@qotxciitylove Sorry!!!!!  I thought that you understood what my purpose was, maybe I wasn't clear enough.
I didn't know there were restrictions on this panel and that only MJ Alive hoax believers had the right to be here, and phrase an opinion?
I thought this panel represented freedom of speech and free thinking amongst other thinks! maybe I was wrong......
How ever to answer you question........... Yes a 1% of me still toys with the idea that for some  unknown strange reason, this could be true  :!:
But our dear friend S.T.U.D.Y still hasn't given us the answer we require of him :?:
Could it be because he doesn't know him self  :?:
Thank you for reading
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

not all of us agree with the whole situation of TIAI. but it does not mean there are not other clues that depict Michael's existence. even those who believe in TIAI are not completely putting their investigation to rest just because of S.T.U.D.Y.  

you are right. you have every right to be here. but the website is called MICHAEL JACKSON DEATH HOAX INVESTIGATORS. it does not say MICHAEL JACKSON DEATH INVESTIGATORS. you are CERTAIN he died. but why would you even be here where ALL of us believe he's alive?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "21bella1259"
@ qotxciitylove No offense taken! On the contrary it is you who don't understand the Hoax and not I!
The hoax is just a hoax and that is the truth, but not as you all think or wanted to be.
So in actual fact the hoax is that for all of us to believe that he has faked his death that is the actual hoax.
I was a believer just like you all are, but 6 months down the track I realised that I was railroaded to believe the hoax.

Dear 21bella1259,

I'm just curious, what would make you think people could be railroaded to believe MJ's death was a hoax when in fact it wasn't. I must say this thought had crossed my mind several times for various reasons, so i'd like to hear other people's p.o.v.

thanks!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~A serious face is not yet an indication of intellect. All stupid things in the world are done with that exact expression. Smile, gentlemen, smile!~  

@Tinker_bell Do you know when the original hoax started about MJ being dead :?:
Well if non of you remember and that goes for the US residents if I remember correctly it was 29th March 2009 via a Radio Station.
And there is even a video clip on You Tube of the incident, where a News channel was asked why they never reported the incident and the reply was "Simply because it never happened".
I will find the clip and post it so you could see I'm telling you the truth, as I always want to have proof to back me up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@Tinker_bell It will not let me upload a video so I send you this. The prank was anounced from a radio station called the "97.7 WILD".
The TV news reporter was "Antoinet Antonio fom KOB" A You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.
Please check it out.
Thank you for reading
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "21bella1259"
@Tinker_bell Do you know when the original hoax started about MJ being dead :?:
Well if non of you remember and that goes for the US residents if I remember correctly it was 29th March 2009 via a Radio Station.
And there is even a video clip on You Tube of the incident, where a News channel was asked why they never reported the incident and the reply was "Simply because it never happened".
I will find the clip and post it so you could see I'm telling you the truth, as I always want to have proof to back me up.

I know what you're talking about, it was in fact in December 2008 and there's a thread somewhere on the forum on the 'December hoax'. But actually it has become somewhat common to pronounce celebrities dead when they're not via internet mainly. There has been a lot of discussion on this subject too among the members. Such 'hoaxes' don't last long, usually a day or so untill official disclaimer is made.
But if this particular hoax is fake, there must be much more than just a radio station willing to play a prank on people. Similarly, i don't think the coroner van video was solely a tv prank, too much effort to put in a practcal joke.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~A serious face is not yet an indication of intellect. All stupid things in the world are done with that exact expression. Smile, gentlemen, smile!~  

Sarahli

I don't know if it has been mentionned but you must know that the Free-masons, Illuminatis...etc. = Devil worshippers' project is to welcome the Anti-Christ on earth. This is what they are fighting for from long time ago. Their first real estate power was first established, as far as I know, with Pharaon in Egypt then it has been transferred to the United Kingdom (Royal Family) then to the USA (Governement, secret societies) to its (soon) final place that is to say Israël (Sionists). The Vatican is also involved.
(I advise you to look for the architectures used by these powers in their buildings, they have a meaning and a goal.  Pyramids are the favorite ones.)
The US Gov is spreading his army all around this country (Israël) to "secure" it. That's also why the US Gov gives so much money to the army of this country, that's why this country has the nuclear bomb. They expect a war. They want a war Jews-Christians against Muslims, their third world war, they want to divide us. You must think "no, it's not possible anymore, not today", but I remember you that it has been possible twice in the past because people were not united and it's still the same today. So a third world war is clearly possible if no change is made in people's mind.
Their goal is to destroy Faith in God. They want to establish a new religion, their religion, their New World Order. All extremists will be used to help them fulfill their project to build the throne of the anti-christ in Jerusalem. (example 09/11).

The climate change problem is the wrong problem. The real problem is pollution. Man cannot do anything against earthquakes or hurricanes. But we can do something to protect animals and forests, to use water properly...etc.  This environment question is to divert our attention and a means for them to make more money with new taxes and to establish a little more their world gov. If the powerful of this world really wanted to make this world a better place their would be no hunger anymore. On the contrary it increased and the poor is still getting poorer and the rich is getting richer. They lead us the wrong way. They really don't care about us.

Then "We all must unite to turn darkness to light" and stop being glued on our prejudices regarding other people from other countries. We must say stop to racism. We all have been created by the same Unique God and we must be united in its Name. We all are from Adam and Eve. All believers should think the same. God has always sent the same message but man has destroyed it and has twisted the truth everytime, in all religions, in order to divide mankind into sects, in order to discredit God's message and reduce the number of believers. They have succeeded and that's why this world is like it is. We have not followed God's recommendations. We're in the darkness.
But it's not too late and God is Merciful. We have to make a choice right now.
It makes me sad when some people here think that things are getting too religious. Does this mean that their faith is weak or not existing ? I want to tell them to look much deeper into it. To believe in God is very important to save our souls.
Thank you.

p.s.: To get more information on who is ruling this world and what is their aim I suggest you this series of videos explaining some interesting facts. Go to wakeupproject.com

God Bless You
I love MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

I don't see how Michael Jackson is related too the end of the world.
I'll admit, you did your study and you know your stuff.
Your research phenomenal and I have always loved your posts in the past.

BUT

The end of the world? How do you get the end of the world
from a death hoax by a man who is only human. Yes, I read everything you
wrote. You almost had me. Your research gives me hope for the
hoax, but the end of the world...not so much.

You are only human (just like Michael Jackson) and no one can predict the end of the world.
Yes I said it. Michael Jackson is only human. That's it. He is not God or Jesus Crist. Human.
I love Michael (from what I have seen on the TV and heard in his songs), but in noway
do I believe he is anything more than human.

he says it himself in "Will you be there"

"and they told me, a man should be faithful
and walk when not able
but I'm only human"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ is not God, most ppl says he is a God-like for the things that he have done  for world peace, for the children, for the health of the world, etc... please, don't make a mistake believen that we cannot make the difference between a  God and a person who likes to do the best for all. He is related with the supossed end of the world because he has stated that he believed in the maya's prediction of the 2012, the change of the world tahta lot of ppl had interpreted as the end of the world... even if it is true or not (I believe is just a big and irreversible change, but not the physical end), he believed in that and that is way we all relate him as much with the end of te world as we do with the salvation of the world.

Lot of kisses and sorry for my english
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back
I\'ll reach out my hand to you, I\'ll have faith in all you do
Just call my name and I\'ll be there"

@ Tinke_bell I have found the clip but it will not allow me to load.
So I'll give you the details.The hoax started on a Radio station called 97.7 The "WILD" News reporter Antoinette Antonio from KOB, you can also go to You Tube and type "Michael Jackson hoax death" and you can see it there, or if you can't find it send me your email and I will send to you.
Or you can email Antoinette You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thank you for reading
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quite a lot of talk there, Im not sure how much of it is true or just nonsense. Ive followed what the NWO have been doing for ten years or more. People do need to wake up. If MJ comes back from the dead to start a global revolution I for one will be gobsmacked!!!
Checkout You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login for up to date info on what the NWO are doing, headlines start about half way down the page.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Bill Knew this message over 15 years ago [youtube:3swv22im]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMUiwTubYu0[/youtube:3swv22im]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

So I have read and re-read all 9 parts and while I think that all of this is valid and valuable info, I am going to continue watching the videos that I have been watching on youtube. I would suggest that anyone that hasn't done so already, take a look at MJfan's and Pianogames' videos. They have a ton of valid info and good theories. Btw, does anyone know what happened to Maura???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjlovebug

I finally got a chance to read all parts. This is some interesting stuff. :shock:  Thanks for sharing this with us, TS
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wow...
I have finally finished to read all the 9 parts !
and do you know what ? as I'm still a lil bit confused, I think I am going to read it again... :?
there are so many subjects that I think I didn't get everything...
I'm still wondering if the end of the world that we are talking about is really/litterally the end of the world (of the earth) or if it is because of the NWO, I mean if the NWO will turn our world more bad and more mad than it already is.
By the way, I join the army of L.O.V.E. and I will fight by Michael's side to heal and save the world. I really hope we will be enough soldiers for him to come back and fight for human rights !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions