I found an Ebay seller about a month ago who has GREAT HIGH QUALITY HISTORY concert DVDs for sell!  So far I've bought 4 of them and they are excellent!  I had one that did not play correctly but I contacted the seller and was sent a replacement immediately.  The seller is super nice and is excellent and quick with communication.  This seller also has a lot of MJ interviews and other stuff on DVD for sell.  Just thought I'd pass this along.  It's so hard to find a seller who has quality DVDs and this seller does!  Thought some of you might want some of these products in time for the two year anniversary of the beginning of the Greatest Show on Earth!!!

We love you, Mike!  And YES!  We will be there!!!!   mj_bad/    moonwalk_/
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

P.S. I forgot to tell you how to find this seller...you can go to Ebay and search for seller "truth4mj" or go to Ebay and search "Michael Jackson Helsinki Live DVD" and then you can see all of this seller's DVDs by clicking on "see other items" from that page.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal