MJonmind

Re: Please watch this! Youtube vid by KarenJoyMC
September 28, 2010, 03:34:18 AM
Thanks InfinityLady, I'll do that.

Serenitys_Dream mentioned about the dates showing a comparison to Jesus' ministry at the age of thirty.
1958-1988 = 30. That's a good starting point. Hopefully more can be found.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Part of Jesus' ministry was bringing an understanding of eternal life, and a second spiritual birth after a physical birth. So resurrection is the crowning glory of Christ's message. If there is no resurrection we are in a sad state since this would be all there is, but I believe we will receive new bodies of light that will never die, and Jesus was the first example. Casket guy says welcome to the Mortuary of the Stars- death of celebrities, death of the physical universe--second law of thermo dynamics. Here's a death of a "Star".[attachment=0:2dpczlcl]crabnebula[1].jpg[/attachment:2dpczlcl]
But the Bible offers the good news. 1 Corinthians 15:
1 Corinthians 15
The Risen Christ, Faith’s Reality
 1 Moreover, brethren, I declare to you the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received and in which you stand, 2 by which also you are saved, if you hold fast that word which I preached to you—unless you believed in vain.
3 For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures, 5 and that He was seen by Cephas, then by the twelve. 6 After that He was seen by over five hundred brethren at once, of whom the greater part remain to the present, but some have fallen asleep. 7 After that He was seen by James, then by all the apostles. 8 Then last of all He was seen by me also, as by one born out of due time.
9 For I am the least of the apostles, who am not worthy to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. 10 But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not in vain; but I labored more abundantly than they all, yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me. 11 Therefore, whether it was I or they, so we preach and so you believed.
The Risen Christ, Our Hope

12 Now if Christ is preached that He has been raised from the dead, how do some among you say that there is no resurrection of the dead? 13 But if there is no resurrection of the dead, then Christ is not risen. 14 And if Christ is not risen, then our preaching is empty and your faith is also empty. 15 Yes, and we are found false witnesses of God, because we have testified of God that He raised up Christ, whom He did not raise up—if in fact the dead do not rise. 16 For if the dead do not rise, then Christ is not risen. 17 And if Christ is not risen, your faith is futile; you are still in your sins! 18 Then also those who have fallen asleep in Christ have perished. 19 If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men the most pitiable.
The Last Enemy Destroyed

20 But now Christ is risen from the dead, and has become the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. 21 For since by man came death, by Man also came the resurrection of the dead. 22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ all shall be made alive. 23 But each one in his own order: Christ the firstfruits, afterward those who are Christ’s at His coming. 24 Then comes the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father, when He puts an end to all rule and all authority and power. 25 For He must reign till He has put all enemies under His feet. 26 The last enemy that will be destroyed is death. 27 For “He has put all things under His feet.”[a] But when He says “all things are put under Him,” it is evident that He who put all things under Him is excepted. 28 Now when all things are made subject to Him, then the Son Himself will also be subject to Him who put all things under Him, that God may be all in all.
Effects of Denying the Resurrection

29 Otherwise, what will they do who are baptized for the dead, if the dead do not rise at all? Why then are they baptized for the dead? 30 And why do we stand in jeopardy every hour? 31 I affirm, by the boasting in you which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily. 32 If, in the manner of men, I have fought with beasts at Ephesus, what advantage is it to me? If the dead do not rise, “Let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we die!”[b]
33 Do not be deceived: “Evil company corrupts good habits.” 34 Awake to righteousness, and do not sin; for some do not have the knowledge of God. I speak this to your shame.
A Glorious Body

35 But someone will say, “How are the dead raised up? And with what body do they come?” 36 Foolish one, what you sow is not made alive unless it dies. 37 And what you sow, you do not sow that body that shall be, but mere grain—perhaps wheat or some other grain. 38 But God gives it a body as He pleases, and to each seed its own body.
39 All flesh is not the same flesh, but there is one kind of flesh[c] of men, another flesh of animals, another of fish, and another of birds.
40 There are also celestial bodies and terrestrial bodies; but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another. 41 There is one glory of the sun, another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars; for one star differs from another star in glory.
42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. The body is sown in corruption, it is raised in incorruption. 43 It is sown in dishonor, it is raised in glory. It is sown in weakness, it is raised in power. 44 It is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body. 45 And so it is written, “The first man Adam became a living being.”[d] The last Adam became a life-giving spirit.
46 However, the spiritual is not first, but the natural, and afterward the spiritual. 47 The first man was of the earth, made of dust; the second Man is the Lord[e] from heaven. 48 As was the man of dust, so also are those who are made of dust; and as is the heavenly Man, so also are those who are heavenly. 49 And as we have borne the image of the man of dust, we shall also bear[f] the image of the heavenly Man.
Our Final Victory

50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does corruption inherit incorruption. 51 Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed— 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. 54 So when this corruptible has put on incorruption, and this mortal has put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written: “Death is swallowed up in victory.”[g]
       55 “ O Death, where is your sting?[
h]
      O Hades, where is your victory?”

56 The sting of death is sin, and the strength of sin is the law. 57 But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 28, 2010, 04:16:30 AM
MJonmind, this is interesting, I did not think about taking "mortuary of the stars" in an astronomic context.

Has anybody ever found out what galaxy the pictures on the Memorial in WYBT show? Maybe a supernova (dying of a star) or a big bang (birth of a star). Any thoughts on that?

[attachment=0:m1vwptaf]galaxy will you be there.jpg[/attachment:m1vwptaf]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

September 28, 2010, 07:24:21 AM
Quote from: "MJonmind"

Serenitys_Dream mentioned about the dates showing a comparison to Jesus' ministry at the age of thirty.

Part of Jesus' ministry was bringing an understanding of eternal life, and a second spiritual birth after a physical birth. So resurrection is the crowning glory of Christ's message. If there is no resurrection we are in a sad state since this would be all there is, but I believe we will receive new bodies of light that will never die, and Jesus was the first example. Casket guy says welcome to the Mortuary of the Stars- death of celebrities, death of the physical universe--second law of thermo dynamics. Here's a death of a "Star".[attachment=0:1kakvwuu]crabnebula[1].jpg[/attachment:1kakvwuu]
1 Corinthians 15
 1 Moreover, brethren, I declare to you the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received and in which you stand, 2 by which also you are saved, if you hold fast that word which I preached to you—unless you believed in vain.
3 For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures, 5 and that He was seen by Cephas, then by the twelve. 6 After that He was seen by over five hundred brethren at once, of whom the greater part remain to the present, but some have fallen asleep. 7 After that He was seen by James, then by all the apostles. 8 Then last of all He was seen by me also, as by one born out of due time.
9 For I am the least of the apostles, who am not worthy to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. 10 But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not in vain; but I labored more abundantly than they all, yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me. 11 Therefore, whether it was I or they, so we preach and so you believed.

12 Now if Christ is preached that He has been raised from the dead, how do some among you say that there is no resurrection of the dead? 13 But if there is no resurrection of the dead, then Christ is not risen. 14 And if Christ is not risen, then our preaching is empty and your faith is also empty. 15 Yes, and we are found false witnesses of God, because we have testified of God that He raised up Christ, whom He did not raise up—if in fact the dead do not rise. 16 For if the dead do not rise, then Christ is not risen. 17 And if Christ is not risen, your faith is futile; you are still in your sins! 18 Then also those who have fallen asleep in Christ have perished. 19 If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men the most pitiable.
The Last Enemy Destroyed

20 But now Christ is risen from the dead, and has become the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. 21 For since by man came death, by Man also came the resurrection of the dead. 22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ all shall be made alive. 23 But each one in his own order: Christ the firstfruits, afterward those who are Christ’s at His coming. 24 Then comes the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father, when He puts an end to all rule and all authority and power. 25 For He must reign till He has put all enemies under His feet. 26 The last enemy that will be destroyed is death. 27 For “He has put all things under His feet.”[a] But when He says “all things are put under Him,” it is evident that He who put all things under Him is excepted. 28 Now when all things are made subject to Him, then the Son Himself will also be subject to Him who put all things under Him, that God may be all in all.

29 Otherwise, what will they do who are baptized for the dead, if the dead do not rise at all? Why then are they baptized for the dead? 30 And why do we stand in jeopardy every hour? 31 I affirm, by the boasting in you which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily. 32 If, in the manner of men, I have fought with beasts at Ephesus, what advantage is it to me? If the dead do not rise, “Let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we die!”[b]
33 Do not be deceived: “Evil company corrupts good habits.” 34 Awake to righteousness, and do not sin; for some do not have the knowledge of God. I speak this to your shame.
A Glorious Body

35 But someone will say, “How are the dead raised up? And with what body do they come?” 36 Foolish one, what you sow is not made alive unless it dies. 37 And what you sow, you do not sow that body that shall be, but mere grain—perhaps wheat or some other grain. 38 But God gives it a body as He pleases, and to each seed its own body.
39 All flesh is not the same flesh, but there is one kind of flesh[c] of men, another flesh of animals, another of fish, and another of birds.
40 There are also celestial bodies and terrestrial bodies; but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another. 41 There is one glory of the sun, another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars; for one star differs from another star in glory.
42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. The body is sown in corruption, it is raised in incorruption. 43 It is sown in dishonor, it is raised in glory. It is sown in weakness, it is raised in power. 44 It is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body. 45 And so it is written, “The first man Adam became a living being.”[d] The last Adam became a life-giving spirit.
46 However, the spiritual is not first, but the natural, and afterward the spiritual. 47 The first man was of the earth, made of dust; the second Man is the Lord[e] from heaven. 48 As was the man of dust, so also are those who are made of dust; and as is the heavenly Man, so also are those who are heavenly. 49 And as we have borne the image of the man of dust, we shall also bear[f] the image of the heavenly Man.
Our Final Victory

50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does corruption inherit incorruption. 51 Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed— 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. 54 So when this corruptible has put on incorruption, and this mortal has put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written: “Death is swallowed up in victory.”[g]
h]

56 The sting of death is sin, and the strength of sin is the law. 57 But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord.

Thanks. I did see that link and will have to check out later.  

Thanks for the scripture. Yes, the Messiah Jesus(Yeshua) paid the price for us all.  I like this scripture.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

September 28, 2010, 11:28:17 AM

Part of Jesus' ministry was bringing an understanding of eternal life, and a second spiritual birth after a physical birth. So resurrection is the crowning glory of Christ's message. If there is no resurrection we are in a sad state since this would be all there is, but I believe we will receive new bodies of light that will never die, and Jesus was the first example. Casket guy says welcome to the Mortuary of the Stars- death of celebrities, death of the physical universe--second law of thermo dynamics. Here's a death of a "Star".[attachment=0:3yo91yd8]crabnebula[1].jpg[/attachment:3yo91yd8]
1 Corinthians 15

The Last Enemy Destroyed

A Glorious Body

Our Final Victory

h]

Here is a post I made a few months ago about a link to the Crab Nebula.

Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:37 pm
Here is the image from the link.

When I googled it I found this:

Crescent Moon and Star Symbol
The symbol of a crescent moon and star has been used since antiquity. The Greeks used it to represent the goddess Diana, the Carthaginians used it to represent their goddess Tanit, and it was used in worship in Central Asia and Siberia. The symbol has been used by cities and to commemorate battles. It has been imprinted on coins, flown on flags, and approximately one thousand years ago, it was painted on the ceiling of a rock canyon in the American southwest. Some of these artifacts may also record the supernova that created one of the jewels of the night sky, the Crab Nebula.

There are several records that document the supernova in 1054. In the records of the Chinese Sung Dynasty, a “guest star” was observed in the constellation of Taurus. A Japanese observation describes a nova as bright as Jupiter and in Arizona, New Mexico, and Baja California, Mexico, indigenous people were painting a crescent moon near a star on canyon walls and boulders. But are these the only records of Supernova 1054?

Background
Not long after becoming interested in archeoastronomy, I was looking through a book with pictures of flags from countries around the world. I was immediately intrigued to see so many flags with a crescent moon and star. Was this a coincidence?

After asking a few times, I was told that the crescent moon with a star are symbols of Islam. The evidence for the response seemed reasonable. Muslims begin some holidays, such as Ramadan, based on the phase of the Moon; their calendar is based on the lunar cycle; they are to visit a holy meteorite in Mecca at least once in their lives; and their religion has roots near Babylonia, known for astronomical observations.

The early Muslims, however, did not use symbols on their flags. They flew solid green, black, or white flags. The crescent moon and star were not used until the Ottoman Empire in 1453 when the Turks conquered Istanbul and adopted the city flag. Was there another reason why this symbol appears on so many Muslim flags? Could they also be a record of Supernova 1054?

Googling Supernova 1054:

SN 1054
SN 1054 (Crab Supernova) was a supernova that was widely seen on Earth in the year 1054. It was recorded by Chinese, Japanese, Native Americans, and Persian/Arab astronomers as being bright enough to see in daylight for 23 days and was visible in the night sky for 653 days. The progenitor star was located in the Milky Way galaxy at a distance of 6,300 light years and exploded as a core-collapse supernova.

There is also evidence the Mimbres and Anasazi Native Americans saw and recorded SN 1054; an Anasazi cliff painting near the great house of Penasco Blanco may portray it.

It has also been claimed that an obscure entry in a number of Irish monastic annals originally referred to SN 1054 but was subsequently corrupted, becoming in the process an allegorical fantasy based on the legend of the Antichrist.

The cloudy remnants of SN 1054 are now known as the Crab Nebula. The nebula is also referred to as Messier 1 or M1, being the first Messier Object cataloged in 1758. X-rays from this object were detected in April 1963 with a high-altitude rocket of type Aerobee with an X-ray detector developed at the Naval Research Laboratory; the X-ray source was named Taurus X-1, and the energy emitted in X-rays by the Crab nebula is about 100 times more than that emitted in the visual light.

A pulsating radio source, now known as the Crab Pulsar, lies in the heart of the nebula.[/i]

The photo of this reminds me of the one used at the memorial of the Milky Way??

The Crab Nebula, remnant of SN 1054. Credit: NASA/ESA.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

September 29, 2010, 05:30:31 AM
1988-2009???

After Bad. Do we have here the "white" MJ vs the "black" MJ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MJonmind

October 03, 2010, 02:33:33 AM
I was reading the post of  Ninanina of S.T.U.D.Y.'s old posts, and these references to "the media's wicked ways and the death industry" and "satirizing showmanship in places like Forest Lawn Cemetery", caught my eye. That's precisely what MJ's doing in this advert for the Memorial of the Stars.
The "Final Curtain"

"Final Curtain" is the name of a hoax about death that was started in September of 1998! It was designed by Joey Skaggs, and you can read about it on the Museum of Hoaxes website {click here}; on the Final Curtain website {click here}; and on Skaggs’ own website {click here; also click here}. I have selected a few very interesting statements from these websites, as well as from a few other sources.

"In 1998, Skaggs put together an international team of volunteer writers, artists, and designers to create The Final Curtain … It was immediately accepted by the public as a reality without question. … Skaggs always leaves clues in his [hoax] performances." {click here}

"… the Final Curtain hoax was two years in the making, and involved dozens of co-conspirators. … Numerous talented writers and artists, some of whom prefer to remain anonymous for professional reasons, created an elaborate and convincing nonexistent virtual business under Skaggs’ creative direction." {click here}

"JOEY SKAGGS has been staging hoaxes—to lampoon the media, to lampoon the culture, but never to make money—for 34 years. Some hoaxes are huge and take place over the course of years … THE SIGNS WERE THERE for journalists who doubted Final Curtain. But they didn't. … Part of participating in Final Curtain was agreeing to keep my mouth shut until it was time to reveal the hoax. … Final Curtain wasn't intended to make money; it was intended to draw attention to two issues—the media's wicked ways, as we've seen, and the death industry." {click here}

Wikipedia on Joey Skaggs: "The Final Curtain … It was meant to satirize showmanship in places like Forest Lawn cemeteries." {click here}

Although a different MJ, notice the name of a person who reported about the Final Curtain: "KRLA, CBS, Los Angeles, Michael Jackson, 10-25-1999" {click here; also click here}

"This [Final Curtain] was a really sophisticated  8-)  :lol:  ;)  :o prank with a lot of people involved. … Media hoaxing has a bright, promising future [after the year 2,000!?!]. All we can hope is that the hoaxers are smarter than the media." {click here}
And in the line of "elaborate and convincing nonexistent virtual business", I am absolutely convinced that You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  business is another. When you click to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
the write-ups and videos of what they do, is indeed a happy loving concept for this hoax, but I find totally not believable for a profitable business. Maybe that sunflower guy on the video is Harvey himself (not his relative), who knows. ;)

Are there any other virtual businesses mentioned in this hoax which might be bogus?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Someone made a video to compare voices of casket guy to MJ as the mayor which is cool.
[youtube:33x31zsi]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfa_JTFNHIc&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:33x31zsi]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Someone made a video to compare voices of casket guy to MJ as the mayor which is cool.
[youtube:2cr0fsql]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfa_JTFNHIc&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:2cr0fsql]

Oh, that someone must have been a real amateur, I fear it was me  ;).
So please forgive the creepy image quality in the some parts, it was the first (and last) video I made. :)

But nevertheless, I tried to show that the voices of the Casket Guy in this "promotion" and the Major in Ghosts are one and the same, and I think it works. Also dejavu's picture comparison between the typical head positions that I show in the beginning and the end suggests that the person is nobody else then Michael Jackson in disguise.
Unfortunately this "discovery" didn't reach a broader audience. It is such a perfect and funny part of acting!! respect/ to Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
:( ........But endless misery!! :roll: That man would do well to look in the mirror ... I'm sure would be ashamed of itself  :cry: ... money money ...incredible..... :roll:  :x  respect/

moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

I can't hear Michael's voice for the casket man. (But for the mayor I can recognize the voice).

It's hard to modify your voice and the way you talk.
That hard that we know it was Michael the Dave Dave on LKL. (at least for me).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

MJonmind

Ah friendlikeme81, you're so modest, it is great! I sure can't do that. I'm wondering if you could do another voice comparison video of these same 2 and 2 more. Thanks so much in advance. bow/  :D

At :55, the OV guide guy is talking to the "guard" but I (and many others) think it is MJ, then the gate opens and a white arm grabs the bag. Obviously from the angle the OV guy is standing, he would have a clear view of who was taking the bag but not the camera angle/our view. I think this is a total hoax video by our man.
[youtube:2q0841d4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cM8AWX2z-Go[/youtube:2q0841d4]

At 7:11 when this idiot guy phones MJ pretending to be Akon (viewer alert), MJ talks to him for a long time and says how he questions if it's really him and even asks him test questions. Then this idiot talks about MJ molesting children, and MJ quickly switches over to the same voice as the "guard", and casket guy and ghost mayor. I really think it would be interesting and an eye-opener to the world of possibilities with MJ.
[youtube:2q0841d4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIvTCIoVyAg[/youtube:2q0841d4]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ah friendlikeme81, you're so modest, it is great! I sure can't do that. I'm wondering if you could do another voice comparison video of these same 2 and 2 more. Thanks so much in advance. bow/  :D

At :55, the OV guide guy is talking to the "guard" but I (and many others) think it is MJ, then the gate opens and a white arm grabs the bag. Obviously from the angle the OV guy is standing, he would have a clear view of who was taking the bag but not the camera angle/our view. I think this is a total hoax video by our man.
[youtube:1md6rvfv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cM8AWX2z-Go[/youtube:1md6rvfv]

At 7:11 when this idiot guy phones MJ pretending to be Akon (viewer alert), MJ talks to him for a long time and says how he questions if it's really him and even asks him test questions. Then this idiot talks about MJ molesting children, and MJ quickly switches over to the same voice as the "guard", and casket guy and ghost mayor. I really think it would be interesting and an eye-opener to the world of possibilities with MJ.
[youtube:1md6rvfv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIvTCIoVyAg[/youtube:1md6rvfv]

I will see if I can find some time next week to do the voice comparison you're asking for. My first impression is that the guard's voice is not the same as the Casket Guy/Major and Michael's prank voice. But it is hard to tell, because both, the guard's voice and Michael's prank voice, are distorted by the transmission via speaker and telephone.
Maybe you (and some others) are right and Michael even spoke on the speaker, but I am not so sure about that.

OT: Some other thing I always found odd is that the T-shirt of the guy grabbing the bag had a logo which was blanked out afterwards.
[attachment=0:1md6rvfv]shirt blurred.jpg[/attachment:1md6rvfv]
You see what I mean? What could be the reason for that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

gwynned

What a fabulous thread!  I've often thought that if there is a movie afterward (and I think there will be) it will be a comedy.  Was it a fake AKON talking to a real MJ or a real AKON talking to a real MJ both pretending to be fake?  

And the casket guy!   You are right.  I have no idea why this crazy thing didn't have wider circulation.  It's hysterical whether or not it's MJ.

Finally, the Joey Skaggs thing.  I remember this trail of craziness from the beginning.  I don't think now that Joey Skaggs even exists or that the hoaxes ever happened.  However, what I found interesting is that the Final Curtain was a 2 year hoax.  By my calculation........Are you almost done playing with us, Michael?????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions