I was watching the Piers Morgan interview tonight on CNN...he is with Kathy and Paris Hilton. For about 10 minutes they spoke about Michael. Kathy said she knew him since she was young...they met when she was 13 and he was 14. They went to the same high school together and they hung out and made prank calls

She talked about going to his concerts and also when Paris was born he met her. AND that they said whoever had  achild first would name her Paris but of course Kathy did first so there you go.......

One thing she said is years back he lived at the Waldorf hotel...and then she said he was living at the Bel Aire Hotel before his death...she said this several times....This is some very new and interesting information...

She also said she went to see him when he "died" at the hospital. I dont know what to think of this. Hopefully the script will be available on the website on cnn tomorrow so we can read it all word from word.

What do you all make of his?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

So i looked up the Bel Aire Hotel You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
and it seems that Michael's rented home 100 Carolwood Drive and the Bel Aire Hotel is only a little over a mile away
Could this be a new clue that Michael traveled back and forth from there often??? This is some strange stuff indeed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Thank you for posting this information, we have seen at the begining that the call to the 911 was made from the hotel, now i do not recall which hotel. It was made from a hotel..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Thanks for the info!! I knew that the Hiltons were very close with Michael as is the Kardashians.
Its hard to say what these people know....I can tell you that in 2010 there was a rumor that Paris
Hilton was on one of the hoax sites and that she was a believer. She confessed who she was to a mod
on MJHD.net and when her location was checked, turns out she was in LA!  She tried to change her
username a couple of times. It was supposedly 'pinapple dink' for a while. She first raised suspicions
when she knew before everyone that Perez Hilton was a believer and that she had had a conversation
with him about it at a 'party'. She denied that she was anyone famous and then one day she got close with
someone and told them. She some how got herself either banned or left the forum when she got in an argument
with one of the mods. I have no idea if she was for real or not but she sure knew alot about the memorial and
funeral. She also knew where Michael's kids were on a few occasions! It was wierd!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

Yes some pretty cool stuff...I have been MIA or just checking in occasionally here and not posting much so i may miss something...i had not planned on watching this interview at all and i knew that Michael and the Hiltons were friends but i didnt realize that close...i do remember seeing pics of Kathy and her husband leaving Michael's house the day after he "died" in their car. Anyhow it is some new info i thought was interesting to bring to light

Piers is interviewing Latoya later on this week...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Lovely One"
Thanks for the info!! I knew that the Hiltons were very close with Michael as is the Kardashians.
Its hard to say what these people know....I can tell you that in 2010 there was a rumor that Paris
Hilton was on one of the hoax sites and that she was a believer. She confessed who she was to a mod
on MJHD.net and when her location was checked, turns out she was in LA!  She tried to change her
username a couple of times. It was supposedly 'pinapple dink' for a while. She first raised suspicions
when she knew before everyone that Perez Hilton was a believer and that she had had a conversation
with him about it at a 'party'. She denied that she was anyone famous and then one day she got close with
someone and told them. She some how got herself either banned or left the forum when she got in an argument
with one of the mods. I have no idea if she was for real or not but she sure knew alot about the memorial and
funeral. She also knew where Michael's kids were on a few occasions! It was wierd!

Wow!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

Quote from: "MJmakesmespeechless"
Yes some pretty cool stuff...I have been MIA or just checking in occasionally here and not posting much so i may miss something...i had not planned on watching this interview at all and i knew that Michael and the Hiltons were friends but i didnt realize that close...i do remember seeing pics of Kathy and her husband leaving Michael's house the day after he "died" in their car. Anyhow it is some new info i thought was interesting to bring to light

Piers is interviewing Latoya later on this week...

Thank you all for this information. It would be really something if Paris was really the one who posted that information. It's too bad that people didn't just let her talk...

Anyway - I find it really strange that all of these people would go to Michael's house after he supposedly "died" there. Not to mention that it should have been closed off by the Police. Anyway, am I the only one who thinks it's strange that all of these people came and went from that house like it was a party? It was supposed to be the site of a homicide.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

cnn put up the video of the interview:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All you need is trust and a little bit of pixie dust

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
[youtube:2a1419ny]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZlB3xAl1gM&feature=related[/youtube:2a1419ny]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

A decoy...an extra place of residence..sounds to me that someone else died in that house and michael had something to do with it. Would be interesting if farrah was the one who died in that house instead of michael. obviously i'm not insinuating such a theory, although it would be interesting.  bounce/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

Wow, I was just watching and it will be repeated later again, so, we have eyewitness, Kathy Hilton who went in and saw Michael dead. WTF. And crying sibblings....WTF. Also Kathy said that she did not see MJ taking medications while there were hanging in the hotel nor can call him drug addict. He just had sleep problem.
Could this ease solving a puzzle who was taken to the hospital? This means someone, Michael's look alike, really died. It is possible that Kathy in very emotional condition could not figure out that  actually it was not Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

MORGAN: Back with the Hiltons. Kathy, this is fascinating. A lot of people claim to have known Michael Jackson. You actually went to high school with Michael Jackson. And you stayed close friends with him right until the end of his life.

And you've never really spoken about him much in public, not that I can see. Tell me about your relationship with him.

K. HILTON: We met when I was 13 and he was 14 and developed a friendship and a bond throughout the years. And we always kept in touch. And then when I moved to New York and he would come, and we'd always go to his concerts. And, you know, we started with -- we used to make prank phone calls together. And we were little kids.

We had a really great time. And then he came and visited when Paris was born. And then he ended up living at the --

MORGAN: He was there when Paris was first brought into this world. K. HILTON: She was just a few months old.

MORGAN: Really?

K. HILTON: He ended up moving into the Waldorf for six months when we were living there for eight years. And right before he died, he was at the Bel Air Hotel, where we were living while we were renovating our home. So he was there about three or four months.

So we got to spend, you know, great time.

MORGAN: We talk about misconceptions with Paris. What were the misconceptions about Michael, do you think?

K. HILTON: Well, there was not a kinder, more generous, loving, sweet, smart, smart -- I can't -- the most wonderful father. At the Bel Air, he did not have any nanny at all. And when I'd go to pick up the kids to take them somewhere, he'd be brushing their hair and buttoning up the sweater and just so warm and wonderful.

And I just -- I love him. His whole family, they're a really wonderful, beautiful family.

MORGAN: Where were you when you heard he died?

K. HILTON: I had just come back to the hotel.

MORGAN: How did you hear the news?

P. HILTON: My assistant told me. And I literally fell on the floor. And my sister came and picked me up and we went directly to the house, because I thought the children would be there.

MORGAN: Did you go to the hospital when you --

K. HILTON: Yes.

MORGAN: What was the scene there?

K. HILTON: The children and Mrs. Jackson and all the brothers and sisters and just everybody was in this room. And just crying and hugging each other and just in a daze.

And this is a father that was so with his children. He's dedicated since they were born to raising and being with them. And then Latoya and Randy took me in to say good-bye.

I think if I hadn't, I would never quite in my head believe. Because even though he's a friend, he was such a powerful person.

MORGAN: Was he still alive when you --

K. HILTON: No.

MORGAN: Did you say anything?

MORGAN: What did you say?

K. HILTON: I rubbed his head and his arms and his legs and his feet and I just -- I told him I love him so much and, you know, whispered some funny things to him, and that was it.

MORGAN: Incredibly sad end to his life, wasn't it?

K. HILTON: And he was so fabulous at the hotel. Up early every morning, playing with the kids. Really shocking.

MORGAN: Paris, did you know Michael well?

P. HILTON: Yeah, I grew up -- just my mom -- I remember -- one of the first memories I have of him was when my mom took us to the music video set of "Thriller." And we have the pictures still. I just always loved him. I used to go to his concerts and he'd bring my sister and I on stage and we'd sing up there.

I just always loved him so much. He was such an amazing man.

MORGAN: He said to me, Kathy, I'd like to go see Paris. I said, well, she's out of town. Well, I'd like to see her recording studio. And I said, OK, all right. And I said just jump in the car. It was like 8:30 at night.

I said we don't have to get any security right now. Let's just go. Rick will drive. You jump in the back. And so the kids came and we all went up and we were up there at Paris'.

And he loves to look at everything. So he's looking at all the pictures on the walls. And he loves art. And in her closet and at all her collections of Pinocchio and Tinkerbell and all that.

And he said she reminds me -- she -- she's -- what did he say? Something like, she reminds me sometimes a little of the way certain things that I like. And he loved the gold and the frames and --

P. HILTON: You took him in the studio.

K. HILTON: I took him in the studio and he got to see everything.

MORGAN: And he was an extraordinary talent, wasn't he? And he took your name, of course, for one of his children. How did that make you feel?

P. HILTON: I was honored.

MORGAN: Was it a direct result?

K. HILTON: You know, Latoya will tell you the story. When we were younger, we all would say that whoever has the first girl is going to name her Paris. And I had the first girl. So I got to do it first. And then when he had his daughter -- MORGAN: Have you seen the children much since he died?

K. HILTON: I saw them a couple weeks ago. We went out and had dinner. And I can't believe how big they are. We went over there about three weeks ago.

MORGAN: And are they being well looked after?

K. HILTON: Oh, are you kidding? They're in a new house and Mrs. Jackson is there. They have an incredible, beautiful home, great security. And we had a big family dinner. They went up and did their homework and came down and showed grandma and had their bath and said good night, grandma, I love you. And it was great to see them.

MORGAN: There's a kind of feeling because I guess of the impending court actions involving the doctor and his death and everything else, that he'd become sort of a pathetic character in the end, addicted to all this medication and so on. Is that an inaccurate portrayal, do you think?

K. HILTON: Well, I can tell you that when he was at the Bel Air Hotel, there was none -- there was none of that. Because I had -- he was right underneath where I was. And we talked all the time. In fact, if we would be going somewhere in the daytime, he'd say 1:00 down at the fountain. And if I was five minutes late, he was very on top of it.

And he was with his kids. I believe in my heart that as he got into the concert thing, it was hard for him to sleep probably. He was not a drug addict. He had a problem going to sleep.

I mean, this is not somebody that recreationally would abuse something and I guess the levels went up and up and up.

MORGAN: What do you think his legacy will be, Michael Jackson?

K. HILTON: Well, I think that now that he's gone, everybody realizes what a good person, all the wonderful things that he's done for charity. And it's interesting that we don't hear -- well, I won't get into any of that, but he's left three beautiful children.

MORGAN: Who will be his legacy, I think.

K. HILTON: Absolutely.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

MORGAN: Was he still alive when you --

K. HILTON: No.

MORGAN: Did you say anything?

MORGAN: What did you say?

K. HILTON: I rubbed his head and his arms and his legs and his feet and I just -- I told him I love him so much and, you know, whispered some funny things to him, and that was it.

What a strange statement. Whispered funny things to a just dead person whom you've loved dearly? Maybe i am too sensitive, whatever. Is she in on hoax? Why is she lying? Could she be sent by Jermaine?

It is possible that Kathy in very emotional condition could not figure out that actually it was not Michael.
Scorpionchik, do you think it's possible? I 'd rather think she's lying. IF not, then we can think that indeed another body was used to replace him.
Anyway, i'm lost with this news. How many people are in on hoax? I can't believe it her role would be senseless, so why, for what? Maybe she was fooled but would the family let her in knowing Michael is not the real one inside? Weren't they supposed to be careful especially when the hoax was in early stage, delicate and a stupid risk for nothing? I don't understand . crash/
Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 01:08:15 AM by heartphantom
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

She is not lying, she whisered to someone else she did not realize. Could be. It was  very good double. IDK, we need to think and connect dots.
Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 01:12:39 AM by scorpionchik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Quote from: "scorpionchik"
She is not lying, she whisered to someone else she did not realized. Could be.
I hope so. But if you were his family would you  have risked letting her inside with  a fake body? I don't think anyone was allowed to be in just like that.  crash/ I hope she is lying about everything, maybe she's just supporting Jermaine's anti hoax campaign, how come we haven't heard the story in 2 years or maybe i haven't? But if she is sent by Jermaine how far do they go to convince us? And why now after 2 years?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal