Re: Huh?
December 22, 2009, 11:44:26 AM
I think possible reason is that: they want 50 concert and he is not, maybe that was the problem, it happened June 21-24.

But if happened that way, i don't get the TII clues(Smooth Criminal, Thriller, After credits scene etc.) So it was maybe planned or not, i am confused, it is not clear at all....
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Cause this is thriller, thriller night

December 22, 2009, 11:45:00 AM
Quote from: "MJLover1990"
Quote from: "KeepTheFaith"
I don't think Michael was planned this( i mean years before it) , and nobody knows what happaned exactly...

I so agree with you, I'm sorry but I cannot believe that Michael planned this years ago I still believe he was put in a position that made him do this now and not years ago.

I completely agree with you and many others. We cannot really come and say "MJ this" and "MJ that" because no one of us really knows what's happening. Yes we have theories and facts, but to say completely sure that the plan was made with years of advance it's a lot to say, in particular when we don't know the entire story. TIAI as I thought was just a kid trying to play with people's minds and keep pretending that he/she has some kind of inside information but everything was just a group of things and speculations that I've read already here. This case is not different from the "MJ is in danger because of us", "I have information that I will reveal later" kind of people.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 11:46:39 AM
Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"
i must say i did read it all at times i got very confused ,but then i would come back  later and it would be much clearer.i am  not saying i understand it all and some of it i find a bit scary,but what i understand is it is our world our choices and it is up to us to unite and change it together ,we cannot sit back and hope some one else will do it for us,is that kind of right :)

Yeah but we also could have thought about that without TIAI, I mean that is Michael's messages for years and years now.
yeah but a lot of people only really listened to the music and drooled over the gold pants without really hearing the message it was only after the death that more people became aware of his messages
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

December 22, 2009, 11:52:56 AM
I better

it...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 12:05:55 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
I'm sorry, but I'm reading the messages posted here in disbelieve...

This is a process, to make people aware of things...  Unless you put effort into it and start reading up on ALL TIAI has presented, you won't learn a damn thing.

Why is is that I keep seeing messages like "When is MJ gonna come back" all the time?  Are people too lazy to try to figure things out?  Too lazy to put any effort into anything?  Does it go too deep?  Are they perhaps scared..?

My advice - start READING, open your eyes, realize what is going on and act upon it.

I don't care shit about who is running TIAI, it's the message the redirects brought that's important!

I'm going to get bashed for this and I know it. But it must be said:
THANK YOU MO!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry, I for one and the kind of person who normally keeps their mouth shut when I read something and I don't agree with it. This is not one of those times. I read the post from S.T.U.D.Y this morning and it all makes perfect sense. For those of you who haven't read his post from MJHD, you really should read them. They are very interesting. I know that almost everyone in this forum has heard the expression "everything happens for a reason" or something similar to that right? Well why not put it to good use now?
Let's say that MJ did plan this hoax all around getting the worlds attention to things going on in our world. Does that surprise you? It wouldn't surprise me. MJ is more then an icon, a man that goes on stage and can carry a tune and dance like no other. He's also a humanitarian, he himself said that he reads everything and it wouldn't surprise me the least if he knew something about everything going on in our world. Things that wouldn't even cross our minds, he's panicing over and trying to make different.

Let me tell you what I see, I see a man who through songs and speeches and interviews over the MANY years was trying to get a message across and it didn't work. What we heard was the music (in general), what we saw was a very good looking man telling us his views on things and we might have thought about it for a split second and then it was gone. No one took him serious enough to actually listen to what he was saying. We (in general) were more consumed with where he was at, what he was doing, why was he doing it etc. to listen to him and listen to the messages that he was trying to get out to everyone.
Someone said it earlier in another thread that it was sad that something like this had to happen in order to get an army of love together. She was abosolutely right! It is sad! Let me ask, what happens when a family member or beloved friend dies? We naturally gather around the ones we love for support. In our darkest hour we want the ones we love with us, to spread the love, so we don't feel alone in our misery of losing a family member or friend. That is EXACTLY what happen ALL of the world heard about MJ "dying". Everything STOPPED! There were strangers talking on the streets, sharing their memories. There were people crying and singing and a UNITY like there had never been before! That is exactly what MJ has been saying for YEARS and yes, in a sense he had to "die" before anyone would listen. Because only then did people start going back and listening to his music, watching videos and interviews. Only then did EVERYONE (even non-fans before) start appreciating what MJ was trying to do all along.
*Just as a side note, I too am guilty of not listening. Not paying attention and only being consumed with MJ as an artist, not as someone who is carrying possibly the most important message that I might ever hear.*

I think we should take a time out on "when is MJ coming back, is he coming back, etc." The focus needs to be redirected to the messages he has been screaming for years and now that he has this army the message can hit harder then ever.
It's not about when or if he comes back, it's about what are we as his fans the ones who claim to love and know him best, are we willing to stand up and fight for him and the message he had to "die" for?

Just my thought.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

December 22, 2009, 12:15:58 PM

This is a process, to make people aware of things...  Unless you put effort into it and start reading up on ALL TIAI has presented, you won't learn a damn thing.

Why is is that I keep seeing messages like "When is MJ gonna come back" all the time?  Are people too lazy to try to figure things out?  Too lazy to put any effort into anything?  Does it go too deep?  Are they perhaps scared..?

My advice - start READING, open your eyes, realize what is going on and act upon it.

I don't care shit about who is running TIAI, it's the message the redirects brought that's important!

woah, calm down. everyone can have their own opinion. not everyone is going to agree on what's happening. but it doesn't mean we are blind. it doesn't mean we don't get Michael's message. I don't understand why you're an administrator if you just want all on the same page. you need to respect the diversity of opinions...be a good leader, not one who gets frustrated when not everyone agrees with what you say.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 12:27:07 PM
Quote from: "q0txciityl0ve"

[/qu

woah, calm down. everyone can have their own opinion. not everyone is going to agree on what's happening. but it doesn't mean we are blind. it doesn't mean we don't get Michael's message. I don't understand why you're an administrator if you just want all on the same page. you need to respect the diversity of opinions...be a good leader, not one who gets frustrated when not everyone agrees with what you say.

Amen to that :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 12:35:51 PM
Quote from: "emitin"
So i read it and for me its brainwashing..
I agree that we make love not war-but sorry this is to much for me-TIAI-for me -this had nothing to do whith that  hoax.....sorry for my disagree.. :?

I agree.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 12:39:13 PM

I agree with you!!! I'm not blind and i get michaels message but i dont get  that TIAI ...but i appreciate STUDY's work in all this-but for me its to much..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

December 22, 2009, 01:07:22 PM

I absolutely agree with you, even tho we don't agree with TIAI it doesn't mean we don't get Michael's message and we are are certainly not blind we have been sitting here for almost six months and we already come a long way even before TIAI.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 01:41:14 PM

I absolutely agree with you, even tho we don't agree with TIAI it doesn't mean we don't get Michael's message and we are are certainly not blind we have been sitting here for almost six months and we already come a long way even before TIAI.

I think that you rae all messing up with this.. I understood the post of Mo in another way, and is kind of the way I think too... Ppl here is saying things about the 9 parts of TIAI without reading them, and they are saying things like "he never said whe michael is coming back"... yes! he is not telling us that because he does't know it either, and he is clear in his post refering to this... so what mo is saying is that ppl is posting without knowing, and that they are too lazy to read so much like the 9 parts but they have opinion formed as if they have really read it... and I think the same way. Of course each one can have his own opinion, but you can't point your finger to someone who you don't even know what he is talking about.
Another thing is that each one of us has been speculating about Michael's odd things, he's come back etc, and suddenly someone get more creative than posting in a forum and he get's this.. like if it was the first one of doing some speculation .. is not fair.
And finnaly, we all talk about spreading love, about michaels message, about how the world is falling down.. and when someone finds a way to do it.. to make us think and be alert.. when someone finds a way to make that thousands of eyes look to the same direction, everyone is pointing as him.
TS has many bible influences for me, and I don't agree with that because i'm not a religious girl, but it doesn't mean that he/she hadn't make a wonderful job that requieres time and patient, and certanly doesn't mean that i will ask proof that nbone of us have just because she/he creates a web pages for showing images.
21/12 TIAI it will be revealed.. and it was it like that, the post on you tube didn't say "21/12 Michael is coming back to your tv so watch all day" so please, respect the job of others, even if we are not agree with them in 100%
Lost of L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back
I\'ll reach out my hand to you, I\'ll have faith in all you do
Just call my name and I\'ll be there"

me2

December 22, 2009, 01:54:24 PM
I better

it...

no Mo keep talking, atm everyone has it own thoughts and some expeted a lot i think,
but at the end we are all here for the same thing.

now some take another road but we will come together at the same place
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 02:08:54 PM
Quote from: "Inhalib"

I think that you rae all messing up with this.. I understood the post of Mo in another way, and is kind of the way I think too... Ppl here is saying things about the 9 parts of TIAI without reading them, and they are saying things like "he never said whe michael is coming back"... yes! he is not telling us that because he does't know it either, and he is clear in his post refering to this... so what mo is saying is that ppl is posting without knowing, and that they are too lazy to read so much like the 9 parts but they have opinion formed as if they have really read it... and I think the same way. Of course each one can have his own opinion, but you can't point your finger to someone who you don't even know what he is talking about.
Another thing is that each one of us has been speculating about Michael's odd things, he's come back etc, and suddenly someone get more creative than posting in a forum and he get's this.. like if it was the first one of doing some speculation .. is not fair.
And finnaly, we all talk about spreading love, about michaels message, about how the world is falling down.. and when someone finds a way to do it.. to make us think and be alert.. when someone finds a way to make that thousands of eyes look to the same direction, everyone is pointing as him.
TS has many bible influences for me, and I don't agree with that because i'm not a religious girl, but it doesn't mean that he/she hadn't make a wonderful job that requieres time and patient, and certanly doesn't mean that i will ask proof that nbone of us have just because she/he creates a web pages for showing images.
21/12 TIAI it will be revealed.. and it was it like that, the post on you tube didn't say "21/12 Michael is coming back to your tv so watch all day" so please, respect the job of others, even if we are not agree with them in 100%
Lost of L.O.V.E

no i perfectly understand. yes, i read all 9 parts. but Mo or anyone should not get furious when one of us asks when Michael is coming back. we want to know, so we ask. even if we did read the 9 parts, it does not mean we will all comprehend it the same way. some of us like figurative language, others like our answers direct. it does not mean we were lazy in reading it because many of us did. but the way we comprehend things vary depending on each person. i personally don't agree with how Michael's message was approached, through a website with redirections. is that not why forum boards are created, for everyone to express their theories, opinions, etc.? that's just my opinion. but seriously, i don't get why some are getting mad at how some of us don't agree with the process of TIAI.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2 Bad

December 22, 2009, 02:12:06 PM
Yes we are all here for the same reason.
 Because we LOVE Michael!!
We can't loose sight of that fact.
If you don't take the time to read all the parts then how can you make a comment if you don't know what is written?
Don't get stuck on the very thing that hurt Michael all along. Open your mind, open your eyes. What do you have to loose? Sit back and enjoy the ride.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 02:19:11 PM
Quote from: "Inhalib"

Lost of L.O.V.E

no i perfectly understand. yes, i read all 9 parts. but Mo or anyone should not get furious when one of us asks when Michael is coming back. we want to know, so we ask. even if we did read the 9 parts, it does not mean we will all comprehend it the same way. some of us like figurative language, others like our answers direct. it does not mean we were lazy in reading it because many of us did. but the way we comprehend things vary depending on each person. i personally don't agree with how Michael's message was approached, through a website with redirections. is that not why forum boards are created, for everyone to express their theories, opinions, etc.? that's just my opinion. but seriously, i don't get why some are getting mad at how some of us don't agree with the process of TIAI.

I cannot agree with you more girl!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions