2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Quote from: "PeaceLoveHappiness"
I didn't take Kathy's comments about Michael living at the hotel to literally mean that he was living there up to June 25, 2009.  I know that he did stay at the hotel when he first came back to LA from Vegas, but I still think that he was living at the Carolwood address on June 25th.  I also don't think Kathy would have said that she went to his house after she left the hospital if he was still living at the hotel.

I agree.  She says when he lived at the hotel....not that he was living at the hotel when he died.  Its her choice of words that confused many people.

So Michael was at Carolwood Dve when he died..(hoax death)

But either way, it still seems odd that this subject was even brought up at the interview.!! So many other things she could have talked about.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There is that PRESENT TENSE again!! lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Miss.Peppers wrote:

Scoripianchk said:
SORRY, I DON'T BUY THIS, BECAUSE SHE WON;T BE ALLOWED IN, EVEN IF TOYA & RANDY WANTED TO. IF THERE IS REALLY DEAD BODY, DOCTORS TAKE OVER IT AND WOULD NOT ALLOW STRANGER ALONE STAY WITH BODY. AND IT WAS NOT A PROPER PLACE AND TIME TO SAY GOOD-BYE.

Actually, she would have been allowed in. Once he had died, he would have been in a room in the hospital. They already said Jermaine, LaToya and the children went in to see the body.
If the family had said to the hospital that it was ok for her to go in and see the body, the doctors would allow it.

What is the proper time and place to say goodbye???? These kind of things do happen, and people do go and view the body at the hospital straight after death. Hospitals have their own mortuary departments and viewing rooms. Its entirely possible this happened.

I know because i deal with these kind of things in my career.

----------

Also... people keep saying that she said he lived in a hotel, and then lived went to the house to see if the kids were still there.

Do we know when MJ moved into Carolwood?? I agree this does sound off to me as i am aware there was the issue with the Xmas decorations still being up in June on the gate - and the explanation given was because Blanet liked them so Michael asked for them to stay.

If we know when exactly MJ moved in to Carolwood, then we can analyse this a bit more.

She could mean MJ was living in a hotel but moved into Carolwood shortly before his death. She would have been aware of the Carolwood address and thats why she went there.

Sorry for being Devils advocate, but i just trying to get the truth here.

well, and then as a concur version of Murray that gave propofol to Michael every night during the 2 months prior to his "death"?
 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bec

I don't believe a word of this woman's story and I'm confused as to why anyone here would?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

liegi

This is new information which contradicts a lot of what we've been told. So if Michael was staying at the Bel Air, this would contradict some of what Kai Hilton reported.  How could he be staying at both places?
However, the place where he was staying is connected with Christian Audigier, which is connected to Ed Hardy, etc.
Michael was filmed along with Christian Audigier months before his "death".  Audigier announced a COMEBACK.  So maybe the house was a decoy for the hoax death.  Also, remember that Carrie Fisher was suspicious about the ridiculously expensive house he rented where he never actually lived!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "scorpionchik"
And then Latoya and Randy took me in to say good-bye.
I think if I hadn't, I would never quite in my head believe. Because even though he's a friend, he was such a powerful person.

WHAT A STUPID EXPRESSION. SO, IF SHE DID NOT SEE MJ "DEAD", THEN SHE WOULD NOT BELIEVE...BECAUSE POWERFUL PEOPLE DON'T DIE? WTF IS THAT MEAN?  I THINK, RIGHT HERE SHE CLEARLY SAYS WHAT SHE WAS AKSED TO.

I think it means that if she did not see "his" dead body, she would think that Michael is still alive, because he was powerful enough to create fake news and trick his own friends.

Quote from: "scorpionchik"
MORGAN: Was he still alive when you --
K. HILTON: No.
MORGAN: Did you say anything?
K. HILTON: Yes.
MORGAN: What did you say?
K. HILTON: I rubbed his head and his arms and his legs and his feet and I just -- I told him I love him so much and, you know, whispered some funny things to him, and that was it.

SORRY, I DON'T BUY THIS, BECAUSE SHE WON'T BE ALLOWED IN, EVEN IF TOYA & RANDY WANTED TO. IF THERE IS REALLY DEAD BODY, DOCTORS TAKE OVER IT AND WOULD NOT ALLOW STRANGER ALONE STAY WITH BODY. AND IT WAS NOT A PROPER PLACE AND TIME TO SAY GOOD-BYE. THERE WILL BE MEMORIAL AND FUNERAL SHE COULD SAY GOOD-BYE! WHISPERING FUNNY THING.....WAS THAT SCENE TOO FUNNY, KATHY, OR RIGHT TIME TO JOKE? BULL SHIT.
SHE EITHER TRYING TO BE KAREN FAYE "WHO PUT MAKE UP ON MJ" OR, SHE WAS ASKED, BUT WITHOUT INFORMING HER ABOUT HOAX. IMO.

What tells you that she wouldn't be allowed in? It is the Jackson family and the Hilton family! They are famous and they are close. If there was anything, they are influent enough to do what they want! But when someone dies, even a famous person, everybody who loved the person is allowed in. People are not allowed in during the dying, when the doctors are actually trying to work and reanimate the person, but when the person is already dead, everybody is invited to say goodbye.

And there is nothing wrong with whispering funny things to a dead. It doesn't mean she's not sad! I mean, when my grandfather died, I told him funny things too, just because I didn't want our "relationship" to end in sadness, in order to help myself grieving too. It is just an act of love for yourself and for the person. And I find that behavior really healthy, actually.
And we know that Michael was a joker. And she just said in this interview that they were making pranks on the phone when they were young. No doubt that they were kidding around and joking, when they were togheter. The fact that she whispered funny things to him only confirm that they had a great relationship with lots of laughters.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I know this is suppose to be in the twitter forum but i figured it would appropriate to post in here since people have been curious if Jermaine is behind all this. i think that this answers the question. and i don't get how the interview is a tribute. anyway...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation." - Michael Jackson

Quote from: "paula-c"

well, and then as a concur version of Murray that gave propofol to Michael every night during the 2 months prior to his "death"?
 8-)

But how do we know WHERE Murray was administering the Propofol?

Has it specifically been said anywhere Murray was administering for two months at Carolwood?  Or would it be possible Murray was going to this hotel during this time period?

SUDDEN THOUGHT:  Could this be why Murray didnt know the address??  Remember this was said as the reason he didnt call 911 himself??  OMG.  This could explain that wierdness.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

i never even realized how close KH and MJ are. I know that MJ is very close to Nichole Richie because she is his goddaughter, and I always figured Paris knew Michael through the Richie family (Lionel Richie). I could be wrong or just skeptical, but why out of all people would Kathy Hilton go to the ER and have access to Mike's 'dead' body? And i thought only family members were allowed to do that and they still had to have permission from the DOCTOR. That hospital had to have been insane with the crowds of people and the fire alarms going off, how did they all have this moment of mourning and visiting his body? I don't get it, with the pandamonium outside and inside, I just cant picture all of this happening... This is Michael Jackson being rushed to the hospital, it would be hard enough for just a few members to visit his body, let alone Kathy Hilton and her sister blah blah blah.... suspicious//
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJonmind"
Nice to have something new to chew on, and then apparantly another interview with LaToya coming soon! Thank you Piers (and Michael)!  I hope, hope, hope this quiet period is going to end. errrr  fresse/  bounce/
These were some question that came to my mind:

What highschool would Kathy and Michael have gone together, at 13, 14? She certainly wouldn't have gone to Gary if she was raised wealthy, and it seemed MJ talked only of having a private tutor named Rose.

So they made prank phone calls together…Hmmm… I can think of some phone calls in this hoax that set the scene in certain ways—like Tohme, and drugs, etc.

Is the Waldorf where he lived for 6 months, the same as the Beverly Hilton, and they also own the Beverly Hills hotel (911 call source)?
"Two new three-story buildings on Wilshire Boulevard would house 96 guest rooms and shops. The Beverly Hilton will be a renovated into a smaller, 402-room hotel, renamed the Beverly Hilton Oasis.[6] A 120-room Waldorf=Astoria Beverly Hills hotel, designed by Gwathmey Siegel & Associates Architects, will be included in the project. The Waldorf=Astoria Beverly Hills will be the first new hotel for the brand on the west coast.[7] The Beverly Hilton and the Waldorf=Astoria would be separate experiences, but operated and managed by Hilton Hotels Corporation.[7]" Wiki

Why would she go to the house thinking the children would be there, when she just said that MJ and the kids had been living without a nanny at the Bel Aire hotel for 3 months just before he died? suspicious//

“I rubbed his head and his arms and his legs and his feet and I just -- I told him I love him so much and, you know, whispered some funny things to him, and that was it.”
What!! Now that is so weird. afraid/ How many of you guys touch your loved ones all over when they died?  As for the funny things she whispered to him maybe, "I can still see you breathing", or "I never thought you'd actually pull this off"?
My thought also when i heard the interview..this made me go "whoaa wait a minute  :lol: " did she grabbed the crotch also? come on...this is...."wtf" crash/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "bec"
I don't believe a word of this woman's story and I'm confused as to why anyone here would?

You're not alone, Bec. I, too, don't believe her. And it's not because I can't see her touching his body all over or talking funny things in his ear, etc. I do find it odd that we haven't seen any pictures of her there...there was all kinds of media there by the time she would have been there. If someone can provide a picture then I'll believe she was there.

Also - the story of how Paris was named is contradictory to past stories. Paris Hilton said a year earlier that Paris Jackson was named after her yet it's been told that she was conceived in Paris and that is how she was named. Which story (out of the three) is true?

And, did she say something publicly when Michael died? I don't remember seeing anything. I agree - why now?

I tend to think she is saying these things to reveal more of who the real Michael is. Remember, piece by piece....

Blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

MJonmind

The picture/video of her and her husband in their car is taken at night when the 'body' would long have been taken to the coroners, no?  Unless they stayed afterwards just to be with the family until late evening and then got their pic taken. Good point, no statement earlier in the first months of grieving, but then now after 2 years. Does anyone know if she or Paris was at the memorial or funeral? I'm thinking that it's simply her assigned turn right now, though if she's a top-notch prankster she's probably been working behind the scenes already.  The thing really boils down to, if we really believe all the thousand other clues that Michael is alive, then she is obviously lying. Only if MJ is actually dead do we take her word as believable, but then why are we here. pale/  It's also interesting that as a good friend she doesn't bring up any foul play in the death like say LaToya or Karen F., or seem angry at his death when he was healthy and on the verge of a wonderful come-back. If my loved one was possibly murdered, I certainly wouldn't be whispering funny statements in his ears, I would have been weeping with anger at the injustice, especially with all the family there who were apparantly aware that MJ had said he was afraid for his life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

so was this possibly just to try and give some sort of explanation as to why they were seen going onto the property, period?  but as it was pointed out it was late, after dark. so it doesn't match up with the story then does it?  and are we even sure what property it was?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"

8-)

Has it specifically been said anywhere Murray was administering for two months at Carolwood?  Or would it be possible Murray was going to this hotel during this time period?

SUDDEN THOUGHT:  Could this be why Murray didnt know the address??  Remember this was said as the reason he didnt call 911 himself??  OMG.  This could explain that wierdness.

Im bumping my comment because i really think ive hit on something here.  I hope someone discusses this with me.  This really could explain why Dr Murray said he didnt know the address.

Was there ever any dates given as to when MJ was supposed to have moved into Carolwood?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

suspicious mind

8-)

Im bumping my comment because i really think ive hit on something here.  I hope someone discusses this with me.  This really could explain why Dr Murray said he didnt know the address.

Was there ever any dates given as to when MJ was supposed to have moved into Carolwood?

but didn't kye chase and then another chef both said that murray had been carrying in oxygen tanks prior to that night on a regular basis? although that doesn't tell where it was happening at . although the hilton lady says he didn't have any help while he was at the hotel right?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal