aliveTopic starter

TIAI December 22
December 22, 2009, 03:38:22 AM
Why does thisisalsoit.com redirect here? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This is the reveal?  :? .... :roll:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lorrie

Re: Huh?
December 22, 2009, 03:45:49 AM
Because whoever owns TIAI.com is continuing to play mind games with the people who believe the redirects are relevant. Or maybe the person is just honored that someone wrote a nine-part series about their website (the thread that TIAI.com links to now is the first of nine recent posts here).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 03:59:10 AM
yes, someone from the old mjhd. Or what Im missing?
Do you not believe it is study? I believe it, only he or she wrote in this way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
* Smile though your heart is aching *

December 22, 2009, 03:59:50 AM
Don't wanna sound like a douche or anything, I mean you can believe what you wanna believe...but you're still doubting it. Have you read the entire 9 parts?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let me bathe in my own time when I come back in. I\'m gonna button my shirt or my jacket or whatever it is. I\'m gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then BAM!"

aliveTopic starter

December 22, 2009, 04:03:15 AM
This is just ridiculous...I mean if you have info to reveal just reveal it...short and simple...don't write a book about it...I mean c'mon...enough already....where's your proof of the hoax...I don't see any proof  :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 04:07:30 AM
I haven't even read two sentences, nevermind 9 parts.  :lol:   I don't waste my time with stuff like this, no offense to anyone, it just doesn't mean anything to me regarding proof of the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

Lorrie

December 22, 2009, 04:11:40 AM
Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"
My guess is it's someone on this board.
Possibly. It also crossed my mind that it might be the person who wrote the nine-part series posted here this morning.

Quote from: "thecheetoman2004"
Don't wanna sound like a douche or anything, I mean you can believe what you wanna believe...but you're still doubting it. Have you read the entire 9 parts?
You don't sound like a douche to me. You sound direct, and I like it like that.

I doubt quite a bit when it comes to this situation with Michael and June 25. So, yes, I still think TIAI.com is just mind games. I've read segments of the nine-part series and will skim the whole thing later, but I'm not holding my breath that it will change my mind. What I've read so far hasn't impressed me at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

aliveTopic starter

December 22, 2009, 04:12:46 AM
It's all just theory and speculation...no concrete evidence...someones thoughts about the situation but they portrayed themselves as knowing the truth...where is that part? Am I missing something here? It's fine if you have theories and whatnot but don't play like you are an insider who knows the truth when you obviously don't have any solid proof to put forth, just ideas.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 05:28:07 AM
he/she said that wont tell what he/she knows by the moment (i've read the 9 parts), and you are all right that there is no proof but.. check out this forum, we also are based on speculation but we firmely believe that Michael is alive. Even though she/he has no proof, I'll recognize that made a great and creative job, and that even caught more attention that a lot of thread opened in this or other forums and videos etc etc.

I don't like to underestimate the investigations or researchs that other have made, for me TIAI was a great job and opened a lot of minds.. only for that (and the same for each post in this forum).. shapó if appears with proof, then it will be a double shapó.. until something really make a huge change, I'll keep waiting and checking every single door opened.
Lots of L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back
I\'ll reach out my hand to you, I\'ll have faith in all you do
Just call my name and I\'ll be there"

Arianna_07

December 22, 2009, 05:51:49 AM
"And although I am not MJ, I do have information about MJ and the hoax that has not yet been fully understood. Again, anyone who reads all 9 parts will have no doubt that I do have some very important information. I am not going to say right now how I got this information; many would not believe me if I told you. But I will reveal this when the time is right." TS (S.T.U.D.Y.)

OK TS...this is great  and if u do have informations ab the hoax that were not fully understood, could u please explain better for us??  
Of course, by saying u got some very important info u will draw lots of "followers"  and attention from everybody around here! How do we know that ur entire statement is the REVEAL of TIAI??? Maybe this is just another part of the game??? U said u are the one behind TIAI and that u are not a fake...ok, but who's S.T.U.D.Y ??? who's TS??? ....we still Know nothing ab you;) I'm not saying u are lying or that u are a fraud!! noo...but u are "suspicios"!!!why?? bcz u like playing games! U say u are the one behind the curtin of TIAI??!!
SO U MUST HAVE ENJOYED LEADING PPL TOWARD WHT??? U USED SOME CLUES (LINKS) TO TELL US WHT WE ALL ALREADY KNOW!! "OPEN UR EYES?? AWAKE!!MJ IS ALIVE?? " YESSSSSSSSS WE ALREADY KNOW THIS !! HELLO???

BUT THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR BELIVERS TO TAKE! AT LEAST I'M SICK AND TIRED OF CLUES, AND HIDDEN MESSAGES, AND PUZZLES! WE WANT NEWS! REAL NEWS! FROM SOMEONE WHO KNOWS WHT HAPPENT AND WHT IS GOING TO HAPPEN! WE DON'T NEED ANOTHER PERSON TO play some games LIKE FOLLOW THE RABBIT, FOLLOW THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD, VENDETTA, GEORGE, MARTIN LUTHER KING..ETC!
EVERYWHERE WE TURN WE SEE CLUES AND RIDDELS! IS THIS FAIR FOR A BELIVER TO DO?? DON'T WE DESERVE A STR8 ANSWER?? HAVEN'T WE BEEN PLAYED FOR TOO LONG??
Sorry for the caps lock...I'm not yelling at u TS ...ok?? we're cool, I just wanted to get this off my chest! and Maybe u can give a reply back?? thank u
LOVE is MJ <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Arianna_07

December 22, 2009, 06:06:34 AM
Yes Inhalib, and I agree with u!
Wht can I say?? I feel dissapointed bcz here we are... all together, brain-storming trying to figure out that clue, that link, that mesage!! wht does it mean?? where does it lead???
AND IN THE MEAN TIME, SOMEONE FROM HERE OR MJHD PLANS "EVIDENCES" FOR US TO INVESTIGATE! AND HE/SHE MUST BE LIKE..WOW! LOOK AT THAT! WHT HAVE I CREATED???  
WOOOW! MUST HAVE BEEN VERY FUNNY FOR THE ONE BEHIND TIAI TO SEE US SQEEZE OUR BRAINS OUT FOR SOME ANSWERS TO HIS/HER PLANTED CLUES! :mrgreen:
OR LIKE I've said....maybe THE BIG 9 REVEAL IS part of the Bigger Game!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 07:13:11 AM
STUDY (or TS) did an amazing job. I read all 9 sections and I was surprised by the creativity it took to put TIAI through all the redirections. He (she) also wants to bring together MJ's army of love. I think that's a nice initiative, an ideologic army, with no other weapons than love itself. I joined BTW :D
So, the whole idea I find to be great! But trough the whole 9 parts I found a lot of references to the Bible. I was baptized as an Orthodox Christian and I do have respect for the Bible, but I thought the reveal of TIAI would be based on more tangible facts. Let's not forget that the book existed for so long! It has been translated, edited and modified so much, that I don't know if we can take each and every word as it is. Just my opinion.
I guess I was expecting to see facts more than Bible verses. (Even thou some consider the Bible as a FACT provider)
Nonetheless I applaud STUDY's work on this whole deal. It was quite a journey so far and seems it's not stopping yet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

me2

December 22, 2009, 07:16:21 AM
im confussed, i know the posts of study and they had something.
i read the 9 parts today, they where sometimes hard to get trough.
and with part 9 he lost me. i cant follow that part today, tried to read it but it wont go into my head.

i hope he really KNOWS MJ is alive.
and like the most of us im waiting for the real thing.
we already know it all for love, but I want MJ to come out of his safe keepings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 07:47:22 AM
AM I THE ONLY ONE HERE THAT IS PISSED? I UNDERSTAND THE MEANING BEHIND EACH REDIRECT, BUIT DOESN'T ANYONE ELSE FEEL AS THOUGH WE WERE MADE FOOLS OF?  I KNOW MICHAEL IS ALIVE, AND WHETHER HE COMES BACK OR NOT IS UP TO HIM.  I HAVE UNDERSTOOD HIS MESSAGE FROM DAY ONE.

BUT, EVERYDAY EACH OF US WERE WAITING FOR THE BIG NEWS YESTERDAY TILL WEE HOURS OF THE MORNING MOST OF US GOING THROUGH THE DAY WITH NO SLEEP.

I AM JUST VENTING.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 07:56:52 AM
Quote from: "doreentbird"
AM I THE ONLY ONE HERE THAT IS PISSED? I UNDERSTAND THE MEANING BEHIND EACH REDIRECT, BUIT DOESN'T ANYONE ELSE FEEL AS THOUGH WE WERE MADE FOOLS OF?  I KNOW MICHAEL IS ALIVE, AND WHETHER HE COMES BACK OR NOT IS UP TO HIM.  I HAVE UNDERSTOOD HIS MESSAGE FROM DAY ONE.

BUT, EVERYDAY EACH OF US WERE WAITING FOR THE BIG NEWS YESTERDAY TILL WEE HOURS OF THE MORNING MOST OF US GOING THROUGH THE DAY WITH NO SLEEP.

I AM JUST VENTING.
:? NO I AGREE I JUST KEEP GETTING CONFUSED AS YOU ALL NO .MY BRAIN CANNOT HANDLE ANYMORE CRYPTIC CLUES OR MESSAGES I JUST WANT IT PUT SIMPLY,YESTERDAY WAS WAY TO MUCH STRESS MY CELL WAS BURSTING AT THE SEAMS
AND SO WAS I :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions