suspicious mind

Re: Interesting Tarot Reading
May 30, 2011, 07:58:14 PM
of course we all have to determine for ourselves whether to believe if any of these things are what we believe they are or what perhaps someone else wants us to believe they are. whether it be card readers ,  mediums , preachers and sometimes hoaxers. it is all in the perception. why some might see michael's music as containing clues while others see it as michael using his god given talent to educate us , or even to break our hearts about the struggles of our fellow man so that we can begin to open them to loving one another with the love that they were intended for.i was wondering recently if christ ability to heal wasn't a direct result of his ability to love.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

May 30, 2011, 08:20:31 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
Just for the record, the clues I mentioned are NOT my clues but Michael's and when I used 'You refuse it', I was talking in general who believe these kind of crap instead of focusing what Michael has been trying to tell us for a long time. Michael showed the truth long ago. It's not his fault if you can not see it. Good luck to you with fortune tellers and Tarot readers because it seems like you are trying to find the truth with them.

Why are you so pretty quick to judge , i only embed a video in a board called "Medium, AStrology and Spirituality" , i didn't even post my opinions for start. And i said it before , i say it now, i had some of the thoughts before seeing this video, what is it that you don't want to understand? So i don't try to find the truth with them, i said i had some of the thoughts before, just like i said the same thing on a board where someone shared a dream. That didn't mean i tried to find the truth with his dream, did it? It's a "medium, astrology and spirituality" board and who believes it's a crap from the start can simply ignore it, how easy is that? Maybe some are actually interested in it and they don't want to be judged for their believes. You did the same with Gema and it was not my place to interfere in your "fight" but you are doing it again with me, as you did it with PeaceLoveandHappiness. You call everything you don't like "crap" and laugh. That's not the way to make yourself listened or right. Now I'm done  trying to convince you that my opinions are not based on a tarot reading video and even if they were, it's my right to believe in everything i want, with or wihout your dismissal.
Peace out and let's move on!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

all4loveandbelieve

May 30, 2011, 08:54:19 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
It's about understanding the reasons of the hoax. If you find this person plausible, it means you got nothing about the reasons of the hoax. It's total crap imo. You refuse to believe Michael giving clues in his past songs. You refuse MJ's Spaceship he used during HIStory tour with the number of 2040 which makes exactly his "death" date. You refuse Michael used "Michael Jackson Hoax" as a title in the episode of the Simpsons in 1991 where he wrote and gave his voice to a character if you believe what this video says is right or possible. You refuse to see many other clues and facts which proves this hoax is a long term plan. It's your choice what to believe but believing these kind of crap is just like believing someone's visions or a fortune teller's reading. Waste of time.

Purelove, I agree with you and don't agree. What you write is very true, these are all clues. But there are mediums that are true medium and they will tell you the truth. I believe in that. I know one and the angels speaks to her, and tells her everything there has to be said. That is a pure gift. This medium I do not know, that's why I said, you leave some and you take some.

Sorry but I don't take any of what this person says because I know with facts that this hoax was planned long time ago and it can not be for Michael to get some rest. And I do believe that only God knows about the future not mediums, not fortune tellers, noone.

Purelove it is ok to believe in what ever you feel.. If you don't believe in the medium it is fine. I said that I am so so for this medium, I don't know her. Yes God is the only one that can forsee our future.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

suspicious mind

May 30, 2011, 09:08:56 PM
It's about understanding the reasons of the hoax. If you find this person plausible, it means you got nothing about the reasons of the hoax. It's total crap imo. You refuse to believe Michael giving clues in his past songs. You refuse MJ's Spaceship he used during HIStory tour with the number of 2040 which makes exactly his "death" date. You refuse Michael used "Michael Jackson Hoax" as a title in the episode of the Simpsons in 1991 where he wrote and gave his voice to a character if you believe what this video says is right or possible. You refuse to see many other clues and facts which proves this hoax is a long term plan. It's your choice what to believe but believing these kind of crap is just like believing someone's visions or a fortune teller's reading. Waste of time.

Purelove, I agree with you and don't agree. What you write is very true, these are all clues. But there are mediums that are true medium and they will tell you the truth. I believe in that. I know one and the angels speaks to her, and tells her everything there has to be said. That is a pure gift. This medium I do not know, that's why I said, you leave some and you take some.

Sorry but I don't take any of what this person says because I know with facts that this hoax was planned long time ago and it can not be for Michael to get some rest. And I do believe that only God knows about the future not mediums, not fortune tellers, noone.

Purelove it is ok to believe in what ever you feel.. If you don't believe in the medium it is fine. I said that I am so so for this medium, I don't know her. Yes God is the only one that can forsee our future.

bottom line is we don't know enough about any of these people to judge their abilities or their intentions so we just have to file it all away for a later day .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Delphi

May 30, 2011, 09:58:08 PM
The thing about this kind of skill is that Tarot isn't necessarily for reading the future, or other people's minds, or intentions. You work with what you already know, and the cards will tell you bits and pieces of things that you might not've seen before, in a different perspective. I do not know who this person is. All I know is, for every genuine person who reads cards, or is a spiritual medium, there will ALWAYS be a fraud in the mix. So be careful, alright everyone? I'm not calling this person a fraud. I'm just saying that sometimes, you have to wonder at why people do the things they do.

I've learned this much; You cannot simply ask the cards if he's alive. You have to be resolute in that answer already. Besides, tarot is TERRBLE for simple yes/no questions. but it's good for pointing out details you may miss. Did you know that it's not just the picture or name of the card alone? Each card has a number. you can hook numerology to that (and I know quite a couple of you are keen on that, and tend to use that as a clue). It's the colors of the cards (depending on the deck), and it's the symbolism within each illustration that will clue you in on things.

To be honest with you, it's not really supernatural, Tarot. It's how one reads it. You have to sift out the message from the messenger when it comes to the cards , because the cards could be laid out one way, but the READER could be interpreting it VERY much differently.

But my MAIN question is, if this were a real tarot reading, where are the cards in this video? It's not a tarot reading. It's a psychic medium session. Without any cards to back up what this person is saying, I can't give you guys my personal opinion, really... I'm not calling myself an expert on these things, and I am by no means an authority...but I could at least have given you my perspective if I had something more to work with than hearsay on this video.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]WHAAAAAAT? [/size]

Well they say The Sky\'s The Limit . And to me that\'s really True. But my friend, you have seen nothing; [size=150]Just wait til I get through![/size] ;][/b]

MJonmind

May 30, 2011, 10:01:57 PM
If or when it comes true we'll know it was a true medium. If she is a charlatan then it's guessing. I believe there are entities/spirits who also can be dishonest or have evil agendas, and can be deliberately misleading. Nothing's a sure thing IMO. Our dreams and perhaps her impressions might also be influenced by what we already know or suppose about Michael. But it still is interesting. I think there are levels of authority we can safely place on various clues we have received throughout these 2 years, depending on who we receive them from and the amount of dots they connect to other varifiable sources. Like TS encouraged us to find, things that would stand up in a court of law, but we found even those hard to find.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 30, 2011, 10:05:41 PM
Of course,  you are right , as in every work , job, activity, fraud is possible.
the cards could be laid out one way, but the READER could be interpreting it VERY much differently.
So, if you had the cards laid you would still not be able to tell if this person is lying/fraud because it's her way of seeing things? But what are your opinions apart from what this person says, did you have some clues about the reason of the hoax? ( i am not asking about future if he comes back).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

Delphi

May 30, 2011, 10:16:14 PM
Quote from: "heartphantom"
Of course,  you are right , as in every work , job, activity, fraud is possible.
the cards could be laid out one way, but the READER could be interpreting it VERY much differently.
So, if you had the cards laid you would still not be able to tell if this person is lying/fraud because it's her way of seeing things? But what are your opinions apart from what this person says, did you have some clues about the reason of the hoax? ( i am not asking about future if he comes back).

I couldn't tell you if she was a fraud or not; I never said one would be able to tell offhand, if one thing means something to her that could be different to someone else, it doesn't necessarily make her a fraud. She could be an empath for all we know and that's her style of reading things. I'm more analytical when I go about it.

Apart from what she tells us, when I came into this hoax, I read the clues before I laid any cards out. But after that, I figured out that when I did read, it was basically confirming things for me and connecting things to clues that I'd already read (like persons involved and numbers).

I do not rely too heavily off of Tarot at all. Divination is only one tool, not a quick fix, I'm sure you understand. It's interesting, but not taken too heavily into account, given that there can be a heavy bias depending on who's doing the reading or being the psychic medium or what have you.

These are my thoughts on the matter  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well they say The Sky\'s The Limit . And to me that\'s really True. But my friend, you have seen nothing; [size=150]Just wait til I get through![/size] ;][/b]

May 30, 2011, 11:12:22 PM
Thanks, i was curious to know your findings.
I don't rely either, it can be at most a confirmation for my prior thoughts, opinions, conclusions.
In fact, that's what i do too with insiders, hoax videos, believers theories, knowers like Teddy, Jermaine's tweets, clues and everything. I don't rely on any of it, i just keep an eye on them without "truth" conclusions. This will be revealed by  Michael only. Meanwhile...assumptions.
 bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 30, 2011, 11:35:06 PM
I know this girl. Her name is Tracy K on MJHD.net. She is a very sweet girl and she is about 38 years old.
As far as the accuracy of this, I do not know. I know that she would answer questions for people on MJHD.net
with cards all of the time....
I have no clue why her name is different on her Utube account. She is going by the name lily.

One thing I will say, do you all remember whistleblower?? There were some things stated in the whistleblower
video about Michael putting money in bank accounts in the Gran Caymans. This is similar to what this tarot
reader is stating.....watch:

[youtube:1w8zommi]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9NveIn8Nfg[/youtube:1w8zommi]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

May 30, 2011, 11:44:20 PM
So this one is his only video uploaded on 26 Jun 2009, very quick and joined on 26 just for it? And says that plans were set in motion one year ago so around mid 2008. Thank you for sharing, Lovely One. Very interesting, i haven't seen it before. And yes, there are things speculated in the reading too.
Did you see this comment?: "I know this is true also because I'm also a member of the "Inner Circle". Actually there are some very powerful men in the government who are part of this. Dr. Conrad Murray will be trialed guilty of course, but will be sent with his family to the Islands to live rest of their lives. They're very good friends with Michael. If you're interested to know more about this, get your hands to governments budget and you will find some really interesting points.. Hope this brings peace to all MJ fans!
omgihminen 4 months ago "
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Delphi

May 31, 2011, 12:28:36 AM
to be honest with you though, I don't tend to believe those short videos with just text at all. I need something more substantial than a 47 second video telling us, so very easily what happened and that they're 'in on it'. I get a little tired of them, too. And even more so when someone just makes the account for just that reason. None of those factors lend it credibility to me at all. What is this so-called 'suicide tape'? Where is it if it was leaked? If it existed, they should know where it is, or have it, not just tell us what it was about. Or is the video itself the 'tape'? none of that video made any sense to me at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 31, 2011, 12:36:50 AM
I think suicide tape may "point" to a self hoaxed death. Remember Murray?:) Anyway, people posting videos just try to be helfpul so thank you again for sharing, LOvely One bearhug  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

May 31, 2011, 01:45:21 AM
Thx for posting this video, i guess everyone is entitled to his own opinion. In this case i again agree with PureLove, i think Michael's plans are bigger than just getting tired of the spotlight, we have learned so many things during this 2 years, that it is hard to believe that MJ would have given up so easily. I, for one,do not believe in the Tarot cards, i'm even scared of such things.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

May 31, 2011, 01:52:13 AM
Quote from: "heartphantom"
I think suicide tape may "point" to a self hoaxed death. Remember Murray?:) Anyway, people posting videos just try to be helfpul so thank you again for sharing, LOvely One bearhug  bearhug

You're welcome!! I remember seeing this WAAAYYYY back, around mid July when all of us were
putting 2 and 2 together. This whistleblower person posted this on June 26 2009 which I found a little
odd. They never posted anything else and that is what made it more believable to me. It didn't seem
like this person wanted attention....seemed like they needed to confess to something to get it off
their chest. (Thats how I saw it anyway)
Whether or not its true, well we will never know. But this persons channel is still there and they never
took down the message. I am shocked that some of you have never seen this..It was all over the hoax
sites for months..but I am glad to share it for those of you who didn't hear of it yet.
 bearhug (bearhug) backatcha heartphantom!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions