blog which is now gone. i guess as well as anything else some could be plausible and some not. either way you cut it with this, dreams, even prophetic messages , most likely the reciever doesn't get all of the details.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

May 30, 2011, 06:31:50 PM
@suspicious mind, who is this person esther?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 30, 2011, 06:43:15 PM
It's about understanding the reasons of the hoax. If you find this person plausible, it means you got nothing about the reasons of the hoax. It's total crap imo. You refuse to believe Michael giving clues in his past songs. You refuse MJ's Spaceship he used during HIStory tour with the number of 2040 which makes exactly his "death" date. You refuse Michael used "Michael Jackson Hoax" as a title in the episode of the Simpsons in 1991 where he wrote and gave his voice to a character if you believe what this video says is right or possible. You refuse to see many other clues and facts which proves this hoax is a long term plan. It's your choice what to believe but believing these kind of crap is just like believing someone's visions or a fortune teller's reading. Waste of time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

May 30, 2011, 06:54:41 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
It's about understanding the reasons of the hoax. If you find this person plausible, it means you got nothing about the reasons of the hoax. It's total crap imo. You refuse to believe Michael giving clues in his past songs. You refuse MJ's Spaceship he used during HIStory tour with the number of 2040 which makes exactly his "death" date. You refuse Michael used "Michael Jackson Hoax" as a title in the episode of the Simpsons in 1991 where he wrote and gave his voice to a character if you believe what this video says is right or possible. You refuse to see many other clues and facts which proves this hoax is a long term plan. It's your choice what to believe but believing these kind of crap is just like believing someone's visions or a fortune teller's reading. Waste of time.

Purelove, I agree with you and don't agree. What you write is very true, these are all clues. But there are mediums that are true medium and they will tell you the truth. I believe in that. I know one and the angels speaks to her, and tells her everything there has to be said. That is a pure gift. This medium I do not know, that's why I said, you leave some and you take some.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 30, 2011, 07:03:46 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "PureLove"

Purelove, I agree with you and don't agree. What you write is very true, these are all clues. But there are mediums that are true medium and they will tell you the truth. I believe in that. I know one and the angels speaks to her, and tells her everything there has to be said. That is a pure gift. This medium I do not know, that's why I said, you leave some and you take some.

Sorry but I don't take any of what this person says because I know with facts that this hoax was planned long time ago and it can not be for Michael to get some rest. And I do believe that only God knows about the future not mediums, not fortune tellers, noone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 30, 2011, 07:19:39 PM
It's your choice what to believe but believing these kind of crap is just like believing someone's visions or a fortune teller's reading.
Thank you, but i said i thought about this before not because of this video.

You refuse to believe Michael giving clues in his past songs
I don't believe this was planned since ever so your clues are not mine from the start. Also, i believe interpreting clues is  subjective anyway.

You refuse Michael used "Michael Jackson Hoax" as a title in the episode of the Simpsons in 1991 where he wrote and gave his voice to a character if you believe what this video says is right or possible.
I don't believe Michael Jackson spent 20 years to plan a death on 25 june. Maybe he always believed he would "end"  this way but i don't think the death on 25june was thought in advance for years. There was something urgent going on and necessary. I also don't think he planned to deceive 20 years ago with a 50 concerts comeback before the escape. I also find a nonsense FBI planning since 20 years ago if we see it a sting court.

You refuse to see many other clues and facts which proves this hoax is a long term plan.
Your clues and what facts? And you keep telling me "You refuse", "you refuse to see", which is not correct because i don't tell you "you refuse to see". I just let you have your own opinion about it. And "if you refuse to see" my opinion, maybe you have your reasons for it, just like i have mine, so all we can do is let time reveal the truh, which could be totally different than what we have both expected.

It's about understanding the reasons of the hoax. If you find this person plausible, it means you got nothing about the reasons of the hoax.
As i said, time will show the truth. Michael hasn't returned so far, so you aren't entitled yet to judge if one of us understood the reasons of the hoax or not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 30, 2011, 07:39:30 PM
Just for the record, the clues I mentioned are NOT my clues but Michael's and when I used 'You refuse it', I was talking in general who believe these kind of crap instead of focusing what Michael has been trying to tell us for a long time. Michael showed the truth long ago. It's not his fault if you can not see it. Good luck to you with fortune tellers and Tarot readers because it seems like you are trying to find the truth with them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

May 30, 2011, 07:46:55 PM
Quote from: "heartphantom"
@suspicious mind, who is this person esther?

a one time poster who had a blog. it is now closed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal