Sarahli

I don't think it will be the end of the world as we commonly understand it. It's rather the end of THIS world, of the world as we know it today. There will be a big change in 2012. Either the establishment of the NWO  :shock:  or a big climate change (poles reversal)  :cry: . Or both  :o
What I don't really understand is how they have been able to expect this change in 2012 ? What clues are showing us that 2012 is going to be important (apart from the maya calendar  :roll: ) ?

May God's peace be upon you.

God bless MJ
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Does it really matter what kind of scenerio will end up with earth:
-vulcano
-temperature changes
-or a rocket that would be sent to change the course of a cometh-a failure action could cause earth more damage than not sending any rocket...

the question is WHAT MJ KNOWS from his real and powerful friends AND WHAT HE IS TRYING TO TELL US...

is he trying to save us, is he building (from money from his 2009 world tour?) arks for us - ORDYNARY PEOPLE, BELIeVERS, to save us if goverment will not?

MJ MUST UNDERSTAND THAT WORLD GOVERMENT IS NEEDED AND HE MUST BE THE LEADER OF SOMETHING LIKE THAT FOR ORDYNARY PEOPLE, for believers, WHO SEARCH THE TRUTH ON THEIR OWN NOT WAITING FOR GOVERMENT OR MEDIA'S TRASH,

we can't save those who don't even try to find truth or information from internet,books, we can't educate all like in school!!!

anyway, MJ MUST BE PREPARED (for those who don't belive he is ok compare DAVE DAVE on LARRY KING and  Dave Dave real pictuees.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) to have plan for those WHO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON BEHIND THE CURTAIN...it is all in internet, and if they don't use their brains...nothing will help them....

SO MJ!!!!ARE U READY FOR THE FIGHT NOT ONLY FOR YOUR FAMILY BUT FOR US???? u have now the army of love.....still growing.....give us orders what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Save those who want to survive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ignorants and not believers must relay on their own................

Waiting for your come back MJ
Your dearest Iwona
(Poland is waiting for Your orders SIR)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Margeickel"
Bill Knew this message over 15 years ago [youtube:rvmzr1du]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMUiwTubYu0[/youtube:rvmzr1du]

oh yeah, I KNOW WHAT HE is TALKING ABOUT.....DO U???? IF NOT TRY TO EXPLORE INTERNET, IT IS ALL THERE......
thank u my friend for this film....all of us, who knows what behind curtain is going on, understand.....
Iwona from Poland
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

thank for the frenchies lol , this is difficult to understand, but i have understand thank you what god bless you , i love you so much, a very labyrinth thank you TIAI , it's very good and i know now, kiss to normandy france
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

je n arrive pas aller sur les twitter sur la partie 8 , c est malin ça, lool, sinon mon travail  avance , je commence la partie 8 mais le probleme c est qu il y a tellement de fichiers sous fichiers et sous fichiers que j ai du mal a m y retrouver et  a l heure francaise ou je me couche entre 7 h a 9 h du matin je suis fatiguée moi, auriez vous une astuce pour que je puisse m inscrire aux twitters, il me refuse mon email pffffffff pas drole lol TIAI vous etiez obligé de faire un tel labyrinth même si je comprends, mon amie rame , lol mon blog mimie7659. skyrock si vous voulez y faire un tour , y a plus de 800 fans de micky mais c est toutes des ado qui me disent oh qu il est beau michael mais ne comprennent rien aux illuminatis ou a l amour ou l être humain que represente micky que dois je faire j ai plus d idee a force bisous de normandie france
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

yaya

this is great! none of this was really new to me, concerning the NWO, the ark, then end of the world, etc. i've been a christian all my life and have studied all of the above...the only thing is that i personally don't believe the world will end in 2012. like the OP said from the bible, no one knows the day or the hour...even the mayans...but i am sure they were on to something. and the fact that one reason MJ is doing this is to enlighten us in all these things is just AMAZING!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm brand new here, a few weeks ago I wasn't even entertaining this idea, and was trying to make sense of all the nonsense that's been going on since day one.  I started opening myself up to the possibility recently because it seemed like nonsense on top of nonsense, and it's been 7+ months and nothing seems to be being done about Murray.  I started looking at videos, etc., and the only thing that does make sense of everything is that he faked his death.  Suddenly what didn't make sense before makes perfect sense now.

I just got through reading all the 9 parts, and wow...I came in sorta on the fence about this, hoping that he was still alive, but now I'm convinced that MJ faked his death and went into hiding in order to further expose the truth w/out getting killed in the process.  The man is a genius...I knew that before, but not at this level. This is a really brilliant plan.  Just praying for his safety through it all...because he was a target before when he was subtly exposing the truth, this will make him an even bigger one now.  He's gotta stay safe and come back (if he does) when the time is right.

As far as this particular part being focused on Bible prophecy...I don't think anyone is saying that he IS God (I think I read a comment to that effect earlier).  Personally, I think he's a messenger of God (or a prophet...however you want to word it).  I think the Bible references were put there not to push Christianity, but because they are familiar, and many religions have similar prophesies concerning the end of the world.

For those who are not religious...I think the message is the same, and I don't think you were meant to be excluded.  For all of us the message is clear...MJ faked his death and went into hiding in order to further expose the truth about media/government NWO stuff, and not get killed in the process. He left these messages to expose that he's alive, and also to expose the truth about media/government.  Eventually we will all have our TII DVDs, w/more clues maybe to be revealed later...We'll all have the DVDs w/the messages (some obvious, some not so/subliminal)...eventually people who haven't already will pick them up.  Brilliant plan to awaken us, and get us out of the grips of the NWO, think for ourselves (real freedom), and act to change the world and make it a better place.

HTH

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
From TS
This Is REALLY It!

The end of the world is near: whether you want it or not, whether you believe it or not, whether you’re ready or not—the end of the world is coming, soon and very soon!  This is big; this is huge; this is colossal; in fact, it really doesn’t get any bigger than this!!!  And once again, from the London press conference {http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1znYaU0oeo&feature=PlayList&p=4337629E8ED55A02&index=4}: “This is it, I mean this is REALLY it; this is the final — this is the FINAL curtain call.”

This is SCARY.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
From TS
This Is REALLY It!

The end of the world is near: whether you want it or not, whether you believe it or not, whether you’re ready or not—the end of the world is coming, soon and very soon!  This is big; this is huge; this is colossal; in fact, it really doesn’t get any bigger than this!!!  And once again, from the London press conference {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}: “This is it, I mean this is REALLY it; this is the final — this is the FINAL curtain call.”

This is SCARY.

Gina you forgot to put the rest,lol  lolol/ !!!  The END of THE WORLD is near ,but is not BAD NEWS at all  :) !!!! It means that will be THE END OF FEAR  at 12.21.2012 11:11 8) !!!

Updates & Posts by TS / TIAI Update #4c: 777 + 999 = Greatest Proof Hoax, Not Murder
« on: March 13, 2010, 04:21:14 AM »

4-25. The End of the World Is Good News!

So this whole hoax was kicked off with a 911 call, which represents the NWO (911 terrorism); and it was made at 12:21, which represents the end of the world (12-21-2012).  These are two of the main reasons for the hoax.  And yes, these are the two main subjects covered in TIAI Revealed {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

But many are having difficulty accepting these two reasons, especially the end of the world.  However, whether or not you believe the end is near, you can’t change the fact that it is part of the hoax and MJ’s message—which can be seen very clearly from the call at 12:21, as well as “Jackson” and the other parallels in the 2012 movie {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

If we understood that the end of the world is a good thing, it might be easier to accept.  “And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away [end of the world] … And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain …” (Revelation 21:1,4).

Jehovah’s Witnesses believe in the new earth; MJ is a former Witness, and still holds some of the same beliefs {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  Notice what Rebbie said about the new earth: “I know this is something you [MJ] not only cherished but talked about with others.  Then the world will be a paradise, a place free from corruption and poverty.” {page 2,  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

The end of the world is only bad news, for those who are not ready  8-) .  If you don’t want the end of the world to come, maybe you need to take a look at the man in the mirror.  God has promised to His faithful: “A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.” (Psalm 91:7).
Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 01:48:21 AM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

You are so right on Applehead!  And thanks for digging this important topic up, Gina!
Context, interpretation, comparative understanding!  Whether studying the Bible or TS, it's the same importance.

I thought it was interesting that in the Coca Cola ad with the gangster switching to do good things when he drinks Coke, there are 2 people in the street wearing signs that say, "The end is near."  The guy whizzes by switching their signs around where they say, "Give a little love."  And that is what the end of the world is about.  It's going to be run differently--different leadership, which will change EVERYTHING!  The end of tyranny, racism, bigotry, etc. A new world, and new age!
Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 06:11:46 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

..I will read once more the former post of TS 8)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SEHF

nice post Ms. TS
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
You guys are so optimistic but I'm afraid of the end of the world. Probably the ancient fear of the unknown errrr.
I know what you're saying but before the new earth there will be terrible things that have to happen first.
What is going to happen to our children when the end comes?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are so right on Applehead!  And thanks for digging this important topic up, Gina!
Context, interpretation, comparative understanding!  Whether studying the Bible or TS, it's the same importance.

I thought it was interesting that in the Coca Cola ad with the gangster switching to do good things when he drinks Coke, there are 2 people in the street wearing signs that say, "The end is near."  The guy whizzes by switching their signs around where they say, "Give a little love."  And that is what the end of the world is about.  It's going to be run differently--different leadership, which will change EVERYTHING!  The end of tyranny, racism, bigotry, etc. A new world, and new age!

You are right Mjonmind that is so funny and nice to watch  :)  :lol: !!! When a saw all the police man,I remembered about all the POLICE man we saw during this hoax,lol  lolol/ ,Michael is all SURROANDED dy them,like a president  8-) !!! And the piramid  shape they do,together with the people in the street is intresting also  geek/ !!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZVigh6KJng[/youtube]

BTW the song "Give a little love" is from Bugsy Malone movie,where are only CHILDREN  :mrgreen: !!!
[/size]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwaqpZGKNfg&feature=related[/youtube]

Bugsy Malone is a 1976 British musical film, very loosely based on events in New York City in the Prohibition era, specifically the exploits of gangsters like Al Capone and Bugs Moran, as dramatized in cinema. Featuring only child actors , director Alan Parker lightened the subject matter considerably for the children's market; the film received a G rating.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Cute "pied" children, and beautiful song!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions