all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

Musicians in Commercials Michael Pepsi
June 04, 2011, 06:03:57 PM
How Ironic it is that in the sympatico site,( this site is in Montreal Quebec ) are reporting about Michael today. They are showing the musicians who did commercials, Elvis is in it. I will post the link. I just find it ironic that is all. Unless,  June 25 will be the (supposedly) death anniversary of Michael. I rather think he is the one sending these messages.

[attachment=0:222hwhq0]Commercials1.jpg[/attachment:222hwhq0]

MICHAEL JACKSON - PEPSI: Remember when the King of Pop was the spokesperson for the Pepsi Generation? Michael Jackson was the biggest thing in the world when he was doing those ads for Pepsi Cola, but things went wrong for the singer when his hair caught on fire from the pyrotechnics! Jackson was filming the TV spot at Los Angeles' Shrine Auditorium on Jan. 27, 1984, when on the sixth take, the fireworks apparently went off earlier than anticipated, igniting Jackson's hair (he must have had some serious flammable Soul Glo in them curly locks!). It was a very serious event, and he needed some extensive surgery for the burns he suffered to his scalp, which lead to an addiction to painkillers... and he was never really quite the same after that! Check out Michael's Pepsi commercials here. (credit: Getty Images

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal