paula-cTopic starter

Fake CNN Gulf War Reporting
June 01, 2011, 06:42:40 PM
Fake CNN Gulf War Reporting

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpCH31eO1Kk&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpCH31eO1Kk&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

and how much of the shit that transmit the media is true?
Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 07:42:45 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Re: Fake CNN Gulf War Reporting
June 01, 2011, 09:28:51 PM
lolol/ 3...2....1 ACTION!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
But it's really sad at the same time, because i'm sure that back than (well even now) people would totally buy it. They would never think that news channels would lie to them, EVER! Very sad, but some people would never wake up! :|
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

suspicious mind

June 01, 2011, 09:49:07 PM
looks like a bad imitation of abbot and costello or laurel and hardy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MJonmind

June 02, 2011, 12:47:47 AM
I was just telling my kids how in 91, the year my youngest child was born, how we were all glued to our TVs in shock and fear, because we seriously thought it was the beginning of WW3. The media was painting Saddam Hussein as this monster trying to show friendliness to some of the children in the hostage group. Just days ago I partially watched (side-view) Matt Damon's movie, Green Zone, where they are looking for the weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, and it's all a fabrication of the government, but still the US went in killing and destroying. Lies, lies...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions