Its herTopic starter

This is hair raising!

[youtube:75rfyvzv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXvX5t4dGWo&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:75rfyvzv]

[/b]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

:D He is all right!  :D
Thank you for posting this! bearhug
I should download the software and play backwards all of his songs  bounce/  bounce/  bounce/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

Its herTopic starter

Quote from: "Kristina4LOVE"
I should download the software and play backwards all of his songs  bounce/  bounce/  bounce/

You are welcome! I was afraid it would have been a double post, but it was SUCH a cool thing to find, I took a chance!  penguin/

If you are able to, you can tell me what MJ is saying backwards in the song, This Is It.  :) It was on you tube somewhere but a really bad audio. It sounded like he said, "I need you to help me!" and something about "can't help it, it is what it is" before that, amongst a bunch of other things. Who knows? It was making my eyes cross, straining to comprehend... crash/  :lol:

Anyway, I asked for help before with this on its own backward masking thread and no one could do it, but it would be cool, sometime...if you ever do it where you can tell what he's saying. 8-)  :geek:  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Quote from: "Its her"

You are welcome! I was afraid it would have been a double post, but it was SUCH a cool thing to find, I took a chance!  penguin/

If you are able to, you can tell me what MJ is saying backwards in the song, This Is It.  :) It was on you tube somewhere but a really bad audio. It sounded like he said, "I need you to help me!" and something about "can't help it, it is what it is" before that, amongst a bunch of other things. Who knows? It was making my eyes cross, straining to comprehend... crash/  :lol:

Anyway, I asked for help before with this on its own backward masking thread and no one could do it, but it would be cool, sometime...if you ever do it where you can tell what he's saying. 8-)  :geek:  

This is the video :)
I can't clearly hear all the words (because all reversed msgs are hard to hear) but, "believe me now", "who is alive girl", "girl believe", "listen and believe" are very clear to me! :D
[youtube:1pjwvzjo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQN-mYj4uS4[/youtube:1pjwvzjo]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

Its herTopic starter

Quote from: "Its her"

This is the video :)
I can't clearly hear all the words (because all reversed msgs are hard to hear) but, "believe me now", "who is alive girl", "girl believe", "listen and believe" are very clear to me! :D
[youtube:2imv07qp]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQN-mYj4uS4[/youtube:2imv07qp]

Thank you!! :) I'll see if I can hear what he wants us to help him with. :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions