Re: Huh?
December 24, 2009, 10:19:55 AM
Quote from: "MJhunny"
" i just have a hard time with post's that seem to blindly believe "MJ WAS going to come back at Halloween, because thats what STUDY said, BUT obviously he could'nt because not enough people were ready..." and such things as " Ooh STUDY is Marlon Jackson, because he signed with funeral message with STUDY PEACE..." and as Misha above says "at this rate , seeing as obviously no one has read all of Study's posts, Michael should'nt even bother coming back"

what i said was that study, along with ALOT of other clues were pointing at a holloween return,just like how tmz stated that 1/19/10 is an important date and they give out other dates, at that time it would have made sense for him to come back at holloween and that was also the signs thatl he was giving us...its wasnt because of what study said because he never actually said that , he did hint around it tho, and when he mentioned it in this new topic alot people remembered all the things that were going on around that time and how we kinda felt punk'd cause he didnt but everything was pointing at that..so no it was not just based on study

so i wonder what IT IS exactly, that cause all of you to believe and put so much faith into Study's words ?
I put faith in his words because he supports what he says with evidence and like you said alot of what he has said we spoke about, that is correct and IMO he was just making sure that we, the people who were already going in that direction, knew we were correct and that the ones who didnt could see how this all fits in

i noticed on another thread people were saying such things as "i've a pretty good idea who STUDY is" and " i definately know who study is" really? I mean, if it's Marlon who you think it is, do you seriously see Marlon Jackson behind his PC everyday redirecting websites and such? I'm not bitching here , i seriously want to know everyones thoughts
and i'm soo not into name calling. I love this forum and don't get the divide This is creating.
Please don't answer with"read it again and study" i swear i've done it all. If i read it anymore , seriously you can stick a fork in me , i'll be done :)

well i was actually the one who kinda started that because b-corny had said some bs in that thread. and i also stated that it really didnt matter who was telling us because the message is what is important and i really wish i didnt open my mouth on that...but to answer you question yes i do see him, mikes other siblings along with neices,nephews and good friends all on the boards everyday. why:
1( to give us clues, alot of things that are going on WE would not have figured out on our own so i do think that all the sites have people there to assist us in the right direction
2( to watch the threads and topics and see what we are talking about...remeber how everyone thought mike was saying the world was going to end 2012 and there was a topic that was like 5 pages of peoole talking about it and then randomly "mj lawyers" says on tmz..." 2012 is crap imo" and it had nothing to do with the article...that was not a coincident mike, or his team, seen people were taking the message wrong and he was telling us that
3(there his family and friends and im sure that want to support him...and if that involves being online they hey, anything for someone you love right
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 24, 2009, 10:24:18 AM
Quote from: "NYMoonwalker"
The message is loud and clear..but I want to know if the messenger still lives.
i honestly think we have more than enough evidence that mike is alive..we could go on for days and i doubt if mike wasnt alive ANY of this would have went on..

so imo i think at first we were seeing if mike was alive and now that i would bet my last dollar he is it is about why he would fake his death...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 24, 2009, 10:59:48 AM
Quote from: "badkolo"
Ok, I have said this a thousand times and I will say it again.

I have this feeling people enjoy picking on MO and SOUZA whenever they make a new thread or blog post which includes a new aspect to this hoax or if they present a new theory.

They(most of you) Do this over and over , some don't even read all their theories, some don't like them because they where told not to like them or any theory or idea they bring forward, others are in a constant fight with them over god knows what and I find it moronic.

Are you better then them, are they inferior to you, Do their theories make you jealous that you didnt think of it yourself, are you just a internet hater or maybe your a child and just have a hard time behaving normally online.

Its been close to 7 months now that Mo and souza and a select few have spent day and night, given tears and sweat , time and money wasted to research, think, talk to others, investigate and everything else you can imagine to try to peace together this puzzle that everyone wants an answer to and in an instant they get bashed because that's what we have come too, acting like caveman with no humanity, and trust me it shows and its not pretty.

There are many in our forum and other forums that do get it, they do understand what MO and Souza are trying to do. Which is take all the info they can acquire and sift through it since most of you wont and then they try to put together different parts and come up with a theory that somehow fits into the puzzle , and these theories come from actual information that you yourself can gather but don't or cant.

If you have followed their theories you WILL NOTICE THAT THEY ALSO HAVE A PATTERN, THEY SEEM TO BE ALL LINKED TOGETHER IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER and if you take the time to actually read it you might actually see what they are saying. BUT ITS EASIER TO JUDGE OTHERS LIKE THEY DID TO MICHAEL and yet your angry that others did the same thing to him, I call you hypocrites .
None of these theories need to be taken literally either . A good example is the twin theory which has validity but maybe its not a twin brother and it could be a doppelganger(perfect double), Maybe the fluoride theory isn't fluoride but another substance or poison that has kept michael sick through out the years.

They never point fingers as to who could be causing this and that is because they have respect and don't pass certain boundaries even though you think they are passing these boundaries just by expressing the theories they worked so hard on.

They are making theories that you can yourself take apart and use themselves to maybe fix the theory, they never claim to be 100% on everything, they also need your help. I just find it odd how its so easy for many of you to attack them on theories you might find wrong or odd BUT AT THE SAME TIME YOU HAVE NO ISSUE WITH MICHAEL JACKSON FAKING HIS DEATH AND STAGING A HOAX AND IF THAT'S THE CASE THEN MAYBE THE KIDS KNOW AND THAT OPENS UP A WHOLE NEW CAN OF WORMS. So how dare you judge them.

Now on to this study person, WASN'T HE A MEMBER OF THE OLD MJHD, if so I don't see how that pertains to this website other then STUDY expressing whatever he is expressing in the end at our site. I do appreciate it though for there are some things I find interesting while other things don't.

I HAVE NOTICED ALL AROUND OTHER FORUMS THAT IT IS SO MUCH EASIER TO MAKE THREADS AND POSTS ABOUT MO AND SOUZA THEN IT IS TO ACTUALLY MAKE GOOD,VALID THREADS AND POSTS pertaining to this death hoax INSTEAD.

ITS EASIER TO SIT AT THE DINNER TABLE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE CHEF AND WHAT HE PREPARED THEN IT IS TO GET IN THE KITCHEN AND COOK YOUR OWN DAM FOOD.

please don't make this about Mo and Souza, as that is NOT the intention :!:
The point is that obviously alot of us on here , despite reading EVERYTHING multiple times,
still don't get it and being told that that makes you lazy, ignorant or that you need it s.p.e.l.l.e.d. out for you, which written like that seems pretty demeaning, well you would think that if everyone on this forum who DOES get it, and who so pride themselves to be fit to be spreading MJ's message and L.O.V.E. would step up in a wink to spell it out to those who don't get it. I just get the feeling there are many here who are not going about it in a very
"Michael'ish' kinda way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 24, 2009, 11:59:59 AM
Dear God...
L.O.V.E. is the last thing I can think of after reading all these threads regarding TIAI.
This discussion is getting retarted, to say the least. I don't understand why do you all keep arguing and trying to make everyone agree with your own opinions. You have to realize that people don't have always the same points of view on things. Why don't you all just state your opinion on TIAI and leave the freakin' thread? God!
Merry Christmas... and Peace.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To laugh often and much.To win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children. To leave the world a better place. To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

December 24, 2009, 12:20:32 PM
Peace to you all..
We're all here for the same reason. Let's all show respect and love for each other regardless if our opinions differ.
LOVE is the main message, after all...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 24, 2009, 06:30:15 PM
Quote from: "IllegallyBrunette"
Dear God...
L.O.V.E. is the last thing I can think of after reading all these threads regarding TIAI.
This discussion is getting retarted, to say the least. I don't understand why do you all keep arguing and trying to make everyone agree with your own opinions. You have to realize that people don't have always the same points of view on things. Why don't you all just state your opinion on TIAI and leave the freakin' thread? God!

Illegally, that is just the thing that didn't happended here.. no one told to the other that must believe like the rest or anything similar. Mo posted that ppl are being Lazy because they were asking things that you probably wont ask if you read the 9 parts, for example: TS didn't say when Michael was coming back! it was a waste of time! ---> actually TS never said that in TIAI revealed we will find a date to be waiting for michael's return.
see? then is when ppl started to changing all what the other had said and the thread become something like this:
X: read the whole thread
Y: I did it, but I don't trust him and I don't understand the ppl how trust TS
X: is another window, and I believe he/she has a point, a message that is important
Y: you created a cult! you are an idiot because you believe in everything you see
X: Im not an idiot, maybe you should look at yourself first.. he has made a great job
Y: no he didin't, we have already talked about all that he mentions! look at myself? watch yourself! you don't want to ppl think different than you!

O.o
non sense at all.. with only ONE person answering to what he/she think that the other had said.. is enough to transform a topic on this, and you can surely see that there is no only one reacting to something that have never been said here :S

Lot of L.O.V.E!!!
Some ppl thinks that is an obligation (or something like that) for study to proove that he/she has sources that we must believe on... but study doesn't have anything to proove, even when he is Marlon or Garfield, it doesn't matter! he made a great job with things that a lot of other ppl have disussed first... so what!?!?!.. at least a lot.. and I mean a BIG LOT of ppl was following TIAI, surely even more of the ppl who followed a treath of this or any forum reffering to some of the topis he was showing day by day.. and that is the important thing. SPREAD THE MESSAGE!!
kisses!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back
I\'ll reach out my hand to you, I\'ll have faith in all you do
Just call my name and I\'ll be there"

December 24, 2009, 06:32:03 PM
Quote from: "IllegallyBrunette"
Why don't you all just state your opinion on TIAI and leave the freakin' thread? God!

And may you have an absolutley amazing,incredible,remarkable and memorable Christmas! Applause to you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

Serenitys_Dream

December 24, 2009, 06:44:40 PM
I just wanted to point out that *Michael...L.O.V.E.* has stated:

*Michael...L.O.V.E.* December 23rd, 2009 7:27 pm ET
I'm almost scared to come back in January for fear that millions will die of cardiac arrest out of shock.

Keep in mind that there is a hearing scheduled to REVOKE the will on January 28, 2010. From what I have heard there was a confidential filing made by a claimant that prompted this hearing being scheduled. Everything I can find on Revocation of will ALL pertains to the creator of the will being the one who can revoke it. Michael would therefore have to prove he was alive to revoke his will. So Michael has now set up a possible return in January but if things are not in place ie WE ARE NOT READY, as in the public then this hearing can be delayed through a continuance. If this happens then we will once again have a new tentative date.

I am suggesting that everyone tell 5 friends/family, that do not know or do not believe that Michael is alive all the evidence that shows he is. Once they can start to see that then give them the reasons WHY he may have felt the need to hoax his death (which hopefully you have either researched or developed theories already). Tell people about his message and what he wants to accomplish by returning. If you can convince even a couple, then ask them to tell 5 friends/family and so on.

You want him back? Then there is work to be done or this may continue to be delayed, delayed, delayed!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 25, 2009, 12:01:24 AM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"

I'm almost scared to come back in January for fear that millions will die of cardiac arrest out of shock.

Keep in mind that there is a hearing scheduled to REVOKE the will on January 28, 2010. From what I have heard there was a confidential filing made by a claimant that prompted this hearing being scheduled. Everything I can find on Revocation of will ALL pertains to the creator of the will being the one who can revoke it. Michael would therefore have to prove he was alive to revoke his will. So Michael has now set up a possible return in January but if things are not in place ie WE ARE NOT READY, as in the public then this hearing can be delayed through a continuance. If this happens then we will once again have a new tentative date.

I am suggesting that everyone tell 5 friends/family, that do not know or do not believe that Michael is alive all the evidence that shows he is. Once they can start to see that then give them the reasons WHY he may have felt the need to hoax his death (which hopefully you have either researched or developed theories already). Tell people about his message and what he wants to accomplish by returning. If you can convince even a couple, then ask them to tell 5 friends/family and so on.

You want him back? Then there is work to be done or this may continue to be delayed, delayed, delayed!

You are absolutely right!! I have been trying to discuss these things with my family and friends and not one of them think I am sane at this point! The fight does not stop there for me though! I will keep talking until people listen, even if I have to be subtle about it. We are all here for ONE CAUSE!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

December 25, 2009, 07:27:30 AM
Quote from: "missuMJ"
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"

You are absolutely right!! I have been trying to discuss these things with my family and friends and not one of them think I am sane at this point! The fight does not stop there for me though! I will keep talking until people listen, even if I have to be subtle about it. We are all here for ONE CAUSE!!!

AMEN! And I want to point out that I do have respect for Mo and Souza I'v never ever said anything bad about them I respect what they do.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 25, 2009, 09:47:53 AM
I hope this doesn't happen to us:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Happy holidays everyone! XoX
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~A serious face is not yet an indication of intellect. All stupid things in the world are done with that exact expression. Smile, gentlemen, smile!~  

January 04, 2010, 08:58:10 PM
...whatever...does it matter the origin...this is a valuable site.
Maybe, just maybe it's time to unite, instead of being all over the place.
Maybe, just maybe someone noticed individuals' need to share in a central place where all these topics are available.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We need to give Michael a living legacy of true honor.
"Stand-up, stand-up" to clear his name.
Isn\'t this the least we can do for him ?

January 20, 2010, 03:14:37 PM
Yeah,

after watching film Dr.Parnassus (which is the answer for MJ's possible return from Illuminatti,even with threats that his second death will be final) i wonder how MJ (whatever the date of Big Day=Come Back) is prepared for problems that Illuminatti could plan. Soon, it will be 7 months since MJ "died", Illuminatti also had time to prepare something bad for MJ. Has anyone of u wonderend about it? Has anybody got idea? I trully want MJ back (my family thinks i need a doctor......there are still many nonbelievers), but i am still worried about MJ.

HOW CAN WE HELP HIM TO BE SAFE?

Because we are already prepared for his come back and we know our role in this big day-educating people that MJ did it for other, more important reasons, than just money-as most people will think.

P.S. Massage for MJ: MJ if u read this, say one word....and i pack my things and go to wherever u are.....i will leave everything.......for u......i work in a Bank's HQ but i can clean your furnitures...or whatever.....

Best wishes for all Believers,
IDK3MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions