Re: Huh?
December 22, 2009, 04:35:09 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
I'm sorry, but I'm reading the messages posted here in disbelieve...

This is a process, to make people aware of things...  Unless you put effort into it and start reading up on ALL TIAI has presented, you won't learn a damn thing.

Why is is that I keep seeing messages like "When is MJ gonna come back" all the time?  Are people too lazy to try to figure things out?  Too lazy to put any effort into anything?  Does it go too deep?  Are they perhaps scared..?

My advice - start READING, open your eyes, realize what is going on and act upon it.

I don't care shit about who is running TIAI, it's the message the redirects brought that's important!

FINALLY! I thought that there was something wrong with me for feeling the same way! People are being so lazy. I just posted in the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login section venting about this. It's ridiculous.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 04:50:17 PM
Quote from: "Lavinia"
What's wrong in asking, after reading all 9 parts, "Ok, but is Michael alive/When will he come back ?", especially since STUDY/TS said that he had important information about MJ and the hoax, but, of course, he's not willing to tell us, yet...

After all, we are all here because we believe Michael's death was a hoax and we want to know what happened in June 25th and to know if he's OK and IF HE'S COMING BACK. If we wanted to read about JFK, illuminati, NWO, the end of the world, we could've done that by entering the specific websites related to those subjects.

Is true that STUDY/TS put a lot of effort in his theories, but that's all it is, theories. And we're still back to scratch and the burning questions are still unanswered: Why did Michael had to fake his death ? Was it because of the NWO, they wanted to kill him? Don't get me wrong, but I just can't comprehend that Michael had to fake his death for the only purpose to change the world ! He must've had no other choice, his life must've been in danger to do something that huge.

I believe there's nothing wrong with asking but it's like me telling you "I can't tell you what time is it" and you ask me back "ok but.. what time is it?!".. He/she said that cant tell us when is he coming back, so I don't think is wrong to ask again but i certanly don't find the purpose on that.
Besides that, I believe that we had so much expectatives on TIAI and when we found that is just someone like you and me using a creative way to put his/her point (we use this forum he choose a web page with redirections) a lot of ppl were feelling kind of dissapointed...
But the truth is that no one ever told us that TIAI was the solution to our doubts or that when TIAI finally shows up, it will be the last piece of the puzzle and we wont be ever again in the place where we are so far in the investigation... So, everything I say is that here is ppl who is judging him just because didn't have any new information, but no one ever told us that it was supposed to be something else that what it really was.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back
I\'ll reach out my hand to you, I\'ll have faith in all you do
Just call my name and I\'ll be there"

December 22, 2009, 04:59:05 PM
Quote from: "Inhalib"
What's wrong in asking, after reading all 9 parts, "Ok, but is Michael alive/When will he come back ?", especially since STUDY/TS said that he had important information about MJ and the hoax, but, of course, he's not willing to tell us, yet...

After all, we are all here because we believe Michael's death was a hoax and we want to know what happened in June 25th and to know if he's OK and IF HE'S COMING BACK. If we wanted to read about JFK, illuminati, NWO, the end of the world, we could've done that by entering the specific websites related to those subjects.

Is true that STUDY/TS put a lot of effort in his theories, but that's all it is, theories. And we're still back to scratch and the burning questions are still unanswered: Why did Michael had to fake his death ? Was it because of the NWO, they wanted to kill him? Don't get me wrong, but I just can't comprehend that Michael had to fake his death for the only purpose to change the world ! He must've had no other choice, his life must've been in danger to do something that huge.

I believe there's nothing wrong with asking but it's like me telling you "I can't tell you what time is it" and you ask me back "ok but.. what time is it?!".. He/she said that cant tell us when is he coming back, so I don't think is wrong to ask again but i certanly don't find the purpose on that.
Besides that, I believe that we had so much expectatives on TIAI and when we found that is just someone like you and me using a creative way to put his/her point (we use this forum he choose a web page with redirections) a lot of ppl were feelling kind of dissapointed...
But the truth is that no one ever told us that TIAI was the solution to our doubts or that when TIAI finally shows up, it will be the last piece of the puzzle and we wont be ever again in the place where we are so far in the investigation... So, everything I say is that here is ppl who is judging him just because didn't have any new information, but no one ever told us that it was supposed to be something else that what it really was.

sorry but here is a direct quote from TS's orS.T.U.D.Y.'s reveal post:

There are many other things which should make it very clear that I am not faking it; but I won’t continue with them here—you will have to read all 9 parts to get the rest of them. And although I am not MJ, I do have information about MJ and the hoax that has not yet been fully understood. Again, anyone who reads all 9 parts will have no doubt that I do have some very important information. I am not going to say right now how I got this information; many would not believe me if I told you. But I will reveal this when the time is right. Anyway, how I got the information is not nearly as important as whether or not the information is true. So I am not asking anyone to believe what I say based upon my claim of where it came from; rather, I am asking you to let the evidence speak for itself.

so if i'm not mistaken this person is actually telling us that they have certain important imformation, though they won't say how they got this information because even if they did, well we would not believe them,
how conveniant...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 05:00:13 PM

agreed!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 05:05:34 PM
Quote from: "peterpanswendy"

This is a process, to make people aware of things...  Unless you put effort into it and start reading up on ALL TIAI has presented, you won't learn a damn thing.

Why is is that I keep seeing messages like "When is MJ gonna come back" all the time?  Are people too lazy to try to figure things out?  Too lazy to put any effort into anything?  Does it go too deep?  Are they perhaps scared..?

My advice - start READING, open your eyes, realize what is going on and act upon it.

I don't care shit about who is running TIAI, it's the message the redirects brought that's important!

FINALLY! I thought that there was something wrong with me for feeling the same way! People are being so lazy. I just posted in the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login section venting about this. It's ridiculous.

oh my dear there is nothing wrong with you for feeling the same way...just don't expect everyone to jump on the bandwagon and feel the same way about it you do...
As for people being lazy tsk tsk tsk now thats just plain mean and nasty    
i'm sure MJ would not appreciate people calling others lazy simply because they don't all share the same opinion on things...
oh... this of course is all said with L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 05:25:18 PM
Quote from: "MJhunny"

oh my dear there is nothing wrong with you for feeling the same way...just don't expect everyone to jump on the bandwagon and feel the same way about it you do...
i'm sure MJ would not appreciate people calling others lazy simply because they don't all share the same opinion on things...

I think certain people expecting something to just magically appear out of nowhere is lazy and I have the right to feel that way. I'm not being mean and nasty at all nor am I accusing anyone specific of falling into that lazy group but there are people who are just sitting here doing nothing but complaining. And I am not calling someone lazy for not agreeing with me, obviously there will be people to oppose it, that is not who I am referring to, I'm referring to the people that can't stop complaining for 2 seconds to actually try to solve this thing. And more than ever, that was said, with TONS and OODLES of L.O.V.E. =] *not being mean or sarcastic*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 06:01:46 PM

I don't care shit about who is running TIAI, it's the message the redirects brought that's important![/b]

I think certain people expecting something to just magically appear out of nowhere is lazy and I have the right to feel that way. I'm not being mean and nasty at all nor am I accusing anyone specific of falling into that lazy group but there are people who are just sitting here doing nothing but complaining. And I am not calling someone lazy for not agreeing with me, obviously there will be people to oppose it, that is not who I am referring to, I'm referring to the people that can't stop complaining for 2 seconds to actually try to solve this thing. And more than ever, that was said, with TONS and OODLES of L.O.V.E. =] *not being mean or sarcastic*[/quote]

and just exactly how is the TIAI reveal helping us to solve "this thing" ?
it's made up of plenty of stuff that was already being discussed here anyway...
again look at S.T.U.D.Y.'s reveal post where he/she states they have the info for a fact
but won't tell us because we probably would'nt believe them anyway...maybe they should stop beating around the bush and try us? Maybe that way more people here would be prompted to help MAKE THAT CHANGE because at least they would know they are not being taken for a ride AGAIN
I personally have been making a change for a long time now and absolutely agree that a change is needed for our world, there is no denying that...but we all started out here for the reason of believing MJ is still with us  right, because of our love for this beautiful, mistreated man,we've been all over the place with this hoax ,so when someone comes on here and basically dangles info at you, but dangles it just out of your reach when all you want and need is confirmation of what you've been hoping and praying for for so long, i don't find it "lazy" of people to just ask about MJ's return.
If someone came here with absolute proof that MJ had indeed passed away in june, this would not stop me from making the change needed...
and i really was not being sarcastic in my earlier post when i said its all with L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

aliveTopic starter

December 22, 2009, 06:32:22 PM

Are all you people sure I haven't read all 9 parts?  You guys are psychics now?  My point ....stop telling people "I have inside info...trust me...but I can't reveal it just yet"....then don't say anything at all until you are able to say it fully....stop making people restless, sleepless, anxious, etc...it's not NICE !!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 08:36:39 PM
I went through all 9 posts and I'm very impressed!
S.T.U.D.Y. points out the message and I'm sure, THIS IS IT!
He/She hit the nail square on the head and after understanding the message it actually doesn't really matter, if it's a hoax or not.

Don't misunderstand me: I want Michael to be alive, happy and safe! And I want him back!
But it shouldn't change the reception of his message, if he actually died.
It would still be his message and would still be what he wanted us to do and fight for.

If he actually had died and we'd ignore this message, it would've been all for nothing. Don't give him that feeling.
Are you listening?

Thank you S.T.U.D.Y.!
Thank you Michael!

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 08:55:43 PM
Quote from: "TruthSeekerMaura"
A lot of people are trippin'...

Michael more than likely has taken YEARS and I mean YEARS to plan this..

You honestly think this is going to be revealed in 6 lousy months?

Oh..We have lots to learn.. Lots..

Sit tight and enjoy the ride...

I love the ride Michael  ;)

I hear you TSM, we have to let him breathe and come back in his own time. Patience is a virtue my dear ones. It truly is a virtue. Remember that good things come to those who wait. Things will all work themselves out in their own time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 10:20:44 PM

THANK YOU!!!! Someone actually sees this the way I do!! This was never called the "Michael Jackson Reveal" it's the TIAI REVEAL!  It really saddens me to see so many that are missing the point. We need to stop focusing on when or how MJ is coming back and FOCUS ON THE REASON FOR THE HOAX! This isn't a game.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 10:51:48 PM
WOOOOOOWWW :shock:  I missed alot today-so much is freaking going on! I am glad for this-from what I have read of the 9 parts(and its alot to take in and I have not read it all yet,but I will) it has alot to do with the NWO. I am glad more people are open to studying about this. Wether or not,  and if when and where, Michael comes back,this is very important. I was never a believer that there was such a thing as the illuminati,and if there were I did not believe it effected me. I didnt want to look into it,because it is very deep and has a very long history-very. After various conversations with my veteran uncle,who was adimant in presenting me with proving material,I could no longer pretend not to see the sad truth.
   To fully understand it you have to go back and look at history and events and how they were presented to the public and then what the public DID NOT KNOW. Most things that happen are just a smoke screen to distract so the government can implement things that the public DOES NOT WANT. Anyone who ha ever tried to speak out has had to go into hiding,is called a lunatic or has been killed. This is a very deep rooted thing and cannot be understood in one sitting.
 I understand wanting to know if and when he will be back. If he is ok. I understand having an immediate disbelief of people who say "I cannot tell you"-because of all the trolls we had on  the other forum, I try to keep it in mind,however,that if someone does know he is alive ,that they cannot come on an internet board and just openly say that. The fact that we still find things and sources like TIAI are continuing without becoming a dead end,then he is still alive.
 MJ always said that we were not being told the truth-he said many times that there was a conspiracy against him ,and guess what? He was written off as a narcissitic nut...just like conspiracy theorist and illuminati investigators are. We know MJ read ALOT  and was a self learned intelligent person,who loved history. Therefore is not far fetched that he knew about the illuminati.
 It is interesting that this happened with TIAI today,and also today the FBI files revealed all the threats on MJ.
 Mo-liked the picture
Souza-liked your "wow" comment
TSM-you should make that thread,as everything you do is just awesome
P.S. TIAI was never shoved down anyones throat-if this part of the investigation does not jive with you and your theory or findings,simply do not read the threads regarding it. I respectfully dont go to nine million posts about the 8 dozen doubles and or twins/clones MJ may or may not have had. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

December 22, 2009, 11:19:04 PM
@ Maura..oh , i was'nt referring to you when i mentioned certain people putting others in their place
so yeah chillax... actually it was one of the admins, which i find kind of wrong, everyone needs to just agree to disagree as usual.
BUT MAURA :!:  :!:  :!:  thought u was putting up a new vid tonight girl??? seriously can't wait for it( just like i can't wait for MJ to return...) 8-)

IM UPLOADING IT NOW!@!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2009, 01:09:05 AM
“Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given you because you would not be able to live them. And the point is to live everything. Live the questions”
 Rainer Maria

“The keys to patience are acceptance and faith. Accept things as they are, and look realistically at the world around you. Have faith in yourself and in the direction you have chosen.”
 Ralph Marston quotes

Remember we ALL have this wonderful thing called "choice".

"Do you care, have you a part
In the deepest emotions of my own heart
In your beuaty, I've known the how
Of timeless bliss, THIS MOMENT OF NOW"
Michael Jackson - Planet Earth

Please don't lose or miss "this moment of now". I hope each of you "live everything", and take something positive from this very important journey. Otherwise it was all for naught.

It is with the L.O.V.E. that I encourage each of you to really evaluate all the information without an expectation of "the answer", it will come in due time.

Wishing each of you Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year.
Love each other, this is important for our collective world.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Whatever happens, don\'t let go of my hand.

mehere

December 23, 2009, 01:36:54 AM
As Jack Webb said, "just the facts ma'am".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions