MJonmind

Nice to have something new to chew on, and then apparantly another interview with LaToya coming soon! Thank you Piers (and Michael)!  I hope, hope, hope this quiet period is going to end. errrr  fresse/  bounce/
These were some question that came to my mind:

What highschool would Kathy and Michael have gone together, at 13, 14? She certainly wouldn't have gone to Gary if she was raised wealthy, and it seemed MJ talked only of having a private tutor named Rose.

So they made prank phone calls together…Hmmm… I can think of some phone calls in this hoax that set the scene in certain ways—like Tohme, and drugs, etc.

Is the Waldorf where he lived for 6 months, the same as the Beverly Hilton, and they also own the Beverly Hills hotel (911 call source)?
"Two new three-story buildings on Wilshire Boulevard would house 96 guest rooms and shops. The Beverly Hilton will be a renovated into a smaller, 402-room hotel, renamed the Beverly Hilton Oasis.[6] A 120-room Waldorf=Astoria Beverly Hills hotel, designed by Gwathmey Siegel & Associates Architects, will be included in the project. The Waldorf=Astoria Beverly Hills will be the first new hotel for the brand on the west coast.[7] The Beverly Hilton and the Waldorf=Astoria would be separate experiences, but operated and managed by Hilton Hotels Corporation.[7]" Wiki

Why would she go to the house thinking the children would be there, when she just said that MJ and the kids had been living without a nanny at the Bel Aire hotel for 3 months just before he died? suspicious//

“I rubbed his head and his arms and his legs and his feet and I just -- I told him I love him so much and, you know, whispered some funny things to him, and that was it.”
What!! Now that is so weird. afraid/ How many of you guys touch your loved ones all over when they died?  As for the funny things she whispered to him maybe, "I can still see you breathing", or "I never thought you'd actually pull this off"?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

So, MjonMind, she's in on hoax too? And forever was? And now comes to shake or support our hope? But who are we after all to be played childish pranks, is this hoax about us or about him or about a grand global plan? I'm starting to be dissapointed about the importance or seriousness or the existence of a delicate matter in this hoax.
anyway..
Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 02:35:25 AM by heartphantom
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

MJonmind

by Lovely One » Tue May 31, 2011 9:26 pm
Thanks for the info!! I knew that the Hiltons were very close with Michael as is the Kardashians.
Its hard to say what these people know....I can tell you that in 2010 there was a rumor that Paris
Hilton was on one of the hoax sites and that she was a believer. She confessed who she was to a mod
on MJHD.net and when her location was checked, turns out she was in LA! She tried to change her
username a couple of times. It was supposedly 'pinapple dink' for a while. She first raised suspicions
when she knew before everyone that Perez Hilton was a believer and that she had had a conversation
with him about it at a 'party'. She denied that she was anyone famous and then one day she got close with
someone and told them. She some how got herself either banned or left the forum when she got in an argument
with one of the mods. I have no idea if she was for real or not but she sure knew alot about the memorial and
funeral. She also knew where Michael's kids were on a few occasions! It was wierd!
It would be awesome to track down these posts of hers!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Paris Hilton is devastated over the death of Michael Jackson along with the rest of the planet.  She put out some sweet words and posted some photos on her Twitter page.

I am so sad right now  I can’t believe Michael is gone. What a sad day today, I’m devastated.  

I’m still in shock about Michael. My mom grew up with him since they were teenagers and I’ve known him all my life. He was amazing, so sad.

Michael and his kids were just at my house a few months ago, I can’t believe I will never see him again. He was such a kind and gentle soul.

Love you Michael, you will truly be missed by the entire world. Your music will live on forever, truly timeless and iconic. Miss you  

Life is short and precious. Be good and true. Enjoy every moment like it’s your last. You never know when it might be your time to go. Peace
Do you think this sounds like Paris Hilton thinks he’s alive? Sounds a little fake to me IDK.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

OK, LET'S ANALYZE THIS LADY. BTW, I AM WATCHING IT AGAIN. THEY JUST STARTED INTERVIEW AND TALKING ABOUT MICHAEL. QUESTIONS ABOUT MJ COME FROM MORGAN, SHE DOES NOT INITIATE A CONVERSATION ABOUT MJ. BUT, IT IS POSSIBLE, THAT SHE HAD SCRIPT OF MADE UP STORY TO TELL.

K. HILTON: He ended up moving into the Waldorf for six months when we were living there for eight years. And right before he died, he was at the Bel Air Hotel, where we were living while we were renovating our home. So he was there about three or four months.So we got to spend, you know, great time.
MORGAN: Where were you when you heard he died?
K. HILTON: I had just come back to the hotel. My assistant told me. And I literally fell on the floor. And my sister came and picked me up and we went directly to the house, because I thought the children would be there.

WHY SHE WOULD GO TO THE HOUSE IF MICHAEL WAS LIVING IN HOTEL? WHY MJ LIVED IN HOTEL IF HE HAD HOUSE IN CAROLWOOD?

MORGAN: Did you go to the hospital when you --
K. HILTON: Yes.
MORGAN: What was the scene there?
K. HILTON: The children and Mrs. Jackson and all the brothers and sisters and just everybody was in this room. And just crying and hugging each other and just in a daze.

WHAT ROOM? BROTHERS & SISTERS WERE GOING TO HOSPITAL FROM DIFFERENT LOCATIONS AND DISTANCE, HOW ALL COULD ALREADY BE THERE?
And then Latoya and Randy took me in to say good-bye.
I think if I hadn't, I would never quite in my head believe. Because even though he's a friend, he was such a powerful person.

WHAT A STUPID EXPRESSION. SO, IF SHE DID NOT SEE MJ "DEAD", THEN SHE WOULD NOT BELIEVE...BECAUSE POWERFUL PEOPLE DON'T DIE? WTF IS THAT MEAN?  I THINK, RIGHT HERE SHE CLEARLY SAYS WHAT SHE WAS AKSED TO.

MORGAN: Was he still alive when you --
K. HILTON: No.
MORGAN: Did you say anything?
K. HILTON: Yes.
MORGAN: What did you say?
K. HILTON: I rubbed his head and his arms and his legs and his feet and I just -- I told him I love him so much and, you know, whispered some funny things to him, and that was it.

SORRY, I DON'T BUY THIS, BECAUSE SHE WON;T BE ALLOWED IN, EVEN IF TOYA & RANDY WANTED TO. IF THERE IS REALLY DEAD BODY, DOCTORS TAKE OVER IT AND WOULD NOT ALLOW STRANGER ALONE STAY WITH BODY. AND IT WAS NOT A PROPER PLACE AND TIME TO SAY GOOD-BYE. THERE WILL BE MEMORIAL AND FUNERAL SHE COULD SAY GOOD-BYE! WHISPERING FUNNY THING.....WAS THAT SCENE TOO FUNNY, KATHY, OR RIGHT TIME TO JOKE? BULL SHIT.
SHE EITHER TRYING TO BE KAREN FAYE "WHO PUT MAKE UP ON MJ" OR, SHE WAS ASKED, BUT WITHOUT INFORMING HER ABOUT HOAX. IMO.

K. HILTON: And he was so fabulous at the hotel. Up early every morning, playing with the kids. Really shocking.

REALLY? MJ WAS LITERALLY LIVING IN HOTEL. AGAIN, THEN WHY SHE WENT TO THE HOUSE WHEN SHE LEARNED NEWS. WHY MICHAEL "DIED" FROM CAROLWOOD, NOT HOTEL?
Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 02:43:04 AM by scorpionchik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Yes, scorpionchick. She's in the know. Because Michael isn't dead, is he? And fooled with a "false body" couldn't have been because there is no way they would allow her in to check "on dead Michael". Now what i don't understand and it's getting to be annoying is how important is this hoax really? Seems like there are useless people in on hoax, not even so friends really...And when you pull something huge as this, not even friends are recommended. And i don't understand what her role was if she was "reading" Jermaine's script. Or Michael's. Because it wasn't a very positive interview. Sounds like Karen again.
Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 02:46:40 AM by heartphantom
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

MJonmind

Quote from: "heartphantom"
So, MjonMind, she's in on hoax too? And forever was? And now comes to shake or support our hope? But who are we after all to be played childish pranks, is this hoax about us or about him or about a grand global plan? I'm starting to be dissapointed about the importance or seriousness or the existence of a delicate matter in this hoax.
anyway..
Hey, we're all trying to guess-timate and contribute from various perspectives. You could be right--you could be wrong, or partially right. respect/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I know MJonMind and i did agree with you. I'm just not very happy about what this means.... crash/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
According to Kathy Hilton, the real Michael was living in a Hotel....with his children and getting up early..

Besides the obvious slip ups that Heartphantom and scorpianchik have pointed out already, this contradicts the theory that MJ was taking Propofol for six weeks, every night.  He would had been groggy every morning...

I just had a surgery over the weekend, and it took me 2 hours to even be aroused from it.  Even after that, I felt extremely sleepy and unco-ordinated...The operation itself, only took 45minutes..

Well, she wasn't lying about going to the house, but it is at night time......So, which is it.??  If they went to the house in the evening, they would have to be in on it, and maybe helping financing him???  confused/  confused/
[youtube:1izmwm9d]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVreKlw8Yro[/youtube:1izmwm9d]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Looks like Kathy and Paris will be on The View on ABC today!  Here we go again.  I'm sure the View girls will question them too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

2good2btrue wrote:

According to Kathy Hilton, the real Michael was living in a Hotel....with his children and getting up early..

Besides the obvious slip ups that Heartphantom and scorpianchik have pointed out already, this contradicts the theory that MJ was taking Propofol for six weeks, every night. He would had been groggy every morning...

I just had a surgery over the weekend, and it took me 2 hours to even be aroused from it. Even after that, I felt extremely sleepy and unco-ordinated...The operation itself, only took 45minutes..

Well, she wasn't lying about going to the house, but it is at night time......So, which is it.?? If they went to the house in the evening, they would have to be in on it, and maybe helping financing him???

true if this is so because of Michael to "die" in the hotel, who attended Murray in that house?, I mean if ever there was a sick person there, .. every time someone will have his mouth to say something it does is mess all over what is already
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

has anyone in any of these interviews ever been asked if they have met or encountered murray?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

suspicious mind

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
has anyone in any of these interviews ever been asked if they have met or encountered murray?

so paris hiltons (great grandfather ?) was first husband of elizabeth taylor , named conrad .

ever notice in this thing one thing always seems to link to another. why? whether or not it is intentional or coincendence ( ;) ) who knows. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

yep, they are talking about Michael again!!  
people don't know the funny side of him...them playing "ding dong ditch"
Joy said "you were there when he died, right?"  Kathy said yes...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

What are you watching?
"ding dong ditch" :?: , here we call it "knock knock ginger". It sounds like Kathy and Paris would be perfect accomplices for the hoax, and I'm sure if Elizabeth was healthy and well, she would have loved to play her part.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

i get the impression that michaels pranking was always of the completely harmless type.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal