Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
Who can help me with this?
I had a downloaded version of Much too soon and it had that "First rule in this world baby, don't believe anything you see in the news" and on the album version this is missing.
Well I don't remember where I downloaded it from and now I don't know what to think  :?
I'm glad someone brought this up- I also noticed the two versions and the intro. Of course, the downloaded version was available online way before the official.
Another coincidence to have those words on there?
I think the album is indeed hoax related. From the way the family called attention to the Cascio tracks to the sequence of songs, the cover art, the handwritten notes, thank you notes- lyrics.... EVERY little detail.
My favorite parts are the intro to BN: "just when you thought there was nothing else to say about Michael Jackson, here he goes again" And the one where it basically says "it all turned out to be one big lie." ( or something to that effect).
How much clearer did Michael have to be??
The flight of the bumblebees facts were great, thank you! Another puzzle piece.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

MJonmind

Fascinating about the insect on 'Michael' cover and Flight of the Bumblebee telling "I'm alive!"
How much more we probably haven't discovered yet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Quote from: "ignisaeternus"
Who can help me with this?
I had a downloaded version of Much too soon and it had that "First rule in this world baby, don't believe anything you see in the news" and on the album version this is missing.
Well I don't remember where I downloaded it from and now I don't know what to think  :?
I'm glad someone brought this up- I also noticed the two versions and the intro. Of course, the downloaded version was available online way before the official.
Another coincidence to have those words on there?
I think the album is indeed hoax related. From the way the family called attention to the Cascio tracks to the sequence of songs, the cover art, the handwritten notes, thank you notes- lyrics.... EVERY little detail.
My favorite parts are the intro to BN: "just when you thought there was nothing else to say about Michael Jackson, here he goes again" And the one where it basically says "it all turned out to be one big lie." ( or something to that effect).
How much clearer did Michael have to be??
The flight of the bumblebees facts were great, thank you! Another puzzle piece.

Maybe that intro was fanmade indeed but I also remember that on the official site on december 1 they said the song was going to be available on itunes for a week...... someone knows if on the itune official version was that intro from Runaway?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Thanks to someone, after studying the lyrics, I must say it's one or 2:

1. I am the most naive woman in this world
or
2.He is sending messages to us.

OK, I think option 1 is most likely
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I use to listen the entire album almost every day, when I have time.

Today I was thinking of the order they released the songs on the official site.

Breaking news - nb. 7 on the album
Hold my hand - nb. 1 on the album
Much too soon - nb. 10 on the album

In a row there is 7110, as 0 has no value this is reduced to 7-11, could this have something to do with July 2011 :? ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In a row there is 7110, as 0 has no value this is reduced to 7-11, could this have something to do with July 2011 :? ?

Gina...Not to sound disrespectful...(like us hoaxers are, you know..:)  but, we could say, that Breaking News, of course, was Michael's death, as the song goes.
Then here we've been, holding not only Michael's hand, but eachothers.  
Now, just "say" that, once again Elizabeth pulled out of this...and it's part of this hoax, (which I'm thinking there are clues already with the burial spot) so, here is Much too soon, with Michael, and Elizabeth...
What's next???  Just thinking out loud...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I really like every song on the album. :)
I'm not sure if it's a hoax or not, but it's still a nice album.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "fordtocarr"

Gina...Not to sound disrespectful...(like us hoaxers are, you know..:)  but, we could say, that Breaking News, of course, was Michael's death, as the song goes.
Then here we've been, holding not only Michael's hand, but eachothers.  
Now, just "say" that, once again Elizabeth pulled out of this...and it's part of this hoax, (which I'm thinking there are clues already with the burial spot) so, here is Much too soon, with Michael, and Elizabeth...
What's next???  Just thinking out loud...

I don't think Breaking news was about Michael's death.... the lyrics line goes different.
Hold my hand is about love, loving each other, while waiting for the "morning", maybe the "awakening" ?
And Much too soon surely wasn't about Liz..... Michael can be a modern prophet but even can't know THAT much.

I was just trying to find a reason why they released them in that order and why the first song released is nb. 7 on the album....they could have made it nb. 1
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't know if it's just me over thinking things but I keep on seeing butterflies somehow connecting to MJ. Like the MICHAEL cover, Cirque Du Soleil:the Immortal Tour website, Earth Song from the 2010 Grammy's,and I think in a Sony Make.Believe video. There's even a song called Butterflies on the Invincible album  :lol:  but I don't think it's part of the hoax =P then because my curiosity got the best of me I ended up looking up what butterflies symbolize and came across this website (and other ones that had the similar thing) : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  
the short list that they have is

Resurrection
Transition
Celebration
Lightness
Time
Soul

Which got me to think that...

1. Michael wanted them there
2. I'm really over thinking things, which wouldn't be new
or
3. Michael likes butterflies *don't shoot me!!!!*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s nothing that can\'t be done if we raise our voice as one

Quote from: "BlackRose"
I don't know if it's just me over thinking things but I keep on seeing butterflies somehow connecting to MJ. Like the MICHAEL cover, Cirque Du Soleil:the Immortal Tour website, Earth Song from the 2010 Grammy's,and I think in a Sony Make.Believe video. There's even a song called Butterflies on the Invincible album  :lol:  but I don't think it's part of the hoax =P then because my curiosity got the best of me I ended up looking up what butterflies symbolize and came across this website (and other ones that had the similar thing) : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  
the short list that they have is

Resurrection
Transition
Celebration
Lightness
Time
Soul

Which got me to think that...

1. Michael wanted them there
2. I'm really over thinking things, which wouldn't be new
or
3. Michael likes butterflies *don't shoot me!!!!*
I absolutely agree- And it's the Monarch butterflies on "Michael."  The King ... :)  Don't forget the butterfly pin Katherine has been sporting.  
Re Breaking News- "Just when you thought he was done, he comes to give it again"- so it does relate to his death in a way, but also to what is still to come and that things are not over.  And how everyone "wanted a piec of him"... This song SAYS so much and SO much was ignored lyrics wise after the whole hooplah about "is it Michael singing"....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

MJonmind

Quote from: "techdiva"
Quote from: "Human_Nature_MJ777"
What an interesting video!  ;)  thanks techdiva!

I think the parts that talk about "Breaking News" are the most important parts of the video...idk about you, but it shows me how much of a part "Breaking News" plays in the hoax of the 'Michael' album. I'll recap some of it and add in some of my taste on the matter...

The video points out that the song "Breaking News" has the same type of intro as "Tabloid Junkie", which i agree means that Michael is leading us back to THAT song and its message..."Just because you read it on the magazine and see it on the t.v. screen don't make it factual", referring to the "Breaking News" of his "death", of course! Then Michael illustrates a point very similar by saying in "Breaking News"...."Just when you thought he was done He comes to give it again/ They can put it around the world today He wanna write my obituary." These are very open hints that Michael is throwing out there i think...let alone other clues like the last reporter saying "As the story unfolds, there will be alot more to say about Michael Jackson" and the BAM! with "Breaking News!" right before the beat comes on.

What is even more interesting is the flight of the bumblebee part right after the intro to "Breaking News" and the history behind the flight of the bumblebee song!  :D  (It could also possibly mean that Mike was flying away from all the media and possibility of murder, too) So here it is...
Wiki: "Flight of the Bumblebee" is an orchestral interlude written by Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov (first name=7 letters, last name=14 letters....14+7=21...21=7+7+7...coincidence? maybe  :lol: ) for his opera The Tale of Tsar Saltan, composed in 1899-1900. The piece closes Act III, during which the magic swan changes Prince Gvidon Saltanovich (Tsar's son) into an INSECT so that he can fly away to visit his father (who does not know that he is alive) to tell him that he has not died.
hmmmm....so this made me think..."where else have we seen an INSECT recently in relation to MJ?"

[attachment=1:ypqyzu14]MJ insect.png[/attachment:ypqyzu14]

thats right!  ;) the insect on the cover of the new album!
 ...and what makes it more interesting? you will never guess who's looking directly at the insect...

[attachment=0:ypqyzu14]MJ insect 3.png[/attachment:ypqyzu14]

:shock:   If this is correct, with all the meanings in place, does this mean that Michael is trying to tell his kids that he is alive? Do they not already know? Is this why Teddy Riley got defensive about the kids in his AskTeddy website, saying "leave the kids out of this"? Or is the painting illustrating that Michael (at some point in history) told the kids that he was alive?  I'm not sure exactly what the meaning of this is yet, but i thought it was a pretty interesting find...it certainly gave me a wake-up last night when i discovered it!  :lol:

So, if all of this is right, i'm pretty sure "Breaking News" is the most important hoax piece of the puzzle from the new album...just as the booklet says about the song..."This is Michael's personal story. This is PROPHECY."...so prophesying what, Mike?
...one can only hope the BAM...

So, let me know what you think about these findings! And make sure to post if you find anything else "interesting" about the song or album!

But remember, its all for L.O.V.E.! I really hope that Michael is trying to reach us by planting these hints and i hope the world learns the message from all of this...which is that L.O.V.E. conquers all!

good job so far team and lemme know your thoughts on all of this  :)
You are welcome! Anything to help find the truth.  Since you mention the Flight of the Bumblebee, it is the opening music for the series "The Green Hornet" starring Van Williams as Britt Reid (the Green Hornet) and Bruce Lee as Kato. Bruce Lee did die a mystery death. I am just reaching, but it seems to be Mike has uncover alot skeletons in the closet. Good job! I feel like looking in other allies. Thanks!

I just saw The Green Hornet movie tonight and thought it was great entertainment, very creative with a twist. Near the the end one of the star pair clearly loudly says, "This is it!" ( maybe nothing but...) I for sure saw a parallel to the hoax. Seth Rogen (Green Hornet) takes complete ownership (his company) of the press and puts out the stories to his own agenda, thinking one step ahead of the bad guys (politicians and mobsters working together), just like TMZ is being used to put out MJ's hoax news with possibly sting agenda. It also reminds me of how MJ was almost going to buy the Marvel comic company, don't know though if they owned "Green Hornet". Did anyone else see it?

The Green Hornet (2011 film)From Wikipedia

The Green Hornet is a 2011 superhero action-comedy film, based on the character of the same name that had originated in a 1930s radio program and has appeared in movie serials, a television series, comic books and other media. Directed by Michel Gondry, the film stars Seth Rogen, Jay Chou, Christoph Waltz and Cameron Diaz.

The film was released in North America on January 14, 2011, in versions including RealD Cinema and IMAX 3D.

[edit] PlotBenjamin Chudnofsky (Christoph Waltz) is a mobster who wants to control crime in L.A. He speaks with Danny "Crystal" Clear (James Franco), a crystal meth dealer and club owner in L.A. Chudnofsky asks Clear to make him the owner of his club. Clear disagrees and says that Chudnofsky is boring and not scary. Chudnofsky kills Clear's men. Before leaving, he asks what he could do to become more intimidating. After Clear gives him a suggestion, Chudnofsky leaves and bombs the club.

Britt Reid (Seth Rogen) is the 28-year-old son of James Reid (Tom Wilkinson), publisher of the Los Angeles newspaper The Daily Sentinel. Britt is an irresponsible playboy who throws wild parties to embarrass his father, a stern disciplinarian who has always been disappointed in him. However, Britt's attitude changes when James is found dead from an allergic reaction to a bee sting. After the funeral, Britt fires the staff except for his maid and Kato (Jay Chou), James's mechanic and a skilled martial artist.

Britt and Kato get drunk together and, upon agreeing that they both hated James, visit the graveyard to cut the head off James' memorial statue as payback. After they succeed, they see a couple being mugged and rescue them. Britt and Kato are themselves mistaken by police for criminals and chased through the streets, but Kato evades them and they return to the mansion.

Britt convinces Kato they should become crime-fighters who pose as criminals in order to infiltrate the criminal underworld, and also to prevent their enemies from using innocents against them. Kato agrees and develops a car outfitted with several gadgets and weapons, dubbed Black Beauty. Britt plans to capture Benjamin Chudnofsky, a Russian mobster who is uniting the criminal families of Los Angeles under his command, and whom his father was trying to expose. To get Chudnofsky's attention, Britt uses the Daily Sentinel as a vehicle to publish articles about a "high-profile criminal" — the Green Hornet.

Britt hires criminologist Lenore Case (Cameron Diaz) as his assistant and researcher and uses her unwitting advice to raise the Green Hornet's profile. Britt and Kato blow up several of Chudnofsky's meth labs, leaving calling cards so Chudnofsky can contact them. Throughout all this, Daily Sentinel managing editor Mike Axford (Edward James Olmos) fears this single-minded coverage will endanger Britt's life and District Attorney Frank Scanlon (David Harbour) frets over public perception that he cannot stop the Green Hornet.

Britt asks Lenore out, but she rebuffs him and instead invites Kato to dinner, making Britt jealous. Kato learns from her that mobsters often offer peace summits to rivals in order to get close enough to kill them; Britt then tells Kato that Chudnofsky has offered them such a meeting. Kato tries dissuading him, but Britt, feeling overshadowed, follows his instincts. Chudnofsky tries to kill them but Kato's quick thinking saves them.

Barely escaping to the mansion, Britt and Kato fight. Britt fires both Kato and Lenore, whom he believes to be in a relationship. Kato receives an email from Chudnofsky on the Hornet's calling-card email address, offering $1 million and half of Los Angeles if he kills Britt. Meanwhile, Britt discovers Scanlon is corrupt and that he tried to bribe James into downplaying the level of crime in the city in order to help his career.

Scanlon invites Britt to meet in a restaurant, where he reveals he murdered Britt's father. Kato arrives, and instead of killing Britt, he attacks Chudnofsky's men, allowing him and Britt — whom Chudnofsky deduces is the real Green Hornet — to escape. They head to the Daily Sentinel, where Britt intends to upload a recording of Scanlon's confession onto the Web — and belatedly discovers he did not manage to record it. Chudnofsky and his men follow the duo there and a firefight ensues. Kato ultimately stabs Chudnofsky in the eyes in self-defense and Britt guns him down. A SWAT team appears and fires at the Green Hornet and Kato, while they use the remains of their nearly demolished Black Beauty to run Scanlon out the 10th-floor window, killing him. The Green Hornet and Kato flee to Lenore's house, where she learns their secret identities and that she has been the accidental mastermind behind the Green Hornet's plots. She is furious, but nevertheless helps them hide from the police and tends to Britt's shoulder gunshot wound.

The next morning, Britt promotes Axford to editor-in-chief and stages being shot in the shoulder by Kato, further establishing the Green Hornet as a threat (and allowing Britt to get treated by professionals in a hospital). Later, the two weld James' stolen bust back onto his memorial statue. Now with Lenore to aid them, Britt and Kato vow to continue protecting the law by breaking it.
Sony released the movie Jan. 14, 2011.

[youtube:ypqyzu14]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMA-taGtfXs[/youtube:ypqyzu14]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

I went to go watch the Green Hornet too MJonmind, how funny was it when they were in the car and they started singing Gangsta's Paradise  :lol:  :lol:  and James Franco's cameo was hilarious as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions