Cute pics of Paris...nice article...

Michael Jackson's daughter Paris finally has some 'girl time' at the mall

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

With two brothers, Paris Jackson spends most of her time surrounded by the opposite sex.
But it looks like the 13-year-old finally got some 'girl time' as she headed to a mall with a young friend.
The brunette hit the shops in the Los Angeles suburb of Calabasas as she enjoyed the long Memorial Day weekend.

The tomboy daughter of the late Michael Jackson appeared to be enjoying some time away from her brothers Prince, 14, and Blanket, nine.
Of course, walking around a mall freely is something Paris wasn't able to do when her father was alive.

More...
Aren't you a bit under-dressed for the Four Seasons, Macca?
That put a grin on her face! Pregnant January Jones finally cracks a smile after Memorial Day beach party
Paris and her siblings used to wear masks or headscarves to cover their face when out and about with their famous father, who died in June 2009.

Since moving in with their grandmother Katherine Jackson, the Jackson children no longer have to cover their faces, and have more freedom.
They have signed up for a host of after-school activities, including acting classes and karate.
Although some of the children have expressed a wish to become famous like their father, the Jackson family are making sure they have as normal a childhood as possible.
However, Katherine, 80, and their aunt La Toya, 54, who is closely involved in their upbringing, want them to get an education before any attempt to launch themselves fully into the public eye.
La Toya said in March: ‘They have gone to school and they really like it, so I’m very happy for them. It’s taught them something totally different about people and life.'
Earlier this month, the siblings were spotted on a playdate with Will Smith's children Jaden and Willow.

Cute pics here too...nice words of Michael too

Growing up fast: Michael Jackson's tall teenagers Paris and Prince stop for coffee after school

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Re: Paris finally has some 'girl time'
May 31, 2011, 03:52:25 PM
They're really growing up so fast. Paris is so beautiful. The kids' pictures are everywhere recently.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

May 31, 2011, 04:44:19 PM
Wow! they are sprouting !  God bless. They are good looking children just like the father.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

suspicious mind

May 31, 2011, 06:01:13 PM
so i guess that settles it 5ft10ins. lolol/  penguin/
like the part about how the kids were always in disguise when out with their father. are they
ssssuuuurrrreee  about that.  i guess michael wasn't much of an example of young success. :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

May 31, 2011, 07:01:36 PM
I remember how much I loved going to the mall when I was Paris's age!  I'm glad to see that she is having that same kind of girl fun.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Woah, that article is so nasty, making it sound like Michael's children are benefitting from his death. I just hate that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

MashMike

Agree, the article is BS but i like the photos, she is already a young nice lady, god bless them
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

mac5k

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions