LunaCielo

I agree! NWO is evil power center in a few months what was hidden from the media was discovered thanks to Michael Jackson ...
Seeking the truth about Michael, I opened my eyes to the abyss of our planetary system.
At each step was opening a few more pages of horror.
Violence, money, war crimes.
Even in Italy there is a tentacle NWO, is visible and always produces more damage to people's daily lives.  :(
But here in Italy there are many cultural backwardness ... very few people are rebelling against corruption, dishonesty, the cancellation of rights.  :shock:
It 'hard to organize a force as powerful without money, without technological support, without external funding.
Speaking of love is indeed beautiful, but they are only words without deeds.
Here is difficult. But I believe in the power of ideas and thoughts that can fly high, we are few but will become an army without weapons if we really believe ... :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm Alive, I'm Live, I'm A Lie...

I joined MJHD after the crash, so I knew nothing of your threads.  So, thank you for the TIAI reveal and all the hard work you put into this recap.  It is very illuminating ;) .  One Love.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJalive999"

all will be ok *hugs*
believe in your religion if it makes u feel well!  ;)
we are trying to show that 'elite' and media are controling the world!
with lies and lies!
MONEY and POWER this is the New World Order!

end of the world in 2012?? only in Hollywood!
read about the Mayan culture and you will understand how their calendar is!

unfortunately ... the man will end the world!
Hunger, anger, greed ... WAR!
They use the Media to control the world (rememeber all the LIES about Michael! mainly the LIE about his 'death').  This same media that HATED michael in 2005! After June 25, they LOVE mj!
he wants to shut up the media also. MEDIA LOVES BLOOD!

TIAI is here, showing that there is MORE behind the media!
Behind the LIE is the TRUTH!

thank you so much... but i have something to say here.. i have been hearing about this illumaniti, conspiracy theory, NWO facts... i don't think i know much about all this. since my native language is not english it is really hard for me sometimes to understand such difficult words and explanations of this theories. can someone please help me explaining these things in a bit easier english?  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

Quote from: "farhatmjj"
i really don't know what to think. all i can say is just i'm not getting any any good vibes now.  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

all will be ok *hugs*
with lies and lies!

They use the Media to control the world (rememeber all the LIES about Michael! mainly the LIE about his 'death').  This same media that HATED michael in 2005! After June 25, they LOVE mj!

yes you're so right!
this world is being distroyed, by man.. hunger, greed,  injustice, it's everywhere! all around us!!
so sad but so true! :(
we have to change it!
make people aware! we have to stand up now!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "Inhalib"
So.. I'm an archaeologist and not a religious girl, that means that my science doesn't have proofs to show me that in fact was a Jesus or a Father or a Noe Ark. I do respect others belief, as much as I expect that they respect mines.. My point is, that if I don't believe in the end of the world based on bible (what it doesn't mean that I think the world is going to be forever and ever), then I can't believe in this either? if THIS IS IT is purely related with the prediccions on the bible, then there will be no "IT" for me?
hmm I'm kinda confussed here.
Kisses
Sorry about my english

Ok, so you don't believe in the second coming and the world is not coming to an end.  What are your thoughts on the NWO?  Do you believe this is a possibility?  There is a lot of proof out there of what the elites are setting up.  Life on earth will be nothing like it is today.  If for no other reason than to secure life as you know it now I would suggest doing a bit of research on the NWO.  I firmly believe MJ message to us is about NWO and the end times.  

Said in L.O.V.E. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "farhatmjj"

all will be ok *hugs*
with lies and lies!

thank you so much... but i have something to say here.. i have been hearing about this illumaniti, conspiracy theory, NWO facts... i don't think i know much about all this. since my native language is not english it is really hard for me sometimes to understand such difficult words and explanations of this theories. can someone please help me explaining these things in a bit easier english?  :(
if you want to know anything, feel free to PM me anytime! :)
maybe i can help you, to understand the basics about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The end of the mayan calender is refering that the world (not the planet) as we know it stops to exist. It means that the sytems (money based) is collapsing. That people that care only of money will get into truble, they might get into Life crises, lose their money, get sick ... .
an new sytem will become more important or rule the world. L.O.V.E. will be a big part , unity, we are all one will be a another, god´s message in religios or spritual way will become essential, will be understood by more and more peolple......

and here comes MJ, with his hoax
he weakens the NWO, we all togheter could eliminate the NWO... and the world as we know stops to exist!....

I can´t say it any claerer (english is a foraign language for me) But be open minded and try to understand

....MJ with his Army of LOVE (us)!! will be able to change the sytem and that is our part in 2012!!!!!
L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

There should be millions of people here supporting this site.  And whether or not you believe Michael is God, or the Revelations in the Bible are true, it is for certain that something is VERY wrong with this world.  There were millions in the streets for Peace ahead of the Iraq war and it still happened.  The people are spending billions to 'save the banks' that put the people into foreclosure.  Torture is accepted, our prisons are full to overflowing......I could go on.  The bottom line is if MJ is willing to risk EVERYthing to save the planet, I'm there for him, whoever he is.  We need all the help we can get.  A megastar with billions of devoted fans?  How lucky can we get?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "tenschi"
Quote from: "Inhalib"
So.. I'm an archaeologist and not a religious girl, that means that my science doesn't have proofs to show me that in fact was a Jesus or a Father or a Noe Ark. I do respect others belief, as much as I expect that they respect mines.. My point is, that if I don't believe in the end of the world based on bible (what it doesn't mean that I think the world is going to be forever and ever), then I can't believe in this either? if THIS IS IT is purely related with the prediccions on the bible, then there will be no "IT" for me?
hmm I'm kinda confussed here.
Kisses
Sorry about my english

Ok, so you don't believe in the second coming and the world is not coming to an end.  What are your thoughts on the NWO?  Do you believe this is a possibility?  There is a lot of proof out there of what the elites are setting up.  Life on earth will be nothing like it is today.  If for no other reason than to secure life as you know it now I would suggest doing a bit of research on the NWO.  I firmly believe MJ message to us is about NWO and the end times.  

Said in L.O.V.E. :)

First of all.. read again, I said that I'm not areligious girl but that IT DOESN'T MEANS THAT I BELIEVE THAT THE WORLD IS GOING TO BE FOREVER AND EVER. the second coming of what? My post was reffered to this part 9 of TIAI, really is so difficult to understand what i say?.. did I say that I don't believe in NWO? did I say that the world was static and never will change? did I said that elites are good and so is the media? did I say anything about not believeing in Michael Message?... maybe I should stop posting, because I've said nothing like this, all I've said is that this all biblic prophecies and supposedly facts are not true for me, I work with science and the kind of science I work on does't allow me to believe in religion because they are totally opposite because my proofs are analysis and religious proofs is just faith, although I think that everyone needs to believe in something (even if that something is in oneself), is not enough for an explanation as I see it. And this part of TIAI is baes mostly in biblic facts, so he/she lost me in this part cause I can't see it that way even if I try hard.
I'm not disrespectful any believe or TS job, nothing like that.. but please, If you don't understand my poor english, don't quote me, I haven't even mention anything of what you said in your reply.

Lots of L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back
I\'ll reach out my hand to you, I\'ll have faith in all you do
Just call my name and I\'ll be there"

Quote from: "willyoubethere2010"
The end of the mayan calender is refering that the world (not the planet) as we know it stops to exist. It means that the sytems (money based) is collapsing. That people that care only of money will get into truble, they might get into Life crises, lose their money, get sick ... .
an new sytem will become more important or rule the world. L.O.V.E. will be a big part , unity, we are all one will be a another, god´s message in religios or spritual way will become essential, will be understood by more and more peolple......

he weakens the NWO, we all togheter could eliminate the NWO... and the world as we know stops to exist!....

I can´t say it any claerer (english is a foraign language for me) But be open minded and try to understand

....MJ with his Army of LOVE (us)!! will be able to change the sytem and that is our part in 2012!!!!!
L.O.V.E.

Very well said. Many seem to be struggling to see the connection between this and what it has to do with the hoax. Michael's message needed to have personal impact, to be heard loudly enough to make people stand up and feel what is happening to our world. He knows the true power of connecting with love and each other. This is all we need to create a brighter future. To see the truth and stop giving away our power to greedy, controlling forces. We don't need to be told how to live our lives,we need to connect with love and go with our hearts. The truth may be scary, but the more who see it, the more control they lose. They are only in control because so many agree to follow orders and go to war and believe that money gives us choice and freedom. If these people refuse to believe in false freedoms and refuse to fight and kill and start loving, then their power will wither away and we can create the world we choose. A world filled with love, respect and truth. This is what most of us want, is it not? I do hope Michael does come back and believe he will, but only he knows how and when. This has to be done right, for all of us and I trust Michael to get it right. Truth and love have been his constant guide and is starting to become ours. Lets feel the power of love and unite to bring our freedoms back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The NWO Illuminati or whatever they like to call themselves will only see one end when it is all said and done, and that is they will all meet their maker :lol: .

As I said before in another reply

THE MEEK SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH

They are far from meek and that is a sign in scripture.

Revelation chapters 17 & 18. Here are a couple verses: “These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast. These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them:” (17:13,14).

I was just talking with my sister and we were talking about how the NWO wants to keep their bloodline pure.  It's pretty disgusting if you think about it.  To keep it pure you would have to "keep it in the family." :shock:   This goes back to the days of the Ancient Egyptians.  Althoug a beautiful history, they also "kept it in the family."  To keep the ancient bloodline going they would married one's sister and brother.  

The Rothchilds, The Rockefellers and many more.

The wolves will perish and the lambs will thrive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "willyoubethere2010"

L.O.V.E.
AMEN! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This really says a lot.
We do need to come together,for Love and Peace.
What I didn't like was, to me, it seemed very Christian-based.
I'm agnostic, and open to all ideas, but I don't like bias.
We honestly have no proof than any religion is the RIGHT religion, other than it says so in their book of choice.
I believe in Love and Peace, and that is what we need. I don't like people blaming all their problems on the Devil, it is not the work of the Devil it is the work of us. We have the power over ourselves.
Great post otherwise, you got the message through. I just felt as though if I don't convert to Christianity then I will burn when the world ends (which I guess is soon..?) People need to stop looking at the end of the world scenarios, has it ever happened before? Obviously not. We do need to spread the Love, and join the Army of L.O.V.E for Michael.
Do it for the world, the children, for Michael. Not because the END IS NEAR. We've got to give them hope.
I Love you all, spread the message.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Somehow it sounds as if the end will come anyway, no matter what we do. Or do I get it wrong? Is there still sth that can be done?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You know, I´m serious, dude!" (Akon) LOL

Love is the sweetest ambrosia that we can give.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions